Last post by Blazing
Today 04:49 AM

Old June 2nd, 2024, 10:31 PM
Just a small town girl

Bump Policy: I'm not big on it, but only one bump per day
My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

@Weekend-Wondering

Dawnkit waited as Rosekit brought a mouse over to the stream. It's muddy! she thought indignantly, a short flash of frustration crossing her face. But it wasn't right to be mad at him when he was clearly trying so hard to act nice. Dawnkit brushed the mud off as best she could and took a small bite, watching Rosekit drink from the stream.

When he began talking about hunting again, specifically her uncomfortable-ness with feathers and so on, she listened closely. Rosekit was older than her, he would know quite a bit about hunting, and even if he was mocking Dawnkit a little about the kind of duties she'd do as an apprentice, he had a point. She thought it would be right to address that.

"Ya might be rights about that," she started, pausing to take another bite of mouse. " If I don't like birds and things, I prolly won't be good at huntin'. An' I don't wanna be stuck in camp. Maybe you could help me get used to it? I never tried to play at prey huntin' with the other kits." Dawnkit paused again, then looked down. He's got rights enough to know."Moost of the other kits aren't too fonds of me, really." She decided it was better to stop there, unless he wanted to know more.

An empty room awaits you
Old Yesterday, 02:26 AM
.·:*¨♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆☆≈¨*:·.

Bump Policy: 1 week unless its time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Hawkcatcher

A heartbeat or so after she'd said that an apprentice approached her, and the large warrior turned towards them when- She blinked once in surprise before taking the two remaining steps between them to try and help up Swanpaw, but the young cat scrambled to their paws quickly... and tried to make a run for it. Now Hawkcatcher was not the sort of cat to forcefully drag anyone with her, as especially not when they seemed this distressed, but she sensed that just letting this one run away was the lesser way to deal with this.

Taking a short, quick hop to land beside the fleeing apprentice and half blocking her path, half scooping the apprentice aside with her tail. "Ok slow down." She had dealt with many messy, overly ambitious, stressed, or overwhelmed furballs - sometimes you had to be more gentle. "You wanted to learn how to climb, right? Then let's go to the forest - we'll take it slow."
※⁕‡→ Lumi's shop ←‡⁕※

Plot finder

_______________ Tracker _______________
¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Cowskip - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨

Purrks: Hawkcatcher has Mind Reader, Wyvern has Dreamwalker, Pigeonpaw has The Collector
Old Yesterday, 05:02 AM
Frostfire

Bump Policy: during the weak days from 6 am to 3 pm :) depending if im on.
My Mood: Stressed

ThunderClan Re: ThunderClan Clearing

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
moonkit
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Moonkit stopped, the blood still pouring from that ripped ear, she didn't know she had that much blood. "b-bramblestar" her eyes went wide, seeing the leader was a rare sight for her, but the leader, a SHE-CAT, was talking to her, then and there she knew she wanted to be a leader when she was bigger. "uhm- my ear...its uhm...fine." she looked down, WHAT WAS SHE DOING! do not lie to your leader! "well...yeah...it does hurt." she looked up at the big she-cat. her eye blinking away the blood that was running through her soft kitten fur. oh that is a lot of blood.

@dino. (bramblestar)

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
amberkit
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

the slip made him angry, a horrible rage filled him up, now to any warrior, a game of mossball was for fun but Amberkit didn't understand why it was for fun, all the games he ever played were getting him ready to be a unstoppable warrior, maybe leader one day, and when his paws got him to that spot he would make sure the clan was run the RIGHT way. still gonna win? YES he would still win, this rosekit with the freakish face was NOT gonna win this one, his claws iched to slice that smile right off that smug rosekit's face...UGH THE NERVE. his hissed lowly as he went back to his spot and he stood, claws still out, if he had to, he would finish this the warrior way. when the word go was said he jumped forward but missed the mossball, to his utter horror and more anger. the kit snatched the mossball and went right pass him. he turned sharply, and those words...yeah, he was gonna catch this good for nothing. he started to run after the other kit, using his claws to catch up dirt to push himself forward. his eyes blinded him with one goal, rip that piece of nothing to shreds. didn't matter if he got in trouble, no one would kill a kit...right?

@Weekend-Wondering (rosekit) ((oh and I do need permission to well, hurt rosekit cuz Amberkit is rude, bet he's gonna get in trouble as well -w- ))

((ALSO whatever the character says is not how I feel!))
WindClan- N/A
StarClan- Echoheart, Spottedfur,
Dark forest- N/A
outskirts- adderkit-2M/tom, garfy-20M/she, king snowflake-10M/Tom
Old Yesterday, 06:26 AM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvia26 View Post
moonkit

Moonkit stopped, the blood still pouring from that ripped ear, she didn't know she had that much blood. "b-bramblestar" her eyes went wide, seeing the leader was a rare sight for her, but the leader, a SHE-CAT, was talking to her, then and there she knew she wanted to be a leader when she was bigger. "uhm- my ear...its uhm...fine." she looked down, WHAT WAS SHE DOING! do not lie to your leader! "well...yeah...it does hurt." she looked up at the big she-cat. her eye blinking away the blood that was running through her soft kitten fur. oh that is a lot of blood.

