Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Basilpaw adoption (design)
by Apollo.
Last post by Apollo.
Today 06:49 AM
3v1 Mass Healing Thread
by ellie
Last post by Aroogi
Today 06:46 AM
Headers Request for my...
by Beanz
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 06:42 AM
Header Art Request ^^'
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 06:39 AM

Old June 4th, 2020, 04:55 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

RiverClan Mysterious case of the mushrooms [Kit centric]

As everyone knows it's always wet in Riverclan, mushrooms growing around are a common sight and often used by the medicine cats to heal and help others. But as everyone knows, mushrooms can be as dangerous as they are helpful and should only be used by cats who know what they're doing. Well everyone but kits would know... Bear in mind a lot of this is malleable and can be altered depending on interest not all roles are needed but the more the merrier! Will probably start on Saturday the 13th this month. THIS WAS CHANGED AND PUSHED BACK TO SATURDAY THE 20TH.

TLDR version: A bunch of kits find a patch of funny looking mushrooms in the back of the nursery and thinking they're helpful medicine that will make them better warriors a bunch eat it (or don't your choice). This leads to a troublesome group with bad belly aches in the medicine cat den and blame being flung everywhere until one kit gets saddled with the brunt of the finger pointing.

Long version:
[Original kit] is exploring the nooks and crannies of the nursery where the queens cant reach and finds a patch of funny coloured mushrooms and goes to brag to [Friend kit] (or Willowkit as she's generally a friend to everyone). This attracts attention from [Group of kits] (unlimited number) who all crowd around to poke at and talk about the shrooms. Willowkit remarks she heard that medicine cats use mushrooms to make cats stronger, (or was that to heal them?) which sparks the idea that the kits should eat them to be stronger and better warriors. A heated debate erupts but no matter what side everyone takes no one is brave enough to take the first bite until [Bully/egger on] calls on the yay sayers to not be a coward and do it, which [Brave/foolish kit] does. No adverse effects are felt and [Brave/foolish kit] brags about feeling stronger and better so others take bites (Willowkit might).
After some teasing of those that don't the kits grow bored and go off to bed. Next morning the kits that ate have horrible stomach aches and, panicking, the ok kits take them off to the medicine cats den where they either puke, receive treatment, or just spend a day in misery. Despite this however the mushrooms were non lethal and had no bad long term effect (unless you want your character to have them). In the background [Blamed kit] leaves briefly (must have liked eating idea but didn't do it).
Still [Adult queen or medicine cat] asks them who started this stupid idea and the blame start flying. [Original kit] gets first for finding the shrooms who then blames Willowkit for her medicine comment who blames [Bully/egger on] who blames [Brave/foolish kit] and so on. Eventually [Bully/egger on] blames [Blamed kit] who isn't there to defend themselves and scared of being in trouble most of the kits agree. [Blamed kit] comes back to find themselves in trouble with [Adult queen or medicine cat] and gets punished.
[Adult queen or medicine cat] plus whichever other queen is worried for the kits and go back to the nursery to get rid of the mushrooms once and for all.

Roles!:
(TAKEN)[Original kit]- an adventurous kit who would find the mushrooms and want to show a friend. [Wolf_Heart]

(TAKEN)[Friend kit]- the kit OK shows who's a bit too loud and attracts the attention of the other kits. [Hazel_Nut]

[Group of kits]- kits of unlimited number who want to get involved who end up choosing to eat mushrooms or not. 2/? [Sootsplash, StealthWarrior, Rooroo, Turtle Tail]

[Bully/egger on]- a bold kit who is willing to push others to do things (not necessarily mean just willing to be slightly jerkish)

(TAKEN)[Brave/foolish kit]- a kit who can be pushed into acting without thinking and has a bolder personality. [Zesty_Mango]

(TAKEN) [Blamed kit] - a more shy or less likely to be believed kit who WILL end up taking punishment (again must've been interested in the shrooms but chose not to partake). [water_isthebestdrank]

(TAKEN) [Adult queen or medicine cat]- A queen or medicine cat who gets involved in the drama and will either dish out punishment or involve those that will. [Cheetahpelt] [Mumble]

[Missing or stillborn kit]- Have a rc kit you don't want or felt didn't get the drama in death they deserved? Heres your change to make that happen as the adults find your dead body (possibly with signs of death) and have to wonder how no one knew about this.
Plot too complex removed!

STILL NEED A BULLY KIT! (also possibly more kits that'd eat a mushroom and get a bellyache)

Last edited by Rani; June 19th, 2020 at 07:58 PM. Reason: Updated details
Old June 4th, 2020, 02:14 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Mysterious case of the mushrooms [Kit centric]

@Rani

Oh could me in. I love drama.
Old June 4th, 2020, 02:22 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Blizzardkit can be brave/stupid kit.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 4th, 2020, 05:04 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Blizzardkit can be brave/stupid kit.
Awsome I'll Reserve that slot for you! (dont mind the mention in a second)
Old June 4th, 2020, 05:07 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
@Rani

Oh could me in. I love drama.
Wonderful if you want to drag any more adult cats into the drama feel free to send them here! Ill add you onto the list
Old June 4th, 2020, 07:17 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Psst, @Rani

I wouldn't go with a dead kit body as the reasons the mushrooms grew.. a body decomposing at that rate would reek and have a lot more things going on with it (bugs for example eating it.)

I think it's better to just cite the dark, damp nature of the crevice was a good breeding ground for fungal spores. Maybe there was some plant decay from old bedding that was scrapped improperly-- something that would be less obvious to cats since they'd be more accustom to plant rot.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old June 4th, 2020, 07:25 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
Psst, @Rani

I wouldn't go with a dead kit body as the reasons the mushrooms grew.. a body decomposing at that rate would reek and have a lot more things going on with it (bugs for example eating it.)

I think it's better to just cite the dark, damp nature of the crevice was a good breeding ground for fungal spores. Maybe there was some plant decay from old bedding that was scrapped improperly-- something that would be less obvious to cats since they'd be more accustom to plant rot.
If the body underwent mummification (due to dehydration and a high salt content at time of death maybe due to eating a salty fish) combined with being slightly buried (for whatever reason that can be determined when Im not running on 4 hrs of sleep) the smell and bugs wouldn't be an issue. Especially if the kit was small enough to get the rapid desiccation that sometimes happens to smaller corpses. Unfortunately as part of my degree and the city I live in ive seen this happen to cats before (not something I want to re-see trust me) If theres no taker for the dead kit subplot thing Ill be taking your suggested idea though thanks!
Old June 5th, 2020, 05:36 AM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Definitely an interesting plot!

I would also suggest a dark/damp place being the cause of the fungal growth. Mummification wouldn't occur under any Warriors-plausible circumstances & there is no chance that a body/dead/missing kit would go unnoticed by the Clan.

everything about us is going to be wonderful

Last edited by Fawn; June 5th, 2020 at 05:38 AM.
Old June 5th, 2020, 08:00 AM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

Brightkit can be the dead kit, I've been meaning to try rping a dead cat for a while now @Rani
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.

Last edited by ChillCat; June 5th, 2020 at 08:01 AM.
Old June 5th, 2020, 08:12 AM
i am veyr gud at speilng

My Mood: Hopeful

Sootkit could be one in the group of kits, probably won't eat the shrooms. @StealthWarrior 's Stealthkit would most likely be with her, but if you don't want to stealth it's okay.

.・。.・゜✭ ・.・✭・゜・。.
❝ Making up problems that don't exist
Why do I let myself dream like this? ❞

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.