Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highsnow of Matterhorn View Post
《 Alpinepaw 》
48/100

she/her | Thunderclan apprentice | 6 moons

Alpinepaw nodded and proceeded to jump onto the tree, claws unsheathed. Her claws sunk into the oak's bark. Her right forepaw let go and stretched as far as she could. Alpinepaw clawed the tree again and began to move her body horizontally. It looked like she was practicing the hunter's crouch on the tree.

She went back to standing for a second before crouching again. Alpinepaw repeated this multiple times.

Wolfhive - @BEAR.
Rosemarypaw - @Ragwort
It didn't seem like Alpinepaw was struggling, so Wolfhive beamed down at her. "Nicely done! Think you can pull yourself onto a branch?"

As for their companion... Wolfhive was a little less enthused. He was irked by her lack of response and apparent lack of motivation. "Rosemarypaw! This is a training session, not a lay-around session. Come climb the tree, you'll need to know how to do this if you ever want to complete your apprenticeship."

[ @Ragwort The patrol is due in a few days. Rosemarypaw needs to make an effort to learn over the course of a few posts or she'll face punishment. ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; May 31st, 2024 at 07:33 PM.
Old June 2nd, 2024, 03:06 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
Wolfhive had largely been running on autopilot once Jaystride vanished, his attention on digging their way out. Dust and grime coated his body, his paws were nearly black from the soil, and beneath the filth his body screamed in protest.

But the adrenaline of needing to escape was overriding his sensors, and Bumba briefly broke him from this trance when she nudged him. He followed her example of eating the ragweed before he refocus, back to the grind.

Pretty soon light was breaking through the debris.. and then the soil and rock crumbled away more, leaving more room for escape. At her urging Wolfhive passed through the newly made entrance first, but he was quick to spin on his paws once he was free. If it collapsed, he wanted... He didn't know what he wanted, but some dirt wouldn't keep him from getting his mom out. "You second, get." It was lighthearted in the sense of echoing her words, but not in the sense he wanted her out. Safely, intact... Once he knew she was through he wished he could just, collapse into her.

Today definitely hadn't gone as planned, and they'd both be feeling it later.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vellichor View Post
•° Violetfreckle °•
Rapid Recovery • Collector • Master Scout

Heavy, ragged breath echoed in her ears. Darkness closed in around the tabby, threatening to overwhelm her. She could feel the soil's crushing presence around her, quaking and ready to snuff out her life. No, no. She wouldn't let it. As she stayed still and her eyes adjusted to the darkness, she found a stark lack of life. Violetfreckle's heart leaped. Where were they? She pricked her ears, and maybe it was her mind playing tricks on her, but there were voices. She couldn't tell whose, but it was a start. And so, heart still pounding deafeningly in her ears, Violetfreckle crawled forward through the tunnel.

More voices, and they were definitely getting louder. She opened her mouth to call out, but only managed to inhale a cloud of dust and some falling soil, leaving her coughing and wheezing for a good while. She had to pause while trying to help herself stop coughing. That was when the voices began to fade, and Violetfreckle began to panic. As soon as she was even remotely able, she started moving again, looking for something, anything, ears angled forward to catch any sound that headed her way. No, no. That was definitely her voice. She dared not call out again, but then she saw it. Light.

Yes, yes yes yes. There it was, She could see a face silhouetted against it, peeking in, and a body. With a small cough, she made her way as quickly as she could, completely missing the badger skull. "Bumblestar! Wolfhive!" The words were wheezy but she didn't care. And she didn't care if it was Bumblestar or Wolfhive still in that tunnel, she would headbutt the shoulder of whoever it was. "StarClan above, you're both alive." Desperation was evident at the fringes of her voice and she squeezed her eyes shut to keep tears from rolling down her face. Which, unfortunately, didn't work. "I thought you, you both, that I wouldn't be able... Stars, that I'd have to watch as you...?"

A deep breath, and she was calmer. More focused. Ready. "Starsdamnit, whichever one of you this is, get your furry ass out already so I can see you two." A small part of her still needed to see them both, not just outlined by a faint sunlight but aboveground and alive and well. She needed to make sure they were okay. That her-- that her family was okay. StarClan above.

// @BEAR. @dino. \\

Bumblestar pressed her nose against Wolfhive's shoulder as soon as they both were out of the tunnel. She wanted nothing more than to collapse right then and there and just sleep, regardless of the ragwort she'd just eaten, but that beast was still up there terrorizing her Clanmates and she couldn't exactly sit around and wait for things to calm down.

