Shooting stars never fly...
by ollie
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 03:13 PM

Old June 2nd, 2024, 08:29 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Fine
Default Re: WindClan Patrols

Lightningpaw came in behind Warmsun and dropped his mouse it wasn't very big but Lightningpaw still seemed proud of himself. "My first prey!" Lightningpaw said to Crowtooth with his chest puffed up as he beamed up at Crowtooth. @Desert Rain Frog @Rani

[+1 Mouse]

Last edited by Lightningpaw666; June 2nd, 2024 at 08:30 PM.
Old June 2nd, 2024, 11:44 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Lightningstorm |
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Inactive | Mind Reader - Active

It was about that time. When the herb patrols she had sent for should be returning. With some admitted tiredness in her eyes, the medicine cat waited for their return, tail swaying as she yawned by the Galewood's base. It was true that she wasn't quite by the entrance to her den, but she was fairly close by... so when one of the patrols she had sent away - Kestrelsoar and Mosspaw - padded right by her with herbs in maw, lightning flashed in her lapis glare. Who the hell had told those two to enter with unchecked herbs into her bloody den?! Patrols were always reported by the base of the Galewood, not inside dens. Mosspaw she could forgive. The apprentice was merely following Kestrelsoar's actions. Which was more than she could say for Sunnypurr, who seemed to be missing altogether. The nerve of some cats, really...

"Kestrelsoar! Mosspaw! Get your bloody arses out of my den now! And bring those herbs out with you. Honestly, Kestrelsoar, you'd think you were a storming apprentice fresh out of the nursery," Lightningstorm yowled, standing up as more patrols started arriving soon after.

Mood soured by the two irate WindClanners, the molly's gaze softened mildly at the sight of Deadmoon, bringing the lead of the patrol. Despite being potentially the slowest moving of the trio, the healer was not surprised that the she-cat was in the lead, being well used to her reliability by this point in her time as a medicine cat. The warrior had even volunteered for herbs herself shortly after Cowtuft... Suffice to say, she was dependable enough, which was more than she could say for most of the patrols she sent. A problem that seemed to be surprisingly absent today, with patrols arriving not just at around the time she would expect of them, but earlier even! It was almost enough to concern her for their wellbeing.

"Right. I would normally wrap them around a stick, but we are in severely low stock of those of late... Here, brought a leaf instead. Figured it's as good a place as any to store those and keep them away from the dirt," the molly admitted, dipping her head to snatch a leaf that had been by her side while she awaited. "Cheers to you three. Go take a rest now, you lot have earned it."

The next to follow were the leader herself, the small flowers she had asked for carried in her maw. Large ears perking up, she approached with interest. Truth be told, Lightningstorm wasn't sure if these could be found in their territory at all, having sent the leader out on what could have potentially been very well a wild goose chase, but an important one all the same. Stress seemed to have started becoming a bigger factor among clan cats of late, no doubt with all the doom and chaos being thrown their way. It was enough to make her roll her eyes, considering how much vitriol the very same felines were so fond of tossing in her direction, evidently being much better at dishing it out than handling it themselves. Regardless, it was up to her to help them out, and while she had no intention to sit down besides them and make friends while they poured their hearts out to her, she could use the herbs she had learned would help with their concerns at the very least. If they had wanted a cat willing to hear them out and consider their bleeding feelings, perhaps they should have thought of Cowtuft for more than a second before getting rid of him like mere rubbish. Like moon old prey.

"Those are most certainly them! Glad to see they aren't just... Um..."

Lightningstorm blinked, gazing at Lightningpaw as he trailed behind the lilac she-cat. He was... certainly carrying a leafy, green herb, but not quite the one that she had asked for. In fact, as far as she was concerned, the coltsfoot the tom carried in his maw was little more than a weed. Useless. Or... was it? She'd never tested it before. Never paid much attention to it... But now that she thought about it? It really did share some properties with catmint, didn't it? Could it be like the yellow blooms? In which shared properties physically shared medicinal properties as well? One herb was hardly enough for prolonged testing... but perhaps it was a sign that she should consider some experimentation. It had been a while since she had dared. Not since the death berries had taken over her peace of mind.

"Yes, thank you both. These will come in handy... Who knows, I might be sending out for more of these in the future now that we know they grow around here. Might save us some trips to Twolegplace. It's always best avoided, innit?"

Finally, she turned to Crowtooth, the closest cat the lass had for a friend in this dreadful place. Allowing herself a smirk, she tilted her head, a coy, innocent look upon her features as she blinked doe like eyes at him. "Oh dear, and here I'd been so bloody worried you might have been turned into a Crow-splat for certain! Glad to see you are as energetic as ever. Would hate to lose my favorite herb patrol leader, after all," the healer purred, her eyes glinting with mischief.

"That's a good haul you lot brought over, too," Lightningstorm added, allowing a more serious gaze to fall to her face as she studied the herbs brought. "And more cobwebs, too! Always a welcomed sight... especially with what looms in the horizon. Go take your rest then. Shoo. Before I am tempted to thank you for the herbs."

Another smirk tugging at her whiskers as she waved the tom goodbye, Lightningstorm gazed out at the camp's entrance, a small frown creasing her brow. Only one patrol remained now, and while they still had time to return, she could admit to some concern. Silverrose was not the type of cat to run late. Much as she did not trust the molly - a feeling that was returned - to have her back, she trusted her to be on time on patrols. Hopefully nothing had happened beyond sticks being hard to find on WindClan territory. In which case she would simply have to anger StarClan again. Stars knew Stickpaw liked to throw sticks at her whenever she tried to escape this prison they held her in.

@Moonraven [Twilightstar] | @IDIOTICBEAN101 [Kestrelsoar] | @gs29513 [Deadmoon] | @Spider-in-the-corner [Tallgrass] | @Rani [Crowtooth] | @Rustleaf [Mosspaw] | @CloudlessEve [Honeypaw] | @Lightningpaw666 [Lightningpaw]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old June 3rd, 2024, 12:55 AM
*Furret walc intensifies*

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Lightningstorm |
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Inactive | Mind Reader - Active

It was about that time. When the herb patrols she had sent for should be returning. With some admitted tiredness in her eyes, the medicine cat waited for their return, tail swaying as she yawned by the Galewood's base. It was true that she wasn't quite by the entrance to her den, but she was fairly close by... so when one of the patrols she had sent away - Kestrelsoar and Mosspaw - padded right by her with herbs in maw, lightning flashed in her lapis glare. Who the hell had told those two to enter with unchecked herbs into her bloody den?! Patrols were always reported by the base of the Galewood, not inside dens. Mosspaw she could forgive. The apprentice was merely following Kestrelsoar's actions. Which was more than she could say for Sunnypurr, who seemed to be missing altogether. The nerve of some cats, really...

"Kestrelsoar! Mosspaw! Get your bloody arses out of my den now! And bring those herbs out with you. Honestly, Kestrelsoar, you'd think you were a storming apprentice fresh out of the nursery," Lightningstorm yowled, standing up as more patrols started arriving soon after.

Mood soured by the two irate WindClanners, the molly's gaze softened mildly at the sight of Deadmoon, bringing the lead of the patrol. Despite being potentially the slowest moving of the trio, the healer was not surprised that the she-cat was in the lead, being well used to her reliability by this point in her time as a medicine cat. The warrior had even volunteered for herbs herself shortly after Cowtuft... Suffice to say, she was dependable enough, which was more than she could say for most of the patrols she sent. A problem that seemed to be surprisingly absent today, with patrols arriving not just at around the time she would expect of them, but earlier even! It was almost enough to concern her for their wellbeing.

"Right. I would normally wrap them around a stick, but we are in severely low stock of those of late... Here, brought a leaf instead. Figured it's as good a place as any to store those and keep them away from the dirt," the molly admitted, dipping her head to snatch a leaf that had been by her side while she awaited. "Cheers to you three. Go take a rest now, you lot have earned it."

The next to follow were the leader herself, the small flowers she had asked for carried in her maw. Large ears perking up, she approached with interest. Truth be told, Lightningstorm wasn't sure if these could be found in their territory at all, having sent the leader out on what could have potentially been very well a wild goose chase, but an important one all the same. Stress seemed to have started becoming a bigger factor among clan cats of late, no doubt with all the doom and chaos being thrown their way. It was enough to make her roll her eyes, considering how much vitriol the very same felines were so fond of tossing in her direction, evidently being much better at dishing it out than handling it themselves. Regardless, it was up to her to help them out, and while she had no intention to sit down besides them and make friends while they poured their hearts out to her, she could use the herbs she had learned would help with their concerns at the very least. If they had wanted a cat willing to hear them out and consider their bleeding feelings, perhaps they should have thought of Cowtuft for more than a second before getting rid of him like mere rubbish. Like moon old prey.

"Those are most certainly them! Glad to see they aren't just... Um..."

