Today 10:43 PM

Old October 20th, 2023, 04:28 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default A Very Accurate and Totally Thorough Territory Tour [P]

•° Violetfreckle °•
Rapid Recovery • Collector • Master Scout

Oh, thank the Stars and Moon above she was feeling better. Well, she had a bit of a limp, but something told her that wasn't going away any time soon. But Violetfreckle had nearly forgotten about her poor apprentice, who hadn't even gotten a territory tour yet! Violetfreckle admittedly didn't know ThunderClan territory like the back of her paw yet, but she was sure it would be fine.

Poking her head into the apprentice's den, she called, "Fleckpaw? If you're in here, come on out. It's territory tour time! Maybe we can even throw in some hunting!" With that, she wriggled out of the den and sat in the clearing, nervously kneading the ground with her paws. Violetfreckle was fond of young cats and was usually pretty good around them, but this was her first apprentice, What if she messed something up? What if Fleckpaw hated her?

// @Barnaby \\

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old October 21st, 2023, 06:52 PM
"Your good old friend!"

Bump Policy: You can bump me anytime pal!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: A Very Accurate and Totally Thorough Territory Tour [P]

Fleckpaw

Fleck was dead asleep, it felt weird to her sleeping in an apprentice den away from her siblings and parents. Though she will get used to it in no-time.
Flicking her ear, she heard Violetfreckle call her name, and she bounced up quickly in excitement. Getting in a nice stretch she trotted out the apprentice den and stood infront of Violetfreckle.
"Morning Violetfreckle! I am readyfor the day!", she said smiling at the she.

@vex

Old October 26th, 2023, 11:12 PM
ruler of everything ♕

•° Violetfreckle °•

Most of Violetfreckle's nerves evaporated as soon as Fleckpaw emerged from the den. She couldn't help but let out a little giggle and crack a smile at the kid's excited demeanor. It was contagious, really. "Allllrighty, go ahead and follow me and I'll take you around the landmarks here. As best as I can, at least. May not be the most efficient tour but at least you'll get your steps in today." With that, she was off, beelining for the one spot in this territory she knew better than any other cat: Cattail Pond.

Upon arriving at the admittedly pretty far piece of land, Violetfreckle took a seat and started speaking. "This is Cattail Pond. Used to be part of RiverClan's territory, but ThunderClan ended up taking it just a couple moons ago. Great place for learning to swim and fish, but I guess for ThunderClan, it's a nice spot for some smaller land prey. Voles, shrews, all those little guys like to hide in the reeds and the cattails. Can you smell 'em?" It didn't seem like ThunderClan utilized the area as much as RiverClan had, which was a bit of a shame in Violetfreckle's eyes. But that also meant the smell of prey was heavy in the air. "We probably won't start our hunting here, since it's our first stop and you probably don't wanna accidentally get your paws wet, but it's always good to recognize the scent." After a quick glance around, Violetfreckle's gaze returned to Fleckpaw. "Questions or comments before we move along?"

// @Barnaby \\

Old October 28th, 2023, 07:43 PM
"Your good old friend!"

Fleckpaw

Fleckpaw followed Violetfreckle. She was mesmerized by the she cat wondering when she will be a warrior and be like her. She was in awe when she saw Cattailpond.
She jumped up and ran towards the pond, sniffing at the water and smelling the scent of animals. "Yea! Um...," she thought for a moment plopping her behind down and flicking her tail side to side.
"Will you teach me how to fish? Even though we are Thunderclan I would like to learn how to fish! Who knows it may come in handy one day, like if prey was low or something!," she said smiling up at Violetfreckle with pleading eyes.

@vex

Old November 5th, 2023, 10:20 PM
ruler of everything ♕

•° Violetfreckle °•

Ohhhh, Stars and Moon. Violetfreckle's heart just about melted, and it took everything in her to stop from all but clutching her heart and falling to the ground dramatically. Somehow, only a small smile slipped from the she-cat and she nodded. "I'd love to teach you sometime. I bet not a lot of ThunderClanners know how to catch fish. Always useful to learn your skills, eh?"

At that, the tabby she-cat stood up and flicked her fluffy tail, gesturing for the apprentice to follow. Where to next... Violetfreckle's initual thought was Sunkissed Creek, but that thought soured quickly. That was ShadowClan's, for now. She hoped Fleckpaw was behind her so the young cat couldn't see the scowl that flickered across Violetfreckle's features for just a moment. She did brighten a moment later, remembering a nearby landmark to take Fleckpaw to.

"Firefly Cove," she announced as she led Fleckpaw to their destination. "This actually also used to belong to RiverClan, but that was a pretty long while ago, back when I was Violetpaw. You can't really see all that much right now -- I mean, it's just a cove. You got some sand over there, some undergrowth, not a lot. But what makes this area special is coming out at night around newleaf and greenleaf. Then, you see why it's named Firefly Cove."

Olive eyes glanced down at Fleckpaw, then after a few moments, she spoke again. "Got anything before we move along?"

// @Barnaby \\

Old November 15th, 2023, 12:46 PM
"Your good old friend!"

Frecklepaw

Freckle followed the she-cat. She was excited that Violetfreckle will teach her how to fish. How to fish! She jumped in the air and chased after the she-cat. When Violetfreckle pointed out Firefly Cove she walked over to the sandy patches.

"Think you and I could visit during those times? I would love to see what it would look like during newleaf and greenleaf," she said enjoying the sand under her paws.

@vellichor

Old December 2nd, 2023, 08:49 PM
ruler of everything ♕

•° Violetfreckle °•

Fleckpaw's excitement made the she-cat feel younger and more kit-like. Violetfreckle wasn't old by any means, but still. As Fleckpaw asked her a question, she found herself smiling and letting out a soft purr. "Of course! It's one of my favorite places too, so even if you're a big strong warrior by then, I'd love to take you to see it."

With that, she offered a nod and a tail flick before moving on to the next location. She hadn't been there a lot, but remembered a certain herb patrol with a certain apprentice stumbling into some stinging nettles. The memory gave her a small, quiet chuckle as she walked.

"Next up is Willow's Rise. It's a good place for herbs, and you might get sent on patrol here at some point. But more importantly, it's where ThunderClan buries its dead. So we have to be very respectful when we're here, alright?" Violetfreckle didn't know much about specifics, so she would just kind of leave it at that. She looked over at Fleckpaw, waiting for any questions before moving along.

// @Barnaby \\

Old December 7th, 2023, 06:57 AM
"Your good old friend!"

(And fleckpaw is back from missing)

Fleckpaw

She followed Violetfreckle and nodded when she told her that it was a burial ground for those who have passed away to Starclan. "Wait if the dead is buried here then why do most of the herbs grow here then? Do you think Starclan may have grown these for those who have passed?," she asked sniffing the ground and smelling some of the herbs she remembered when the patrols cane through the camp.
@vellichor (forgot to mention you)

Last edited by Barnaby; December 8th, 2023 at 04:39 PM.
Old December 16th, 2023, 10:42 PM
ruler of everything ♕

•° Violetfreckle °•

Violetfreckle tilted her head to the side ever so slightly. Huh, she hadn't thought much about that. She did like that explanation though, so after a brief pause, she nodded thoughtfully. "I think so, maybe. It's a nice thought at least, right?" The tabby smiled and looked over at Fleckpaw for a moment before shaking her head and moving forward.

She ticked off a mental list in her head. Cattail Pond, Firefly Cove, Willow's Rise... She knew the ruins of the old camp were somewhere, but she wasn't exactly sure where. Besides, it seemed a bit dangerous to take a new apprentice to what she had heard was an unstable area. So, borders it was.

"Alright, we've gotten to all the landmarks except one, but that's the old camp, and it's a bit too dangerous for us right now. So, we'll head on over to the borders. Any of 'em you want to visit first?" She flicked her tail tip as she asked the question, beginning to walk slowly in a general direction just to keep moving.

// @Barnaby \\

Old December 17th, 2023, 08:05 AM
"Your good old friend!"

Fleckpaw

Fleckpaw trotted to catch up with her. "Hmmm...could we visit the Riverclan border? I want to see if the word is true that it smells like fish," she said making a small hop in her step.
"And then next I want to see where the Windclan border is as well," she was so happy!
She wondered in her head, after the showing of the territory's and borders she would be able to learn how to hunt and fight!

@vellichor