Today 12:28 PM

Old Yesterday, 02:59 AM
.·:*¨♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆☆≈¨*:·.

Bump Policy: 1 week unless its time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Springkit and Cowskip

"Mom? Mom!"
The night had begun to fall when Springkit finally returned from his little explorations around the camp, and Cowskip looked up from where she had been resting during the day. A smile softened over her face as she pulled him close and lapped over her head a couple of times. She knew the mood he was in. "You wanna hear a story before you go to sleep?" Immediately her son's blue and yellow eyes (stars, he looked so much like his other parent) lit up. "Yes!" Hmm, it seemed her hunch about that had been right again!

Cowskip turned in their den to be able to curl around him. Ok, what story would she tell today, hmm? She had told a little love story last time despite not remembering it too well, and it had been a tale she'd heard during her time outside of the clan. Maybe something she had heard in Riverclan this time? Ah, yes!

"Ok, have you ever heard the tale of Leopardheart?" Springkit shook his little head. "Leopardheart was once a great warrior of Riverclan, but this was a long, loonngg, time ago before anyone in Riverclan today was ever born. She was one of the bravest warriors, which was why she got the 'heart' chuck of her name, but Springkit, has anyone ever told you what a leopard is?" She knew the answer was a no, but she still waited for him to shake his head. "A leopard is like a cat larger. They have spots on their back, paws, legs, tail and so on, and they are very, very strong fighters. Leopardheart got that part of her name because of her strength."

"Leopardheart was born during the harshest leaf-bare Riverclan had ever seen. Prey was scarce, and getting enough food for the clan was a constant struggle, so from her earliest days, she learned the importance of perseverance and determination. Then, as an apprentice, Leopardpaw trained tirelessly, and one greenleaf, when Leopardheart had just earned her full name, cats started going missing. "

"Without hesitation, Leopardheart volunteered for the perilous quest to go to all of the farthest reaches of Riverclan's territory and even beyond to find them, and with a small patrol of her closest friends, Leopardheart set out on the journey. They faced countless dangers – treacherous rivers, hostile rogues, and the ever-present threat of Twolegs too. But Leopardheart’s courage never wavered and she led her patrol with skill and confidence, always finding a way to overcome the challenges they faced.
Then, after many days and nights, they came across a large, mean fox, that had been the one kidnapping the Riverclan cats!" She had early on decided not to mention the death of cats in her stories, so the fox would be kidnapping cats instead!

"The fox was tough, managing to knock out all of Leopardheart's friends, but Leopardheart was a strong fighter, and just when everything seemed like it was lost, she used her strongest fighting move, and sent the fox running with its tail between its legs promising to never return again!
Of course, the return journey was no less dangerous, but Leopardheart’s determination saw them through once again, and they returned to Riverclan knowing that their clamates would be safe.
And Leopardheart’s bravery and selflessness earned her a place in the hearts of her Clanmates forever. She went on to become deputy, and eventually leader, guiding Riverclan through many more trials with the same strength and wisdom she had always shown. But to the end of her days, she remained humble, always saying that it was the love for her Clan that made her strong.
So remember, Springkit: true strength comes not from your claws or teeth, but from your heart. Be brave, be kind, and always put your Clan first, just like Leopardheart!"

She relaxed back into the moss of her den, nuzzling her son a bit. "Ok, time to fall asleep now. Goodnight, Springkit" "Goodnight, ma!"

Do you have a cat in the Atari? Dm me for... a thing... more details then

_______________ Tracker _______________
¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Cowskip - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨

Purrks: Hawkcatcher has Mind Reader, Wyvern has Dreamwalker, Pigeonpaw has The Collector
Saturn has Beefed up Tier 1
Old Yesterday, 08:56 AM

Bump Policy: anytime!
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizu View Post
Seagullwing once again put herself in front on her and crotched down low, so that Fishkit wasn't as able to get around the queen. (permission to pick up by scruff?)
Permission granted.
Old Yesterday, 06:36 PM
Star light, star bright,

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollyheart of thunder View Post
Permission granted.
Seagullwing picked up Fishkit by the scruff, ending the chase. She looked around for Wishkit, Fishkit still in her jaws.
I am currently on hiatus, will make it as semi as possible so if am not answering for a long while, that is the reason why! Looking forward to being back full time, which is not happening until school starts up again. Will miss you all, have an amazing time! (mumbles 'lucky' under her breath)
Old Yesterday, 08:34 PM
wco's local hampter

Bump Policy: 12 - 24 hours, cus probs forgot about it
My Mood: Bored

Featherkit existed and looked around for something to do. She couldn't go out in the clearing because she had left camp but whatever.

(Open)

Duststar is the current leader of DesertClan! She has a semi-open den policy!

Rose stopped by to brush away all the dustbunnies!

"Yeet or get yeeted. -Sun Tzu probably
Old Yesterday, 09:42 PM

Bump Policy: anytime!
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizu View Post
Seagullwing picked up Fishkit by the scruff, ending the chase. She looked around for Wishkit, Fishkit still in her jaws.
Wishkit stared at the hills. Something was off, but what? They sat down, puzzled.