"We gotta get moving," she rasped after a few moments, lifting her head to scan the territory in the direction of Haggard Ruins. She couldn't hear anything from here, no indication of how the fight was going.

Well, starting to head back would have been her plan, if she hadn't heard Violetfreckle's voice right behind her. Bumblestar whipped around sharply. Hallucination surely wasn't a possibility, they hadn't been down there long enough to lose air. So what-

oh hell no.

Bumblestar dipped back into the tunnel, grabbed Violetfreckle by the scruff, and practically hauled her out onto solid ground. There was a moment of frantic checking-over before she deduced that the warrior was perfectly fine and not injured, and then, only then, could she be upset.

"What are you doing out here?" A mixture of worry and frustration tugged her expression into a frown. "Did you jump down the freaking hole? What the hell were you thinking?"

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old June 2nd, 2024, 05:23 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Sunpaw
▵ She/Her ▵
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Curiosity had been her downfall, she had wanted to see what the outside of camp looked like to see all the pretty flowers she could find. Being stuck in camp as a kit was fun for sure, but the outside seemed to offer more exciting adventures. The way daddy spoke about it made her want to experience it herself, she just hadn't expected to run into a nasty-looking beast. Her haste to escape the beast had caused her to fall into a hole and land face-first into the dirt below. Thankfully it wasn't a deep hole that left her stuck in it, but she didn't know if that thing was still up there so she stayed still for a bit. Better to be safe than sorry well that was until she heard voices calling out her name. Wait, someone was looking for her? Could it be momma or daddy? She didn't recognize the voice to be either of them. "Down heree!" she returned the call, she had thoughts to try and claw her way out from the hole, surely it wouldn't be a hard task for her to pull. Deciding to risk it unsure if they even heard her she clawed her way up the wall to try and get out of the hole.

@BEAR. @Spider-in-the-corner [sorry for the late response, the major storm we had kinda messed up my posting plans for the week!]

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old June 2nd, 2024, 08:40 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post

[/FONT]

Lightningpaw
Prissy ⋆ Bratty ⋆ Self serving ⋆ Neutral
“No it's ok, I’ll wait for you to kiss my paws.”

Right now was the time to learn to hunt. Lightningpaw scrunched her face when she thought about the blood. She wasn't squeamish or anything but she had white fur she always worked hard to keep pristine, maybe if she groomed herself right after? "Great I can't wait to learn." Lightningpaw said in a distant tone. Never did she want to seem to interested in something unless it was about her directly—Or Wolfhive. Seeing Swanpaw not saying anything, she bumped herself into the other shecat. "I bet I'm going to get the biggest one.. Whatever it will be." She snickered.
[/CENTER]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 35 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

Swanpaw was forever anxious (the hornet didnt know how to break through their walls yet and bring comfort but it'd happen eventually) but Lightningpaw was eager and already planning for the future and their catch. That earned a chuckle and Mudhound commented "Well I suppose youre going after a rabbit then Lightningpaw! Unless you wanna go for a swim rabbits are the largest non predator prey that can be caught, but for their size they are the hardest to catch. Ill explain more once I get to teaching you how to best catch each prey, for now you need to master stalking and pouncing first!"

With that the tripod dropped into a hunting crouch to demonstrate.
"You wanna get low to be small and hide yourself best you can but you wanna keep high enough so your belly doesnt brush the grass and make sounds. Keep your paws shoulder lengths appart to keep balanced and legs bent so you can spring at any moment! Finally ears low, tail low but also above the grass, and head down and you should be good! A cats crouch is pretty dependent on them and those with long limbs will find it different then short legged or disabled cats so choose one that feels good to you!" For example Mudhounds crouch that they were displaying was odd with the tripods missing back leg, stance positioned tighter at the back then most so they didnt topple over. It also meant they stalked higher, not that that impeded the hornet as they stalked.

"Give it a try!"

@Fish @Dark

Swanpaw

She/Her - They/them
(7/100)

When Lightningpaw bumped into her, Swanpaw stifled a surprised yelp. Why did she do that!? Was she mad at her? What had she done to draw the ire of the other she-cat? Did she do something wrong? Oh no, oh no, oh no. At the other apprentice’s proclamation that she’d get the biggest one, they just nodded stiffly before giving an unenthused ”Yeah…”

Attempting to make herself look small and insignificant, she listened closely and silently to what Mudhound had to say. Low to be small and hide yourself… Well, she got that part down easily. Closely they listened to the rest of what their mentor had to say before looking down at their own legs. Swanpaw’s legs were a bit long compared to her small stature, would she have a hard time doing this?

When prompted to try, her amber eyes briefly looked up at the three-legged hornet with momentary panic. Try? In front of… Lightningpaw? But what if she messed up? Was Mudhound trying to make her look like a fool?

Swallowing hard, Swanpaw nodded before lowering herself into a crouch as instructed. Her legs were a bit awkwardly placed and she was trembling (with her eyes closed), but outside of that, her ears and tail were low and her head was just a tiny bit too high. Anxiously, she awaited her mentor’s critique of her form.

[AHHH I’M SO SORRY]

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old June 3rd, 2024, 06:15 AM
Frostfire

Bump Policy: during the weak days from 6 am to 3 pm :) depending if im on.
My Mood: Stressed

ThunderClan Re: ThunderClan Territory

◤─────•~❉᯽❉~•───── ◥
flamestrike
◣─────•~❉᯽❉~•───── ◢

the she-cat padded beside her mate as they looked around for the perfect hunting spot, honestly, kits was a big job, but they would be fine in camp.

◤─────•~❉᯽❉~•───── ◥
ashshadow
◣─────•~❉᯽❉~•───── ◢

the Tom padded beside his mate, wondering what the day would bring, he really wanted to find a plump mouse to give to the kits....yeah he could do that.
WindClan- N/A
StarClan- Echoheart, Spottedfur,
Dark forest- N/A
outskirts- adderkit-2M/tom, garfy-20M/she, king snowflake-10M/Tom
Old June 3rd, 2024, 05:39 PM

Bump Policy: please don't bump ^^
My Mood: Inspired

Leafcry sighed.

(closed activity post)
Old June 3rd, 2024, 10:14 PM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days

《 Alpinepaw 》
49/100

she/her | Thunderclan apprentice | 6 moons

Alpinepaw stopped and tried to lunge upwards. But, her chin hit the tree because her claws were inside the bark. She sheathed her left back paw and clawed the tree after she stretched her back paw.

She moved a front paw up slowly and buried her claws. Alpinepaw was about a cat length above the ground. Unfortunately, a piece of loose bark fell and hit her head. It hurt.

Wolfhive - @BEAR.
Rosemarypaw - @Ragwort

(We have three days left before this patrol is due. What do the cats need to do during a climbing patrol?)
Old June 5th, 2024, 12:10 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Orangeblossom

Orangeblossom nodded at Mistheart’s instructions and offered a friendly “yep!” Before padding off to find the berries or the cobwebs. Soon enough he hit the jackpot as he found some berries and some spider webs happened to be tangled up in them!! Awesome! The ginger warrior took a sprig of berries and took another stick to sweep up the cobwebs for carrying. Then trotted back to where Woodpaw and Misheart had been.

[ +2 Cobwebs | +3 berries ]
[ @Jayvines - Mistheart | @Blazing - Woodpaw ]
[ will fix up the quality later, so sorry about the wait for this ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old June 5th, 2024, 07:52 PM

Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy

Woodpaw

He followed behind Mistheart and Orangeblossom. After a while, he found some cobwebs and a few juniper berries.

[+1 cobweb | +2 juniper berries]

@Jayvines @Dolomedes [I can't exams too much]
Old June 6th, 2024, 11:48 AM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

~ Mistheart ~

Practically diving headfirst into ferns, bushes, and the crevices between roots, the small grey warrior snuffled around in search of any of Drizzlecloud's required herbs.

Shoving her head into a particularly dusty rotten log, Mistheart let out a quick series of sneezes as the particulates tickled her nose. Shaking her head to clear it, she blinked up towards the roof of this open cave of rotted wood and let out a small chirp of delight as she spotted a whole series of cobwebs. Quickly snagging a twig, the small she-cat gently twisted up as many as she could before skittering back to her companions.

(+5 cobwebs)

"Let's uh, let's get back before it gets too late!" she hummed, slightly garbled, around the stick before skittering back towards camp with her prize.

[ I'll write the report for this asap @Dolomedes @Blazing ]