by Rose
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 01:24 AM

Old June 10th, 2024, 07:31 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

WindClan [WC Healing] The Forest Roars

[ @Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Dark @appariitiion @beau @Madelaine @furrensic @Dirtfur @Moonraven @Undertaker @Estelle @nykyrian @Silverware @TheNyanCatMinecart @Abyssopelagic @Rani @gs29513 @Peril @iliri @Poprock @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Weekend-Wondering @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @taillow @Bean @Tecumori @SpiritWolf_yt @MockingRabbit @Lunalis @Alchemist Kitsune @sock @Kaybug. @Caspian @Starii @alkaline @Dakotaa @lem~ @wendigo @hermeswind @Spookez. @serendipity. @SeonghwasBunnyEars @FruitBatz @Cinnamon~ @Jayden @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider-in-the-corner @tulin @Carrot @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @Aolani @Succpunk @silver. @Neptune. @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @paris @Marycat006 @Fish @Mica @Rustleaf @hawkboi @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @19796 @lunartranquility @endlesshax @Samantha @Luck @ThatOneKid @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @.Sunshine. @Moon Shark @_Snowstorm_ @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Mizu @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Airy @zBlaze @Shrew @Epiales @alec @Honey Bee @IntrovertIRL @ellie @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @Indy @JuniperSeed @20874 @XxIndigoxX @DaffodilFlight @ollie @Sootipatooti @Seamrog @IDIOTICBEAN101 @Lightningpaw666 @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @DragonloverWV @lionparty25 @Patagonia @SilverFur. @SandyFox ]

For the sake of keeping this all in one place (and for my sanity ... and so I don't forget someone on accident), here we go.

PLEASE READ, thank you.
You guys are awesome, you're doing great, I bet you're the coolest ever, take care.

- The setting of this private thread is in RiverClan's camp, post-battle.
Here is a link to The Forest Roars. Also please read (Moonraven's) Twilightstar post if you have not.

- Lostspark (of ShadowClan) has been assigned to tend to the wounds of any WINDCLAN cat who is bleeding out/heavily injured and will not make it back to WindClan's camp to be tended by Lightningstorm. You can totally opt-out of this and have your character be healed later by Lightningstorm.

- Please submit the form below at the top of your post. (Okay, you can post it anywhere, I won't bite you, but please put it somewhere in your post)
Quote:
Injury Form
Name:
Gender & Pronouns:
Injury Overview:
Live/Die/Desired Outcome:
Other:
Mention: @Rose
- Additionally, if your WindClanner is able-bodied enough, Lostspark may need cats to gather herbs for her.

Lostspark's Current Herb Supply:
Quote:
[ +4 Cobwebs, +2 Marigold, +6 Chervil, +1 Cattail ]

Lostspark
She/Her | Purrks Overlook

The first thing ShadowClan's former Medicine Cat did after dropping Rookpaw off beside Mossfreckle and pausing briefly beside Dawnstar was pick her way over to where she'd hidden the bundle of herbs she'd brought with her from ShadowClan just for this. It was better than starting from zero - and since Mossfreckle had allowed her to take these, ShadowClan could spare these few; Lostspark would collect more for them later.

Once she returned to camp with the two cobwebs and three marigold, Lostspark made a beeline for Twilightstar [ @Moonraven ]. She wasn't stupid enough to start calling WindClanners without physical approval standing by her side. Ah, wait, Twilightstar had already informed WindClan of her aid, apparently. Clouded amber eyes flitted from the one-eyed Matriarch to the mixed crowd of injured and otherwise.

"For those of you uninjured, I need more cobwebs and marigold gathered, you're free to take any extra back with you for your Medicine Cat at the end."
She lifted a paw to gesture to her bundle already laid out. "Look at them, smell them, whatever you need to know what they are. Just bring whatever you can find back to me... even if it's not one of these." What was the herb Rookpaw had showed her..? Maybe that one grew in RiverClan better. "You can bring me chervil if there's that instead. It's a plant with large fern-like leaves and white flowers. And... if you cannot find that, there is broom; yellow bells, large bushes of bell-like yellow flowers."

There, that was good enough. Someone had to be competent enough to bring her back any of these, right? She did hope so. If the need arose for things other than infection fighting herbs, Lostspark could always send another cat. Or she could go herself, she supposed. Which wouldn't be very productive, but alas.

"If I need anything else and you're offering your help I'll tell you." She said, and then turned her gaze to whichever patient she needed to tend to first.

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.

Last edited by Rose; June 13th, 2024 at 02:21 PM. Reason: editing herbs
Old June 10th, 2024, 07:40 PM
Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: [WC Healing] The Forest Roars

Name: Warmsun
Gender & Pronouns: Male, He/Him
Rank Warrior
Injury Overview: He's Shredded. His Front Half And Right Side Are Clawed Up. His Ear Is Torn Off, Blinding Him In The Left Eye With Blood. He Has A Bite Wound On His Forepaw.
Live/Die/Desired Outcome: Live, But Will Be Slightly Troubled With Movement Of His Front Half From The Deep Wounds.
Other: He'll Be A Lil Woozy
Mention : @Rose
Purrks: Lyebird's Lullaby On Silverpaw [ACTIVE]
GarlicFrog Is GarlicClans Oldest Cat. She Bites.

TheRadioDemon Is Holding Rotthroat Back While Patting Bearskull. blxze Is Patting Silverpaw. *Lunastar* Is Patting Them All
Old June 10th, 2024, 07:50 PM

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Scorpionsight-She/Her

————————

She hadn’t fought a single cat.
Rather, she hadn’t seen an opportunity.
Whiiich was probably for the better, though her clanmates may disagree.
“I can help with cobwebs, ma’am..” She said nervously.
Lostpark was intimidating, to say the least.
After she said this, and after Lostspark replied(if she does), she quickly went off to search for said cobwebs.
It shouldn’t take her long, she can be quick, after all.

@Rose

Witheredstar is the current leader of SunClan, she has an open den policy!
Join SunClan!

PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan)
Silver Tongue-Oleanderkit(ThunderClan)
Old June 10th, 2024, 08:21 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Watertail watched the medicine cat with cold, untrusting, and menacing eyes. Windclan's senior warrior padded away, soon returning and placing down a decent bundle of cobwebs and a few marigold's he'd found. Tunring to Scorpionsight, the black and orange tom meowed. "Go past the crushed bramble behind us, theres a few cobwebs and some Marigold. Hurry back... we don't want our clanmates getting.. hurt" His words seemed to have meaning as he directed them to his clanmate. Mostly
only his clanmates knew this, but his Lostspark wasn't stupid, she'd be able to tell the only reason the tom was sticking around, was because he didn't trust the medicince cat. Watertail meowed his words in his deep, authoritive but respectful tone. Flicking his gushing ear he looked at Lostspark for a moment, seemingly studying her before turning away. Watertail looked at the blood dripping next to him from down his ear to his chin. Flicking his ear to rid of the stinging Watertail sat, watching over the cats.

@IDIOTICBEAN101
(luv Scorpion <3 sorry Water's so mean, if you'd like him to not say this let me know through VM !!! )

@Rose HI BESTIEEEEE Lol

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur @/Hollyheart of thunder @/MaplestrikeWCUE

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3

Last edited by SeonghwasBunnyEars; June 10th, 2024 at 08:21 PM.
Old June 10th, 2024, 08:45 PM

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Scorpionsight-She/Her

————————

Scorpionsight nodded to Watertail, ignoring the slight remark he made.
She went to where he had recommended, found a decent amount of cobwebs, and quickly returned.
She gave them to Lostspark carefully.

@Rose - @SeonghwasBunnyEars

Witheredstar is the current leader of SunClan, she has an open den policy!
Join SunClan!

PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan)
Silver Tongue-Oleanderkit(ThunderClan)
Old June 11th, 2024, 02:18 AM

My Mood: Queenly

Injury Form
Name: SilverFur
Gender & Pronouns: female / she-cat
Injury Overview: none just likes poppyseeds
Live/Die/Desired Outcome: live
Other: is uninjured so will bring you things

SilverFur would move over to Lostspark as she explained to her about the herbs, she basically listened intently as she was asked what to collect. "Bell shaped flowers, got you" she would purr. "Where I find them?" She would ask sniffing at the herbs, she would try and memorise the scents before flicking her tail.

"Not sure where they grow, unless you want me to go find them outside in the river lane territory" she would then wait for a response.
Old June 11th, 2024, 05:55 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDIOTICBEAN101 View Post

Scorpionsight-She/Her

————————

She went to where he had recommended, found a decent amount of cobwebs, and quickly returned.

Watertail watched, giving the warrior a gentle and short purr to let the warrior know, no hard feelings.

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur @/Hollyheart of thunder @/MaplestrikeWCUE

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3

Last edited by SeonghwasBunnyEars; June 11th, 2024 at 08:25 PM.
Old June 11th, 2024, 01:09 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Deadmoon was, predictably, feeling guilty about the fact that she hadn't done a whole lot of fighting. She had shown up, done her best to find an opponent, but there was an overwhelming number of their allies as compared to Riverclan's scrawny clan and they had all been routed before anyone had crossed her path. And while she didn't particularly mind not being cut into several pieces, it meant she felt a bit bad seeing her clanmates limping their way home or to Lostspark, who was healing Windclan cats while the other Shadowclan medicine cat tended to their clanmates.

Lostspark did provide Deadmoon with a handy opportunity to try to assuage her guilt, calling for cats to bring cobwebs and marigolds. Deadmoon knew what both of those things were, as well as what Broom was, although chervil sounded novel. She'd keep an eye out, she supposed. A few of her clanmates had already retrieved cobwebs, which gave her the vague inkling that Lostspark would prefer to receive herbs rather than cobwebs. She could do that.

Making her way out of the area rather destroyed by the conflict she was able to find a singular marigold flower, but only one. What did seem a bit more abundant, at least she was fairly certain it was what she thought it was, was chervil. There were plants with soft, feathery leaves and cute little white flowers nearby anyway. Unsure of what part of the plant was required Deadmoon settled for trying to drag the whole thing back, scratching about in the mud to unearth the root. It was a bit muddy, but she was able to get two of them out intact with the leaves and flowers still hanging on to the top. Dragging them as gently as possible, the marigold also in her maw, she made her way back to Lostspark and dropped them vaguely nearby. She was a bit nervous around the Shadowclan molly regardless of any allyship, and didn't want to get in her way lest she get snappy. @Rose (1 marigold, 2 chervil plants)
Old June 11th, 2024, 06:26 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Lostspark - ShadowClan Enforcer
She/Her | Purrks Overlook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Rain Frog View Post
Name: Warmsun
Gender & Pronouns: Male, He/Him
Rank Warrior
Injury Overview: He's Shredded. His Front Half And Right Side Are Clawed Up. His Ear Is Torn Off, Blinding Him In The Left Eye With Blood. He Has A Bite Wound On His Forepaw.
Live/Die/Desired Outcome: Live, But Will Be Slightly Troubled With Movement Of His Front Half From The Deep Wounds.
Other: He'll Be A Lil Woozy
Mention : @Rose
[ Hey, I'm going to need you to post a starter for this in this thread. ]

Quote:

Scorpionsight-She/Her

————————

She hadn’t fought a single cat.
Rather, she hadn’t seen an opportunity.
Whiiich was probably for the better, though her clanmates may disagree.
“I can help with cobwebs, ma’am..” She said nervously.
Lostpark was intimidating, to say the least.
After she said this, and after Lostspark replied(if she does), she quickly went off to search for said cobwebs.
It shouldn’t take her long, she can be quick, after all.

@Rose
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars View Post
Watertail watched the medicine cat with cold, untrusting, and menacing eyes. Windclan's senior warrior padded away, soon returning and placing down a decent bundle of cobwebs and a few marigold's he'd found. Tunring to Scorpionsight, the black and orange tom meowed. "Go past the crushed bramble behind us, theres a few cobwebs and some Marigold. Hurry back... we don't want our clanmates getting.. hurt" His words seemed to have meaning as he directed them to his clanmate. Mostly
only his clanmates knew this, but his Lostspark wasn't stupid, she'd be able to tell the only reason the tom was sticking around, was because he didn't trust the medicince cat. Watertail meowed his words in his deep, authoritive but respectful tone. Flicking his gushing ear he looked at Lostspark for a moment, seemingly studying her before turning away. Watertail looked at the blood dripping next to him from down his ear to his chin. Flicking his ear to rid of the stinging Watertail sat, watching over the cats.

@IDIOTICBEAN101
(luv Scorpion <3 sorry Water's so mean, if you'd like him to not say this let me know through VM !!! )

@Rose HI BESTIEEEEE Lol
Quote:

Scorpionsight-She/Her

————————

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars View Post

Watertail watched, giving the warrior a gentle and short purr to let the warrior know, no hard feelings.
[ Guys, I'm so sorry for not clarifying but I'm going to need you guys to specify the number of herbs being brought back. Keep in mind that each cat can only carry up to 5 herbs unless they have 'The Collector' Purrk. ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverFur. View Post
Injury Form
Name: SilverFur
Gender & Pronouns: female / she-cat
Injury Overview: none just likes poppyseeds
Live/Die/Desired Outcome: live
Other: is uninjured so will bring you things

SilverFur would move over to Lostspark as she explained to her about the herbs, she basically listened intently as she was asked what to collect. "Bell shaped flowers, got you" she would purr. "Where I find them?" She would ask sniffing at the herbs, she would try and memorise the scents before flicking her tail.

"Not sure where they grow, unless you want me to go find them outside in the river lane territory" she would then wait for a response.
When one of the WindClanners wandered up to her to ask her where to find herbs in RiverClan's territory, the lithe grey herbalist directed an incredulous glance towards her. Daft? Was she daft? Or was Lostspark hearing wrong? It was either or, but in the end, she had to answer the question.

