It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by ophelia
Today 12:30 AM

Old May 20th, 2024, 11:44 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: StarClan Territory

"Mm," Jaystride didn't have much energy to lift his head in greeting. Just the tip of his tail twitched in acknowledgement. "Couldn't... do much back then, so at least gonna do what I can for her now." It's funny how that worked. In life, Jaystride was limited by the mortal coil -- being physically broken and imprisoned, unable to support the Clan he tried to help stabilize.

Now he was dead. Most spirits were fragments of their former selves - lost in the void of starlight and indifference, but somehow he was more useful here than he was for most of his life. Even if Bumblestar, stars forbid, died tomorrow.. that was still another day with her they might not've had otherwise.

[ @taillow ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old May 20th, 2024, 11:56 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive

CINDERSKY
she/her | former thunderclan leader | starclan spirit
A slight chuckle came from her as the former ThunderClan leader shook her head. Jaystride might not believe it, but he'd done a lot for the Clan. And not just the Clan, but for her, too. Without him and Sparrowflight, Cindersky wasn't sure if she would've been as strong as she had needed to be to start the push of ThunderClan.

"I am glad she has you." Head resting on her paws though far from tired, the former Clan leader glanced at her companion. It was clear he needed to regain his energy, and that this conversation wouldn't be a long one. She was fine with that as her blue eyes flickered ahead once more, closing and sending her thoughts to be with the tenacious leader and her son.

[ Jaystride - @BEAR. ]
[ just a small wrap-up post! ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old Yesterday, 07:45 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive

CINDERSKY
she/her | former thunderclan leader | starclan spirit
...Another Clanmate, in the hole. This one Bumblestar had already given her life for, and as Cindersky sprang to her paws from where she had laid down beside Jaystride with jaws parted in a soundless wail she realized it was too late to do much of anything - she just hoped that whatever soft nest Jaystride had conjured for both would do for now. Because dark blue eyes were focused on the fisher, and on the large willow tree it was using as its home.

...If she aimed it right, if she managed to strike it perfectly, she could kill this creature. "No one else is going down that hole." The determination in her voice was strong as she shut her eyes, willing herself the strength to perform this. It had taken a lot out of her last time when she had smote those foolish RiverClanners calling for peace and trying to wiggle their way out of the rightful raid on their camp.

Opening her eyes once more they blazed with fury. The stars in her pelt gleamed brightly as she took a couple steps forward, staring directly at the tree. A buzzing started in her paws, then worked its way up her legs, until her pelt felt like it was crackling with electricity. All this energy... her eyes looked to the fisher, and the faintest smile twitched her lips.

"...Die."

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old Yesterday, 08:17 PM
too busy drawing cats.

Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Angelic

“Cindersky…?” Sunglow’s voice was soft as she approached the former ThunderClan Leader. The golden warrior had been killed by Bumblestar herself.

“Cindersky, wait!” Sunglow called, trying to follow but heavens, was it Impossible. Well, guess there was nothing that Sunglow could do except for wait.

Wait to see if Cindersky succeeded in killing the beast.

Sunglow sniffed, amber eyes glaring down at Bumblestar below. How did that fool become ThunderClan’s Leader? Only StarClan knows, and Sunglow wasn’t apart of the group in StarClan that knew.

No, Sunglow was not a happy camper. Never would be, knowing that Bumblestar had been the cat to murder her in cold blood. And then turned around and murdered an expectant queen and her kits.

Poor Moontail.

A shallow purr rumbled in the golden warrior’s throat. She enjoyed playing with the kits Moontail had brought with her to StarClan. It hadn’t been by choice, though.

Sunglow sat back on her haunches, amber eyes narrowed. Only Cindersky knew why she was saving Bumblestar, because Sunglow most certainly wouldn’t. She’d held a grudge against Bumblestar in life for killing Shadowshine, and she held a grudge against Bumblestar in death for killing her, and then Moontail.

(Nah sunny ain’t ever getting over it lol)
@taillow

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder
Scratch HR Positions:
Robinstar [ ThC Lead] - Anachronismpounce [ ShC Dep ] - Roaringstar [ SkC Lead ] - Pareidoliastar [ WC Lead ]

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Fireflyflicker: The Collector, Mind Reader, Agatha Kitty

Last edited by paris; Yesterday at 08:21 PM.
Old Yesterday, 09:00 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

Jaystride had been aware of Cindersky's antics, but was more concerned with the fact ANOTHER cat fell into the Sinkhole. What were they doing??? If Jaystride had the energy he would've sucker punched her back to firm ground with air.

But he was exhausted by all the world weaving and the spiritual encounter, and unfortunately it seemed he couldn't get rest as some random approached them to harass Cindersky. He stared at her, not bothering to hide his irritation. "What do you want?"

[ jay has been chillin w cinder so he's like... Right there LOL @paris also warning he is very pro bumble, was one of her mentors so anything she says about bumble or tc might be met badly ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules