Today 08:47 AM

Old June 4th, 2024, 10:23 PM
Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

SilverPaw
Tags : @iliri @BEAR. @paris
SilverPaw Listened In, Slowly Slitting Into The Right Position To Stand Up. He Slowly Stood Up, Pride Swelling In His Chest. Then Came The Words That Made His Mouth Go Wide. His Paw Was Curled Up To His Chest As He Turned To See Springlight, Sitting Down In The New Nest. Awww... Dear StarClan! So, I Won't Be Able To Hunt Or Run Or Jump That Well Anymore? He Asked Gruffly, Clearly Upset. He Slowly Laid Down And Began Dozing Off... Damn Poppy Seeds... Making Me Sleepy.... He Fell Asleep. A Light Sleep Came To Him, He Could Hear Them Talking... Or Cats In The Clearing. He Soon Fell Into A Deep Sleep.
Purrks: Lyebird's Lullaby On Silverpaw [ACTIVE]
GarlicFrog Is GarlicClans Oldest Cat. She Bites.

TheRadioDemon Is Holding Rotthroat Back While Patting Bearskull. blxze Is Patting Silverpaw. *Lunastar* Is Patting Them All
Old June 5th, 2024, 01:23 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Thinking

Screen_Shot_2024-06-05_at_11.21.27_AM-removebg-preview.jpg
Tremblepaw was rushed into the medicine cat den by his mentor. Their frail body was violently shaking, a wave running through every last one of their nerves. His pale eyes were open, yet unseeing. It was as if he were unconscious.

@Omari @iliri
Old June 5th, 2024, 07:40 PM
Olivekit

My Mood: Relaxed

"Springlight, do you think I could become an apprentice soon?" she would ask hopefully
Old June 6th, 2024, 05:16 AM
Frostfire

Bump Policy: during the weak days from 6 am to 3 pm :) depending if im on.
My Mood: Stressed

ThunderClan Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
moonkit
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

she knew after her talk with bumblestar that she could walk into the den with her head held high, aside from the blood still pouring from her ear and now covering her left side of her face, she shook her head a bit, making blood scatter around the medicine cat den floor. she stumbled forward a bit after the head shaking. "uhm-...drizzlecloud?" she mewed as she tried to see through her one eye that wasn't covered in blood. "my ear hurts...well- its bleeding.." she mewed with as much braveness she could muster...but it hurt. she sat down and started to scratch the ear with her back paw but ended up wincing.

@Omari (talking to drizzlecloud)

@dino. (the mention of bumblestar)
WindClan- N/A
StarClan- Echoheart, Spottedfur,
Dark forest- N/A
outskirts- adderkit-2M/tom, garfy-20M/she, king snowflake-10M/Tom
Old June 8th, 2024, 05:44 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

ThunderClan Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

LARKSWOOP
BEEFED UP TIER 3
FLOCK TOGETHER TIER 3
LYREBIRD'S LULLABY

‐-------

Larkswoop blinked, her tail swaying behind her.

"I didnt get there until after he had been attacked," The she-cat explained with a shake of her head. She looked at Silverpaw, though her voice was aimed toward Springlight. "I had originally placed cobwebs on his wounds to stop the bleeding while I got him back to camp, but they fell off, and I wasn't going to risk Silverpaw's - the cat who I trained - life because of it."

"Besides, when I got there, I really wasn't paying attention to my surroundings. The only thing I had been focused on was tearing the life out of that dog-fox - as I successfully did so, mentioned in the clearing a few days prior to my visit today." Larkswoop turned to meet the medicine cat's gaze, tearing her eyes away from her former apprentice.

However, at his words, Larkswoop's green eyes turned back to Silverpaw, filled with grief and pain. "Silverpaw, dont you dare worry yourself over that. If Bumblestar allows it, I will train you five times as hard. You will be a warrior, Silvs. As long as I am alive, I will make sure that you become a warrior."

@iliri // @Desert Rain Frog // @BEAR.

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.

