Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
quillpaw's stealth lesson...
Last post by Willie Warf
Today 09:50 PM
Sharpening the Rook
Last post by Willie Warf
Today 09:41 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 09:39 PM
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by Starfall
Today 09:38 PM

Old May 17th, 2024, 04:46 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Default Re: "Sharpen your teeth" - RC Battle Training Event

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 18 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze was pleased that the apprentice was able to tell that he was stopped but the important part was being able to nail down where he was now. Which the apprentice didn't say yet so he couldn't say anything either. Though probably in a battle you would be able to hear growls and yowls from your opponent as well. Anyways, locating would be important regardless as those can be drowned out for others and stuff as well. Point is, Seabreeze waited where he was, keeping his movements to a minimum as he waited for the apprentice to pick out where he was among the tumbling and sparring cats all around the lionheart-apprentice pair. It was kind of eerie that the apprentice was staring at him but Seabreeze wasn't going to count that as pointing him out because it could be just a coincidence. He needed more purposeful pointing to count.
[ @SeonghwasBunnyEars - Weepingpaw ]
Weepingpaw kep staring unblinkingingly at Seabreeze before opening his mouth gently, "Your.... somewhere in front fo me.. eight? Are you directly in front of me?" Weepingpaw mewed. Still only blinking once slowly as he focused more of the scent.

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old May 17th, 2024, 01:51 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 18 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze was pleased that the apprentice was able to tell that he was stopped but the important part was being able to nail down where he was now. Which the apprentice didn't say yet so he couldn't say anything either. Though probably in a battle you would be able to hear growls and yowls from your opponent as well. Anyways, locating would be important regardless as those can be drowned out for others and stuff as well. Point is, Seabreeze waited where he was, keeping his movements to a minimum as he waited for the apprentice to pick out where he was among the tumbling and sparring cats all around the lionheart-apprentice pair. It was kind of eerie that the apprentice was staring at him but Seabreeze wasn't going to count that as pointing him out because it could be just a coincidence. He needed more purposeful pointing to count.
[ @SeonghwasBunnyEars - Weepingpaw ]

Weepingpaw mewed. "I'm staring at you aren't I?"

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old Yesterday, 04:32 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by occultation View Post

Fadingsun nodded, a competitive look lighting his eyes. Crouching down, he sprang at Garlicfeather with front paws extended. He attempted to wrap his paws around the warrior's neck; if he succeeded, he'd twist and pull them both down to the ground.
Garlic Feather
Purrks; Just a scratch| Beefed up tier 3|
He-Him { River Clan } Warrior

GarlicFeather blinked with mild surprise at the sudden attack, but it was more of a natural reaction than being completely shocked. As FadingSun sprang at Garlic he did attempt to move out of the way but his reaction held too few time apart from when FadingSun had sprung at him for any actual ability to avoid it. Instead he found himself being pulled to the ground by the neck, GarlicFeather attempted to throw out his paws and pummel them at Fading Sun, if successful he would make a swift attempt to get on his paws and strike. GarlicFeather could feel the excitement over the sparring bubbling, he tried to put all the sudden energy into the sparr instead of wasting it smiling around.
(Lemme know if there’s any problems w this! Also sorry for the ridiculously late response)

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old Today, 11:59 AM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive

CORMORANTPAW
long-furred, smoky-black mackerel tabby with bits of white; yellow eyes
active purrks: prison break - t1 | primal instincts | skip the steps | herbal knowledge - t1
she/her | riverclan apprentice | 15 moons

“Yeah, none.” Cormorantpaw retorted, noting Stagheart’s expression after she stated her lack of battle training. She wasn’t surprised by his expression, as she was all the more ashamed of the fact that a cat her age didn’t bear enough training. Sure, she had Owltalon, but before that, she still felt shamed by the fact that no cat had bothered to train her. It explained all the scars that battered her body, after all. It wasn’t like she could help it with the fact that no cat bothered to help assist her during a time of need. She could feel herself exhaling at him agreeing to assist with her and give her some basic battle lessons. It would be more than helpful for the future if she was to be let out by herself at some point in time. Hell, if she got herself away from the familiar trenches of RiverClan again then she may risk possibly getting herself killed if she knew a lick of nothing about battle training.

His wording made her brows quake, the tabby watching intently as he explained about defense mechanisms. She supposed that would be easier for her to learn first before learning anything about offensive moves. Watching his example gave her a clear thought in her mind of how she may be able to do it. Given her size, it may be easier for her to have an advantage over the larger feline and possibly buckle him, but she wouldn’t keep her mind on heels about that. Nodding curtly, the apprentice braced herself as she imagined the way that he had done the move in her head, flexing her paws momentarily before bracing herself into position. “Of course, the more practice I get the more I can get myself through my trainin’.” Did that sound ambitious? Hopefully not. She was just aiming to try to make her aunt proud of her if she was even watching her from above the stars.

[ @squidz ]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old Today, 12:33 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Mysterious

— STAGHEART —

very large & muscular light brown tabby tom with stark greenish-blue eyes and a torn ear; beefed up tier 1

[ riverclan warrior | tomcat | 50 moons | gruff & battle-hardened, yet thoughtful; loyal to a fault ]

Stagheart watched the emotions flicker across Cormorantpaw's face — good, she didn't think he was being condescending, at least that he could tell. Despite not usually caring about how he came across, the warrior was mindful not to make the apprentice feel "less-than" for her lack of training — it couldn't have been her fault.

"Alright then... let me know when you're ready," Stagheart meowed, prepping his stance once more. When he was given the all-clear, the large warrior launched himself at the apprentice, soaring towards her. If she did the move correctly, then she'd duck and twist right out of the way and manage to get a (sheathed paw, he noted) blow or two in on him by the time he landed. If not, well... he might bowl her over and cause both of them to get some bruises. But hey, that was part of battle practice, was it not?

[ @iliri ]

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Old Today, 06:18 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive

CORMORANTPAW
long-furred, smoky-black mackerel tabby with bits of white; yellow eyes
active purrks: prison break - t1 | primal instincts | skip the steps | herbal knowledge - t1
she/her | riverclan apprentice | 15 moons

Nodding her head in confirmation, the tabby braced herself for Stagheart’s leap. She would be lying if she didn't feel at least a little bit nervous about potentially flopping the move, but she hoped she would succeed in the long run and wouldn't be prone to failure. Breath latching, she watched as the large tabby launched himself at her, the much smaller molly instinctively ducked and twisted herself out of the way, her movements a little sloppy as she twisted. With a sheathed paw, she aimed to try to manage to get a couple of blows towards his side before he touched the ground. She didn't want to unintentionally harm the tabby, as he seemed to be teaching her a valuable move that would be prone to be useful in battle. Staggering a little bit to regain her balance after the move, she glanced towards the large tom with hope and determination glinting in her bright yellow orbs. “How’d I do? Did I do it right?”

[ @squidz ]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; Today at 06:18 PM.