silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

batpaw
he/him // 16 moons // shc apprentice
purrks: shadow fiend, burn baby burn
15/100

No sign of the other, huh? That was just great. At least Honeyspot had the smart idea to show up and actually hunt successfully. Watching as the warrior scores a rabbit, here of all places, he tilts his head in confusion. It doesn't last long, though, because the faster the hunt was finished the faster he could return back to camp.

[ Batpaw rolled a 5 to track prey. ]

Inexperienced, it takes him quite a lot of time to track down his next victim. Another... Frog. Ugh. He hated frogs. They were always so slimy and wet. How cats could eat them he'd never know. Nonetheless he had finally tracked something else down! The patrol was nearing it's end so he best finish this quickly.

[ Batpaw rolled a 20 to catch a frog. ]

Easy. Even easier than the last one. It didn't even see him coming before he had it pinned and dead beneath his weight. Tail raised high in the air, pleased with his performance, he trots back to where he buried his other frog and recovers it. Setting them next to one another at his paws he sits and waits for his patrol members to return.

[ total: 2 frogs ]
honeyspot | @f0rg0tt3n_v0id // badgerstripe | @Honey Bee

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old May 15th, 2024, 04:14 PM
♡Me, myself, and I♡

Bump Policy: ✮Every Other Day✮
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver. View Post

batpaw
15/100

No sign of the other, huh? That was just great. At least Honeyspot had the smart idea to show up and actually hunt successfully. Watching as the warrior scores a rabbit, here of all places, he tilts his head in confusion. It doesn't last long, though, because the faster the hunt was finished the faster he could return back to camp.

[ Batpaw rolled a 5 to track prey. ]

Inexperienced, it takes him quite a lot of time to track down his next victim. Another... Frog. Ugh. He hated frogs. They were always so slimy and wet. How cats could eat them he'd never know. Nonetheless he had finally tracked something else down! The patrol was nearing it's end so he best finish this quickly.

[ Batpaw rolled a 20 to catch a frog. ]

Easy. Even easier than the last one. It didn't even see him coming before he had it pinned and dead beneath his weight. Tail raised high in the air, pleased with his performance, he trots back to where he buried his other frog and recovers it. Setting them next to one another at his paws he sits and waits for his patrol members to return.

[ total: 2 frogs ]
honeyspot | @f0rg0tt3n_v0id // badgerstripe | @Honey Bee

♱⁺.⊹꒦HoneySpot || She-Cat || ShadowClan Warrior || 20 moons || Bi꒦⊹.⁺♱

Tagz: @silver. , @Honey Bee
Honeyspot quickly bound to another spot, to catch another prey. She crouched down, her ears perked as she heard a soft rustling in the grass. She crept closer before pouncing and landing on something soft. She quickly drugged her claws into the squirming prey and felt it went limp. She looked down to see a dead mouse. She went over to put the mouse with the rabbit then countiuned to catch another mouse then a crow.

⋆⋆☆⋆⋆⋆⋆☆⋆⋆
☽.Xai.☾
♰He/Void/Zir/They/She♰
⋆。°✩Genderfluid✧.°
♡Taken♡
Old May 16th, 2024, 08:46 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by f0rg0tt3n_v0id View Post

Honeyspot quickly bound to another spot, to catch another prey. She crouched down, her ears perked as she heard a soft rustling in the grass. She crept closer before pouncing and landing on something soft. She quickly drugged her claws into the squirming prey and felt it went limp. She looked down to see a dead mouse. She went over to put the mouse with the rabbit then countiuned to catch another mouse then a crow.

batpaw
16/100

---

"Are you ready to depart? I don't think Badgerstripe is going to show. Pity... But I'm sure Lynxshade will punish them accordingly~ I wonder if we'll get to watch, fufu~"

Waiting patiently for Honeyspot to approach him once she was finished with his frogs at his paws, he tilts his head off to a side as he takes notice of her haul. Not bad. Looks like she was quite successful. Good. The Enforcer would most likely be pleased with their combined six prey items. Pretty good for a duo of an untrained apprentice and a missing patrol member.

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old May 16th, 2024, 11:04 AM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

Lostspark noted down what her apprentice was saying. Making her way out of camp, Lostspark slowed so Rookpaw could precede her. Humming softly to herself in thought, Lostspark nodded after a moment. "I'm pretty sure you have no idea where you're going - since I expect no has given you a territory tour yet, as they shouldn't have." She tilted her head. "I'll give you one in a couple days. But anyway, for now we'll just wander around, I'll follow you, you're free to explore. I just want us to find and bring back chervil by the end of the day. Lead on."

[moved from clearing to territory for convenience]

->> rookpaw <<-
[ she/they | shadowclan | 14moons | purrks ]
a scarred dark blueish grey and white cat with grey eyes

rookpaw looked around, taking in the dark trees, few of them stood out to her, not by name at least, mainly the large dark pine trees, so different to the sparse trees she had observed in riverclan territory. the ground was also more dense, darker undergrowth and small bits of dark grass made for spots of green amongst needle covered ground. it was pretty dark, even though the sun mustve been high in the sky by now.
distracted by her surroundings she almost didnt notice lostspark slow down, but just almost, so she came to a stop before lostspark could properly fall behind and gave her mentor a questioning look. 'I'm pretty sure you have no idea where you're going' she nodded, this was the first time she had left camp since arriving, and most cats didnt seem super pleased of her presence but even if a warrior had offered she wouldve declined.
another nod before she turned, attention off lostspark and on her surroundings again. finding chervil shouldnt be too difficult, even in unfamiliar environment..unless shadowclans dense forest was enough to not allow growth. actually, that was something she was very interested in finding out, would some of the herbs she knew not be able to grow within the forest? did shadowclan territory have some less wooded places where plants that needed a lot of sun would grow? was chervil able to deal with the colder territory? she knew chervil didnt like too much sun but rather half shadow so perhaps even the dense forest could provide enough light..
head close to the ground, only lifting it once in a while to check their location and ensure lostspark was still there, she started moving further into the territory. rookpaw took her time, only a tiny but worried that lostspark might get annoyed at the snail pace they were moving at, but there was a lot to see. they passed a few other herbs that caught her attention, she sharp scent of watermint somewhere off in the distance, the spicy scent of borage behind a scrub, and around all the other unfamiliar scents she had almost missed the sweet floral scent unique to chervil. rook took a sharp turn to the right, avoided a bush and lead lostspark to the chervil. "do you want to get leaves, root or both?"

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements
Old May 16th, 2024, 11:20 PM
♡Me, myself, and I♡

Bump Policy: ✮Every Other Day✮
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver. View Post

batpaw
16/100

---

"Are you ready to depart? I don't think Badgerstripe is going to show. Pity... But I'm sure Lynxshade will punish them accordingly~ I wonder if we'll get to watch, fufu~"

Waiting patiently for Honeyspot to approach him once she was finished with his frogs at his paws, he tilts his head off to a side as he takes notice of her haul. Not bad. Looks like she was quite successful. Good. The Enforcer would most likely be pleased with their combined six prey items. Pretty good for a duo of an untrained apprentice and a missing patrol member.

Honeyspot nods towards Batpaw. "Good work," she mews then she quickly gathers the prey she killed and lead the way back to camp, turning every now and then to see if Batpaw was following.

⋆⋆☆⋆⋆⋆⋆☆⋆⋆
☽.Xai.☾
♰He/Void/Zir/They/She♰
⋆。°✩Genderfluid✧.°
♡Taken♡
Old May 18th, 2024, 05:22 PM
Always

Bump Policy: 1 Day or 2. If I still don't reply is because I'm busy, but mostly not
My Mood: Dark

Rottenheart

Rottenheart tried to hunt in the rain. He didn't catch anything. He didn't even catch a whitecough.

[Activity post - Closed]

Warning: I might randomly dissapear from the forums and stop replying, posting or whatever, it's because I'm either grounded or taking A L O N E T I M E for an overly long time

Hey! Don't leave yet! I've got a Hogwarts RP just for ya. Still no RP thread but once we get members in the Sign ups, I'll make a RP thread. Link: Click or else Avada Kedavra
Old May 22nd, 2024, 07:21 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Shadowclan Kit | He/Him | 4 Moons | Just a Scratch | Shadow Fiend

The vague trembling in his limbs, the weak and floppy feeling he felt trying to move them, how it took so much effort were all signs of how exhausted Bleedingkit was, had he been able to feel pain normally the kitten was certain he'd ache. But he wasnt, so the throbbing in his overexerted self just had him laying limp and weak in the little den hole he'd found himself in. Itd been maybe 15 minutes since Moonpaw had run him off, since Bleedingkit had tore through the territory in desperation to get away and had hidden here, silently sobbing into his own paws and terrified. Bleedingkit had eventually cried himself into numbness, unable to summon more real tears but the occasional weak trickle.

He'd silently wailed himself horse, cried in terror and heartbreak and devastation until his face was matter wet with tears and nose clogged with snot, breath had hitched with the force of it until even now it hurt to breath normal. Now Bleedingkit was just left tired and alone with emotions numbed but still there.

The kitten didnt wonder why Moonpaw had driven him away, the older tom had made it clear and the bengals own low self esteem made him believe all to easily it was justified, but it still hurt.
Bleedingkit didnt wanna leave shadowclan like he'd been threatened too. He didnt wanna leave his mama. He didnt wanna leave Mirepaw, Birdpaw, Sleepypaw, and now Quietpaw too. He didnt wanna die out here, alone in a wilderness he knew he couldnt survive alone just yet. He wanted to go home.