Last edited by paris; June 8th, 2024 at 05:50 PM.
Old June 8th, 2024, 06:03 PM
Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

SilverPaw
Silvs. A... Nickname? Hed Never Had One Before. He Could Barely Hear The Cats Talking, But He Could Hear Larkswoop The Best. "Don't You Dare Worry Yourself Over That. If BumbleStar Allows It, I Will Train You Five Times As Hard. You Will Be A Warrior, Silvs. As Long As I Am Alive, You Will Become A Warrior. The Words Warmed His Heart. Larkswoop Was Amazing. The Best Cat, Like A Mother. His Own Mother Had Left ThunderClan, Along With SilverStorm. Bleh! He Hated That Name. He Hated His Father. Hated. Hated. HATED. He Wanted His Head. Hed Kill That Tom Before He Died. Hed Send That Fox-Heart To The Dark Forest..... But For Now, He Had To Worry About Surviving. Surviving The Wounds. Surviving The Hungry Depression That Swallowed Him After His Mother Left. Surviving The Anger, That Build Up Inside Him The More SilverStorm Lived. Hed Treat Larkswoop Like A Mother, His Last Family Member.
Tags : @BEAR. @iliri @paris
Purrks: Lyebird's Lullaby On Silverpaw [ACTIVE]
GarlicFrog Is GarlicClans Oldest Cat. She Bites.

TheRadioDemon Is Holding Rotthroat Back While Patting Bearskull. blxze Is Patting Silverpaw. *Lunastar* Is Patting Them All

Last edited by Desert Rain Frog; June 9th, 2024 at 05:00 PM.
Old June 12th, 2024, 02:12 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Asleep

Rosekit
Header by @/Dolomedes / Male / About 5 Moons / ThunderClan / Sexuality Unknown
Chocolate-brown and russet tabby Tom with fluffy fur and bright amber eyes, thin scars on his legs and a large scar shaved across the bottom half of his face that exposes several teeth

Sure, I’ve got half a face, but you’ve got yourself half a brain, so I’m sure we’ll get along just fine, ey?
~Rosekit

✽❀✽

Rosekit slumped on forward, angry gaze locked on the ground beneath his paws. The russet tabby tom-kit winced in slight pain as he stepped through the medicine den entrance, feeling a sudden searing pain erupt across the cuts that traveled like narrow branches across his tail, and his ears snapped backward to lay flat against his head. He bared his teeth and barely resisted a hiss, whipping around to shoot his torn fur a fiery glare, as if it was the thing that had caused itself it’s own injury. Oh, shut up, cuts! Ya’ ain’t that bad… quit burnin’! Oh, wait… He squirted at the far end of his tail, and to his surprise, found his fur snagged on part of the medicine den’s entrance. His eyes widened at the sight of the thin root that had snuck up on him, and feeling his fur prickle, allowed his lip to curl in annoyance. Ah, crap! Stupid tree, stupid- stupid roots… He shut his eyes tightly and caught his breath, then quickly pulled his fur from its root-ly trap. He winced again at the new sting, but it was certainly worth saving himself from the trouble, of forcing a medicine cat to help him get free. Rosekit shook his pelt and with a scowl, thought, …stupid entrance. Whatever, moving on.

He abandoned his troubles at the entrance and took his final step into the medicine den, exhaling a long breath and blinking to adjust to the change in lighting. To the fluffy russet tom, his reasons for having to be here were… well, disgusting. It was unfortunate that ThunderClan had somebody like Amberkit (known to Rose’Kit as ‘The Freak’) hanging around, but the fact that the striped tom had been a kit was absolutely incredible, and in the worst ways possible. How could somebody be so… awful? So unnecessarily violent? Rosekit had a feeling that he had a right to comment on this, judging off of his own violent thoughts. So here’s the thing. At least MY violent thoughts involve me rescuin’ my clanmates… an’ I’m sure I’mma avoid violence if I can manage it. The Freak, on the other paw, literally went out clawin’ our fur because of- get this- MOSSBALL!!! Legit, mossball! With his teeth gritted in anger, Rosekit raised his head to take a look around the medicine den.