@dino. (bramblestar)

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
amberkit
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

the slip made him angry, a horrible rage filled him up, now to any warrior, a game of mossball was for fun but Amberkit didn't understand why it was for fun, all the games he ever played were getting him ready to be a unstoppable warrior, maybe leader one day, and when his paws got him to that spot he would make sure the clan was run the RIGHT way. still gonna win? YES he would still win, this rosekit with the freakish face was NOT gonna win this one, his claws iched to slice that smile right off that smug rosekit's face...UGH THE NERVE. his hissed lowly as he went back to his spot and he stood, claws still out, if he had to, he would finish this the warrior way. when the word go was said he jumped forward but missed the mossball, to his utter horror and more anger. the kit snatched the mossball and went right pass him. he turned sharply, and those words...yeah, he was gonna catch this good for nothing. he started to run after the other kit, using his claws to catch up dirt to push himself forward. his eyes blinded him with one goal, rip that piece of nothing to shreds. didn't matter if he got in trouble, no one would kill a kit...right?

@Weekend-Wondering (rosekit) ((oh and I do need permission to well, hurt rosekit cuz Amberkit is rude, bet he's gonna get in trouble as well -w- ))

((ALSO whatever the character says is not how I feel!))

"It's Bumblestar," she corrected. "'N yeah, I bet it does hurt. I've had my fair share of havin' my ear shredded." She squinted down at Moonkit. She was already fairly certain who the culprit here was - she could smell it all over Moonkit - but it never hurt to hear it straight from the source. "Who did that? Was it Amberkit?"

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old Yesterday, 07:51 AM
Frostfire

Bump Policy: during the weak days from 6 am to 3 pm :) depending if im on.
My Mood: Stressed

ThunderClan Re: ThunderClan Clearing

moonkit

oh- yeah- amberkit. "y-yeah...it was Amberkit...mama and papa aren't here today, papa been taking mama out to hunt." she sighed, yeah her mom and dad were always busy... "but I guess I did deserve it...I lost the game...didn't guard the goal the right way." she sat down and swatted at the drops of blood coming from her ear. "are you gonna tell my parents?" she asked as she looked up at bumblestar.

((her parents are Flamestrike and AshShadow))

@dino. (bumblestar)
WindClan- N/A
StarClan- Echoheart, Spottedfur,
Dark forest- N/A
outskirts- adderkit-2M/tom, garfy-20M/she, king snowflake-10M/Tom
Old Yesterday, 08:35 AM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Mushroompaw exists. [Activity post]

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
Old Yesterday, 07:18 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvia26 View Post
moonkit

oh- yeah- amberkit. "y-yeah...it was Amberkit...mama and papa aren't here today, papa been taking mama out to hunt." she sighed, yeah her mom and dad were always busy... "but I guess I did deserve it...I lost the game...didn't guard the goal the right way." she sat down and swatted at the drops of blood coming from her ear. "are you gonna tell my parents?" she asked as she looked up at bumblestar.

((her parents are Flamestrike and AshShadow))

@dino. (bumblestar)

Bumblestar's ears turned sideways and then back again. "Alright. Yeah, I'm gonna talk to your parents about it." Ashshadow and Flamestrike, she was pretty certain they were. "You aren't in trouble, so don't worry about that; no one should be attacking you like that just over some game, 'specially not the cats' that're supposed to be your family." It didn't matter whether the goal was defended 'correctly' or not, that level of violence was unacceptable.

She glanced toward the medicine den. "Go sit with Drizzlecloud 'n Springlight for a while. They'll patch up that ear in no time. If anyone who's supposed to be your Clanmate ever puts their paws on you like that again, you go straight to them 'n let 'em know, okay? That kinda thing doesn't fly here."

With a gentle flick of her tail toward Moonkit's flank, Bumblestar turned away to intercept where Amberkit was engaged with Rosekit and stepped in between the two of them.

"Yo." She fixed Amberkit with a sharp look. "Hate to interrupt whatever you two've got goin' on over here, but I gotta have a talk with you 'n your parents for a second. Your sister said they're out hunting; you can either follow me 'n we can find 'em, or you can wait near the entrance with me 'till they come back."

[ @Weekend-Wondering for rosekit mention ]

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training