Last post by kenjaku
Today 01:44 AM

Old May 29th, 2024, 10:36 AM
.·:*¨♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆☆≈¨*:·.

Bump Policy: 1 week unless its time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

Springkit

Yeah. Ok. It was a fact now. Misty's nuzzles had healing powers. Springkit smiled back at her and bit and tried to lean back, trying to breathe again. It came easier now, like the air had been filled with... actual air again instead of empty smoke. His stomach wasn't turning. His heart wasn't racing anymore, only beat a bit quicker than usual when he still tried to calm down. But it was better.

Sleep in the medicine den? It was strangely calm here, with the scent of herbs, the various items across the walls, and Misty calmly moving around in the den. He didn't like sleeping beside his mother, but he also liked how... safe it felt in here.
For a heartbeat, the kitten wondered whether Misty only said that because he had mentioned that being here seemed to help, whether she only offered to make him feel better. He didn't want to be a bother, but she seemed genuine. He let out a smol sigh and sunk back into the nest. "yeah... maybe I'll stay here in for a bit and rest..." her eyelids began to feel heavy "if that's ok...." and with that, he drifted off into a light sleep.

Plot finder

_______________ Tracker _______________
¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Cowskip - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨

Purrks: Hawkcatcher has Mind Reader, Wyvern has Dreamwalker, Pigeonpaw has The Collector
Old May 29th, 2024, 02:18 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Status: ON VACATION UNTIL JUNE 4TH - will reply to all when i'm back <3
Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Cheerful

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 9 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

[GRIMPAW HEALING]

Berrypaw nodded at her mentor. "Makes sense to me!" She squeaked, mentally noting that it would be alright for cats to stay overnight even if they weren't in critical condition. Just to be safe. Good to know...

She glanced back at Grimpaw and Crowglow, offering a sweet but timid smile. "Well, ah... you can sleep right there, Grimpaw. Let us know if you need anything or if it hurts too bad, alright...?"

[ @Goopysharkboi @starry ]

[REDWATER'S DIAGNOSIS]

Berrypaw's ears straightened up and she glanced at her mentor with widened eyes. Pregnancy! Oh, stars... that was much more than a bellyache. Suddenly determined, the apprentice gave a firm nod when Mistyshard gave her instructions, trying to commit some of the symptoms to memory. "You got it!" she mewed, a bit excited at the premise of potential pregnancy. But unfortunately, as soon as her mentor turned away, Berrypaw realized she'd already forgotten half the symptoms that were listed.

Welp... guess I'll just try to remember all that I can...?

She padded back over to Redwater, offering an awkward but genuine smile. "Hi... again. So, uh, while Mistyshard checks you out... I'm gonna ask you some questions!" She shuffled her paws nervously before continuing. "So... have you been feeling, uh... restless? Having sleeplessness? Or, um..." What was that one word Misty said? Leth-something... oh, right. "...Or leth-ar-gic?" She pronounced the new word slowly and a bit awkwardly.

[ @constellation @/starry ]

[ BEASTFLAME HEALING ]

Berrypaw's ears perked up when Mistyshard called her. She'd been nervously watching as the cats filed into the den, a bit overwhelmed at all the chaos that had been happening at once. So many patients, so much meowing! But now her mentor needed her. Shaking off her daze, she nodded firmly and rushed to the herb storage. "On it!" She called, pawing out whatever she could find.

Running back over to them, she dropped the cobwebs and moss on the ground next to the large warrior... what was his name she'd heard earlier? Beast-something? By his size, he seemed to fit that description. Then Misty brought out marigold... oh, she'd have to apply it? And Mistyshard was leaving?

A small burst of panic was in Berrypaw's chest, but she tried her best not to show it. "Oh! Uh... y-yeah, I can do it!" She mewed, fighting to keep her voice steady. Sure, it was just the basics she'd already done before, but without her mentor being there in case she screwed up, the small apprentice was nervous all over again.

Trying (unsuccessfully) to put her thoughts at bay, Berrypaw spun back around to Beast-something, trying her best not to focus on how gross the eye injury looked. "Oh my... oh, uh, don't worry! We'll get you patched up in no time!" She mewed cheerily, a facade for her nerves. She began putting moss gingerly to his eye, soaking up as much blood as she could. Then she began to chew the marigold, grimacing at its bitter taste that flooded her mouth, chewing until it was a strange liquid. Then she spat it out onto the wound, trying not to think about the others in the den watching her as she anxiously worked to spread the marigold around, hoping she wasn't hurting the warrior too much. When she was satisfied, she began to unwrap some cobweb from her paws, glancing warily between the large warrior and Dusklion as she heated up under her fur.