The russet and brown tabby’s amber gaze wandering across the stacks and stashes of herbs, eventually landing on the stream circling the main portion of the medicine den. He raised an eyebrow, and finally, stopped gritting his teeth. Weirdly pleasant for a place where cats get dragged off to to… die, He felt an unexpected smirk try and cross his face, but he was ethically well enough to understand that a thought like that definitely didn’t deserve a smirk, so he grunted and shook his head to clear it away, feeling the small smile leave his face. Anyway, ‘guess it’s ’cause bein’ injured ain’t a very fun thing, so they’ve gotta keep it nice in here. Well, I kinda like it- When Rosekit realized he was complimenting the medicine den, the place where cats choked on leaves and bled out to death, he cringed and took it back. Okay, nah, nah- not what I meant at all… uh… I mean, it looks like it would be a nice place to die i- no, a nice place to recover in. Eventually, the russet tabby finally realized that his thoughts were only carrying him into bad places, so he tried to shut them up and focus on something else.

Yes, herbs. Of course, herbs. He was literally in the medicine den, land of the Plant Extremists who ThunderClan knew as, ‘Drizzlecloud and Springlight.’ Rosekit allowed his smirk to pop up again, this time deciding that silently judging the medicine cats for doing their jobs was alright to laugh with himself about. But when a jet of pain shot through the claw tears on his tail, sending him shuddering in another wince, Rosekit’s smirk was wiped away and he was dropped back into focus. Yeah, yeah, that’s right… gotta remember what I’m here for… ow, jeez… It was as if life had felt such a strong need to punish Rosekit for judging the medicine cats it had pained him, a silent, ‘Get back to it, remember what you walked into here for.’ Returning to his usual bored and impatient state, Rosekit tilted his head to one side and opened his maw to call out to ThunderClan’s medicine cats. “Yo, Plant-Extremists! O’er here!” He allowed his tail to swish into exposure, revealing the cuts that scathed across his fluffy fur, pelt stained with wet and fresh blood. “This ain’t my ideal form’a fun, ya’ll. In fact, n’ herb ‘r two would be nice.” Then with that said, he sighed through bared teeth and took a long, tired glance around the den. This better be quick… please be quick, I want a nap. So, so, bad. Just one nap without The Freak tearin’ me up. Just for some context, he added, “Got questions? I got answers. One word: Amberkit.

✽❀✽

// I wasn’t sure whether I was only supposed to mention one of you or both, so I am very sorry if anybody got a mention who didn’t want/need one! \\

~ @Omari { Drizzlecloud } ~
~ @iliri { Springlight }

Feel free to stop by, request a roleplay, or just chat! I’m all open!

WIP Character Biographies //

Have a nice day! ~ Fritz ~
Old Yesterday, 09:16 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Springlight
long-furred, scarred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
active purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader | skip the steps
she/her | thunderclan medicine cat | 21 moons

It wasn't hard for the medic to note Wolfhive’s brief, yet noticeable question about how amputation worked, given that she was considerably quite puzzled at first with how it worked when she first heard of the concept. The topic of amputation was something that was never truly easy to explain. She may have been a medicine cat for nearly a year, but it was truly unsettling to think about. The only time that the initial topic of amputation was used was for her cousin, Leafpaw, who hadn’t been in ThunderClan for more than a while now. In fact, not only had she been missing, but so were the rest of her cousins, and not only were they missing, but so were the siblings that she had promised herself she would be around. It gave her a tremendous amount of heartache, knowing that most of the family that she had developed just left without a single warning. Sure, she probably had a few siblings left in ThunderClan to deduct this thought process, but it still hurt her to know that she barely even had any family members left in her clan. At least she assumed that she still had Swanpaw and her mother—it felt off to her to view Lioncrest as a father, given that they hadn’t necessarily interacted a whole lot with one another. His advice hadn’t left her head, and the battle moves that he had taught her for the most complicated of battles if she ever had herself stuck in a situation where she had to defend herself. Now that she found herself thinking about the golden-furred tom-cat, she felt that it was time that she actually gave herself some time with him. He was Dovefluff’s mate, after all, and she felt bad for her lack of association with her family due to being all cooped up in the medicine den taking care of everything. That’s another story for another day, now? She needed to focus on Wolfpaw at the moment.

