STARCLAN
~Mosskit

DARK FOREST
~N/A

OUTSIDERS
~Ace

ALTERNATE CLAN
~N/A

Last edited by SnowheartTC; Yesterday at 08:15 PM.
Old May 23rd, 2024, 02:38 PM
Eh

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Bored
ThunderClan ~Snowheart~

~THUNDERCLAN

Basics

Past Names: none
Current Name: Snowkit
Future Name(s): Snowpaw/Snowheart
Age (in moons): 3 moons

-----------

Current Affiliation/Clan: Thunderclan
Former Affiliation/Clan, if any: N/A
Future Affiliation/Clan: Starclan
Current Rank: Kit
Mentor(s): N/A
Apprentice(s): N/A

Interpersonal Connections

>CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR ALL N/A's<

Father(s): N/A
Mother(s): N/A
Littermates: N/A
Siblings: N/A
Offspring: N/A

Best Friend(s):
-Peachkit (@/kenjaku)
Friend(s):
-Olivekit (@/olive-shine)
Neutral: N/A
Acquaintance(s): N/A
Enemies: N/A

Crush: N/A
Significant Other: N/A

Personality

❝All I want to do is serve and protect my clan to the best of my ability❞

This girl is a little bundle of energy! Definitely an extrovert, she talks way too often, her words spilling over each other. Sometimes she speaks without thinking, or says something she doesn't mean. She has a habit of making little movements, or gestures, as she's talking. The flick of an ear, the slight tilt of her head, moving her paws a little, the wave of her tail. Somehow they add emphasis to every word she says, as if she's living each moment to the fullest.

She's often distracted, and gets excited and is eager about almost anything. She loves making new friends, exploring, playing, and just generally getting into mischief. She's sure a pawful!

She retains her excitement when she was a kit, but she grows more casual as she ages. She focuses on being the best apprentice she can, and she tries to do whats right and follows her heart. Though she does still love to play. (I'm still developing her, so this might change!)

She is calmer, though still showing flashes of her kithood personality at times. She focuses on being the best warrior ever, and is very fair and generous. (I'm still developing her, so this might change!)

Physical Traits

Upon first glance, you see that she's pure white with strikingly icy blue eyes. She has a long and fluffy pelt, perfect for hunting during the wintertime. She has ear tufts. Investigating closer you see that she actually has mackerel tabby stripe markings, so faint that you couldn't have noticed, glancing. She has a light pink nose and pawpads.
She doesn't seem to have any scars yet, or any other deformities.

PURRKS
N/A

PLANNED PURRKS
-Well Insulated
-Ultimate Predator
-Heightened Perception (either smell or hearing)

Last edited by SnowheartTC; Yesterday at 08:34 PM.
Old May 23rd, 2024, 07:15 PM
Eh

ShadowClan ~Shadekit~

~SHADOWCLAN

Basics

Current Name: Shadekit
Future Names: Shadepaw/Shadepool
Previous Names: N/A
Age (in moons): 3 moons

Residential Information

Current Affiliation/Clan: Shadowclan
Former Affiliation/Clan, if any: N/A
Future Affiliation/Clan: Dark Forest
Current Rank:Kit

>CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR ALL N/A's<

Mother (s): N/A
Sibling(s): N/A
Offspring: N/A

Best Friend(s): N/A
Friend(s): N/A
Enemies: N/A

Personality [WIP]

She's quiet and reserved, and tends to be introverted, though she has a competitive streak. She's clever and logical, and doesn't let anything get in her way once she made up her mind, which can lead to stubbornness.

She'd be more innocent and playful, and very, very observant. She could hang around the edges of the clearing all day, observing what happens in the camp, without anyone noticing.

She will get her first dreams of the Dark Forest, eagerly training there. She's naturally ambitious, but she will become bitter and snappish, more angry due to the Dark Forest's influence. She despises any weakness, thinking her better than the other clans.

She'll come to not care about anyone except herself, except of course her mentor in the Dark Forest and the leaders there.
She will be desperate to prove her loyalty, even to the extent of killing another cat, due to the fact of her mother not really caring about her, and the distance between her sister that grows over time.
She'll become angry and confused after eventually taking that extent, but she will eventually become cold, and hard, and cruel. Hating the world. She'll think that all she has left is the Dark Forest. She'll think that it's her destiny.

Physical Traits

Upon first glance, you see that she is pure black, darker than midnight. She has gleaming amber eyes, and short glossy fur. She has a lean and graceful shape. Inspecting closer, you see she actually has dark mackerel stripes, like shadows upon shadows. She looks made for the darkness.