Lightningstorm blinked, gazing at Lightningpaw as he trailed behind the lilac she-cat. He was... certainly carrying a leafy, green herb, but not quite the one that she had asked for. In fact, as far as she was concerned, the coltsfoot the tom carried in his maw was little more than a weed. Useless. Or... was it? She'd never tested it before. Never paid much attention to it... But now that she thought about it? It really did share some properties with catmint, didn't it? Could it be like the yellow blooms? In which shared properties physically shared medicinal properties as well? One herb was hardly enough for prolonged testing... but perhaps it was a sign that she should consider some experimentation. It had been a while since she had dared. Not since the death berries had taken over her peace of mind.

"Yes, thank you both. These will come in handy... Who knows, I might be sending out for more of these in the future now that we know they grow around here. Might save us some trips to Twolegplace. It's always best avoided, innit?"

Finally, she turned to Crowtooth, the closest cat the lass had for a friend in this dreadful place. Allowing herself a smirk, she tilted her head, a coy, innocent look upon her features as she blinked doe like eyes at him. "Oh dear, and here I'd been so bloody worried you might have been turned into a Crow-splat for certain! Glad to see you are as energetic as ever. Would hate to lose my favorite herb patrol leader, after all," the healer purred, her eyes glinting with mischief.

"That's a good haul you lot brought over, too," Lightningstorm added, allowing a more serious gaze to fall to her face as she studied the herbs brought. "And more cobwebs, too! Always a welcomed sight... especially with what looms in the horizon. Go take your rest then. Shoo. Before I am tempted to thank you for the herbs."

Another smirk tugging at her whiskers as she waved the tom goodbye, Lightningstorm gazed out at the camp's entrance, a small frown creasing her brow. Only one patrol remained now, and while they still had time to return, she could admit to some concern. Silverrose was not the type of cat to run late. Much as she did not trust the molly - a feeling that was returned - to have her back, she trusted her to be on time on patrols. Hopefully nothing had happened beyond sticks being hard to find on WindClan territory. In which case she would simply have to anger StarClan again. Stars knew Stickpaw liked to throw sticks at her whenever she tried to escape this prison they held her in.

@Moonraven [Twilightstar] | @IDIOTICBEAN101 [Kestrelsoar] | @gs29513 [Deadmoon] | @Spider-in-the-corner [Tallgrass] | @Rani [Crowtooth] | @Rustleaf [Mosspaw] | @CloudlessEve [Honeypaw] | @Lightningpaw666 [Lightningpaw]

Mosspaw flattened his ears at Lightningstorm’s yowl, picked up his bundle of herbs, and trotted over to the medicine cat.

Sigpic done by @ramen
—————————————
Sun, Stars, Moon, Comet, Eclipse, Earth
—————————————
Team Foster-Keefe for life!
—————————————
"Don't doubt yourself; if anyone tells you your art is bad, then smack them with a frying pan."
- FluffyToasterBunny.
Old June 5th, 2024, 04:53 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler/Fury | He/him | 51 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

The first batch of patrols Crowtooth had ever sent out and a good portion had been disappointing. To make matters worse cats werent showing up and taking responsibility for their failures, on in particular he'd trusted.

First the more minor infractions.

Fixing Vixenstare and Watertail a judgmental look the tom narrowed his eyes at their haul, drawling a low displeased "Four mice fer a patrol o' three, two o' which warriors. When I know full well a cat can carry five prey each. Yer not facin' punishment today, ya at least came back but if ya ever want ta be trusted on a patrol much less as a lead I'd work on doin' better in the future. Dismissed." Mosspaw was exempt, being an apprentice at least but even if she was learning to hunt the warriors couldve have at least used her to carry back more prey. Whatever, lesson learned and bar the cutting words no one was in trouble of that group.
@ChaosBringer. @SeonghwasBunnyEars

Crowtooth wasnt impressed with Warmsun and Lightningpaw either to be honest but at least they'd brought back more per cat then the others patrol and Lightningpaw was yet another learner. So though a single eyebrow was raised the fury simply gave a "Make sure those go on the prey pile an' yer clear." before he moved on.
@Desert Rain Frog (2nd bump on submitting the patrol/prey to the store)

Finally was Thundersnow, only cat of his failed group to show bar Rabbitpaw and that fact made the tunneler furious. Thundersnow, at least, would be getting a lighter punishment for not being a disappointment.
"Yer patrol mates are cowards an' if ya see 'em tell them if they dont participate in the upcomin' raid and fight hard they're bein' dragged to Twilightstar fer demotion or exile but ya get a choice.

Ya can either also take yer punishment o' participatin' in the raid an' givin' it yer all or ya go out now an' bring me back five prey pieces quick like. Yer choice. Dismissed."

