Today 03:47 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 02:07 AM

Old May 21st, 2024, 05:06 AM

Bump Policy: 24/7!
My Mood: Tired
Default Re: Sky Glade

Rippleclaw padded over to the Lone pine, his back arching as he stretched before lying down. He glanced at the land stretched out before him, thinking of all the lives that had been lost here, he shivered slightly, Stoop feeling guilty!! Rippleclaw let out an angry hiss. “Come on Rippleclaw, you’re great at fighting, and you never give it a second thought when it’s happening, so why are you now?!” The tom hissed under his breath. He sighed, and sat up, he wasn’t going to get much rest today.
Old May 24th, 2024, 02:42 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Dustbunny shook her head no at the question. "It's unlike. I don't smell any fresh fox scents around here and raptors aren't known for their digging skills or at least none that I've heard of. We should be good and won't be gone long. The dirt will cover the scent so nothing should dig it up." She reassured the tom and jerked her head, leading the way to their next location.
@Tallstar [Vinepaw]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old May 24th, 2024, 04:50 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Blah

Vinepaw padded after her he was reassured by her statement and followed @Moonraven

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554
Old May 29th, 2024, 10:55 AM
BEANZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Bump Policy: anytime!

Aspenkit padded into the glade, wondering where she was.

Join Desertclan!
Owner - @Snowyfeathr

I will not be online on Saturday or Sunday this week. Or ANY Tuesday.
Old May 30th, 2024, 10:00 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollyheart of thunder View Post
Aspenkit padded into the glade, wondering where she was.

| Snowybreeze |
Heightened Perception [Smell] - Active | Rapid Recovery - Inactive | The Collector - Inactive | Not Skiddin' Around - Active

It was the calm before the storm, wasn't it? Finally, after all the chaos that had erupted in his beloved clan, the biggest threats were gone. Dealt with. No more minks. No more raptors in the sky. As always, Twilightstar had dealt with everything quicker than the tom could think. And the best part of this whole ordeal? They could now go out and hunt on their own again! No waiting around and bothering other clanmates to force his company on them. Oh... Snowybreeze shuddered to simply consider such a vile breach of personal space and disregard for a clanmate's time.

But then... as he had wandered the territory he realized that... gasp! Was that a kit's scent in the air? A WindClan's kit?! Yes, he could definitely make out the warmth of the scent. The milk and moss that was so consistent of clan kits thanks to the closed space of the nursery. Alongside something else... Something, distinctly WindClan. Oh dear... thank StarClan that the predators had been dealt with, both terrestrial and airborne. A kit out and about with such dangers in the territory would have been dead on the spot...

The more Snowybreeze followed the scent, the more he couldn't help but wonder... how had this kit gotten so far into Sky Glade without having been spotted through WindClan's open moors? There were always plenty of cats out in the territory. How had this one accomplished this? Surely its mother would be worried, too! A fact that made him press forward with even more urgency. He had never had kits of his own. No littermates nor younger siblings. But he worried for his friends. His apprentices. He could only imagine how much more anxiety inducing the discovery of a missing kit could be.

Thanks to his sensitive nose, he found her. The gray pelt rustling in the breeze as the kit looked innocently around, her surroundings no doubt confusing. Massive paws bounded over, a rare assuredness in his steps, his knowledge of the lay of the land absolute thanks to his moons spent memorizing every step of this place as an apprentice. A place that had not been lost even to the fire. Softly, he purred a greeting as he stood by her side, tilting his head questioningly as he instinctively shielded her, using his massive form to block any impending doom from befalling her. His nose gave no hints of danger in the wind, however, one could never be too cautious.

"O-oh. Hello there. Little. Sneaky. Future. Best. Stalker," the Maine Coon mix purred, his voice barely above a whisper as he looked down at the kit. "I do. Do hate. To be. So very. Rude here. And. Interrupt. Your. Adventure. But. I do. Believe. We should. Be heading. Back. We are. So far. From camp. Why. I bet. Your denmates. Will be worried. H-here. How about. A badger. Ride. Or perhaps. You prefer. Me to carry. You back. I can be. Quite. Quite gentle. Please. Do not. Let. My large. Size. Fool you. None."

| Here on behalf of the fury team grabbing young Aspenkit with my nicest, sweetest lad to avoid too big of a reprimand for Aspenkit. There are currently no minks or raptors in WindClan, as Rani previously pointed out, so it should be an uneventful trip back to camp. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old May 31st, 2024, 11:16 PM
BEANZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Bump Policy: anytime!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Snowybreeze |
Heightened Perception [Smell] - Active | Rapid Recovery - Inactive | The Collector - Inactive | Not Skiddin' Around - Active

It was the calm before the storm, wasn't it? Finally, after all the chaos that had erupted in his beloved clan, the biggest threats were gone. Dealt with. No more minks. No more raptors in the sky. As always, Twilightstar had dealt with everything quicker than the tom could think. And the best part of this whole ordeal? They could now go out and hunt on their own again! No waiting around and bothering other clanmates to force his company on them. Oh... Snowybreeze shuddered to simply consider such a vile breach of personal space and disregard for a clanmate's time.

