Art Competition! [7k first...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 04:36 PM

Old May 16th, 2024, 12:24 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Bored

Default Silent Love (Love Triangle????) {F}

Hi hi! I wasn't sure if this was supposed to go in Plot Resources or Character Resources, but if I made a mistake pls let me know ^^
I'm looking for a love interest (And plot!) for my ShadowClan apprentice Silentpaw! ^^ His previous love interest I had planned was Windflowerpaw owned by @/nyx, but they have taken an indefinite hiatus ^^

Silentpaw is straight, and I have some kits plot planned, so I would only like AFAB cats ^^

Name: Silentpaw

Appearance:
Dilute torbie tom with a short stubby tail and deep blue eyes that seems purple in certain angles or light
Album!

Personality: Silentpaw is a rather boring cat, like many other apprentices and kits say. And he wouldn't blame them. He didn't know how to have fun. He usually enjoys being alone and is a very independent cat, and has a strong dislike for patrols and groupwork. He hates socializing and talking to other cats as he finds it unneccessary. He doesn't talk much, hence his name. When he is around his friends or other cats that he is familiar with, he occasionally speaks, but slowly and considerately, given the fact that he is very careful with his words. Kits call him "Mr Grumpy Butt". When this happens, all Silentpaw can do his roll his eyes and walk away.
He rarely shows any emotion and would rather have his throat clawed by a ThunderClan warrior than act happy or sad around other cats. He is really good at hiding his emotions, which doesn't seem like the best thing but he thinks nothing of it. It can get difficult to read him, or understand what he's feeling.
Silentpaw prefers quiet and subtle work instead of quick paced and aggressive battles and hunts.

Despite not enjoying hunting very much, Silentpaw is a master of hunting. His silent treads on the forest ground and his swift and agile movements are perfect to catch the prey off guard.

Silentpaw is very responsible and reliable for his fairly young age, always carrying out tasks he is told to do no matter how much he despises doing it. He also tends to pay close attention to details, remembering the smallest of things even after some time has passed. This makes him fairly reliable as a witness.
Though, Silentpaw can be harsh and mean to other cats, often showing distaste towards others and harshly complaining or chastising if he finds their behaviour unfair or displeasing. He also tends to be very pessimistic, never seeing the bright side of things and immediately assuming everything will go bad. However with a little convincing, he can be encouraged slightly.

+: Calm | Responsible | Observant | Reliable

=: Quiet | Anti-Social | Independent

-: Harsh | Pessimistic | Impatient

During his growing friendship with Windflowerpaw, Silentpaw had been learning how to open up to others, showing a bit of emotion here and there, and even learning to speak to others more often.
But ever since the disappearance of his dearest friend Windflowerpaw, Silentpaw had returned to his former attitude, and even considering himself selectively mute. He never spoke to anyone, showed no emotion whatsoever, grew more and more tired of other cats and overall becoming more snappy and aggressive. [FRIEND], who barely knew Silentpaw but has still seen him around camp, can't help but notice his strange shift in attitude.
[FRIEND] offers to go on a small hunting patrol with her and another warrior, which Silentpaw declines, rather rudely. Disheartened but still hopeful, [FRIEND] attempts to get closer to Silentpaw, trying many things, and eventually developing an unfamilar attraction and affection towards him in the process. As a result, [FRIEND] becomes somewhat obsessive, and the desperation of getting closer to Silentpaw intensifies.
Silentpaw, who has absolutely no interest in [FRIEND] whatsoever, constantly ignores her and finds her extremely weird and rather creepy. And meanwhile, he meets another cat, [CRUSH]. Silentpaw takes interest in her, bonding and developing a close friendship with her subtly. Silentpaw does not change himself completely, still remaining mute and unable to show his emotions. [FRIEND] gets mad that [CRUSH] had been able to befriend Silentpaw, and Silentpaw ultimately ends up in an uncomfortable love triangle.
[FRIEND] and [CRUSH] become enemies (To whoever rping these two you may also plan some plot for yourselves ^^) and basically argues over Silentpaw. Silentpaw just tries to stay away from it as much as possible until one day Silentpaw snaps and cannot take it anymore.
He just so happens to walk within a 10 ft radius of [FRIEND] and [CRUSH]. Notw anting to deal with all this crap anymore, he turns and flees to a shaded and secret(ish) corner of the ShadowClan camp to clear his mind. Noticing this, [FRIEND] tries to follow him and get him to come back, but cannot get to him in time. [CRUSH] harshly blames [FRIEND] for this in any way (I'll let the rper decide), leaving [FRIEND] very heartbroken and sad.
[FRIEND] decides to follow Silentpaw, sneaking towards the direction Silentpaw had fled and attempting to find this strange tight space somewhere in the ShadowClan camp, which turns out to be in an extremely small space behind the Nursery. [FRIEND] finds Silentpaw there and [whatever FRIEND decides to do will depend on the rper. You can choose to have her apologise, try to cheer him up, give him a lecture, etc., but no confessing ]

[The rest of this part of the plot will go the way it works out ^^]

At this point, Silentpaw starts antagonizing [CRUSH] and loses his feelings for her. And instead of her, he starts bonding with [FRIEND], driving [CRUSH] insane. Silentpaw finally decides to break out of his shell and start yelling at her, using what she had said about [FRIEND] and himself against her (It may vary depending on what [CRUSH] says in previous RPs). Silentpaw instantly cuts his friendship with [CRUSH] there, choosing to ignore her for the rest of his life.
He and [FRIEND] start growing with [FRIEND], spending days together, training together, hunting together and often begging to be put in a patrol together. Because of their friendship, Silentpaw, even just slightly, regains his strength and mental capacity to show emotion and opening up to others. The two eventually become mates.
This is what I have for the plot for now ^^ More to come soon <3

What I'm looking for in personalities:
[FRIEND]: Sweet and empathetic, willing to help coax Silentpaw out of his shell but at the same time a very powerful cat (Not physically, verbally)

[CRUSH]: A lil mean and snappy but not that much, they can definitely be nice when they want to be. Tends to be possessive and gets jealous easily?

^These are not really required, you can apply with a character with the complete opposite personalities but that's just a suggestion that would work best with the original plot ^^

Slots open:
[FRIEND] (She will be the one who will end up his mate!):
[CRUSH]:

Silentpaw is a very important character to me, so I would love if you and your character are active. There's no form, feel free to offer your character but I might not accept if your post is very vague ^^
Pls let me know the appearance (Image preferred), age, mentor (OPT), and the basics ^^

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!

Last edited by Starphobia; May 20th, 2024 at 12:23 PM.
Old May 17th, 2024, 11:18 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Default Re: Silent Love (Love Triangle????) {F}

Bump <3

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old May 20th, 2024, 12:23 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump!!

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old May 21st, 2024, 10:54 AM
Obsessed with Zane

ANyone want to get Silentpaw some problems???

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old May 21st, 2024, 11:02 AM

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic

Placeholder for primrosepaw as crush...

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old May 22nd, 2024, 11:08 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Come forth

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old May 22nd, 2024, 11:40 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Quote:
Originally Posted by lys.luvbot View Post
Placeholder for primrosepaw as crush...
stares at you

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old May 24th, 2024, 10:27 AM
Obsessed with Zane

sighs bump

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!