Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 08:30 PM

Old May 23rd, 2024, 03:20 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Asleep

Default Marshykit’s Future Mentor Finder

Hello! I hope you have been well!

Recently, I have come to realize that I am strangely obsessed with being organized and knowing things as early on as possible, sorting things out ahead of time so I know what on earth is going on with my future. So when I was thinking about Marshykit’s apprenticeship, I suddenly felt really unsatisfied with not knowing who exactly would be helping Marshykit with most of the training, so here’s my desperate attempt to get him a future mentor. Marshykit will become an apprentice sometime around the end of June/Beginning of July! This date is not exact, but it is definitely that one that I am aiming for!

For those who are interested, allow me to explain Marshykit.

~ Marshy’Kit ~
Child of the Circus
Male (he/him) // 3 1/2 Moons // ShadowClan // “Everything at Once”

I like to image Marshykit being the weirdest kind of theater-kid stereotype. He will take the simplest of things and turn them into full-on dramas. For example, if he witnessed two cats bickering casually, he’d gasp and begin explaining how absolutely terrible these cat’s are feeling about each other, and all of the pain and heartbreak they’re feeling, so much that they’re having to argue and shout like this. When cats tell him he’s overreacting, he gets a little offended and tells them no, they’re underreacting. This shows how stubborn he can be- he refuses to accept the fact that he’s a drama-queen. He also gets excited when traumatic things happen to anybody, because that makes it easier to think up entire stories about things that don’t actually exist.

He loves to make up and tell stories- I’m sure he’d make a nice elder. He’ll go on and on spouting out the interesting stories that he came up with all in his head, developing them more and more as he grows. Once he’s a little older, he’ll begin to realize the importance of morals and themes in stories and include those in his storytelling, until finally, he’s created entire worlds and universes in his mind. In case it wasn’t clear, he is imaginative. He may be dramatic and noisy sometimes, but you have to admit that he’s creative.

His mood depends heavily on whatever is going on at the time. If everybody is feeling sad, he exaggerates the sadness and goes into an entire breakdown of misery and despair. If the population’s mood is excited, he’s so enthusiastic he feels like he could fly. And anger? That’s always fun. Marshykit just tries to be as iconic as possible, so much to the point it annoys his clanmates. Fortunately for him, some enjoy his iconic personality, making it easier to befriend him. He either loves or hates you, and everything you do will either be remembered by him forever or forgotten the very moment it’s done happening. When he seriously wants or doesn’t want to remember something, it gets permanently engraved into his head. But when the event turns out to be insignificant and his story-creating can’t save it, he forgets it in a snap.

Marshykit goes around searching for big personalities, looking for cats to have dramatic and dynamic-full interactions. He hates having to waste time interacting with boring cats. He admires anybody who expresses themselves uniquely and even excessively, respecting anybody for simply having a lot of personality. You could be evil and terrible, and he’ll still idolize you, just so long as you’re either (a), interesting personality-wise, and/or (b), have a traumatic backstory. He also loves to make up little poems. Finally, nobody in the entire universe had ever loved roleplays as much as this cat. The moment he and his peers arrange a roleplay game, he puts his entire heart and soul into his role, even if he’s the grumpy elder in the corner. And for some reason he likes to add little dancey-dances into his movements, especially in roleplays. He’s odd.

Speaking of heart and soul, rarely is there anything he does that doesn’t involve stuffing tons of emotion into it. I apologize if this description of his personality didn’t sound right- hopefully you get the gist.

(For more information about his personality, you can check this description. The personality description I put on this finder repeats underneath the ‘personality’ spoiler, but the rest is fresh and most likely unfamiliar to you ^^)

That’s about all! If you have any questions about Marshykit and his future training, just throw them at me. I will not be too picky about mentors, and my only preferences are that you stay active, provide at least a paragraph for Roleplay posts, and you don’t abandon me days before his apprenticeship ceremony. Thank you. If you’d like to role-play them to test out their dynamic before applying, feel free to do so, I’ll be open for role-plays all summer!

When it comes to forms, I would rather you make something up. Let the creativity flow. Just make sure to include things like their name, appearance, decently detailed personality, dynamic with Marshykit, etc. With that said, have a nice day, and enjoy roleplaying your characters!

Feel free to stop by, request a roleplay, or just chat! I’m all open!

WIP Character Biographies //

Have a nice day! ~ Fritz ~

Last edited by Weekend-Wondering; May 23rd, 2024 at 07:26 PM.
Old May 23rd, 2024, 03:22 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Marshykit’s Future Mentor Finder

I love this character so much as a theater kid this is awesome slaps placeholder @Weekend-Wondering
Old May 23rd, 2024, 06:16 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 4 days

aaaah i have rasberryswirl (link to bio in sig)! she's a semi-young warrior, about 20 moons, and also quite the drama-queen! in more of a diva way, but i could still see her and marshykit having a very interesting dynamic! honestly she would love listening to his stories, pretending the gossip is real, and encouraging his creativity. she might night be the best rolemodel since she is prone to mood swings, gets easily distracted by shiny things, and avoids activities that involve getting her pretty fur knotted, but she'd get the job done and they'd have fun doing it! i can imagine a sort of sibling-like relationship, like those moms who are more like best friends than parents to their children, yk? lmk what you think! [ @Weekend-Wondering ]

she/her
rasberryswirl (shc), kestrelkit (thc), autumn, beastflame (rc)
character bios
Old May 23rd, 2024, 06:59 PM
I’m in the Walls

~ @ophelia ~

Ooh, I think they would have an interesting dynamic as well! They both experience mood swings, so I can see the duo undergoing sudden emotional shifts every once in a while and happily teasing one another about it all. I also love how they’re both dramatic, as well as the way Raspberryswirl will casually sit and listen as Marshykit/paw goes on and on about gossip and stories. I like this idea, so Raspberryswirl can be Marshykit’s future mentor, if that sounds good!

Feel free to let me know if you’re ever interested in roleplaying the two before Marshykit becomes and apprentice, my role-play schedule is completely open for any interactions, and that won’t be changing for a while! Have a nice day, and enjoy roleplaying Raspberryswirl.

Old May 23rd, 2024, 07:04 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 4 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weekend-Wondering View Post
~ @ophelia ~

Ooh, I think they would have an interesting dynamic as well! They both experience mood swings, so I can see the duo undergoing sudden emotional shifts every once in a while and happily teasing one another about it all. I also love how they’re both dramatic, as well as the way Raspberryswirl will casually sit and listen as Marshykit/paw goes on and on about gossip and stories. I like this idea, so Raspberryswirl can be Marshykit’s future mentor, if that sounds good!

Feel free to let me know if you’re ever interested in roleplaying the two before Marshykit becomes and apprentice, my role-play schedule is completely open for any interactions, and that won’t be changing for a while! Have a nice day, and enjoy roleplaying Raspberryswirl.
love it! i will let you know about an interaction, should have time in the next couple weeks and i think that would be fun!

she/her
rasberryswirl (shc), kestrelkit (thc), autumn, beastflame (rc)
character bios
Old May 23rd, 2024, 07:13 PM
I’m in the Walls

Quote:
Originally Posted by ophelia View Post

love it! i will let you know about an interaction, should have time in the next couple weeks and i think that would be fun!
Sounds good to me!

Last edited by Weekend-Wondering; May 23rd, 2024 at 07:13 PM.