Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Journey for the History...
Last post by squidz
Today 11:09 PM
Dawning Woods
by Rose
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:01 PM
Reedkit Finder!
Last post by Onion Sandwich
Today 10:59 PM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 10:41 PM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by iliri
Today 10:22 PM

Old June 1st, 2024, 10:14 AM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: once a week/every 7 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default flaying, the old american art [p]

->> rookpaw <<-
[ they/she | shadowclan | 14moons | purrks ]
a scarred dark blueish grey cat with minimal white markings and grey eyes
rookpaw had been walking in circles, waiting for a particular cat to show up, not quite willing to bother anyone just yet. a birdie had told her the deputy would be open to teaching rookpaw and especially after the move she was determined to finish up her training, catch up to what a majority of shadowclan apprentices had already finished and prove that she wasnt here to sit around.
when the large black feline entered rooks view she broke the pattern of her walk cycle and nimble white tipped paws quickly carried the apprentice to where she had spotted the deputy.
now that she was almost standing in front of the older cat she briefly regretted not thinking about the specifics of what she wanted to say. sure, she was just asking for training, but it still made her irrationally..nervous? no that was a word too heavy for this..it made her uncomfortable to speak to her leader or deputy unprepared, preferring it to have it scripted out word for word so she could more directly control the impact. but whatever, it was too late for that anyway so she slowed to a stop, "hey, mistlewhisker are you busy right now?..i was wondering if you could help with my training?" she enquired, white tipped ears twitching towards the deputy.

[ @Mica - mistlewhisker ]

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
Old June 3rd, 2024, 09:56 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Default Re: flaying, the old american art [p]

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Deputy
she/her | 40 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye (left gouged out)]
Purrks: Beefed Up T3, Shadow Fiend
· · ────────────── · ·
[Rookpaw - @alec ]
· · ────────────── · ·
The scent of fish mostly swallowed by pine and moss reached Mistlewhisker's nose moments before a vaguely familiar voice piped up nearby. The deputy slid her gaze to meet Rookpaw's, the request for training one she had heard many times before. Rookpaw was already older than most apprentices, though she seemed to be taking initiative in her training. Her current ask was an example. "Yes. I am willing to help anyone with training." Her long tail brushed the ground behind her. "What lesson did you want."

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!
Old June 4th, 2024, 12:56 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: once a week/every 7 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

->> rookpaw <<-
[ they/she | shadowclan | 14moons | purrks ]
a scarred dark blueish grey cat with minimal white markings and grey eyes

@Mica
"i was thinking flaying, but im alright with anything else if that would be more convenient for you" she mewed, white tipped ears briefly flicking in discomfort at her own oddly chosen words. rookpaw knew it wasnt necesarry to complete this kind of training, but she had gotten the impression shadowclan held it in high regard..or at least magpiepaw seemed to do so. and besides, she wasnt particularly thrilled about the thought of trying to catch up on training after having already earned her warrior name.

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
Old June 12th, 2024, 09:06 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Deputy
she/her | 40 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye (left gouged out)]
Purrks: Beefed Up T3, Shadow Fiend
· · ────────────── · ·
[Rookpaw - @alec ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Flaying? Now wasn't that interesting. The deputy eyed Rookpaw contemplatively for a moment. If she could handle flaying, then she'd be more than she seemed. Mistlewhisker looked Rookpaw up and down once, gauging if this was even worth wasting her time on. She must have seen something she liked, because she silently pushed herself to her massive paws and gestured for Rookpaw to follow her out into the territory.

They walked for a little while, passing new territory until something familiar came into view. A part of the territory that hadn't been taken by the Twolegs. Mistlewhisker's favorite training spot.

"We will need squirrels or rabbits." While working with rabbits was ideal in comparison to cats, squirrels would work just fine. Hunting for them wasn't hard, especially now that it was Greenleaf. Eventually, Mistlewhisker and Rookpaw both had a sizeable squirrel they could work on.

Setting her squirrel down, Mistlewhisker waited for Rookpaw to show she was ready before beginning.

"First, splay the squirrel out like a star. Then, take your claw and cut circles around each of the legs, just above the paw." She did so, waiting for Rookpaw to follow. "After that, cut two large arcs from the innermost point of each bottom leg. One over the lower stomach--" she drew her claw through the soft flesh of the squirrel's stomach, the sickening tear of skin the only sound in the forest. "Avoiding the butt, do the same on the back of the squirrel. Just below the tail." Once she was done demonstrating, she took a step back to look at Rookpaw's progress.

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!