[-1 moss, -1 marigold, -1 cobweb]

[ @ophelia @taillow @/starry ]

[ RAINPAW HEALING ]

Berrypaw nearly jumped out of her fur when her mentor came reeling into the den, panting with a limp apprentice on her back. Alarm spread all throughout Berrypaw's body — thankfully, Mistyshard seemed okay, but poor ol' Rainpaw sure didn't look like it. The medicine apprentice sniffed at him gingerly as he was laid out onto a nest, her eyes trailing over his wounds as her mentor explained everything.

"O-Oh... okay, yeah. Marigold, moss, cobwebs... I can do those!" She mewed with determination, giving Mistyshard a firm nod. "You can count on me!"

The words had left her mouth with confidence, but as soon as Mistyshard had turned away, Berrypaw about deflated with anxiety. Stars... what if she did something wrong? But how could she mess up something as easy as cobwebs and moss? No... she could do it... she just had to get out of her head...

Easier said than done.

Trembling, Berrypaw rushed forward and grabbed out the named herbs, immediately pressing moss to where she saw the most blood, silently praying it would be enough to soak up. "I-It'll be okay, Rainpaw," she mewed lowly, her voice shaky. The apprentice probably couldn't even hear her, but she just prayed some sort of comfort would reach his soul. Poor thing... what could've happened to him at the border? She wondered this as she began to chew up some marigold, anxiously making sure the moss was taking up all the blood it could...

[ -1 moss ]

[ @Bean @/starry ]

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Last edited by squidz; May 29th, 2024 at 02:19 PM.
Old May 29th, 2024, 03:17 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post
| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 9 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

[GRIMPAW HEALING]

Berrypaw nodded at her mentor. "Makes sense to me!" She squeaked, mentally noting that it would be alright for cats to stay overnight even if they weren't in critical condition. Just to be safe. Good to know...

She glanced back at Grimpaw and Crowglow, offering a sweet but timid smile. "Well, ah... you can sleep right there, Grimpaw. Let us know if you need anything or if it hurts too bad, alright...?"

[ @Goopysharkboi @starry ]

[REDWATER'S DIAGNOSIS]

Berrypaw's ears straightened up and she glanced at her mentor with widened eyes. Pregnancy! Oh, stars... that was much more than a bellyache. Suddenly determined, the apprentice gave a firm nod when Mistyshard gave her instructions, trying to commit some of the symptoms to memory. "You got it!" she mewed, a bit excited at the premise of potential pregnancy. But unfortunately, as soon as her mentor turned away, Berrypaw realized she'd already forgotten half the symptoms that were listed.

Welp... guess I'll just try to remember all that I can...?

She padded back over to Redwater, offering an awkward but genuine smile. "Hi... again. So, uh, while Mistyshard checks you out... I'm gonna ask you some questions!" She shuffled her paws nervously before continuing. "So... have you been feeling, uh... restless? Having sleeplessness? Or, um..." What was that one word Misty said? Leth-something... oh, right. "...Or leth-ar-gic?" She pronounced the new word slowly and a bit awkwardly.

[ @constellation @/starry ]

[ BEASTFLAME HEALING ]

Berrypaw's ears perked up when Mistyshard called her. She'd been nervously watching as the cats filed into the den, a bit overwhelmed at all the chaos that had been happening at once. So many patients, so much meowing! But now her mentor needed her. Shaking off her daze, she nodded firmly and rushed to the herb storage. "On it!" She called, pawing out whatever she could find.

Running back over to them, she dropped the cobwebs and moss on the ground next to the large warrior... what was his name she'd heard earlier? Beast-something? By his size, he seemed to fit that description. Then Misty brought out marigold... oh, she'd have to apply it? And Mistyshard was leaving?

A small burst of panic was in Berrypaw's chest, but she tried her best not to show it. "Oh! Uh... y-yeah, I can do it!" She mewed, fighting to keep her voice steady. Sure, it was just the basics she'd already done before, but without her mentor being there in case she screwed up, the small apprentice was nervous all over again.

