Today 12:22 PM

Old June 13th, 2024, 04:25 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

CW: dissociation

SQUIRRELPAW
she/her. 12 moons. small russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.
[ chill of death ]

perched near the entrance of the camp, squirrelpaw's ear twitches at the sound of mistlewhisker's voice ringing throughout the camp. patrols? blinking wearily, the apprentice has to force herself to pay attention, oddly enough. grimacing at the cloudy feeling in her mind, she rises from her spot once she hears her name called for a border patrol with mudslide and gracklepaw -- two clanmates she's not personally familiar with. her heart skips a beat, thumping resounding in her ears. most of the patrols she's been on have been with her mentor, so she's..nervous. unsurprisingly.

it's only moments before she hears her and the other apprentice's names called, yellow eyes finding the forming group. padding over, she offers a wordless dip of her head.

[ @chickadee @Marigoldwhisper ]
____

QUILLPAW
he/him. 7 moons. dark grey tom; tabby markings; light grey markings, amber and blue eyes.
[ mind reader ]

oho?? a hunting patrol? that's interesting. maw tugging upwards in a smirk, quillpaw stretches his limbs after standing up from where he'd been sitting before approaching the group, offering a nod. luckily, he's been paired with neither his father or mother. he only hopes that the two warriors (or, warrior and queen, he realizes) don't end up grating at his nerves.

[ @Aroogi @Estelle ]

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old June 13th, 2024, 08:19 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty | Kitty Softpaws

Another patrol? So soon? Interesting.

They were working him a little more lately. Not that he minded, but he was noticing it. He couldn't blame them, though. Not with the recent lack of Enforcers or inactivity of a couple of them. Things would get better. He just had to keep telling himself that. However, he could feel the frustration building inside and he knew it was only a matter of time before that exploded. He'd have to find a way to release some of that before he did something dumb. That was the last thing he needed right now... to do something dumb.

Sleepypaw was already present, but no sign of Rookpaw yet. He'd have to wait a bit more before he could go. "Let's make this patrol fast and make it uneventful. We already have enough going on."

@alec - Rookpaw | @Estelle - Sleepypaw

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old June 13th, 2024, 09:15 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

#GUTSPAW
it . . teeth . . bite
spiky-furred black tabby with striking icy blue eyes; huge fluffy tail & a few scars in the shapes of bite-marks - currently has black nail caps on
[ ╰┈➤ @Poprock @redshiftreign @Mica ]

Gutspaw had never gone on a patrol before so, perhaps the bone of luck was rolling in its favor considering Goopywhisker was the warrior leading it. It was particularly familiar with Grousepaw or Birdpaw but silence was always the solution if need be. One could only do so much with nothing.

The apprentice trotted to the entrance of camp, none of teeth's patrolmates seemed to be showing so it sat down and waited. Perhaps with any luck maybe it could take the chance to survey the area for possible .. craft resources. It would be incredibly unfortunate if bite could no longer get its paw on sap. Attempting to weave things were much more tedious and led to sore paws.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc
Old June 13th, 2024, 10:21 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Hazelstripe

The Collector: Inactive | Ultimate Predator: Inactive | Kitty Softpaws: (Perm)

Stars above, her precious Mossy was so busy lately! 10 patrols? Hazelstripe understood that they needed new herbs with the move, however, that was just an absurd amount of patrols to send out at one time… Well good for him. She’d have to do something nice for him later, perhaps take him out for a nice relaxing walk.

It seemed she’d be out on patrol with Nightshade (her beloved!) and Hillstrider… She didn’t have any issues with the tom, however, she did not like the way that Mossfreckle called him Hilly. Where was her nickname? And then this “Hilly” seemed to be close to him too… She didn’t mind sharing Mossfreckle of course, but honestly, she wanted some attention too!

As she padded over, she did catch sight of the smile the healer sent their collective way, and though it wasn’t intended for just her, it sent a flurry of butterflies through her stomach. Mossfreckle was very outside of the normal when it came to the type of toms (and cats in general) she liked, but there was something about that gorgeous face… He was pretty.