But home was gone. There was no way he was finding the rest of shadowclan right now. For one he was too exhausted and weak to travel to them, two he was terrified of Moonpaws wrath if he did, three he was totally lost and didnt know where he was, and four even if he did find something he recognized what the kitten knew was the old camp. A camp now abandoned and so useless to him.

Now all that was left was to try and survive and pray for a miracle and a change of fate to save him. And Bleedingkit was already off to a bad start. He was a kitten and a disabled one and between traveling at all, running from Moonpaw, and crying he didnt have much left to give and could only just lay down in his little safe hollow. The tom was just so tired after all of it.... It was so hard to stay awake even if he knew he should.... The kitten couldnt quiet manage it...... He feel asleep anyways.

Blinking awake an unknown time later the kitten squeaked in fear realizing that it hadnt been a dream. It looked to be the same day as when this whole mess started and he'd gotten lost at least, though the sun being hidden by the trees made it hard to tell, but really the circumstances hadnt changed with a nap. The bengal was still lost and alone.

He had more energy though, and knowing he couldnt just hide in that hollow forever the kitten pulled himself out into the open, promptly tumbling head over paws.

It was so... big out here, trees towering over the forest floor and animals making noises all around as the kitten snuck around unnoticed. The distant sound of twolegs (still) ruining the forest did mar it somewhat, and the animals sounds were quieted as the forest held its breath around the intruders, but it was still beautiful. Bleedingkits home was incredible..... Or was it even really his home if he never found shadowclan again and just died out here. The tom shoved down more tears at the thought, forcing himself to remain focused knowing that- CAW!

Caw?
The kitten blinked blue eyes open, looking around to see a crow having landed nearby the black bird juuuust slightly bigger then him. What did a crow want with him, the bengal wondered head cocking as it walked over, he'd never heard of a crow approaching a cat befo-OW!
The kitten yelped, briefly feeling the sharp speck of pain as the crow pecked him hard, sharp beak easily opening a cut in his thin kitten pelt as he tried to reel away. The bird was emboldened however, seeing its natural predator so small weak and vulnerable and took the opportunity to try and hurt the kit further, lashing out with beak and talons and sharp smacks of its wings as Bleedingkit tried to get away.
For his part the kitten was startled and increasingly afraid, he'd never heard of a crow attacking a cat but he'd only ever heard of grown cats hunting crows and he was a kitten! A now bleeding kitten who had no chance of outrunning a crow, and was steadily becoming more desperate. He couldnt die from a crow, he just couldnt! He had to fight, he had to live!

In the end it was luck that saved him. A lucky claw swipe from a desperate kit dug into the throat of the bird, weakening it and swaying closer on accident as a wobble tipped him, Bleedingkit instantly turned the motion into a lunge and a bite, ending the birds life. The black crow, bigger then the kitten was now dead though not without costs as Bleedingkit was covered in cuts and bruises, exhausted once again.

He really was doomed wasnt he, if a simple crow could do this to him. Bleedingkit was gonna. He was gonna die out here alone to something dumb! He wanted to go home, he wanted his Mama! He just wanted to be loved, why did Moonpaw hate him so much for that!
Unable to take it Bleedingkit just sunk to the ground in front of the crow, sobbing once more as he curled into a tight paw, sucking on his tail in a desperate bid to self sooth. Even with his pain tolerance everything hurt and what did it even matter if it was his now bloody pelt or emotional, he was dead either way!

@SuspiciousMindz (whenever you can pull hawk from the event to come find bleeding feel free to have him stumble upon him! No rush tho take your time. Anyone else who wants to potentially be apart of finding bleeding pm me and Ill consider)

Last edited by Rani; May 22nd, 2024 at 07:22 AM.
Old May 24th, 2024, 11:45 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty | Kitty Softpaws

The Commander's pace picked up, straying further and further from the little search party that had formed. He hadn't bothered to check if Darkfall stuck around with Dawnstar or followed him. The path Hawkbite took seemed bizarre to the average cat. But no stone could be left unturned! Bleedking would be found! Even if it met the extra twists and turns Hawkbite took didn't lead anywhere.

The scent grew stronger and stronger. The screeching of a crow nearby wasn't anything out of the ordinary and Hawkbite nearly overlooked the clue, but something itched him to investigate. Crows didn't sound so eager. . . or hurt? Not unless they found something, or they were caught. Something wasn't right. Perhaps his odd choice to stray away was going to come up with something after all.

Thinking it into existence, Hawkbite earned a small ego boost as a sobbing Bleedingkit came into view. The pathetic little creature was curled up beside the crow that he assumed had made the noise. Purposefully stomping his paws into the ground so he could be heard, Hawkbite quickly approached the little kit.

"Hey kitto, what're you doing out here? You got half the clan worried about you," Hawkbite called out finally. His tone was calm. There was no malice or scolding to be found. It was simply calm concern for him.

@Rani - Bleedingkit | @Dark - Darkdad

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; Yesterday at 11:39 AM.