@Marigoldwhisper (as punishment Thundersnow is either to:
Go out and hunt/bring back 5 pieces of prey before the 9th 11:59pst for the clan OR
He is to participate in the raid and make 5 posts fighting any riverclan cat(s). Your choice on which.)

@Tiabirb & @zBlaze (For failure to complete their border patrol your cat is to participate in the raid and make 5 posts fighting any riverclan cat(s) or face demotion or exile.)

Last edited by Rani; June 5th, 2024 at 04:54 AM.
Old June 5th, 2024, 05:30 AM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post

Crowtooth

The first batch of patrols Crowtooth had ever sent out and a good portion had been disappointing. To make matters worse cats werent showing up and taking responsibility for their failures, on in particular he'd trusted.

Fixing Vixenstare and Watertail a judgmental look the tom narrowed his eyes at their haul, drawling a low displeased "Four mice fer a patrol o' three, two o' which warriors. When I know full well a cat can carry five prey each. Yer not facin' punishment today, ya at least came back but if ya ever want ta be trusted on a patrol much less as a lead I'd work on doin' better in the future. Dismissed." Mosspaw was exempt, being an apprentice at least but even if she was learning to hunt the warriors couldve have at least used her to carry back more prey. Whatever, lesson learned and bar the cutting words no one was in trouble of that group.

Crowtooth wasnt impressed with Warmsun and Lightningpaw either to be honest but at least they'd brought back more per cat then the others patrol and Lightningpaw was yet another learner. So though a single eyebrow was raised the fury simply gave a "Make sure those go on the prey pile an' yer clear." before he moved on.

Finally was Thundersnow, only cat of his failed group to show bar Rabbitpaw and that fact made the tunneler furious. Thundersnow, at least, would be getting a lighter punishment for not being a disappointment.
"Yer patrol mates are cowards an' if ya see 'em tell them if they dont participate in the upcomin' raid and fight hard they're bein' dragged to Twilightstar fer demotion or exile but ya get a choice.

Ya can either also take yer punishment o' participatin' in the raid an' givin' it yer all or ya go out now an' bring me back five prey pieces quick like. Yer choice. Dismissed."

Go out and hunt/bring back 5 pieces of prey before the 9th 11:59pst for the clan OR
He is to participate in the raid and make 5 posts fighting any riverclan cat(s). Your choice on which.)

@Tiabirb & @zBlaze (For failure to complete their border patrol your cat is to participate in the raid and make 5 posts fighting any riverclan cat(s) or face demotion or exile.)
Watertail closed his eyes briefly. Flicking his tail harshly for a moment to show his anger. But wisely enough not saying anything back, Watertail dipped his head and padded away.

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old June 5th, 2024, 06:38 AM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post

Crowtooth

Thundersnow
Tom\Warrior\WC
"Water holds memories."

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
Thundersnow was far more than surprised that Swiftfire and Blazesong didn't show up. It was odd considering they're usually all over the place, being busy with all sorts of stuff. He wasn't getting the punishment he had been fearing though, just because he showed up. The bar was really that low, wasn't it.

With the condition his leg had been in, fighting was an immediate no for him. As much as he wanted to fight, his body wasn't ready for it. Hunting would do the clan some good, so he'd go with that. He dipped his head in thanks to Crowtooth before hobbling off to some hunting grounds.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old June 5th, 2024, 06:45 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Why, she was cutting it awfully close to the time. Silverrose looked over her shoulder, seeking Barleypaw at her side before hurrying back inside camp with an ever composed air, though truthfully, her fur felt ruffled the wrong way. Blue eyes sought across the clearing until they landed on the medicine cat, approaching and slowing only momentarily for her apprentice.
"I do apologise for the tardiness, it appears I haven't quite been myself these days."
She said that more to herself, disdain filling her heart for her own poor behaviour, before continuing.
"Adderpaw did not show face. It is no surprise, quite frankly, he hasn't been attending his training at all either. I shall be sure to have a conversation with him about punctuality should I ever find him again."
Silverrose grimaced, troubled.
"Nevertheless, I hope these will do for your rations. I can return should you require more."
She gestured with her paw down at the gathered marigold and sticks.

[ @Madelaine @Alchemist Kitsune - +3 Marigold, +2 sticks ]

Old June 8th, 2024, 05:59 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Leading the two apprentices back to camp, Silverrose waved her tail in greeting to Crowtooth, gesturing for the two to deposit their prey on the preypile.
"Crowtooth, it was an acceptable hunt; together we caught four mice and a rabbit; if anything else is required, I am at your disposal."

[ @Rani @Neptune. @Madelaine ]