Willow’s Free Art Shop
Last post by Seamrog
Today 07:22 PM

Old May 16th, 2024, 05:32 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 5 days
My Mood: Asleep

Default finder for my new (and old) kitties

a finder for rasberryswirl, kestrelkit, and autumn!
hiiii everyone! i'm back from a long and unexpected hiatus, and i'd like to get back into the swing of things! i've created two new characters (and i'm open to making more if anyone has ideas ) and i'm turning autumnpaw, one of my old ones, into an outsider. my priority is my two clan kitties, but i'm also open to relations for autumn. and, if anyone had a particular attachment to beastflame, rapidscorch, or whispersong, perhaps we can work our a plot to get them active once more.

here are the kitties!

gender. female
age. 15 moons
rank. warrior
clan. shadowclan
orientation. heterosexual
appearance. rasberryswirl is a petite molly with shaggy fur and a long, feathery tail. she has a grey overcoat and white undercoat, complete with a pair of white ear tufts and tail tip. she has a bright pink nose for which she is named and cloudy green-blue eyes.
+ traits. organized, observant, friendly
= traits. dramatic, proper, talkative
- traits. vain, judgemental, moody
personality. rasberryswirl is a proper little molly, who obsesses over the cleanliness of her fur and paws. she is polite and well-mannered, but internally rather judgemental, although never in a biased manner. she enjoys the company of others and could babble for hours about nothing substantial whatsoever. although she prefers to keep up an elegant and well-mannered front, she also has a silly and over dramatic side. her mood seems to change with the weather, switching from sullen to energetic as the clouds move across the sky.

here's what she needs!
family: parents, littermates, adopted or biological! her backstory is wide open since she's brand new, so i'm very flexible here. i would like her to be clan-born, though.
friends: at least a few in shadowclan, maybe a couple other fancy kitties and someone to convince her to be a little rough and tumble occasionally? would love at least one close friend.
former mentor: just needs to be a shadowclan cat, at least 25 moons.
love interest: male presenting, around her age, and any allegiance! will take some time to work out.
future apprentice: a current kit or planned character. she's a little young now, but she would love to boss a child around.
anything else!

gender. female
age. 19 moons
rank. n/a
clan. former thunderclan, current outsider
orientation. pansexual
appearance. autumn is slim, with short fur and bright blue eyes. she’s a multicolored, patched tabby with a white undercoat. autumn in missing her tail from an incident during her kithood, but she’s never let it slow her down.
+ traits. intelligent, charismatic, brave
= traits. sarcastic, candid, active
- traits. rash, unfiltered, selfish
personality. autumn is an adventurous, curious cat with a nose for trouble. she can’t sit still for long, and is always on the move, searching for something new to do. she loves interacting with others, and her intelligent, earnest, and sarcastic nature tends to make others love her as well. however, she can sometimes be too forward and bold, and usually leads with her heart instead of her head. this results in brutal honesty and rash decisions. it also means that she always says what she feels or thinks and has little to no filter. occasionally, this gets her in trouble with others who disagree. in addition, autumnpaw is very emotional, which allows her to empathize with those around her. it also makes her very sensitive, though she tries to cover it up with sarcasm and smiles.

here's what she needs!
friends: a few outsiders that she's met during her adventures! also open to clan cats she might have encountered.
love interest: she has an outsider mate, but he's an NPC that i'm open to switching to an actual outsider character if anyone is interested! should be around 20 moons. also open to her having a future love interest with a cat of any allegiance.
anything else!

gender. male
age. 2 moons
rank. n/a
clan. thunderclan
orientation. tbd
appearance. kestrel is a stout tom with short fluffy fur and bright blue eyes for which he is named. he is a patched mackerel tabby with a white undercoat and paws.
+ traits. motivated, loyal, intelligent
= traits. protective, curious, relentless
- traits. stubborn, stuck up, ignorant
personality. kestrel is stubborn and determined, a confident and no-nonsense go-getter. he doesn’t take no for an answer, and makes it his life’s goal to learn everything he can. he’s eager and intense, occasionally bewildering to those who meet him. in addition, kestrel is fiercely loyal and protective, especially of his adoptive mother and clan. he does his best to ignore cats from other clans and suppresses the outsider blood within him that tells him to explore the wilderness. although he is an intelligent individual, he sometimes lets it get to his head, and has been called a bit of a snob.

here's what he needs!
friends: maybe some other thunderclan kits? open to random interactions as well.
future mentor: an older thunderclan apprentice or warrior that would be willing to take him on in four moons.
anything else!

if you're interested in anything, here's an optional form!

character name.
clan.
age.
gender.
description/bio link.
role desired.
reason.
additional notes.
mention me.
@ophelia

(as an additional note, kestrel has not yet joined thunderclan, he is currently an outsider living with his bio mother autumn. the plan is to have autumn bring him to thunderclan where springlight, the medicine cat, will take him in.)

she/her
rasberryswirl (shc), kestrelkit (thc), autumn, beastflame (rc)
character bios

Last edited by ophelia; May 17th, 2024 at 02:21 PM.
Old May 16th, 2024, 05:40 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused
Default Re: finder for my new (and old) kitties

placeholder naybe

Old May 17th, 2024, 12:17 PM
your loveliest nightmare

bump!

she/her
character bios
Old May 17th, 2024, 12:40 PM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic

character name. WisteriaCresent
clan. ShadowClan
age. 14-16 moons
gender. female
description/bio link. boop
role desired. friend/best friend?
reason. WIP
additional notes.
mention me. @ophelia

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old May 17th, 2024, 12:53 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

spring will whack anyone who dares to hurt her adopted son /silly

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; May 17th, 2024 at 12:54 PM.
Old May 17th, 2024, 10:44 PM
your loveliest nightmare

boop

she/her
character bios
Old May 18th, 2024, 08:23 AM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days

~ Rose’Kit ~
Child of the Thorns
Male (he/him) // 3 Moons // ThunderClan // “Son of Risk and Recklessness”

Role- A (close?) friend of Kestrelkit’s

- Overall -
While I was reading about Kestrelkit, I noticed several striking similarities in their personalities. So here I am- a possible friendship could start, so I’m applying for it. With their shared ignorance, intelligence, stubbornness, and relentlessness, they could see one another in each other and feel better about trusting one another, leading them to like each other at first sight. With their trust and similarities, they could grow up making sarcastic jokes, comments, and all sorts of other things as a duo while Kestrelkit adjusts to Clan-life, and far beyond as they grow.

Rosekit is tall and broad, about as well-built as somebody his age can be. He has long and thick fur that constantly jumps out in every direction, forcing him to slick it back down every few seconds in order to look nice. With the amount of fur and fluff he has, he looks pretty large in comparison to some of his fellow kits. His fur is chocolate brown and russet, covered in black tabby markings and a few scars from incidents in the past. His eyes are a bright amber, and almost all the time they look either mischievous or suspicious. The areas around his eyes, though barely noticeable, are a bit lighter than the rest of his brown and russet fur, more of a light brown. One of his key features is his facial scar, one that spreads all the way across one side of his jaw. It reaches deep across the bottom half of the left side of his face, exposing several teeth. Although it causes mild speech and eating problems now, once he adjusts, those with vanish completely, likely gone with little to no remains once he reaches his apprenticeship.

Here is a reference.

The only issue is that it misses the scars, the important facial one included.

Rosekit has three things that make him himself: an extreme love for fun, an obsession with risks, and a reckless nature. With his sarcasm and constant verbal blows, he may or may not have upset multiple of his clanmates already- fortunately, once he reaches his apprenticeship, he will recognize the fact that his actions genuinely hurt others’ feelings and tone it down on the rude commentary. That is, unless he was attacked first.

Rosekit will jump past any limit just to have fun, and only regret it once he turns around and sees the destruction it caused. He mindlessly peer-pressures his peers into doing anything to be entertained, even with the trouble it may cause, and his only rules for himself are: ‘No getting in trouble with the authorities, no murder, enjoy yourself.’ Of course, this causes problems. You could verbally bully somebody as much as you’d like, but technically if you didn’t hurt them, nobody would have to know. Rosekit holds that fact too close to heart- if he realizes that he can do something, then he surely will. This causes some issues- he doesn’t realize something is bad until it’s obvious when it hurts his friends/Clanmates and family, along with himself.

Rosekit is still learning how to be respectful, but he’ll get the hang of it eventually. He’s already making sure to respect the ones who are very, very much above him when it comes to the ranks, but his problem lies with its and apprentices. He will work up sarcastic essays and rants to throw at them all at once, so much that he leaves cats feeling insecure and miserable once they leave his company. This, of course, so another thing that will get fixed once he is an apprentice. In case it wasn’t clear, a lot will change for the better when he’s a bit older.