Speaking of pretty… Hillstrider was quite handsome himself, but she couldn’t say that was good enough to want to get to know him more personally. Perhaps if this patrol went well she could consider it. ”Hello.” The tricolor tabby mewed quietly to the tom as she approached. He seemed… very smiley. She wasn’t too sure how she’d feel about this. Now then, she just had to wait for Nightshade and this may be slightly bearable.
[ @Mica @poppy I fear this is all over the place LOL]

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here

Last edited by Dark; June 13th, 2024 at 10:22 PM.
Old June 13th, 2024, 11:28 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Darkfall: "The Spectre"

Shadow Fiend: Inactive| Beefed Up (T3) | Ultimate Predator: Inactive | Hulk SMASH! [Inactive]

CW: Dissociation

The Spectre had only been half paying attention when Mistlewhisker began dishing out patrols, assuming that he wouldn’t be added to one. Well, he was wrong, as he was definitely being added to one. It was Yellowtwist, Pigeonpaw and… Rufflepaw. Not a bad line-up, however, he was not too enthused to be “going with them” as Mistlewhisker put it. He was one who preferred to lead his own patrols and now he was basically on baby-sitting duty to ensure that no one acted out of line (when in fact it was the opposite). Well fine then, if that’s what the deputy wanted, he would graciously humor her this once.

Three of his daughters (and Quillpaw) were also assigned to patrols. This would be a good opportunity for them to get some experience with the territory. They seemed to be with competent enough warriors, so he imagined that he didn’t have to worry too much about that. Gutspaw would also be accompanying Birdpaw. Well… good luck to them. He kinda felt bad for the younger cat because he knew just how much Birdpaw liked to yap at times. Whatever, it’d be fine. Sending individual looks to each of the aforementioned children (+ Gutspaw), he made his way over to his eldest apprentice.

”Hello Rufflepaw,” He meowed in greeting, taking up a spot next to the younger tom. He needed to get Rufflepaw’s training finished and soon, the younger cat was starting to get on in moons and he did not want to hear anything from Dawnstar. Tail tip flicking irritably, The Spectre waited for the rest of their group.
[ @Eden @Aolani @Luminous and then @wolfie @furrensic @Mica @Estelle for mentions of your cats]

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old Yesterday, 06:10 AM
.·:*¨♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆☆≈¨*:·.

Bump Policy: 1 week unless its time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Pigeonpaw

A new patrol? Sure! She hadn't been on a border patrol yet, so Pidge was happy to be assigned to one of those. What was a border patrol even like? She knew a herb patrol was for finding herbs and hunting for finding prey, but were they supposed to just go there... and stare at the border? and sniff it to make sure no one had crossed it. And this was the Riverclan border at that, who would have crossed that after the clan was driven out?

Oh no would this be boring?
The worry did cross her mind, but no no nope bad thought this was going to be amazing! She was sure of it. I mean, I'm here, so of course it's gonna be amazing. She Yelly too - she was here with her mentor again!
"Pigeonpaw reporting for duty!" she chirped as she skipped over to the other cats. Rufflepaw and Darkfall. she didn't know them but they seemed chill so far.

※⁕‡→ Lumi's shop ←‡⁕※

Do you have a cat in the Atari? Dm me for... a thing... more details then

_______________ Tracker _______________
¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw - Saturn ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨

My purrks

Old Yesterday, 11:54 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

// @Dark @Mica

A patrol. Fantastic.

Only when she realized who had sent then out and who she'd be with did Nightshade grow a bit less dismayed about the work. Padding up to Hazelstripe, after murmuring a greeting to her beautiful patrolmate, she silently looked this... Hilly up and down. Not unattractive. Not... Entirely unworthy of her attention. Okay. So this patrol turned out quite well.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old Yesterday, 08:18 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Slytiger perks his ears at the call of his name. He stands, giving his pelt a quick shake before making his way toward Mistlewhisker and the others. He hasn't been on patrol in a while, so the Toyger is excited and ready to go. The only thing holding him back is that Beetlejuice and Brownpaw weren't there yet. He flicks his gaze around the clearing, waiting for the two to show up so they can head out on patrol.

@Ladiebugg @zozelen

Last edited by Ian; Yesterday at 08:19 PM.