Forcing a smile that probably looked more menacing than it did reassuring, considering the blood splattered all over her front, the ShadowClanner inclined her head. "Yes, if you are up for it, I want you to leave RiverClan's camp, search the territory for anything that smells like one of the herbs here or looks like what I described, and then bring it back." There, that was clear enough, yes?

[ Please make sure to post Silverfur finding the herbs. Since the RiverClan threads are closed, any of the RiverClan Borders work too, but this thread is also a-okay o7 ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Deadmoon was, predictably, feeling guilty about the fact that she hadn't done a whole lot of fighting. She had shown up, done her best to find an opponent, but there was an overwhelming number of their allies as compared to Riverclan's scrawny clan and they had all been routed before anyone had crossed her path. And while she didn't particularly mind not being cut into several pieces, it meant she felt a bit bad seeing her clanmates limping their way home or to Lostspark, who was healing Windclan cats while the other Shadowclan medicine cat tended to their clanmates.

Lostspark did provide Deadmoon with a handy opportunity to try to assuage her guilt, calling for cats to bring cobwebs and marigolds. Deadmoon knew what both of those things were, as well as what Broom was, although chervil sounded novel. She'd keep an eye out, she supposed. A few of her clanmates had already retrieved cobwebs, which gave her the vague inkling that Lostspark would prefer to receive herbs rather than cobwebs. She could do that.

Making her way out of the area rather destroyed by the conflict she was able to find a singular marigold flower, but only one. What did seem a bit more abundant, at least she was fairly certain it was what she thought it was, was chervil. There were plants with soft, feathery leaves and cute little white flowers nearby anyway. Unsure of what part of the plant was required Deadmoon settled for trying to drag the whole thing back, scratching about in the mud to unearth the root. It was a bit muddy, but she was able to get two of them out intact with the leaves and flowers still hanging on to the top. Dragging them as gently as possible, the marigold also in her maw, she made her way back to Lostspark and dropped them vaguely nearby. She was a bit nervous around the Shadowclan molly regardless of any allyship, and didn't want to get in her way lest she get snappy. @Rose (1 marigold, 2 chervil plants)
The dusky-brown molly who dropped off a few herbs she'd requested received a simple nod. See, she could be civil. In fact, she could even be grateful. "Thank you," she said simply, and then turned away. That was that.

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.

Last edited by Rose; June 11th, 2024 at 07:06 PM.
Old June 11th, 2024, 06:57 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Rose - Lostspark @SeonghwasBunnyEars - Watertail
The WindClan Fury arrived after checking on his mother. She didn't seem all that beat up, thankfully, he had glanced at Batglare's former apprentice, Whispeinghive, and Dustbunny's apprentice, Vinepaw, purely because neither warrior was around to mind them. They had both seemed a bit beaten up, but nothing worth crying home. Leechscar's battle with that RiverClan warrior had left him sore and scratched up, yet he could wait to see Lightingstorm at home. He had come over purely because he noticed Watertail giving Lostspark some dirty looks and words, and that the former medicine cat said she needed herbs.

Leechscar needed something to keep his mind busy, and snapping at seemed like fun. "Watertail, I don't remember anyone dying and naming you clan leader, deputy, or a fury." The younger warrior growled at the older one. "Unless you've been given the authority, quit flapping your gums and either help find herbs or go find something other to do than throwing barbs at the ShadowClanner who's healing and saving the lives of our injured clanmates." Leechscar wanted him out of here now or shutting up.

Seriously, don't antagonize the one cat who had the power of life and death in their paws. He didn't trust ShadowClan any more than any other cat, but like his mother, Leechscar could see beyond his disdain for the toads when needed like now. He didn't know Lostspark well if at all, he was interested in how the blind cat could heal being sightless, but Leechscar hoped she wasn't petty enough to risk lives because one cat was an idiot. He glanced at Lostspark, trying to read her reaction, however didn't stare long. He wasn't apologizing for Watertail being a fool, that wasn't Leechscar's fault. He'd have to remember to report Watertail to Twilightstar later.

He fixed Watertail with an irritated glare and then padded out behind Deadmoon to go look for the herbs Lostspark as had requested. Leechscar focused on collecting stray cobwebs with his tail as he looked around the trees and bushes in the territory. He found two, and got lucky, finding a patch with the flower she had shown them. He grabbed one and began making his way back to RiverClan's camp.

He dropped the herb at Lostspark's paws, untangled the cobweb from his tail, set them beside the flower, and walked off a bit to the side. He'll manage the mousebrains and keep order for the time being. He didn't need anyone else, giving the former healer a hard time for doing what she was asked to do. He was sure she could take care of herself, though Leechcar would rather she focus on healing than dealing with feather-brains like Silverfur.
[ +1 marigold +2 cobwebs]

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; June 11th, 2024 at 06:59 PM.