But there are a few things that won’t change at all. Risk, fun, and recklessness. These are just engraved into his personality, and they won’t be leaving. He will be the first to jump into a battle, the leader of some bad activity, the leader of some good activity, and he will feel no shame in enjoying himself. He struggles to notice what is wrong with what he does until he faces the consequences, so he is vulnerable to blindly making mistakes and getting hurt from them afterwards. This causes him to say things to his clanmates that could be considered very rude and disrespectful, and his instinctive response to their defense is even more sarcasm. Unfortunately, that doesn’t stop completely, and it lasts him through apprenticeship.

I hope that wasn’t too messy. I tried to summarize his personality up, so here it is.

This is how he will act once he has matured, not right at this moment. But again, the WIAT shoudlnt be too long.

Strengths:

Confidence- Rosekit is proud and accepting of his faults, and he views highly of himself and his abilities. He recognizes the good things about himself, tries to see the bad, and even after being faced with flaws, he is just fine. He moves on and loved himself just fine, but certainly not so much to the point of narcissism.

Cleverness- Rosekit can work up a plan or comment within seconds, even at his young age. This can even make him look a little mature for his age intelligence-wise to some cats, but sometimes he abuses his ability to think quickly and uses it against others. But overall, his cleverness does more good than bad.

Ambitious- Rosekit absolutely adores the idea of becoming the best and strongest he can. He constantly brings up his apprentice and warrior self, fantasizing over what he can and will be. He is sure that he will do great things, and he also understands that he will have to put effort into it. He is very motivated to try.

Loyal- Even though he can be disobedient, once your on Rosekit’s good side, unless you do something to get off of it, he will be loyal to the grave. He will be trustworthy even with the darkness of secrets, stand up for you in the most mild of situations, and be by your side literally whenever you need him. Once you adjust to his sarcasm and occasional rant, you can become one of the cats he would love to death.

Neutral:

Extroverted- Rosekit’s energy battery grows stronger from social interaction, and the more interactions with others he has, the happier he feels.

Fun-Obsessive- Rosekit recognizes and opportunity to have some fun and uses it as much as he possibly can. There is nothing he loves more than some good entertainment. This causes some problems.

Sarcastic- With his quick-thinking nature, Rosekit can instantly think uo some smart and sassy comments, which work in his favor if he is defending a friend. But if you want to talk to him peacefully, he may or may not turn this sarcasm into a weapon and beat you with it. Depends on his mood.

Negative:

Overly Risky- “If all of your friends jumped off a bridge because ‘why not’, would you do it to?” Yes.

Reckless- Rosekit says and does things that hurt both others and himself, and the guilt only kicks in after the shame of seeing what he’s done. This causes all kinds of issues, ranging from mild ones to extremes.

Sometimes Selfish- This will improve once he gets older, but especially now, he can’t hold his tongue- and just because it makes him look stringer and smarter, he will say whatever he feels like saying and hurt whoever he feels like hurting. He can be a bully.

(These are the statistics from the point in time AFTER Rosekit had matured! Though, once he has the right relationships, it won’t take too long for some sense to get knocked into him.)

Left to right: The more dark stars, the more of the subject there is.

Emotional Stats:

Kindness- ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
Sociability- ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Generosity- ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
Intelligence- ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
Courage- ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Confidence- ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Ambition- ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Loyalty- ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Physical Stats:

Speed- ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Strength- ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Swimming- ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
Climbing- ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
Balance- ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Senses- ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
Hunting- ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
Flexibility- ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Both of these kits, Kestrelkit and Rosekit, have that stubborn, protective,and relentless personality going on. I can see one of them getting caught up in a situation with the other cat and the other showing up and defending their friend with all of the sarcastic and quick-thinking commentary they can come up with, chasing the other off with their words. They are both ambitious to learn, so they could have good conversations about their future selves and lives, about training and strength, along with everything else.

Rosekit needs somebody near his age who he can come to and use as a diary, throwing all of his thoughts and problems at shamelessly. In return, Kestrelkit could do the same right back. They can both get called snobs, so that’s a topic they could duo-up and hate on together if they’d like.

Kithood- This is when they would meet. Rosekit could be one of the first cats that Kestrelkit meets once he arrives to ThunderClan, maybe comment on the ugly scar across his face, maybe talk about the craziness of clan life. They would interact more and more, get closer and closer, until they’re good friends. Rosekit would begin to see the worth in being a decently cat, knowing it got the friendship between Kestrelkit started up, and try to be a bit nicer to the rest of his clanmates to pick up more friends. As the two grow up, conversations about apprenticeship and their ambitions could become more frequent, and if one of them were to reach their apprenticeship ceremony earlier than the other, the other could be in the crowd scream-shriek-chanting their new name louder than everybody else in the crowd, disturbing everybody around them with the noise. It could be an inside joke of: ‘We’re successful, who cares about the rest of ThunderClan’s ears and hearing abilities.’

Apprenticeship- Once they both reach apprenticeship, training could be pretty interesting. The duo would most likely find some sort of way to train and learn together sometimes, as well as crack jokes and make unnecessary comments at inappropriate times like the young and ignorant cats they are. When Rosepaw ends up struggling eith some social burdens, Kestrelpaw could be a cat to find the problem-cats and help Rosepaw work up a snappy, sassy defense and scare them off. They’d do most things as a team, spending possibly-excessive amounts of time working, training, and playing together.

About warriorhood, I haven’t thought that far yet. But throughout their Kithood and apprenticeship, they could be seen with each other constantly, wandering around camp bothering cats, talking about their problems, talking about training, and anything else that comes to mind.

I can imagine Kestrelkit coming into ThudnerClan without much. Of course, he coudln’t just carry on some friends from the outer world with him into ThudnerClan camp, so he might be needing a friend or two. So I was thinking that Rosekit could be one of the first cats (maybe even the first) to get an interaction started with him. During this interaction, Rosekit would make his sarcastic and clever personality clear, and Kestrelkit could do the same with his own personality. They could realize that they like each other’s personalities and like the idea of spending more time together, and after a ‘see ya later’, they make sure to find ways to constantly interact with one another. Finally, they’d have this developed close friendship, silently agreeing that they appreciate one another and enjoy spending time with each other, even though they’re too stubborn to say such nice things out loud.

I can also see Kestrelkit asking about Rosekit’s gigantic jaw-eating scar across his face during their first interaction, and Rosekit getting all happy about his response: “Oh, ha, I battled with two-legs back when I was a rouge!” all elegantly, only mentioning the fact that he had simply been a kittypet with unfortunate ownership later on in their friendship. This would bring up the fact that they’d both experienced rouge/outsider life, and work as a good first-interaction-conversation-starter. Overtime, I’m sure Kestrelkit would audit to Rosekit’s odd face, and they’d both love each other’s ignorance and snobbiness.

So basically, this is about how they would react to one another’s problems. If somebody bothered Rosekit, Kestrelkit would come running, and if someone messed with Kestrelkit, Rosekit would be at his defense, all in an instant. They would refuse to watch one another struggle without stomping on over and shutting up the opposing force. So if anybody ever tried to bully or tease one of them, the other would be at their side immediately, snapping and shouting the attacker/bully into a pulp until they cry. Such a happy friendship!

There could be a specific event where one of them gets targeted and the other makes it their goal to ruin whoever is responsible for the targeting. It would make some an interesting story between them all.

So in general, they would just get here for each other 24/7, and the moment they notice the other struggling with anything and/or anything at all, any issue in any way, shape, or form, they would come flying at the problem and destroy it.

These are all the ideas I have for now. But if this application is accepted, then I’ll tell you any more plot ideas that I come up with. Anyway, I hope you enjoy roleplaying your characters, and have a nice day! ^^

~ @ophelia ~

Feel free to stop by, request a roleplay, or just chat! I’m all open!

WIP Character Biographies //

Have a nice day!
~ Fritz ~

Last edited by Weekend-Wondering; Today at 08:26 AM.
Old May 18th, 2024, 07:01 PM
your loveliest nightmare

[ @Weekend-Wondering ]
accepted! omg i love rose so much and thank you for the details i loved reading through all of your plans. i agree, i think their dynamic would be so so fun and i can totally see them being little partners in crime, providing friendly competition for each other as they grow up. i would love to set up an interaction as soon as kestrelbaby joins the clan.

she/her
character bios
Old May 18th, 2024, 07:23 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days

~ @ophelia ~

Thank you! I also love Kestrelkit and the whole personality he has got going on. ^^ Alright, this all sounds good- if it’s alright, you could send me a visitor message whenever Kestrelkit makes it into ThunderClan, and we can set up an interaction from there! Have a nice day!

Feel free to stop by, request a roleplay, or just chat! I’m all open!

WIP Character Biographies //

Have a nice day!
~ Fritz ~

Old May 19th, 2024, 12:18 PM
your loveliest nightmare

beep beep

she/her
character bios