ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Ragwort
Today 06:08 PM

Old October 17th, 2022, 08:54 AM

My Mood: Stressed
Default Snakepaw

Name: snakefang
Name meaning: she had been born with large front teeth that look like snake fangs and a long tongue, besides when she speaks her “s’s” are well like a snake hiss.
Other names: petalkit - snakekit - snakepaw - snakefang
Gender meaning and why: she had been bullied so many times and called a freak show just because of how she looked. Then one day a warrior brought in a dead snake and she, being a curious cat inspected it. Seeing as she and it had plenty of things in common she dubbed herself ’snake’
Pronouns: all pronouns
Birthdate: oct 26
Zodiac: Scorpio - includes the personality of the zodiac as well ( that includes all the hard feelings and depression that comes with it, trust me I know bc I’m one and I relate to literally everything a Scorpio does. )

Clan: shadowclan - home of the shadows!…but wait I’m a snake-
Birth place: shadowclan nursery! In the far back..like way back there in the shadows.
Past clans or anything else: does not being born count?
Thoughts on clan: I like it here, it always has a nice view of the moon and stars. I like cloud watching so it’s pretty good that we made our home in the pines . However I dislike how rude cats can be..especially to things they don’t like or understand, Great starclan that really gets on my nerves because I’m always picked on.

Things she likes
The moon - she really enjoys the moon because she can talk to it without being judged and ridiculed. She feels at peace whenever it’s out above her and often stays up longer than usual just to have a chat with it or tell it good night, in her eyes it’s her very first friend.

Clouds - they make odd shapes and he likes to name theses shapes with her little imaginary nicknames and pretend they are her ‘friends’

Stars - they shine so bright! I wonder which one is my momma and big brother! Maybe dads up there too! I sure hope I can see them one day.

Quiet places - just places she can get away to relax and think about things.

Snakes - my brethren! My beloveds! I wish you a long life and sweet joy and victory in every battle you stumble upon.

Family
Father: goldenstep - (mtf) - Riverclan- massive silver and gold tabby tom with bright blue eyes. - he had died before snake ever got to meet him. Honestly what kind of father would leave his own kit to fend for itself in this great big world, no matter I still have my snakes.

Mother: gingershine - (FtM) - shadowclan - a small silver tabby with long teeth and claws, however she looked extremely normal. - I never knew her! Where did she go I can’t see her, she must be with dad and big bro buggy.

Brother: bugkit - male - shadowclan - a large ginger tom with blue eyes. - had died after a week of being born. Snake doesn’t have any vivid memories of them only the feeling of being protected by someone much bigger than she.

Inspiring cats
Dawnstar: really looks up to her, she’s her biggest role model and isn’t afraid to tell others off or tell on them if she hears even a sigle bad word about dawnstar. Really loves how strong and righteous her leader is and how she isn’t afraid of anything or anyone.

Personality: snakepaw is a…quiet cat who tends to like being left alone to herself more times than often. Dislikes almost everyone because almost everyone dislikes her. Has a hard time making friends and doesn’t have very much courage so she just backs away. Having extreme self consciousness is also a big thing with her, and guilt that she’ll never get to know her family like everyone else. Often gets extremely lonely and just lays around all day until she’s bothered enough to move. Dislikes anyone who talks trash about snakes or kills them (hurt a snake she’ll hunt you down no matter what, you’ve been warned) when he warms up to someone or trust them enough she becomes protective of them to the point she’s literally underneath them at all times like a tiny guard dog. Isn’t afraid to go off at anyone who puts their paws where they shouldn’t be. Baby can be sarcastic at most times \_o_/ honestly what’s going on with her. (Ps, her tongue can be sharper than the claws of dawnstar if you peeve her….please don’t peeve her she’ll skin you alive)

Looks: a extremely small silver tabby with unusual bright green eyes that match the color of a green snake. Has long canine teeth that sick out from underneath her maw making it look like they have fangs. Has a long tongue, yes she’s truly a snake in disguise. Small gentle paws and large ears with tufts at the end. Has a bright pink nose and darker paw pads. Her fur is slightly long but her body is slim and flexible. A large scar runs across from her eye and down her right cheek, a few more scars cover her back and legs. Her right eye is permanently narrowed due to a past accident.

Kithood

As a young kit snakekit would wander around the camp trying to avoid most cats, she did have parents and was raised by a extremely strict queen who took her in. Having no friends to turn to she would often speak to the moon and stars because they never judged her over her looks and size. After a while of being bullied and pushed around she started developing a sharp tongue and a mouth full of stinging retorts. Living the way she did, she found a new way to view the world and that was, nature can be your best friend if no-one else is willing to. The day before her apprentice ceremony she got into a fight with a tom who had been pestering her for a while and left him with a nasty scratch.

Apprentice hood
Now a apprentice she would spend her days working diligently at her training, taking very little breaks to enjoy time with others or make friends. She had however met a stunning beautiful she-cat at a gathering named moonpaw and they hit it off the bat instantly. Around 8 moons old she was attacked by a fox and her right eye was permanently damaged and left some pretty nasty scars on her body.

Wip

Last edited by Clyde; December 6th, 2022 at 01:56 PM.