Last post by dino.
Today 04:49 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 04:47 PM

Old June 19th, 2021, 10:27 PM
Percival Personal Jester

Bump Policy: 24 hours while not on hiatus, bump again after 7 days, don't bump on hiatuses.
My Mood: Adorable

Default Elizabeth's den [OPEN!]

| Elizabeth, the non-committal cat. |

Inside an old tree, that honestly could be dead soon, Elizabeth laid. Her life was so much more exciting away from twolegs, but she couldn't help but feel...odd as of late, it almost felt as if her stomach was being so, different. She pushed it aside though, maybe she just ate an odd mouse.

| Any cat can respond, although these might be put into separate rps, if you want rps to be meshed, please tell me in the post or via VM/PM!

tal was here... and here.... and also here!

Last edited by WinterMara; June 23rd, 2021 at 01:01 PM.
Old July 15th, 2021, 06:59 PM
Percival Personal Jester

Bump Policy: 24 hours while not on hiatus, bump again after 7 days, don't bump on hiatuses.

Default Re: Elizabeth's den [OPEN!]

| Elizabeth, the non-committal cat |

It had been nearly a moon now, and life had been a living horrible-fest. She felt so much more sick and, if anything, bigger than usual. She had zero idea what in the world had been going on, but she was sick of it.

She growled to herself, what had been going on, she was starving as of late, almost as if. No, oh no no no, she was not expecting kits, was she? As if this moon couldn't be any worse, hopefully it was just one, weak kit she could leave behind, that'd be perfect.

All rps that happen before July 19th will be before the birth of the kits, if they end after that point, it'll still be from before the birth.

Old July 15th, 2021, 08:41 PM
Champion All-Nighter

My Mood: Proud

Lark sniffed his the boundaries of his territory. He didn't really care who crossed them if they were friendly, but it was always nice to know who entered. Padding over to a hollow tree, he tasted the air. A new cat. Ooh. He hadn't come across any strangers in a while. It would be fun to get to know a new cat.

"Hello?" Lark called out, circling the dead tree until he came upon the entrance. @WinterRabbit5350

Old July 15th, 2021, 08:45 PM
Pfp by Caspian :> Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterRabbit5350 View Post
| Elizabeth, the non-committal cat |

It had been nearly a moon now, and life had been a living horrible-fest. She felt so much more sick and, if anything, bigger than usual. She had zero idea what in the world had been going on, but she was sick of it.

She growled to herself, what had been going on, she was starving as of late, almost as if. No, oh no no no, she was not expecting kits, was she? As if this moon couldn't be any worse, hopefully it was just one, weak kit she could leave behind, that'd be perfect.

All rps that happen before July 19th will be before the birth of the kits, if they end after that point, it'll still be from before the birth.
(Pff, I do one kit, but I MUST RP with her now, lol)
~Beech~
The fluffy molly lifted her head to the air. Of course, she was old, and probably nearing her end soon, but might as well spend the rest of her life happily! She smiled as the scent of a mouse caught her by suprise. She crouched down, pouncing onto the Mouse, killing it with her teeth. She lifted it up, then smelling another cat. Her tail flicked as she lifted her oddly curved ears toward the scent, noticing she heard something. "H-hello?" She called, smiling.
Old July 15th, 2021, 10:48 PM
Percival Personal Jester

| Elizabeth, the non-committal cat. -For @MooingPanda |

Ah great, now a cat to bother her, how pleasant. It wasn't the worst though, as long as it didn't require commitment, just a slight conversation would suffice for her. ' 'Hello to you as well, and who might you be?' ' She wasn't trying to sound rude, but there was an obvious sharpness to her voice.

| Elizabeth, the non-committal cat. -For @WINGSOFFIRE |

Okay, today was the worst she had ever faced. Now a kit had arrived! ' ' Hello, what are you doing here?' ' She said, with an obvious cold tone in her voice, this time, it was intentional. kits symbolized commitment to her, and she despised it. In a way, kits were like two legs, absolutely annoying, but she wouldn't just tell it to scram, that usually didn't work.

| Expect her to be...a bit rude.

Last edited by WinterMara; July 15th, 2021 at 10:48 PM.
Old July 15th, 2021, 10:55 PM

Quote:
| Elizabeth, the non-committal cat. -For @MooingPanda |

Ah great, now a cat to bother her, how pleasant. It wasn't the worst though, as long as it didn't require commitment, just a slight conversation would suffice for her. ' 'Hello to you as well, and who might you be?' ' She wasn't trying to sound rude, but there was an obvious sharpness to her voice.

| Elizabeth, the non-committal cat. -For @WINGSOFFIRE |

Okay, today was the worst she had ever faced. Now a kit had arrived! ' ' Hello, what are you doing here?' ' She said, with an obvious cold tone in her voice, this time, it was intentional. kits symbolized commitment to her, and she despised it. In a way, kits were like two legs, absolutely annoying, but she wouldn't just tell it to scram, that usually didn't work.

| Expect her to be...a bit rude.
~Beech, the 90 moon old lady~
The molly looked over at Elizabeth. "Just doing some hunting!" She mewed, smiling warmly at Elizabeth. Her green eyes looked at Elizabeth happily, happy to meet someone new. Her eyes glimmered as she sat down, dropping the mouse in front of her.
Old July 15th, 2021, 10:59 PM
Percival Personal Jester

| LOL I THOUGHT IT SAID SHE WAS A KIT, time to make a joke out of this with my improv skills =`3

| Elizabeth, the non-committal cat, who also can't tell the age of others. -For @WINGSOFFIRE |

And this was awkward, at least for Elizabeth. Well, old people weren't the greatest either, but she cleared her tone, they were a lesser, different type of annoying. ' 'Hunting, doesn't sound to exciting.' ' It was more so a menial chore, she knew it was better than the twoleg place. Although she now had a slight association of hunting with, kits which just circled back to commitment, why couldn't she just live a life without that?

Last edited by WinterMara; July 15th, 2021 at 11:00 PM.
Old July 15th, 2021, 11:09 PM

Quote:
| LOL I THOUGHT IT SAID SHE WAS A KIT, time to make a joke out of this with my improv skills =`3

| Elizabeth, the non-committal cat, who also can't tell the age of others. -For @WINGSOFFIRE |

And this was awkward, at least for Elizabeth. Well, old people weren't the greatest either, but she cleared her tone, they were a lesser, different type of annoying. ' 'Hunting, doesn't sound to exciting.' ' It was more so a menial chore, she knew it was better than the twoleg place. Although she now had a slight association of hunting with, kits which just circled back to commitment, why couldn't she just live a life without that?
~Beech~
The molly thought for a moment. "I rather enjoy hunting, mind you." She mewed, standing up again. Even though I don't have claws... she thought lifted her paw up, trying to unsheath her claws. She sighed staring t her paw, a small tear in her eye.
Old July 15th, 2021, 11:11 PM
Percival Personal Jester

Wait, this cat didn't have claws, did she. Elizabeth couldn't help but laugh, this was to hilarious. Honestly, it was surprisingly Beth hadn't died out here herself, not due to lack of skills, but because of her attitude.

Last edited by WinterMara; July 15th, 2021 at 11:11 PM.
Old July 15th, 2021, 11:53 PM

Quote:

Wait, this cat didn't have claws, did she. Elizabeth couldn't help but laugh, this was to hilarious. Honestly, it was surprisingly Beth hadn't died out here herself, not due to lack of skills, but because of her attitude.
~Beech~
She scrunched up her snout. So what?! Sh e didn't have claws, who could judge her? She was just as strong and confidentas any other cat, so why laugh. She crouched gently. Oh this cat was going to get it...

(Lol, jsk she is just threatening)