-

PURRKS

PLANNED PURRKS
-Kitty Softpaws (eventually upgrading to Shadow Fiend)
-Silver Tongue
-Agatha Kitty (Might remove)
-Just a Scratch
-Beefed Up

Last edited by SnowheartTC; Yesterday at 08:43 PM.
Old June 4th, 2024, 07:55 PM
Eh

Default Ace

OUTSIDERS

Basics

Current Name: Ace
Future Names: ?
Previous Names: N/A
Age (in moons): 9

Residential Information

Current Affiliation/Clan: The Atari
Former Affiliation/Clan: Kittypet (outsider), Loner (outsider)
Future Affiliation/Clan: RiverClan
Past Rank(s): N/A
Current Rank: Initiate

Mother(s): N/A
Littermate(s): NPC
Sibling(s): N/A

Best Friend(s): N/A
Friend(s): N/A
Enemies:N/A

Physical Traits

Ace has a white full body color; striped dark ginger and light gray splotches for markings; her front right paw is ginger and her back left paw is light gray; Her ears are ginger, with ginger markings on her head; Her tail tip is ginger; She has a scratch scar on her right cheek; brilliant green eyes with golden flecks

Personality
-WIP
-Her personality is heavily based off of her backstory

(Current) Backstory/(Bio) [WIP]

Ace was a young she who was a kittypet, living with her sister in a twoleg den. She was very close to her sister, but she longed to escape. On the other hand, her sister was happy and content with being a kittypet, and she wanted Ace to stay, so reluctantly she did. She always looks over her fence, wondering what life could be if she escaped. But she couldn't leave her sister. She knew that.

She was very bored all the time, with nothing to do but laze around. She had already explored all of the nooks and crannies of her garden and her house. She lived with two Twolegs and their three kits, and her sister of course. There was also a dog, a very scary one. It's this huge gray one with slavering jaws and the look in it's eyes... *shiver*. Luckily, it's always locked up in a cage outside, but one time, there was a gap in the fence, and it almost got out. That was exciting and terrifying at the same time! Sometimes I doubt the sanity of my housefolk, she admitted. Are they trying to get us killed? But of course not, since they care about us.

Ace often leaps up on the fence, gazing outside her confines. She wished she could escape, but she can never leave her sister. Only the thought of her prevented from leaping down. Oftentimes she comes up with fantasies of what it would be like in the forest, free. Her sister teases her about it, but she doesn't care.

One day, a tragic accident happened. Ace was frisking around her garden, looking for something to do. Her sister was teasing her, as usual, stretched out in the sunshine. She didn't know Ace's yearning. Ace had jumped up on the fence, looking over the Twolegplace, as she often had done. Suddenly, she could hear snarling behind her. A big, scarred cat was looming over Ace's sister, blood on their paws. Ace rushed over, yowling in alarm. But it was too late. The rogue turned and snarled, slashing a claw over her cheek. The barking of a dog made the rogue look over their shoulder in terror, and fled. Ace was bewildered by the strange behavior. She turned to her sister, ignoring it.
No! she thought. Her sister had long, deep gaping wounds across her flank. Her sides were heaving, but alive. Barely. She looked up at Ace, her eyes wide with terror. The barking grew louder. Ace looked up, and saw a vicious, slavering dog running right towards her. Her fur was stiff with horror. It was her housefolk's dog, the one they always kept locked up.
Ace's sister looked at her. "Go..." she mumbled.
"No! I won't leave you!" Ace cried.
"Y-you must... You can't save me but you can save yourself..." Her sister's eyes closed with the parting words. Ace knew she was right. Heart aching, she fled. Into the Twolegplace. Into the unknown.

It was what she wanted most. Freedom. And I got it, she thought bitterly.But at what price? She knew her life would never be the same again. She could never return to her housefolk. Ace stumbled along the hard twoleg paths, finally collapsing under a trash can. She wrinkled her nose in disgust, but where else would she sleep? The twolegplace was too vast, and besides, the sun was sinking.

Ace stayed in the Twolegplace, starving, trying to learn how to hunt but failing. The twolegplace was disgusting. She knew she had to escape it. She traveled along the harsh lights and brick nests, until she finally found the edge. She bounded into the wilderness eagerly. It was so full of... life. She knew this was where she belonged.

Among the rustling ferns and chirping birds, she caught her first mouse. It's delicious! she thought, tearing into the soft meat. Absolutely nothing like the bland, tasteless slop her housefolk had given her. My sister would love this, she thought with a pang. She missed her sister terribly. She was still terrible at hunting, and so many scents were overwhelming at times, but for the most part she enjoyed life in the forest. Except for one thing... She needed company. She got so lonely, searching for other cats, but she survived.

She stumbled across The Atari in her time alone, and begged to join, as she hadn't seen another cat in so long. She missed the companionship of her sister. The group accepted her as an Initiaite.

Desperate to prove her loyalty and worth, she tries to learn all she can about this new way of life, though she wasn't very trusting, due to the... incident, she decided to call it. It was too painful to think about.

When asked about her past she shuts down, refusing to think of it. She is afraid of growing closer to any cat after what had happened.

She'd strive to become the best Atari cat, trying to gain favor with the Crown, as it was all she had.

Last edited by SnowheartTC; Yesterday at 08:49 PM.