But then... as he had wandered the territory he realized that... gasp! Was that a kit's scent in the air? A WindClan's kit?! Yes, he could definitely make out the warmth of the scent. The milk and moss that was so consistent of clan kits thanks to the closed space of the nursery. Alongside something else... Something, distinctly WindClan. Oh dear... thank StarClan that the predators had been dealt with, both terrestrial and airborne. A kit out and about with such dangers in the territory would have been dead on the spot...

The more Snowybreeze followed the scent, the more he couldn't help but wonder... how had this kit gotten so far into Sky Glade without having been spotted through WindClan's open moors? There were always plenty of cats out in the territory. How had this one accomplished this? Surely its mother would be worried, too! A fact that made him press forward with even more urgency. He had never had kits of his own. No littermates nor younger siblings. But he worried for his friends. His apprentices. He could only imagine how much more anxiety inducing the discovery of a missing kit could be.

Thanks to his sensitive nose, he found her. The gray pelt rustling in the breeze as the kit looked innocently around, her surroundings no doubt confusing. Massive paws bounded over, a rare assuredness in his steps, his knowledge of the lay of the land absolute thanks to his moons spent memorizing every step of this place as an apprentice. A place that had not been lost even to the fire. Softly, he purred a greeting as he stood by her side, tilting his head questioningly as he instinctively shielded her, using his massive form to block any impending doom from befalling her. His nose gave no hints of danger in the wind, however, one could never be too cautious.

"O-oh. Hello there. Little. Sneaky. Future. Best. Stalker," the Maine Coon mix purred, his voice barely above a whisper as he looked down at the kit. "I do. Do hate. To be. So very. Rude here. And. Interrupt. Your. Adventure. But. I do. Believe. We should. Be heading. Back. We are. So far. From camp. Why. I bet. Your denmates. Will be worried. H-here. How about. A badger. Ride. Or perhaps. You prefer. Me to carry. You back. I can be. Quite. Quite gentle. Please. Do not. Let. My large. Size. Fool you. None."

| Here on behalf of the fury team grabbing young Aspenkit with my nicest, sweetest lad to avoid too big of a reprimand for Aspenkit. There are currently no minks or raptors in WindClan, as Rani previously pointed out, so it should be an uneventful trip back to camp. |
Aspenkit cocked her head at the strange stammering warrior. "Ok!" She said gleefully. " Badger ride! Badger ride! Yipee!" She started giggling uncontrollablely. She couldn't breathe. She started to feel very, very light headed. Soon, the darkness crept in. She lost consciousness.

Join Desertclan!
Owner - @Snowyfeathr

I will not be online on Saturday or Sunday this week. Or ANY Tuesday.
Old June 11th, 2024, 10:53 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!

| Dapplebreeze |
68 Moons - Fury Lieutenant

Agatha Kitty - Active | Silver Tongue - Active | Beefed Up [Tier 3] - Inactive

Well toned muscles rippled beneath the soft, demure molly's fur, shoulders tensing as she opened her maw, tasting the wind for prey. She had heard an interesting cry before she had hidden herself in the heather, the familiar screech of a falcon calling to her. Hunting these birds proved quite a challenge when they were sky bound, but this youngster had made a grievous mistake. Its dive, while faultless, had been far too announced. It had quite possibly captured its prey, but if it had, it had failed to take off with it, either because its size was too significant for it to take flight with it or because it had been overconfident and decided to feast on the ground. A deadly mistake in either case.

Silent paws treaded expertly across the glade, with Dapplebreeze staying carefully downwind. It was true that a bird's sense of smell was miniscule compared to WindClan's usual prey, but it did not make her any less cautious. Another animal's flight response to sensing her might coax the raptor to leave as well. Dark blue hues narrowed as she felt it. The scent of falcon finally reaching both her nostrils and tongue, intermingled with the delectable taste of hare. With patient steps, she made her way down the heather, using the sparse cover provided with expert ease, moons of living in the moors having perfected her technique.

As she had concluded, the predatory bird was feasting upon the hare's flesh, the creature far too big to be carried away, its size bigger than the former queen herself. This rookie mistake would cost it now, and hopefully the fury would bring home a delicious hare alongside the falcon as well. Muscles tensed momentarily, eyes clearly on her price before she leaped forward, fangs bared as the falcon dipped its head for another bite. There was no battle. The creature had not even been aware of the warrior's presence, a fact that pleased the patched molly greatly. Yet even as she licked her whiskers clean she realized... this would be quite the hassle to bring in. Oh dear... perhaps she shouldn't have come out hunting alone. Especially to the other side of the territory. When was there a clanmate around when there was need of one?

| Open to one warrior aged character. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios