Bump Policy: two days, chances are i'm having trouble just thinking of a reply-
My Mood: Worried
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtuft View Post

ashkit
agenderthey/them - 5 moons
silvertongue [active!]

Ashkit unsheathed their claws, looking at Dragonflykit expectantly, before looking back at Newtbelly.
“Ah! An enemy warrior! Quick, Dragonflybuzz! That’s your name by the way! Anyway we gotta kill this enemy!! Haha! Cmon!!”
Ashkit attempted to pounce onto the warrior, scratching up his back and shoulder. It didn’t really make any marks, but their claws were sharp.

Dragonfly'buzz' just snorted playfully, hopping to the side. "You got him, Ash-claw! Yeah!" Dragon personally wouldn't want to get her claws dirty

@sleepyyjax [ small reply- ]

it's an egg

i think you can click him to help him hatch
Old May 27th, 2024, 03:20 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

Redrobin existed.

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.
Old May 27th, 2024, 04:28 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so

Fireflypaw snorted. “Who knows. Got mad because I reported to her like a proper warrior should. I told her that I was coming in, too.”

@chrysanthemum.petals

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
Old May 27th, 2024, 04:41 PM

My Mood: Inspired

@@paris;

leopardfang's ears flicked in confusion. she cast another longing glance at the leader's den, before returning her gaze back to fireflypaw. "tensions are high enough with our neighbors," she mused, half to herself. sympathy weighed her tone as she added, voice a touch softer than usual, "it's unnecessary to raise tensions inside our borders, too. did she mention anything about how to return your warrior status?"
Old May 28th, 2024, 03:57 PM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot! ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

Magpiepaw
She, Her\Apprentice\8 moons\Shadowclan
"Why pick them when I can do it so much better?"

Purrks: Silvertonuge [ACTIVE] Kittysoftpaws [ACTIVE]
· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
Finally, after what felt like EONS, Willowpaw scrambled off of her. The older apprentice also began babbling, every single word coming out in an annoying stammer. She sounded unbelievably shaken, like she just killed a cat or something. Its not like Willowpaw of all cats could kill her! She was simply too cool for that, HAHAHAHAHAAAAAOOWWW.... A sharp pain rang in her ribs. Magpiepaw winced. No, no, no! IMPOSSIBLE!!

"Heck yeah," Magpiepaw wheezed as she stumbled to her paws. Embarrassing! Magpiepaw doesn't STUMBLE!! "I've never felt better."

Magpiepaw wondered if Willowpaw had done all of this on purpose, if she'd bumped into her just to be all like "HAHAHAAHA, YOU AREN'T SO HIGH AND MIGHTY NOW, ARE YA!?!?", though the urine filled scent that wafted around Willowpaw told her otherwise. Willowpaw was scared silly, if her expression didn't give it away the fear Magpiepaw smelt certainly did.

Magpiepaw let out a snort, the tip of her tail lashing. What kind of question was that? "Of course I saw you," she confirmed, using her forepaws to wipe away the sand under her eyes and in her fur. "It was almost impossible to miss. Plus, you looked SOOOOO WEIRD."

How the heck did she even do it? Magpiepaw thought, a thread of curiosity weaving into her expression. "Why'd you even do that? Cuz you're bored? Well, me and you both. But at least one of us has half the brain to not crash into a clanmate." She narrowed her eyes.

~Willow'Paw~
| 9 Moons | ShadowClan Apprentice | Female, She/Her | Purrks:
Kitty Soft Paws, Heightened Perception [smell]
[a small, fluffy tortoiseshell she-cat with pale green eyes and an atrociously fluffy tail]

Willowpaw felt somewhat blessed by the stars as Magpiepaw said she wasn't hurt. She didn't have to walk the plank or anything anymore, which was really good and just a whole new level of poggers. She seemed rather self-assured that she was completely fine, and even though she winced, Willowpaw was fairly sure Magpiepaw would get pretty defensive if she mentioned it again.
Oh, aand those same stars went sike ur cursed now with ur face is on fire.
She felt her face go red as the other she-cat said she'd been spotted from around two multiverses away, going full beyblade mode in broad daylight for any eyes to see. But at the same time. How? Magpiepaw had single handedly bent physics to her will. And wasn't that, you know, sorta impossible? "Wh-Wha? How~?" She said, confusion raw in her voice. And then it became pretty clear: the neat little invisibility trick she'd invented didn't work. Willowpaw realized she'd been being pretty silly. And outstandingly weird, as Magpiepaw stated. So was she now officially classified as weird and silly?
Willowpaw: The Weirdest Silly to Ever Spinny.
She already knew her mind was going to be like 'So you remember that one time you tried to disappear?' every time she tried to sleep.
Willowpaw felt even more embarrassed as Magpiepaw questioned if she'd been bored.
When in actual reality, she'd been beyond sleepy.
"i wastryingtogo invisible anddidntseewhere iwasgoing" She mumbled. 'What a valid excuse to almost flatten someone to a pancake, Willowpaw,' She thought scornfully at herself. 'I'm sure everyone would like to take such advice on how to explain yourself from you'. If she were anyone else, she personally wouldn't take any advice from her.
Because if so, she might teach you how to be a hedgehog so you could fly.

WIP Character Site! | Art Shop! | Scroller credit! | Pronouns Page! |
Old May 28th, 2024, 04:12 PM
High-Function Autistic

Squirrelwhisker and Tallshadow and Mistydawn existed.

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
Old Yesterday, 12:35 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by redshiftreign View Post

GROUSEPAW
THE TRAILBLAZER

"i don't wanna go to school tomorrow when i can't study, thinking about you."
[ @/suspiciousmindz [hawkbite]]

grousepaw didn't often sit around and do nothing-

okay. that was a lie. he sat around and did nothing during the day, because he didn't like feeling like he had to trot around and swoon at the paws of every warrior and grovel for scraps of training. heh. screw that- the warriors could step up themselves and do their damn jobs, and grouse was gonna get a nice nap in the meantime while he schemed the theoretical upheaval of an entire system of government- not that he'd ever actually try it. not alone, and certainly not right now anyway. it was an, uh. . . social experiment. sure.

the mottled apprentice- already the size of the average warrior -was stretched out on his side, basking on his favorite rock.

he heard the paw steps, an ear swiveling to follow the sound of the approaching warrior. opening one tired eye, he appraised hawkbite with something more like amusement than reverence. just a grown ass man playing not-quite-deputy. enforcer commander. just a poor synonym for 'warriors that can say more words without getting skinned by her majesty'. it was pretty funny to grouse.

he took his sweet time, rolling his tongue over his teeth and yawning before he replied. he shifted onto his paws, arching his back downwards in a stretch and finally sitting up.

"well, uh, first thing's first, great conversation starter, y'know? really gives off 'shut up and get moving, i don't even know your name. just do what i say.'- y'know. real inspiring." his sarcasm dripped, but he smiled easily. as if he were making playful banter with a friend. he had guts, that much was true, to act like he was buddy-buddy with just about anyone who waltzed up to him. even if his sarcasm was criticism, it wasn't the sharp sort of sarcasm- more like a friend teasing you about a small blunder.

after a pause, he continued, "mistle an' i were sparring the other day, so battle's fine. haven't really managed to get the whole hunting thing down. haven't had a formal stealth trainin' either, but i do just fine sneaking around." he grinned lazily, eyes glittering with that fire that burned hotter than the sun, with a passion that could scorch. hardly contained. and there was one thing he liked to direct that fire at- control. "sooo, the run down is no. i dunno nothin' but fightin'."

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty | Kitty Softpaws

Ohhh stars, help me.

The eye roll wasn't hidden as the sarcasm that left the very soul of this feline tickled his ears. It appeared authority figures didn't faze him. Oh well. Guess he'd learn, huh? Speaking of... hunting, hm? Well, Hawkbite could do that at least. It was time to get the fresh-kill pile back up and stocked. This would be a great way to multi-task.

"You don't gotta be inspired to listen," Hawkbite would huff back, his eyes beginning to break that stoic outlook he always tried to hold. Was that annoyance shimmering through?! Oh my. What a feat for the apprentice. "Guess you'll come along and get some of that hunting figured out. Perhaps you can get out of that if you can prove you're 'fine at sneaking around'," Unlikely.

Hawkbite merely flicked his tail to gesture they were leaving now. "Best keep up or I expect the elders and nursery's nests to be cleaned by the time I'm back. Hope that inspires you some."

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; Yesterday at 12:36 AM.
Old Yesterday, 11:34 AM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Lurking

Batstorm relaxed in the clearing.

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters

Old Yesterday, 12:32 PM
wco's local arsonist

Bump Policy: 12 - 24 hours, cus probs forgot about it
My Mood: Bored

Frostkit existed.

Duststar is the current leader of DesertClan! She has a semi-open den policy!

Rose stopped by to brush away all the dustbunnies!

"Yeet or get yeeted. -Sun Tzu probably
Old Today, 09:51 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

QUILLPAW
he/him. 7 moons. dark grey tom; tabby markings; light grey markings, amber and blue eyes.
[ mind reader ]

ever the judge, quillpaw sits near the entrance of the apprentice's den. heterochromatic eyes are narrowed into mere slits as he examines the new camp. perhaps he's just a bit (very) bitter, face twisted into a displeased scowl. he's fine with change, that's not really the part he cares about - he's more irked at the fact that shadowclan of all clans were the ones to get driven out of their perfectly fine, perhaps even lovely, camp. such a fate should be saved for a clan like..riverclan? hm. with that horrible, icky territory - those fish deserved the worst.

his head tips to the side as he lets out a sigh. this does mean new parts of the territory to explore..that's exciting I suppose, he reasons with a small smirk. he hasn't gotten the chance to thoroughly look around the new camp either. that combined with his training should satiate his horrible boredom and ever growing curiously. temporarily, at least.

[ @Aolani sorry this took so long to get out!!;w; ]

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days