Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Kit Corrals
by Ian
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 11:30 AM
WindClan Patrols
by Ian
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 11:15 AM
3v1 Mass Healing Thread
by ellie
Last post by squidz
Today 11:13 AM

Old June 4th, 2024, 08:57 PM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: RiverClan Outsider Joining

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakcrane View Post
Onyx's eyes slowly swept open, and he blinked. His vision cleared, and there and behold, was a cat standing in front of him. His instincts told him to run away, but he stayed, sitting up with a grunt. He narrowed his eyes, trying to get a better look at the cat standing in front of him. "Who are you?" Onyx's voice was raspy with pain, but it was still audible. What a dumb question. He already knew it was a Riverclan cat. Or, so he thought, anyways.

Fadingsun flicked his tail. "I'm the leader of a group of cats called RiverClan," he answered. "You seem to be in pretty rough shape. How'd you end up here, beat up as you are?" Hopefully there wasn't another hostile rogue group in the area; that was all they needed right now.

Glancing around, though, he didn't see anything that indicated a huge fight had happened recently. The empathetic part of him, the part he was trying to build up right now, didn't want to leave this cat stranded out here in such bad shape. Besides, RiverClan needed warriors right now.

"I'll tell you what," he said, shifting his eyes back down to this outsider. "I'll take you back to our camp and see to it that you're given medical attention. In exchange, you'll join our Clan as a warrior and serve us loyally. How does that sound?" If this cat proved problematic, they could always kick him back out. "If you agree, you'll need to take on a Clan name."

After thinking for a moment, he decided on one he felt fitting. "Blackflame, that'll be your new name, if you agree."

[ Accepted! Go ahead and submit Blackflame to the allegiances, and submit a healing request form on the RiverClan Healing page! ]
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old June 6th, 2024, 08:38 PM
just feel the rock

Bump Policy: 4 Days
My Mood: Paranoid

Leap
a multiple-shaded brown tom with green eyes
always sounds sick [hoarse voice]
Purrk(s): none yet!
the king of sneezing

Oh. Well, this cat was no fun. Leap was trying to be nice and all this she-cat was doing is responding with aggression. But that was what all wild cats did,, right? They always yell and hiss and scream at whoever's fur even brushes their invisible walls, because everyone was always mean and grumpy especially the older ones, we do not talk about them. Anyways, "a cat you don't wanna piss off by not listenin'" looked ready to attack him, so Leap better tread lightly here. Say anything wrong and he might come back bald.

"WhoawhoawhoawhoaWHOA!! I just wanted to ask if I could join so that I could find my sister!! See, my grandparent is a clan cat, and my family is a whole mess right now, so I just want to reunite all of us."

[OH
whoopsie daisies--let's just write it off as him exaggerating
+ sorry for the late reply qwq] @taillow

Skeleton you are my friend,
but you are made of bone.

my characters | my carrd

Old June 7th, 2024, 07:58 PM
Every emotion has a story

Bump Policy: Every 5 minutes
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by occultation View Post

Fadingsun flicked his tail. "I'm the leader of a group of cats called RiverClan," he answered. "You seem to be in pretty rough shape. How'd you end up here, beat up as you are?" Hopefully there wasn't another hostile rogue group in the area; that was all they needed right now.

Glancing around, though, he didn't see anything that indicated a huge fight had happened recently. The empathetic part of him, the part he was trying to build up right now, didn't want to leave this cat stranded out here in such bad shape. Besides, RiverClan needed warriors right now.

"I'll tell you what," he said, shifting his eyes back down to this outsider. "I'll take you back to our camp and see to it that you're given medical attention. In exchange, you'll join our Clan as a warrior and serve us loyally. How does that sound?" If this cat proved problematic, they could always kick him back out. "If you agree, you'll need to take on a Clan name."

After thinking for a moment, he decided on one he felt fitting. "Blackflame, that'll be your new name, if you agree."

[ Accepted! Go ahead and submit Blackflame to the allegiances, and submit a healing request form on the RiverClan Healing page! ]
Onyx’s eyes sept across the large cat. “A fox attacked me and my mother.. it killed her.. and joining a clan sounds about the only welcoming thing at the moment.” He nodded. “Blackflame it is.”
Old June 9th, 2024, 01:24 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendigo View Post

Leap
the king of sneezing
Oh. Well, this cat was no fun. Leap was trying to be nice and all this she-cat was doing is responding with aggression. But that was what all wild cats did,, right? They always yell and hiss and scream at whoever's fur even brushes their invisible walls, because everyone was always mean and grumpy especially the older ones, we do not talk about them. Anyways, "a cat you don't wanna piss off by not listenin'" looked ready to attack him, so Leap better tread lightly here. Say anything wrong and he might come back bald.

"WhoawhoawhoawhoaWHOA!! I just wanted to ask if I could join so that I could find my sister!! See, my grandparent is a clan cat, and my family is a whole mess right now, so I just want to reunite all of us."

[OH
whoopsie daisies--let's just write it off as him exaggerating
+ sorry for the late reply qwq] @taillow

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 28 moons
A sister? So this cat had family in the Clan? Relaxing by only smidge, the scowl still fixed permanently on her face, Dusklion gave a grunt. "What's your sister's name? We haven't had a lot of outsiders join us lately 'cause of the trouble they've been stirrin' up. But if you've got a name, 'n they're a Clan cat, I can see if they might be here." Even if they were or not, that didn't guarantee this cat a spot in RiverClan. They were scared and weak - the last thing the Clan needed right now.

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; June 9th, 2024 at 01:25 PM.
Old June 12th, 2024, 04:58 PM
just feel the rock

Bump Policy: 4 Days
My Mood: Paranoid

Leap
the king of sneezing

The name? Why did she want the name? Was she going to kick Maplepaw out? "Well... I'm pretty sure it's Ma... Ma.. I'm not sure if I remember the whole thing!! It does start with 'Ma' and end with '-paw,' I know that for sure." There was no way Leap was going to give her Maplepaw's full name, especially from what Asterblink had told him.

Skeleton you are my friend,
but you are made of bone.

my characters | my carrd

Old June 14th, 2024, 08:47 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 29 moons
So he didn't even have a name? Unimpressed, Dusklion gave a snort. "If you don't have a name, then not sure how I - or my Clan - can help you. Now get goin' off RiverClan territory 'n don't come back." The deputy took a step forward, unsheathing her claws. "We've got enough goin' on right now without addin' your "mess" of a family."

[ leap's joining has been declined! he's welcome to try again once riverclan returns ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |