Last post by Undertaker
Today 06:21 PM
Willow's Rise
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 06:21 PM

Old October 15th, 2022, 04:28 PM
zoom

Status: replys will be slower than usual, but I'll be getting into the groove of things
My Mood: Blah
Default falling mottle [p]

★・・Mottlepaw・・★

He inched his eyes open. Lashes batted around as his vision spun. Seeing the dark looming trees in his vision as their ghastly shadows craned and bent over him like foxes waiting for a delicious meal. His heart skipped a beat as he gulped. Chest rising and dropping. The atmosphere was murky and completely illy-lit without a sense of light. He narrowed his eyes, everything was shadowy and pitch-black. His cat senses were no use here. He didn't know where he was and even felt like his soul might be pulled out any moment. He was still presently here in the flesh, so there's no need to worry.. as of now. He stood from his place.

He looked towards the grass that seemed like it was wilting due to the lack of water. Into a dim black color. He gulped as he ventured around. If there was any sign of life, he wished it would appear now because this whole place seemed to be dead. The only other place he could guess that he would have traveled to would be Starclan. Dying in my sleep is not the way to do it! He insisted towards himself that he wasn't dead. Why would he be dead? He was as healthy as a tree. "H-Hello? If someone or something is out there, It's me, Mottlepaw who has suddenly appeared here in the vicinity." Wasn't that the greatest speech he has done? He had to make himself presentable in such matters. Even if he were coughing blood as of now.

He bit his bottom lip. His heart felt struck with fear even if he were standing like a statue. His gazed around, emerald eyes were the only vibrant thing in this dark forest. As they dimly illuminated their surroundings. The trees were stretched upwards without stopping. You couldn't even see the sky, it just felt so.. vile and eery here.

@Veinyard, (hope this was a good starter for you!)
Old October 15th, 2022, 07:44 PM
In School 8 AM-4 PM EST

My Mood: Thirsty
Default Re: falling mottle [p]

Amberdusk

A red mist began to spread around the clearing; swirling almost like it was alive and craving for touch, clinging itself to Mottlepaw. The sickly sweet smell of fresh morning dew and roses rose in the air, covering up the rotten scent of blood and flesh. That's when the bushes and the petrified tree branches started to sway in a suddenly warm, yet comforting, air current. As the wind picked up, a shadowy figure of a slim cat made their presence known. The sound of a she cat's gentle yet baleful laugh assaulted the ears of any cat nearby.

" Poor kit, you must have gotten yourself lost! Its dangerous to be away from your mother for so long "
The voice said towards him. The figure began to get closer and reveal themselves to the Thunderclan apprentice. As the shadows began to dissipate there stood a black tabby she-cat with amber colored eyes that were filled with a strange anger to them. She gave a love-sick smile as she padded forward to him, leaving a good gap in-between them.

" Or maybe- you ran here yourself! Though.. the point still stands, you must return back to the nursery- you poor poor thing- scared and lost here in.. THESE woods. Hurry up now! "
But she did not move. The smile and care in her face remained- yet seemed so twisted.

@fernmass
Old October 16th, 2022, 08:51 AM
zoom

Status: replys will be slower than usual, but I'll be getting into the groove of things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veinyard View Post
Amberdusk

A red mist began to spread around the clearing; swirling almost like it was alive and craving for touch, clinging itself to Mottlepaw. The sickly sweet smell of fresh morning dew and roses rose in the air, covering up the rotten scent of blood and flesh. That's when the bushes and the petrified tree branches started to sway in a suddenly warm, yet comforting, air current. As the wind picked up, a shadowy figure of a slim cat made their presence known. The sound of a she cat's gentle yet baleful laugh assaulted the ears of any cat nearby.

" Poor kit, you must have gotten yourself lost! Its dangerous to be away from your mother for so long "
The voice said towards him. The figure began to get closer and reveal themselves to the Thunderclan apprentice. As the shadows began to dissipate there stood a black tabby she-cat with amber colored eyes that were filled with a strange anger to them. She gave a love-sick smile as she padded forward to him, leaving a good gap in-between them.

" Or maybe- you ran here yourself! Though.. the point still stands, you must return back to the nursery- you poor poor thing- scared and lost here in.. THESE woods. Hurry up now! "
But she did not move. The smile and care in her face remained- yet seemed so twisted.

@fernmass
★・・Mottlepaw・・★

His blood ran dry as he felt a sickly feeling in his throat. His ears swiveled in a trance, like the roars of a monster nearby shot into his ears. His eyes were kept on their target to where he heard that blood-curling laugh from. Seeing a slim she-cat who had appeared from the midst. Her aura enticed him, dragging his paws to move closer. Her physical details were now more visible, amber eyes flared towards him. He gulped, statically scanning around her. "I-I'm not a kit anymore! I'm an apprentice now - get that right!" He said, puffing out his chest despite being scared out of his mind right.

He narrowed his eyes, itching for answers to reveal themselves. "Where am I? I don't think I'll be able to leave this place. It's a bit.. creepy for my liking. And who are you?" He naively asked, his heart gave him a spark of adventure to venture into the midst. A silent thrilling screech warned him in his mind to stay away, like alarm bells predicting the events of a fire. He dared to look into those amber-eyes. Emerald eyes showed a hint of skepticism and arrogance, searching for their goal. He felt that if he urged himself to move closer towards this cat, something would make him powerful. Incredibly powerful. That's what he wanted - to leave that blazing little buffoon in the dust for good.
Old October 17th, 2022, 10:56 PM
In School 8 AM-4 PM EST

Amberdusk

The she-cat only brushed off his mention of being an apprentice, however she wrinkled her nose. She thought it was cute how he was trying to be brave.. even though Mottlepaw smelt so much of fear. Laughing again, she stare deep into those emerald eyes. Watching his eyes swirl in excitement mixed with fear. Drooping her head down she hummed out softly.

" Don't worry, I shall take care of you~. My name is Amberdusk. I used to be a powerful warrior.. Yet sadly my life was taken away before I could.. improve.. my clan. Yet now my clan is still stronger than ever- how could I not be happy."

She purred out. Faking a proud smile. Amberdusk however was extremely disappointed at Thunderclan. Though she didn't want that to show, so Amberdusk hid that behind her toothy smile. She began to pad forward, dragging her weight with her.

" Of course- you would want the same for Riverclan won't you? After all you are... an apprentice.. You have room to grow. You want Riverclan to be led by a cat who actually knows what the issues are.. Don't you?"

[Sorry for the late reply! @fernmass]
Old October 18th, 2022, 03:29 PM
zoom

Quote:
Amberdusk

The she-cat only brushed off his mention of being an apprentice, however she wrinkled her nose. She thought it was cute how he was trying to be brave.. even though Mottlepaw smelt so much of fear. Laughing again, she stare deep into those emerald eyes. Watching his eyes swirl in excitement mixed with fear. Drooping her head down she hummed out softly.

" Don't worry, I shall take care of you~. My name is Amberdusk. I used to be a powerful warrior.. Yet sadly my life was taken away before I could.. improve.. my clan. Yet now my clan is still stronger than ever- how could I not be happy."

She purred out. Faking a proud smile. Amberdusk however was extremely disappointed at Thunderclan. Though she didn't want that to show, so Amberdusk hid that behind her toothy smile. She began to pad forward, dragging her weight with her.

" Of course- you would want the same for Riverclan won't you? After all you are... an apprentice.. You have room to grow. You want Riverclan to be led by a cat who actually knows what the issues are.. Don't you?"

[Sorry for the late reply! @fernmass]
★・・Mottlepaw・・★

Mottlepaw listened closely towards the she-cat. His eyes sharply narrowed, at the mention of her being a powerful warrior to the extent of praising herself and her clan. He raised a brow, deep in thought. The only conclusion he could come to would be she would be a Starclan warrior.. a Starclan warrior! The corners of his mouth curved in a smile. His mouth gaped in awe as he came to this deduction. Coming back to reality he settled down the smile to something more dull and dreary. Given the fact, he had met one of his ancestors. This was a dream come true!

He nodded with each of Amberdusks coaxing words that were engraved into his ears.Exactly! This Starclan cat gets what I mean. Of course they get it - they watch from above. It seems like the Starclan cat knew his destiny for becoming leader. He heaved quietly, his eyes showing a glint of arrogance despite it being pitch-black. Green eyes were vicious as their corners curved. "Then.. you.. know that I'll become leader one day..?!" If this was true, this thrilled his heart to the extent of having a heart attack out of pure spite."Of course I want Thunderclan to be led by someone higher.. like me.."

Her words have gotten to his heart tremendously. Being manipulated in ways he could never ever imagine. Everyone else will know of this glory soon enough, in the future of course.

[ its fine! and I think you meant Thunderclan instead of Riverclan right? ]
Old October 22nd, 2022, 08:53 PM
In School 8 AM-4 PM EST

Quote:
Originally Posted by fernmass View Post
★・・Mottlepaw・・★

Mottlepaw listened closely towards the she-cat. His eyes sharply narrowed, at the mention of her being a powerful warrior to the extent of praising herself and her clan. He raised a brow, deep in thought. The only conclusion he could come to would be she would be a Starclan warrior.. a Starclan warrior! The corners of his mouth curved in a smile. His mouth gaped in awe as he came to this deduction. Coming back to reality he settled down the smile to something more dull and dreary. Given the fact, he had met one of his ancestors. This was a dream come true!

He nodded with each of Amberdusks coaxing words that were engraved into his ears.Exactly! This Starclan cat gets what I mean. Of course they get it - they watch from above. It seems like the Starclan cat knew his destiny for becoming leader. He heaved quietly, his eyes showing a glint of arrogance despite it being pitch-black. Green eyes were vicious as their corners curved. "Then.. you.. know that I'll become leader one day..?!" If this was true, this thrilled his heart to the extent of having a heart attack out of pure spite."Of course I want Thunderclan to be led by someone higher.. like me.."

Her words have gotten to his heart tremendously. Being manipulated in ways he could never ever imagine. Everyone else will know of this glory soon enough, in the future of course.

[ its fine! and I think you meant Thunderclan instead of Riverclan right? ]

Amberdusk

Amberdusk breathed in. Oh for how the young are impressable. As the air turned colder ; the she-cat moved towards the Thunderclan tom. Deeply inhaling her former clan's scent. Amberdusk's eyes began to wander. This was perfect, a young cat who drinks up her every word like honey. To listen to her words like a great speech. Smirking softly, her next words rolled out like silk.

" Well of course! But remember this Mottlepaw. Fate is an ever changing thing. I have.. watched... over the clans for a long time to know this. However if all the stars align, and you listen to my guidance ; kits will be mewling about a Mottlestar even when you have been long gone.. "

She fed him a false promise. Amberdusk knew there wasn't any chance, or very little atleast; that Mottlepaw would actually become leader. But if she gave him an idea- she knew that he would take this to fuel his greed.

" What fate do you want for youself and your clan, Mottlepaw? "

( Sorry for the late response- and yes I meant Thunderclan- I just got distracted LOL )
Old October 25th, 2022, 06:49 AM
zoom

Quote:
Amberdusk

Amberdusk breathed in. Oh for how the young are impressable. As the air turned colder ; the she-cat moved towards the Thunderclan tom. Deeply inhaling her former clan's scent. Amberdusk's eyes began to wander. This was perfect, a young cat who drinks up her every word like honey. To listen to her words like a great speech. Smirking softly, her next words rolled out like silk.

" Well of course! But remember this Mottlepaw. Fate is an ever changing thing. I have.. watched... over the clans for a long time to know this. However if all the stars align, and you listen to my guidance ; kits will be mewling about a Mottlestar even when you have been long gone.. "

She fed him a false promise. Amberdusk knew there wasn't any chance, or very little atleast; that Mottlepaw would actually become leader. But if she gave him an idea- she knew that he would take this to fuel his greed.

" What fate do you want for youself and your clan, Mottlepaw? "

( Sorry for the late response- and yes I meant Thunderclan- I just got distracted LOL )
★・・Mottlepaw・・★

He felt like the very edge of his breathing got taken away from a single glance. He lifted his eyes to look up at Amberdusk. Taking each word in the core of his heart. "Kits mewling about Mottlestar?.." He shot his eyes toward the dark gloomy sky of the dark forest. She continued to feed, feed, and feed his ego like a queen continuously feeding milk to her kit. Making sure it was well-fed and healthy. His breathing grew harsher. "I-I want my clan to be.. strong.. and powerful. Like the Thunderclan back then. When they presumably fought like Lionclan. I want to be able to lead that charge.." His eyes shook like a maniac. He gave a sharp-fanged smile towards her. He'd fall for anything if you just set your mind to it.