Trying (unsuccessfully) to put her thoughts at bay, Berrypaw spun back around to Beast-something, trying her best not to focus on how gross the eye injury looked. "Oh my... oh, uh, don't worry! We'll get you patched up in no time!" She mewed cheerily, a facade for her nerves. She began putting moss gingerly to his eye, soaking up as much blood as she could. Then she began to chew the marigold, grimacing at its bitter taste that flooded her mouth, chewing until it was a strange liquid. Then she spat it out onto the wound, trying not to think about the others in the den watching her as she anxiously worked to spread the marigold around, hoping she wasn't hurting the warrior too much. When she was satisfied, she began to unwrap some cobweb from her paws, glancing warily between the large warrior and Dusklion as she heated up under her fur.

[-1 moss, -1 marigold, -1 cobweb]

[ @ophelia @taillow @/starry ]

[ RAINPAW HEALING ]

Berrypaw nearly jumped out of her fur when her mentor came reeling into the den, panting with a limp apprentice on her back. Alarm spread all throughout Berrypaw's body — thankfully, Mistyshard seemed okay, but poor ol' Rainpaw sure didn't look like it. The medicine apprentice sniffed at him gingerly as he was laid out onto a nest, her eyes trailing over his wounds as her mentor explained everything.

"O-Oh... okay, yeah. Marigold, moss, cobwebs... I can do those!" She mewed with determination, giving Mistyshard a firm nod. "You can count on me!"

The words had left her mouth with confidence, but as soon as Mistyshard had turned away, Berrypaw about deflated with anxiety. Stars... what if she did something wrong? But how could she mess up something as easy as cobwebs and moss? No... she could do it... she just had to get out of her head...

Easier said than done.

Trembling, Berrypaw rushed forward and grabbed out the named herbs, immediately pressing moss to where she saw the most blood, silently praying it would be enough to soak up. "I-It'll be okay, Rainpaw," she mewed lowly, her voice shaky. The apprentice probably couldn't even hear her, but she just prayed some sort of comfort would reach his soul. Poor thing... what could've happened to him at the border? She wondered this as she began to chew up some marigold, anxiously making sure the moss was taking up all the blood it could...

[ -1 moss ]

[ @Bean @/starry ]
"alright then." Grimpaw meowed calmly. Crowglow nodded in agreement.

@starry
Old May 29th, 2024, 04:55 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Spiritbunny
| He/she/they | RC Warrior | Moons: 22 | Silver Tongue |

Spiritbunny frowned at the news. Stress did hurt them. How badly did stress hurt them? Perhaps it would be better to just leave of that was the case but where would they even go? Thunderclan would treat them like outcasts, same with Windclan, and Spiritbunny didn’t want them to be born into Shadowclan, the bunch of brutes. No no. But where else would there even be? Their yellow eyes moved to the medicine cat again, they pushed the stress down (after all it was hurting her babies) as they took in the words the medicine cat. They really did narrow their eyes. Sigh.

They slowly rolled over and frowned. This was terribly uncomfortable but it was necessary. “Mistyshard, may I confine in you about something? About my kits?” They started as the herbalist began to diagnosis or whatever it was she was doing. Counting kits? It would be nice to see how many there were, to be prepared. Any irregular movements? What would it mean if Mistyshard found something? “What if you find something odd?
[ @starry - Mistyshard ]

[ idk if you need to know but there’s planned to be around 8-9 kits. One stillborn but if I don’t find enough roleplayers there will be up to 2-3. ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!

Last edited by Dolomedes; May 29th, 2024 at 04:55 PM.
Old May 30th, 2024, 06:22 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Sad

Rainpaw
He/They - 15 Moons

Pain. That was the first thing Rainpaw felt as he regained consciousnesses. As the older apprentice slowly stirred, he opened his eyes to face the younger medicine cat apprentice. It took a moment before he realized what had happened. Bumblestar. She must have handed them over to another RiverClan cat. The apprentice hissed in pain as he looked at his side. His heart sank - if the cat who handed him over wasn't here, that means they went to tell Fades. "Got my head banged," he muttered, rubbing the side of his head. "Anything for the pain?"

[ @squidz - Berrypaw ]
[OOC NOTE: This takes place BEFORE Rainpaw's exile - This is allowed to be completed due to the timeline. Rainpaw should still be treated like RC in this roleplay only]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream