Today 04:34 PM

Old May 13th, 2024, 12:23 PM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic
Default ❝A tuft of evening primroses❝

P R I M R O S E
T H E . M E A N G I R L .

Hello, all you lovely ladies and gentlemen- or anything in between! I'm looking for anyone who would like to be family, friends, frenemies, enemies, or possible romantic partners with PrimrosePaw of ShadowClan! I'm looking for all sorts of dynamics and plots and arcs for her, which you will find below, as well as basic information on my favorite kiddo <33

╰┈➤ Information ✎.............
Some things to note before posting is, that I'm very picky with who I choose for 'special' relationships (crushes, enemies, etc...) the character has to be compatible and work well with the bond after we roleplay and I have to like the roleplayer too, I love all of y'all! But I need someone who plots ideas with me and is fine with major plot things and angst. So when asking to see if they'd work out please keep this in mind!

╰┈➤ About Primrose ✎.............
To enemies she's ruthless, pulling tricks and creating dirty rumors about them to spread. If you are thinking of asking for your character to be a romantic partner, I would like to request that we at least do 1-3 roleplays to see how the pair interact and fare with each other. I would also like that it wasn't a forced friendship (Or somewhat realistic- such as starting off with small conversations, joking around- but nothing too serious!) My current plan for her is to have her have a tight inner circle of about 2-3 other felines, she'd be the 'leader' and the group members would be more like follow arounds and obey her. They'd be there to tease her about her crushes and mainly be her best friends who she gossips with about other felines.

╰┈➤ Acquaintances ✎.............
"Acquaintances", cats whom she tolerates but doesn't necessarily trust, are sought for as well! She will act rudely to you on your first meeting; if you don't overstep her boundaries, she may be nice.

╰┈➤ Enemies ✎.............
While typical bearable, Prim has outbursts of domineering attitude, temper, and blatant arrogance, having an overinflated sense of her own abilities. Any rivalry or enemy relationship she may have might stem from these outbursts, or she may simply despise one who has badmouthed her family or her clan. Keep in mind that if you decide that you want our characters to be enemies, Prim will be highly unlikely to forgive and forget. Her vindictive nature prevents her from letting go of past wrongs, and she easily recalls those who fall from her good favor. It would take an enormous amount of self-discipline for her to admit that she was in the wrong for pursuing vengeance - a potential plot point we could further explore, if something like this happens.

╰┈➤ Short Term relationship/crushes ✎.............
PrimrosePaw is not a romantic type of cat, preferring to keep to herself, her family, and ShadowClan, if possible. However, there may come a time during which she finds herself intrigued by a certain cat - and that curiosity becomes genuine affection. This happens extremely rarely, for she is less of a brash and brazen type when it comes to things such as these, but if her infatuation is great enough, she would be willing to try it out - though it will end with disastrous consequences. Somewhere along the line her temper, her pride, or her meddling (or a combination thereof) will cause all affection and fondness to crumble. I'm not particularly that open to short-term at such a young age, it will be more like a crush that ends quickly and shortly.

╰┈➤ Family ✎.............
Not much to say about this, it can be extended or direct family. Preferably I'd like their appearances to match and to be able to get along in monderation.

╰┈➤ Inner Circle ✎.............
They'd be more like her followers, like in the Mean Girls movie. Almost always around her and agreeing with her, putting her up, and gossiping about people they don't like. An idea I had is if one crush were to be hanging around them and her Circle started teasing the two, Prim would get mad and going off.

╰┈➤ Personal expectations ✎.............
RP length: Preferably two to three paragraphs with 500 characters, but it depends on the situation the characters are in. If you can't hold up to this your application will be rejected.

╰┈➤ What's Open ✎.............
• Crushes/Romantic Interests
• Enemies
• Friends
• Sibling Dynamics
• Father
• Mother
• Siblings
• Extended family
• Adopted family
• Interactions
• Inner circle

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old May 13th, 2024, 01:41 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused
Default Re: ❝A tuft of evening primroses❝

WAIT WAIT AWAIT IF YOURE DOING MEAN GIRLS THENED ISH I CAN SLAM DOWN A PLACEHOLDER FOR A DUMB BLONDE KAREN SMITH TYPE CHARACTER

Old May 13th, 2024, 07:22 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Asleep

~ Marshy’Kit ~
Child of the Circus
Male (he/him) // 3 1/2 Moons // ShadowClan // “Everything at Once”

Role- Frenemy (Somewhat rival- if this love-hate dynamic isn’t one that you’re open for, it could easily be interpreted as a simple rivalry)

Brief Marshykit description-
Marshykit was created in a finder I made before, and now I’ve decided to actually submit him to ShadowClan, thus making him my official ShadowClan character. Now’s the best time to start scavenging around for relationships. I also plan on aging this one faster than some of my other characters, so he’d be an apprentice sometime once summer’s ended.

- Overall -
Marshykit was inspired by the circus and all of its craziness. As a result, it’s easy to call him ‘everything at once’. He puts on performances on the daily, locating the cats with the most personality and forcing them into some equally dramatic relationship. And Primrosepaw? The mean girls inspired gossip-queen? She would definitely catch Marshykit’s eye pretty quickly. He is very young at the moment, but over time, his personality will come hurtling at the entirety of ShadowClan, possibly Primrosepaw included. And if the two met when Marshykit was young, Primrosepaw would get the honor of watching him develop into the King of all Drama. He would adore her drama, she would adore his, and just to spread drama and craziness, they’d fight, they’d bicker, and spread dirty rumors against one another constantly, but enjoy the chaos all the same. There would be a silent liking towards one another within their rivalry, so even though they go around talking trash about one another, it’s heaven to them.

Marshykit is very, very fluffy. His fur is long, soft, and likes to droop downward, looking similar in texture to the grass found in marshy areas. He has long limbs and small paws, large ears, and a long tail. All around his back, underbelly, and
muzzle, his fur is a light cream-brown color. The color fades into a striped red and russet pattern on his limbs, tail, and face. Marshykit is odd-eyed, but both are narrow and bright, with dark fur lining the top. His left eye is turquoise, and his right is a glare-y yellow. Marshykit is lean and narrow underneath all of the fur, and thanks to the lightness of the fur he has, running and moving around quickly isn’t too much of an issue. The expressions he makes are always extremely exaggerated and dramatic, but that just matches his personality. He likes to make himself look wonky.

I like to image Marshykit being the weirdest kind of theater-kid stereotype. He will take the simplest of things and turn them into full-on dramas. For example, if he witnessed two cats bickering casually, he’d gasp and begin explaining how absolutely terrible these cat’s are feeling about each other, and all of the pain and heartbreak they’re feeling, so much that they’re having to argue and shout like this. When cats tell him he’s overreacting, he gets a little offended and tells them no, they’re underreacting. This shows how stubborn he can be- he refuses to accept the fact that he’s a drama-queen. He also gets excited when traumatic things happen to anybody, because that makes it easier to think up entire stories about things that don’t actually exist.

He loves to make up and tell stories- I’m sure he’d make a nice elder. He’ll go on and on spouting out the interesting stories that he came up with all in his head, developing them more and more as he grows. Once he’s a little older, he’ll begin to realize the importance of morals and themes in stories and include those in his storytelling, until finally, he’s created entire worlds and universes in his mind. In case it wasn’t clear, he is imaginative. He may be dramatic and noisy sometimes, but you have to admit that he’s creative.

His mood depends heavily on whatever is going on at the time. If everybody is feeling sad, he exaggerates the sadness and goes into an entire breakdown of misery and despair. If the population’s mood is excited, he’s so enthusiastic he feels like he could fly. And anger? That’s always fun. Marshykit just tries to be as iconic as possible, so much to the point it annoys his clanmates. Fortunately for him, some enjoy his iconic personality, making it easier to befriend him. He either loves or hates you, and everything you do will either be remembered by him forever or forgotten the very moment it’s done happening. When he seriously wants or doesn’t want to remember something, it gets permanently engraved into his head. But when the event turns out to be insignificant and his story-creating can’t save it, he forgets it in a snap.

Marshykit goes around searching for big personalities, looking for cats to have dramatic and dynamic-full interactions. He hates having to waste time interacting with boring cats. He admires anybody who expresses themselves uniquely and even excessively, respecting anybody for simply having a lot of personality. You could be evil and terrible, and he’ll still idolize you, just so long as you’re either (a), interesting personality-wise, and/or (b), have a traumatic backstory. He also loves to make up little poems. Finally, nobody in the entire universe had ever loved roleplays as much as this cat. The moment he and his peers arrange a roleplay game, he puts his entire heart and soul into his role, even if he’s the grumpy elder in the corner. And for some reason he likes to add little dancey-dances into his movements, especially in roleplays. He’s odd.

Speaking of heart and soul, rarely is there anything he does that doesn’t involve stuffing tons of emotion into it. I apologize if this description of his personality didn’t sound right- hopefully you get the gist.

When Primrosepaw is around, this information will change! He gets MEANER!

Strengths:

Creative- He can whip up a good story within seconds- or, at least, he’ll learn to as he grows.

Kindhearted- He is very kind to everybody who he either likes or has never meant. The only exceptions are the ones who have already made it onto his bad side.

Confident- He believes strongly in… believing. He feels like if he believes in himself and all that he does, he can do it. This makes him extra motivated to do great things.

Neutral:
Extroverted- He’s both extroverted and loud. He likes to express his thoughts and feelings externally, and being around others gives him energy-boosts.

Negative:

Noisy during moods like anger and excitement- He wont shut his mouth during these moods, and even when told strictly to quiet down, he struggles to do so.

Too quiet during his silent-treatment sessions- Upset him or betray him and he will refuse to speak to you. You could be up in his face, and he’ll ignore you completely, maybe stop what he’s doing just to wait out the interaction, hope you’ll leave as soon as possible.

Dramatic- It is literally impossible to just have a casual interaction with him unless you’ve known each other well for a while. Otherwise, prepare for his performance.

Left to right: The more dark stars, the more of the subject there is.

When Primrosepaw is around, these statistics will change! He gets MEANER!

Emotional Stats:

Kindness- ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Sociability- ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Generosity- ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Intelligence- ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Courage- ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Confidence- ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Ambition- ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Loyalty- ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Physical Stats:

Speed- ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
Strength- ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
Swimming- ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
Climbing- ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆
Balance- ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Senses- ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Hunting- ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
Flexibility- ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

With the the deep version of the basics knocked out of the way, now time for the information more specific to Marshykit’s relationship with Primrosepaw, if it were to exist. Feel free to ask any questions to clear up any confusion, because with someone like Marshykit, I’m bound to write in something that just doesn’t connect right.

When I call Marshykit a decently kindhearted soul, I mean that he’s kind when you’re kind right back to him. If he and Primrosepaw had a rough start, that would ruin his interpretation of her, and he’d have a mean, snobby image of her in his head. He would recognize this as a chance to get some drama started up, take the opportunity, and start shooting out rumors like bullets. The very moment he realizes the isn’t the nicest cat in the world, he’ll toss it right back at her. I can see this starting with Marshykit just being himself, introducing himself in his dramatic and sassy way, putting up a strange but interesting first impression. I’ll describe that more later on.

Marshykit would have quite a fun time bickering with her, adding her into his stories in dark, rude ways, and in turn, she’d enjoy herself gossiping the world to death. She would be one of those cats who Marshykit genuinely enjoys having a semi-hate relationship with. But again- because they enjoy hating each other, it’s still a love-hate relationship that they’d have going on. Primrosepaw would be somebody who Marshykit runs off to whenever he’s feeling too bored with his current lifestyle of simply storytelling and dancie-dancing.

I think that the frenemies-dynamic between Marshykit and Primrosepaw would be pretty interesting. It’s always fun to watch one cat go around spreading drama, gossip, and rumors- but two? Two on opposing sides, at that!

With Primrosepaw’s age and… well, life-experience in general, she would have some advantages over Marshykit. I can imagine her using them for personal benefit, believing that she has some sort of power and/or dominance over Marshykit. Truthfully, she does, with her already being an apprentice and all, but Marshykit isn’t going to take that and go. Instead, he will try his hardest to be just as problematic as the mean-girl herself, throwing dirty rumors in every direction, arguing with her in the most frustratingly polite way possible. I also have some ideas for their dramatic future, but I’ll save those for later, shove them into the plot idea section.

Marshykit would be the kind of cat to hurry up to Primrose and start spouting out a story about ‘The Sassy Snob who’s only advantage was her pretty little face’ until she just gets him to shut up. He wouldn’t stay quiet for long, and eventually, he’d be back at her with some other story targeting her for fun. And, of course, all the mimicking- he would love to put on some girly, sassy, stereotypical-popular-girl’s voice just to get on her nerves. In return, she’d spread all the rumors and comments she could to ruin him. And naturally, he’d do the same back- so on and so forth, same and same, the cycle goes on!

Now, the interesting part is the fact that they would probably end up spreading gossip as an unlikely… but also likely… duo, at least occasionally, if not often. They may trash talk each other and spread rumors about one another constantly, but even with all of that going on, they still enjoy watching their clanmates do things then whispering to one another: ‘Well that guy’s as idiotic as they get- how do you even manage something so stupid? No wonder his warrior ceremony was delayed… he’s gotta be brainless. We’ve gotta tell ShadowClan about this, there’s a complete fool among us.’ Before wandering off and going right back to their own two-way war. So in a situation like that, there would be an emphasis on the ‘Fren’ in ‘Frenemies.’

Starting from here, everything is just a ton of plot ideas. So enjoy, cringe, accept, reject, all without shame. React as you will, I don’t mind.

Kithood-
This is when they would meet. Through interactions, Primrosepaw would begin to see a lot of Marshykit’s personality and get to know his scatter-brained characteristics. She could take interest in his dramatic fantasies, taking notice of his love for anything involving chaos, drama, gossip, and social problems. Although they would both appreciate one another, eventually, Marshykit would start to come off as a threat, constantly adding her ‘snobbiness’ and/or ‘sassiness’ into his little tales, spreading rumors in his own fashion. They develop their love-hate relationship at this time, and at the same time, gossip up innocent ShadowClan cats like there’s no tomorrow, each other very much included. By Marshykit’s warrior ceremony, they would be ready as heck for the competition of who can be a more dramatic apprentice to start up.

Apprenticeship-
Speaking of competition- once Marshypaw’s got the paw in his name, the drama will only erupt even quicker. Marshypaw will become even more attached to drama and gossip, and their frenemy-style of a relationship will thrive. They go from snapping at each other and spreading anti-Marshy or anti-Primrose rumors to talking up crap about other cats they don’t like. One moment you’ll find them whispering to their friends that the other is a dirt-eating brat, and the next, they’re sharing a mouse while eyeing their clanmates, taking note of every little weakness they spit amongst their clanmates. By this point, both Primrosepaw and Marshypaw would be pretty confused about how they feel about each other- they enjoy knowing each other, gossiping together, gossiping against each other- it’s all great. So they just don’t mention their confusion, and casually, they continue to hate and love on each other. And if Marshypaw ever were to notice Primrosepaw is crushing on anybody, he’d make sure to use that against her and bother her about it all. the. time. That’s all I’ve got for now- sorry.

I’m not entirely sure how this will end up happening, so I’ll make a little list of ideas.
Idea 1- Primrosepaw spots Marshykit talking to himself, mumbling out an entire backstory behind the frog he’s supposed to be eating, approach, and comment on his ‘playing with his food.’ Marshykit responds with a smile, and something like, ‘Oh, would you like a turn? Of course you would- now, once upon a time there was a pretty-faced, spoiled brat, followed by all the brainless beauties she calls friends… something like that sounds about right, yes?’ She, again, is both angry and possibly even impressed with his success at landing a verbal-strike.

Idea 2- Marshykit is storytelling to a small group of cats, Primrosepaw notices and pauses to listen, and realizes he’s sneaking each one of them into the story. They’re listening happily, enjoying hearing about themselves and getting their names tossed in around in a fun little tale. Primrosepaw could make a sassy comment, Marshykit asks her something like, ‘Well, are you just jealous? Would you like to listen and become a character as well, Primrosepaw?’ She would say yes, curious to hear someone talk about her, but when Marshykit adds her into the story, he tells the same story he would back in idea one. She, again, is both angry and possibly even impressed with his success at landing a verbal-strike.

And from [Idea]-point-in-time on, they interact and realize that they enjoy hating on each other, as well as hating on others as a duo.
I would like there to be a longer list, but oh well. If you have any ideas, feel free to throw them out, lol.

Oh, he’s a brat, but he’s my brat.
You shut your mouth- don’t you dare mess with us.

Well, well, well- what’s a dramatic love-hate relationship without the love? That’s what this idea would be here for. So basically, Marshykit, one day once he has already become Marshypaw, gets himself into a situation with another cat. There are going to be a handful of complications here- Marshypaw discovers his sexuality, his weaknesses, and his real identity. He winds up having a crush on somebody who will do everything but like him back, and once Marshypaw works of the courage to confess, the guy makes it pretty clear that the feelings aren’t two-sided. But not only does he let Marshypaw know that the feeling isn’t mutual, he’s a brat about it. He makes Marshypaw feel like an idiot for ever feeling the way he did in the first place, leading Marshypaw to feel upset, out of place, and angry.

Yeah, no. Frenemies. Frenemies. Primrosepaw isn’t having that.

Marshypaw will find himself silent and miserable once the conflict has ‘ended’, and when Primrosepaw arrives to try and gossip with him, she realizes something’s wrong. Marshypaw isn’t speaking much, and he looks absolutely dead inside. After a brief interrogation, Marshypaw breaks and comes crying, going on and on about the drama that happened. Primrosepaw now has the image of this guy ruining Marshypaw’s emotional state burnt into her head, and because they’re the gossip-buddies, and gossip queens/kings help gossip queens/kings, she’s boiling inside. She makes it one of her temporary sub-goals, alongside Marshypaw, to ruin this cat. Gossip multiplies, and rumors come flying all over the place, making the guy look like the worst cat imaginable: the stupidest, the most selfish, the cruelest, ugliest, brattiest liar in ShadowClan.

Once revenge has been achieved, they come to each other whenever they need to feel comforted by somebody similar to them, someone who they can gossip and trash-talk others with without we being judged, and it would be your decision whether their rivalry ends there or not.

No he didn’t…!

Oh, yes he did!

Back to the whole gossip-buddies thing. This will be the core of the positive side of their relationship. Gossip, trash-talk, rumors- all the mean-girl things. They will hunt down victims to spread gossip about and talk up a storm about, targeting anybody and everybody in their path who they can get to. They will enjoy it.

I can image these two become the apprentice King and Queen of gossip, with their wild and dramatic personalities. Their peers would be in constant danger of their rumors, a perfect example of that ‘Don’t Make Eye Contact’ scene in the actual Mean Girls Musical. Marshypaw will continue to tell his stories, but whenever Primrosepaw is involved in some interaction, he just becomes a bad character. The mean-girl within him just clicks on, and they go ranting off about all of the flaws in their clanmates. Marshypaw is kind, then he’s intimidating, then he’s impressively feminine, then back to kind- everything at once. Child of the Circus.

That’s all I’ve got for now. If you have any more ideas, I’ve come prepared for them. So enjoy roleplaying the Gossip Queen, and have a nice day, week, year, and all the rest!

- @lys.luvbot -

Also, you are the literal God of character creation. The amount of personality and characterization in these cats is amazing.

You know, I love to hate you and love to hate hatable people with you- while still hating you. It’s simple, really. Or, maybe not to you, because that’s right… my mistake! I forgot you were a Brainless Beauty.

~ Supposedly Marshykit/paw to Primrosepaw

Feel free to stop by, request a roleplay, or just chat! I’m all open!

WIP Character Biographies //

Have a nice day!
~ Fritz ~

Old May 15th, 2024, 01:44 PM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weekend-Wondering View Post

~ Marshy’Kit ~
Child of the Circus
Male (he/him) // 3 1/2 Moons // ShadowClan // “Everything at Once”

Role- Frenemy (Somewhat rival- if this love-hate dynamic isn’t one that you’re open for, it could easily be interpreted as a simple rivalry)

Brief Marshykit description-
Marshykit was created in a finder I made before, and now I’ve decided to actually submit him to ShadowClan, thus making him my official ShadowClan character. Now’s the best time to start scavenging around for relationships. I also plan on aging this one faster than some of my other characters, so he’d be an apprentice sometime once summer’s ended.

- Overall -
Marshykit was inspired by the circus and all of its craziness. As a result, it’s easy to call him ‘everything at once’. He puts on performances on the daily, locating the cats with the most personality and forcing them into some equally dramatic relationship. And Primrosepaw? The mean girls inspired gossip-queen? She would definitely catch Marshykit’s eye pretty quickly. He is very young at the moment, but over time, his personality will come hurtling at the entirety of ShadowClan, possibly Primrosepaw included. And if the two met when Marshykit was young, Primrosepaw would get the honor of watching him develop into the King of all Drama. He would adore her drama, she would adore his, and just to spread drama and craziness, they’d fight, they’d bicker, and spread dirty rumors against one another constantly, but enjoy the chaos all the same. There would be a silent liking towards one another within their rivalry, so even though they go around talking trash about one another, it’s heaven to them.

Marshykit is very, very fluffy. His fur is long, soft, and likes to droop downward, looking similar in texture to the grass found in marshy areas. He has long limbs and small paws, large ears, and a long tail. All around his back, underbelly, and
muzzle, his fur is a light cream-brown color. The color fades into a striped red and russet pattern on his limbs, tail, and face. Marshykit is odd-eyed, but both are narrow and bright, with dark fur lining the top. His left eye is turquoise, and his right is a glare-y yellow. Marshykit is lean and narrow underneath all of the fur, and thanks to the lightness of the fur he has, running and moving around quickly isn’t too much of an issue. The expressions he makes are always extremely exaggerated and dramatic, but that just matches his personality. He likes to make himself look wonky.

I like to image Marshykit being the weirdest kind of theater-kid stereotype. He will take the simplest of things and turn them into full-on dramas. For example, if he witnessed two cats bickering casually, he’d gasp and begin explaining how absolutely terrible these cat’s are feeling about each other, and all of the pain and heartbreak they’re feeling, so much that they’re having to argue and shout like this. When cats tell him he’s overreacting, he gets a little offended and tells them no, they’re underreacting. This shows how stubborn he can be- he refuses to accept the fact that he’s a drama-queen. He also gets excited when traumatic things happen to anybody, because that makes it easier to think up entire stories about things that don’t actually exist.

He loves to make up and tell stories- I’m sure he’d make a nice elder. He’ll go on and on spouting out the interesting stories that he came up with all in his head, developing them more and more as he grows. Once he’s a little older, he’ll begin to realize the importance of morals and themes in stories and include those in his storytelling, until finally, he’s created entire worlds and universes in his mind. In case it wasn’t clear, he is imaginative. He may be dramatic and noisy sometimes, but you have to admit that he’s creative.

His mood depends heavily on whatever is going on at the time. If everybody is feeling sad, he exaggerates the sadness and goes into an entire breakdown of misery and despair. If the population’s mood is excited, he’s so enthusiastic he feels like he could fly. And anger? That’s always fun. Marshykit just tries to be as iconic as possible, so much to the point it annoys his clanmates. Fortunately for him, some enjoy his iconic personality, making it easier to befriend him. He either loves or hates you, and everything you do will either be remembered by him forever or forgotten the very moment it’s done happening. When he seriously wants or doesn’t want to remember something, it gets permanently engraved into his head. But when the event turns out to be insignificant and his story-creating can’t save it, he forgets it in a snap.

Marshykit goes around searching for big personalities, looking for cats to have dramatic and dynamic-full interactions. He hates having to waste time interacting with boring cats. He admires anybody who expresses themselves uniquely and even excessively, respecting anybody for simply having a lot of personality. You could be evil and terrible, and he’ll still idolize you, just so long as you’re either (a), interesting personality-wise, and/or (b), have a traumatic backstory. He also loves to make up little poems. Finally, nobody in the entire universe had ever loved roleplays as much as this cat. The moment he and his peers arrange a roleplay game, he puts his entire heart and soul into his role, even if he’s the grumpy elder in the corner. And for some reason he likes to add little dancey-dances into his movements, especially in roleplays. He’s odd.

Speaking of heart and soul, rarely is there anything he does that doesn’t involve stuffing tons of emotion into it. I apologize if this description of his personality didn’t sound right- hopefully you get the gist.

When Primrosepaw is around, this information will change! He gets MEANER!

Strengths:

Creative- He can whip up a good story within seconds- or, at least, he’ll learn to as he grows.

Kindhearted- He is very kind to everybody who he either likes or has never meant. The only exceptions are the ones who have already made it onto his bad side.

Confident- He believes strongly in… believing. He feels like if he believes in himself and all that he does, he can do it. This makes him extra motivated to do great things.

Neutral:
Extroverted- He’s both extroverted and loud. He likes to express his thoughts and feelings externally, and being around others gives him energy-boosts.

Negative:

Noisy during moods like anger and excitement- He wont shut his mouth during these moods, and even when told strictly to quiet down, he struggles to do so.

Too quiet during his silent-treatment sessions- Upset him or betray him and he will refuse to speak to you. You could be up in his face, and he’ll ignore you completely, maybe stop what he’s doing just to wait out the interaction, hope you’ll leave as soon as possible.

Dramatic- It is literally impossible to just have a casual interaction with him unless you’ve known each other well for a while. Otherwise, prepare for his performance.

Left to right: The more dark stars, the more of the subject there is.

When Primrosepaw is around, these statistics will change! He gets MEANER!

Emotional Stats:

Kindness- ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Sociability- ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Generosity- ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Intelligence- ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Courage- ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Confidence- ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Ambition- ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Loyalty- ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Physical Stats:

Speed- ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
Strength- ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
Swimming- ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
Climbing- ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆
Balance- ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Senses- ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Hunting- ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
Flexibility- ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

With the the deep version of the basics knocked out of the way, now time for the information more specific to Marshykit’s relationship with Primrosepaw, if it were to exist. Feel free to ask any questions to clear up any confusion, because with someone like Marshykit, I’m bound to write in something that just doesn’t connect right.

When I call Marshykit a decently kindhearted soul, I mean that he’s kind when you’re kind right back to him. If he and Primrosepaw had a rough start, that would ruin his interpretation of her, and he’d have a mean, snobby image of her in his head. He would recognize this as a chance to get some drama started up, take the opportunity, and start shooting out rumors like bullets. The very moment he realizes the isn’t the nicest cat in the world, he’ll toss it right back at her. I can see this starting with Marshykit just being himself, introducing himself in his dramatic and sassy way, putting up a strange but interesting first impression. I’ll describe that more later on.

Marshykit would have quite a fun time bickering with her, adding her into his stories in dark, rude ways, and in turn, she’d enjoy herself gossiping the world to death. She would be one of those cats who Marshykit genuinely enjoys having a semi-hate relationship with. But again- because they enjoy hating each other, it’s still a love-hate relationship that they’d have going on. Primrosepaw would be somebody who Marshykit runs off to whenever he’s feeling too bored with his current lifestyle of simply storytelling and dancie-dancing.

I think that the frenemies-dynamic between Marshykit and Primrosepaw would be pretty interesting. It’s always fun to watch one cat go around spreading drama, gossip, and rumors- but two? Two on opposing sides, at that!

With Primrosepaw’s age and… well, life-experience in general, she would have some advantages over Marshykit. I can imagine her using them for personal benefit, believing that she has some sort of power and/or dominance over Marshykit. Truthfully, she does, with her already being an apprentice and all, but Marshykit isn’t going to take that and go. Instead, he will try his hardest to be just as problematic as the mean-girl herself, throwing dirty rumors in every direction, arguing with her in the most frustratingly polite way possible. I also have some ideas for their dramatic future, but I’ll save those for later, shove them into the plot idea section.

Marshykit would be the kind of cat to hurry up to Primrose and start spouting out a story about ‘The Sassy Snob who’s only advantage was her pretty little face’ until she just gets him to shut up. He wouldn’t stay quiet for long, and eventually, he’d be back at her with some other story targeting her for fun. And, of course, all the mimicking- he would love to put on some girly, sassy, stereotypical-popular-girl’s voice just to get on her nerves. In return, she’d spread all the rumors and comments she could to ruin him. And naturally, he’d do the same back- so on and so forth, same and same, the cycle goes on!

Now, the interesting part is the fact that they would probably end up spreading gossip as an unlikely… but also likely… duo, at least occasionally, if not often. They may trash talk each other and spread rumors about one another constantly, but even with all of that going on, they still enjoy watching their clanmates do things then whispering to one another: ‘Well that guy’s as idiotic as they get- how do you even manage something so stupid? No wonder his warrior ceremony was delayed… he’s gotta be brainless. We’ve gotta tell ShadowClan about this, there’s a complete fool among us.’ Before wandering off and going right back to their own two-way war. So in a situation like that, there would be an emphasis on the ‘Fren’ in ‘Frenemies.’

Starting from here, everything is just a ton of plot ideas. So enjoy, cringe, accept, reject, all without shame. React as you will, I don’t mind.

Kithood-
This is when they would meet. Through interactions, Primrosepaw would begin to see a lot of Marshykit’s personality and get to know his scatter-brained characteristics. She could take interest in his dramatic fantasies, taking notice of his love for anything involving chaos, drama, gossip, and social problems. Although they would both appreciate one another, eventually, Marshykit would start to come off as a threat, constantly adding her ‘snobbiness’ and/or ‘sassiness’ into his little tales, spreading rumors in his own fashion. They develop their love-hate relationship at this time, and at the same time, gossip up innocent ShadowClan cats like there’s no tomorrow, each other very much included. By Marshykit’s warrior ceremony, they would be ready as heck for the competition of who can be a more dramatic apprentice to start up.

Apprenticeship-
Speaking of competition- once Marshypaw’s got the paw in his name, the drama will only erupt even quicker. Marshypaw will become even more attached to drama and gossip, and their frenemy-style of a relationship will thrive. They go from snapping at each other and spreading anti-Marshy or anti-Primrose rumors to talking up crap about other cats they don’t like. One moment you’ll find them whispering to their friends that the other is a dirt-eating brat, and the next, they’re sharing a mouse while eyeing their clanmates, taking note of every little weakness they spit amongst their clanmates. By this point, both Primrosepaw and Marshypaw would be pretty confused about how they feel about each other- they enjoy knowing each other, gossiping together, gossiping against each other- it’s all great. So they just don’t mention their confusion, and casually, they continue to hate and love on each other. And if Marshypaw ever were to notice Primrosepaw is crushing on anybody, he’d make sure to use that against her and bother her about it all. the. time. That’s all I’ve got for now- sorry.

I’m not entirely sure how this will end up happening, so I’ll make a little list of ideas.
Idea 1- Primrosepaw spots Marshykit talking to himself, mumbling out an entire backstory behind the frog he’s supposed to be eating, approach, and comment on his ‘playing with his food.’ Marshykit responds with a smile, and something like, ‘Oh, would you like a turn? Of course you would- now, once upon a time there was a pretty-faced, spoiled brat, followed by all the brainless beauties she calls friends… something like that sounds about right, yes?’ She, again, is both angry and possibly even impressed with his success at landing a verbal-strike.

Idea 2- Marshykit is storytelling to a small group of cats, Primrosepaw notices and pauses to listen, and realizes he’s sneaking each one of them into the story. They’re listening happily, enjoying hearing about themselves and getting their names tossed in around in a fun little tale. Primrosepaw could make a sassy comment, Marshykit asks her something like, ‘Well, are you just jealous? Would you like to listen and become a character as well, Primrosepaw?’ She would say yes, curious to hear someone talk about her, but when Marshykit adds her into the story, he tells the same story he would back in idea one. She, again, is both angry and possibly even impressed with his success at landing a verbal-strike.

And from [Idea]-point-in-time on, they interact and realize that they enjoy hating on each other, as well as hating on others as a duo.
I would like there to be a longer list, but oh well. If you have any ideas, feel free to throw them out, lol.

Oh, he’s a brat, but he’s my brat.
You shut your mouth- don’t you dare mess with us.

Well, well, well- what’s a dramatic love-hate relationship without the love? That’s what this idea would be here for. So basically, Marshykit, one day once he has already become Marshypaw, gets himself into a situation with another cat. There are going to be a handful of complications here- Marshypaw discovers his sexuality, his weaknesses, and his real identity. He winds up having a crush on somebody who will do everything but like him back, and once Marshypaw works of the courage to confess, the guy makes it pretty clear that the feelings aren’t two-sided. But not only does he let Marshypaw know that the feeling isn’t mutual, he’s a brat about it. He makes Marshypaw feel like an idiot for ever feeling the way he did in the first place, leading Marshypaw to feel upset, out of place, and angry.

Yeah, no. Frenemies. Frenemies. Primrosepaw isn’t having that.

Marshypaw will find himself silent and miserable once the conflict has ‘ended’, and when Primrosepaw arrives to try and gossip with him, she realizes something’s wrong. Marshypaw isn’t speaking much, and he looks absolutely dead inside. After a brief interrogation, Marshypaw breaks and comes crying, going on and on about the drama that happened. Primrosepaw now has the image of this guy ruining Marshypaw’s emotional state burnt into her head, and because they’re the gossip-buddies, and gossip queens/kings help gossip queens/kings, she’s boiling inside. She makes it one of her temporary sub-goals, alongside Marshypaw, to ruin this cat. Gossip multiplies, and rumors come flying all over the place, making the guy look like the worst cat imaginable: the stupidest, the most selfish, the cruelest, ugliest, brattiest liar in ShadowClan.

Once revenge has been achieved, they come to each other whenever they need to feel comforted by somebody similar to them, someone who they can gossip and trash-talk others with without we being judged, and it would be your decision whether their rivalry ends there or not.

No he didn’t…!

Oh, yes he did!

Back to the whole gossip-buddies thing. This will be the core of the positive side of their relationship. Gossip, trash-talk, rumors- all the mean-girl things. They will hunt down victims to spread gossip about and talk up a storm about, targeting anybody and everybody in their path who they can get to. They will enjoy it.

I can image these two become the apprentice King and Queen of gossip, with their wild and dramatic personalities. Their peers would be in constant danger of their rumors, a perfect example of that ‘Don’t Make Eye Contact’ scene in the actual Mean Girls Musical. Marshypaw will continue to tell his stories, but whenever Primrosepaw is involved in some interaction, he just becomes a bad character. The mean-girl within him just clicks on, and they go ranting off about all of the flaws in their clanmates. Marshypaw is kind, then he’s intimidating, then he’s impressively feminine, then back to kind- everything at once. Child of the Circus.

That’s all I’ve got for now. If you have any more ideas, I’ve come prepared for them. So enjoy roleplaying the Gossip Queen, and have a nice day, week, year, and all the rest!

- @lys.luvbot -

Also, you are the literal God of character creation. The amount of personality and characterization in these cats is amazing.

You know, I love to hate you and love to hate hatable people with you- while still hating you. It’s simple, really. Or, maybe not to you, because that’s right… my mistake! I forgot you were a Brainless Beauty.

~ Supposedly Marshykit/paw to Primrosepaw

EEK ily sm! Accepted, set up a thread whenever but preferably not as long as your usual threads, gets a little overwhelming for me!

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old May 15th, 2024, 03:48 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by lys.luvbot View Post

EEK ily sm! Accepted, set up a thread whenever but preferably not as long as your usual threads, gets a little overwhelming for me!
Alright! Yeah, I write in an explosion of words- I’ll make sure to tone it down a bit on the length! I’ll keep the responses at a similar shorter-length as well. Thanks for letting me know!

Feel free to stop by, request a roleplay, or just chat! I’m all open!

WIP Character Biographies //

Have a nice day!
~ Fritz ~