Clearing her throat, she quietly observed the leg for a moment longer before finding herself frowning at it. “Well… to remove the leg… I first… need to… wrap cobwebs… above the leg… to stop… circulation… from forming… in the area… to make it… easier… for it… to be… removed.” She found her throat tightening up as she spoke, honing herself to prepare for the gruesome scenario that she had been marched into. It had been way too long since she had properly removed a limb, and the task itself could either be done by the continuous bashing of a rock, or removal by maw. She would be doing the albeit ‘cleaner’ portion of the process by removing it with her jaws, and all she could do is hope for the best for when she removes the limb. “I will… be removing it… by chewing… it off… there’s the… another option is to… bash it… off with… a rock… but sawing it… off with… my teeth… is easier… and cleaner… to commit.” She knew she was going to have a hell of a metallic taste in her mouth after this incident, but what had to be done needed to be done. Exhaling sharply through her nostrils, the calico snatched an array of cobwebs and quickly began to tightly wrap the web around the lame leg, preparing it for its removal, no matter how gruesome it may be. Glancing back down towards Wolfpaw, her eyes glistened with warmth as she gathered up a bloom of marigold, preparing herself to have to chew it up in order to defy away any sort of infection before bandaging the soon-to-be limb up. “I know… this is… going to be… tough… but I… promise you… I will… try to… make it… quick… so that… you can… rest after.”

The words felt feeble in her throat, but she forced herself to maintain focus on the task in front of her. With how shattered the bone was, she knew fairly well that this process would at least be… fairly quick. It didn't mean that it wouldn't maintain the guilt that she’d hoard deep within her stomach. Pushing the abhorrent thoughts to the back of her mind, Springlight focused on Wolfhive as she waited a moment longer for the leg to properly lose circulation so she could remove it without much of an issue. “The knowledge… of amputation… is something… that I… rarely ever had… to do… and it's… anything but… nice… but if… you are… willing to know… I will show you… how I… was shown… the bones are… shattered to the… point… where the limb… is not… able to… be saved… and needs… to be… removed… using your… candids… but if… it is mangled… to the point… where you cannot… use your… teeth… then you… need to use… a rock… to bash it off.” All that her explanation did was make herself feel queasy, especially after she had checked on the limb and noted that it was in preparation for its removal. A deep, exhilarating breath went past her lungs, the calico trying her hardest to focus as she lifted the leg up as gently as she could, craning her oriental-shaped head down to prepare for the grisly task. Quietly, she hoped that Wolfpaw began to bite down on the stick as her sharp canines began to show a morbid display of removing the limb, biting and slicing flesh away from the form as a whole. Her senses went into overdrive as blood tainted her tongue and smeared her maw, making her work precise and deliberate as she severed the damaged tissue.

She wished this wasn't real; that she wasn't putting Wolfpaw through the anguish that she knew wouldn't be spared. But, as for knowledge for Wolfhive, she wouldn't let it be sugar-coated and censored for him. He was curious to learn of its grisly knowledge, and he was earning it by seeing it in progress himself. Blood flowed freely from the torn area, and all it did was bring a sickening feeling to her stomach that she tried to muster. Finally, she reached the bone, feeling the crushed bone against her tongue. The medicine cat braced herself and applied heavy pressure, her canines biting into the hard surface. The bone gave away with a sickening snap, the sound echoing through the confined space of the den. She continued slicing away flesh until the last of it connected to the leg and pulled away with a quiet crunch of bone, landing on the forest floor with a sudden gush of blood. Backing away, the calico quickly snatched some cobwebs and swiftly wrapped the remaining stump to clot up the bleeding. Her paws stained themselves in red, but her heart was relieved. With the worst of it over, all she needed to do was patch it up with herbs and make it done and over with. After the blood clotted and came to a close, the medic began to properly clean and dress the wound, chewing up the marigold before packing the poultice onto the area to fight infection and promote healing. Finally, she bound it tightly with cobwebs to properly bandage it up and keep it from any possible infection. With a sigh exhaling out of her lungs, she backed up and began to place the decapitated leg onto a stray piece of moss to dispose of deep within the territory. Hopefully, Wolfhive had something to learn, but she knew it would have been traumatizing to look at, let alone watch. “Wolfpaw… you are… finished… but I… will need… for you… to rest…as it will… take awhile… to properly heal up… and I… will need you… to come back…now and then…For me… to replace the…cobwebs.”

[ -4 cobwebs | -1 marigold ]

@BEAR. @Bean (sorry about the delay for this! i've been feeling low for the last few days and have been extremely busy working on getting ready for my big move to florida! )

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; Today at 05:58 AM.