Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Rose
Today 01:24 PM
Shooting stars never fly...
by ollie
Last post by ollie
Today 12:46 PM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by Morrigan
Today 12:39 PM
Plotfinder - Searching...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 12:38 PM
Vinepaw Training
Last post by Tallstar
Today 12:36 PM

Old November 25th, 2018, 05:07 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default daydream & canarysongs MUM

so daydreams and canarysongs( @RedHead ) mother has went inactive. so, after dming @spring he said that hed be inactive and that i could find them and canary a new mother.

we will say that she has always been her mother, and for you to be filled in ill give you a bit of background. when day and canary were kits their father, moutianfog, died. after that their mother was stricken with grief and also neglected her kits. after their father dying, daydream started to get nightmares. and instead of their mother helping with their nightmares she ignored them, focusing on herself and her own issues instead. and its because of that, daydream has disowned her as of present tense.

with canary- hes simply grown distant. with the whole issues between daydream and their mother, hes sort if just..play neutral, you could say. theres no beef between them, they just dont speak much anymore.

som what are the requirements?

to atleast look somewhat like them. moutianfog was a very dark brown/almost black cat with bright yellow eyes. so their mother i would like to be either blonde, cream, white, ginger, or a VERY diluted brown color. must be biologically female as she gave birth to them.

personality? no specifics, but she seems like a very emotional cat.

form;

name
appearance
personality

ty all
Old November 26th, 2018, 12:53 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: daydream & canarysongs MUM

Name: Palefrog

Appearance: Pale has a creme based pelt and green eyes. (Sorry it’s a short appearance, I’m bad at appearance)

Personality: Pale is very distant and pulled away from others. She hardly pays attention to anyone, she often fails to go onto a patrol when she is invited to go because she is just lost in space. She typically forgets to eat. She always speaks with long random pauses between words.

Backstory if chosen: As a young kit Pale was a happy go-lucky kit who always had fun playing with others. She always found herself including others into her games. As an apprentice, Pale was still a very happy go-lucky cat who always tried to help her friends out some and was always focused on training. She soon became a warrior and became close friends with Mountainfog. They were a couple for a while. She started imagining how fun it would be to have kits, so sure enough she had kits. She was quite invested in raising the kits, but when Mountainfog was killed, she pulled away and never payed close attention to Canarykit and Daykit, she was so far pulled away that she still wasn’t aware that Daydream became the medicine cat or that Daydream is non-binary. She really isn’t aware of the changes in the clan since her mate died.

Other:

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 26th, 2018, 05:22 PM
whats up danger?

bumy bump
Old November 26th, 2018, 06:05 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

name
Foamkit, Foampaw, Foamberry
for her fluffy, foamy coat, and her pink berry nose
appearance
||https://goo.gl/images/Mc5gB4||
Foam’s overall body structure is masculine. Even though she’s been female all her life, she looks more male. She’s mostly a maine coon- almost a purebred as her father was a kittypet- so she staggers over most other cats with her large bones and thick pelt. Her pelt is very thick and lush, and especially fluffy on her belly and tail, but her face, spine, and legs have all very short fur that’s average length. Her base color is a pale cream color, almost sandy or dusty. It fades darker along her spine and whitens at her belly, paws, and ears. She does have tabby markings, a ginger color, but they are most prominent on her forehead and back. Her eyes are a pale green/yellow color, almost mint but not quite that green.
personality
Foam is your average queen. She’s very motherly and sweet when you first know her, often greeting new faces with grace and elegant generosity, and will stay that way once you befriend her. She’s known for being sweet and kind, but also prone to being overbearing and a bit possessive. She is sort of a warm person, but sometimes you can feel the crackle of too much heat that circles around her. She gets emotional easily, as she gets attached to everything. Her home, her clan, her family, her mate, anything and everything. She likes her life steady, without change. She needs a steady pulse and constant feeding of love and attention to help her stay ‘sane’, because she enjoys the normalities of life and how simple it can be if you keep it simple. Of course, she’s also a drama queen, so she doesn’t avoid it well. She cries over a lot of things, and tears up at the slightest insult. She doesn’t take being alone too well, so she overreacts as her way of moving on from someone. She is known to get angry and sad in a moments flash. Even though she can be very distant from her loved ones when something bad happens, if your relationship stays constant with her, she’s known to be sweet and very enjoyable. She’s a cat who always gets stuck in ‘drama’, and is really a kind molly once you know her, even though she can be rude and sassy and ignorant.
other
• she actually does love and care for Canarysong and Daydream, but ever since Mountainfog died she grew distant as her way from running away from her dead lover. she got too emotional when he died so she tried to put space between his offspring because it was too painful to see Mountainfog in them.
• Foam is basically a sweetie, but once she commits to someone she doesn’t handle being torn away from them well. the reason she didn’t try to help Daydream with their nightmares is because she didn’t know how to return to her kits. she also didn’t want to see them and be reminded of her mate because she knew she wouldn’t be able to help with the nightmares if she could only think about Mountainfog, even though that only made their relationship worse.
• she does think of Canarysong as her closest son, she just never realized Daydream pulled away because of her. she just thought they were dealing with their father’s death in the same way as she was, putting distance between them and their family.
• Foam would like to grow closer to Canarysong and Daydream, as in the moons she spent with her friends she figured out that she really wanted to have her kits back, but she’s unaware that neither of them really like her anymore.
(Foam originally thought that Mountainfog was going to be a fling, but then she and him grew attached to each other so when the kits were born they considered each other permanent mates.)
(she has not taken on another mate in the time between Mountainfog’s death and now.)

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old November 27th, 2018, 06:08 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

I need more characters anyway, why not give this a try
i'm probably going to edit this in the future bcs im kinda in love with her ngl
name
Morningbark
Morning
her light blonde pelt
bark
her somewhat 'rough' attitude
appearance
she is a creme molly with a tan base and darker orange points. She has short fur which gets longer on her tail. She has a few small scars on her muzzle. She has very light green eyes also.
As for her build, she's taller than most queens. But still has a very lean body.
personality
Morningbark is an interesting character. She's often sad, sulking alone and unsure of how to cope. Although I wouldn't classify her as 'depressed' she is along those lines. She feels lonely most of the time, and this is mainly because the loss of her mate. And often seeks something to fill that role. [perhaps a future mate if that's allowed ?] And often seeks approval from others. Meaning that even though she hardly knows them, she'll speak highly of her kits in order to get any praise. But again, she doesn't want to be like this.
Morningbark lashes out easily, often getting annoyed and telling people to shut up whenever she sees fit. And she's not afraid to speak her mind. She often yells at herself after, going on a walk to calm herself down. And hunting to get her mind off of it. She misses Mountainfog and her kits, and wishes she could go back. But feels like it would be no use at this point. She will probably try to mend her bond with her kits and make up for lost time. Before lashing out again
Morning has always had some sort of sass to her and extremely dislikes change. Making it hard to get used to her Mountainfog's death.
fun fact; when she get's nervous, her nose twitches violently
would be around 27 moons when they were born, so their age now.
other

I was thinking Morning tries to get back into her kits lives and tries to work hard before failing. perhaps canary could help her get a new mate? [if not it's fine, it's only an idea]
She'd most likely have more kits when she gets her new mate, if that's okay and try to do better with them, and still try to maintain a 'friendship' with her kits and introduce her new babies. [But I'm assuming they don't really want to deal with her] so she'd just accept it and move on.

Last edited by judas; November 27th, 2018 at 04:03 PM.
Old November 30th, 2018, 08:20 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythical myik View Post
I need more characters anyway, why not give this a try
i'm probably going to edit this in the future bcs im kinda in love with her ngl
name
Morningbark
Morning
her light blonde pelt
bark
her somewhat 'rough' attitude
appearance
she is a creme molly with a tan base and darker orange points. She has short fur which gets longer on her tail. She has a few small scars on her muzzle. She has very light green eyes also.
As for her build, she's taller than most queens. But still has a very lean body.
personality
Morningbark is an interesting character. She's often sad, sulking alone and unsure of how to cope. Although I wouldn't classify her as 'depressed' she is along those lines. She feels lonely most of the time, and this is mainly because the loss of her mate. And often seeks something to fill that role. [perhaps a future mate if that's allowed ?] And often seeks approval from others. Meaning that even though she hardly knows them, she'll speak highly of her kits in order to get any praise. But again, she doesn't want to be like this.
Morningbark lashes out easily, often getting annoyed and telling people to shut up whenever she sees fit. And she's not afraid to speak her mind. She often yells at herself after, going on a walk to calm herself down. And hunting to get her mind off of it. She misses Mountainfog and her kits, and wishes she could go back. But feels like it would be no use at this point. She will probably try to mend her bond with her kits and make up for lost time. Before lashing out again
Morning has always had some sort of sass to her and extremely dislikes change. Making it hard to get used to her Mountainfog's death.
fun fact; when she get's nervous, her nose twitches violently
would be around 27 moons when they were born, so their age now.
other

I was thinking Morning tries to get back into her kits lives and tries to work hard before failing. perhaps canary could help her get a new mate? [if not it's fine, it's only an idea]
She'd most likely have more kits when she gets her new mate, if that's okay and try to do better with them, and still try to maintain a 'friendship' with her kits and introduce her new babies. [But I'm assuming they don't really want to deal with her] so she'd just accept it and move on.

ur picked my dude

ill be be dming u for rp ideas soon
Old December 1st, 2018, 07:54 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solstice! View Post
ur picked my dude

ill be be dming u for rp ideas soon
oh spicy