Today 05:44 AM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by ashtuft
Today 05:33 AM

Old May 29th, 2022, 07:06 AM

My Mood: Amused

Default two peas in a pod [p]

- Bluebell

The cream molly shook out the sleep from her eyes, staring at the setting sun out the window of her Twoleg's nest. She stood up to stretch her limbs, her paws grappling at thin air before she let out another tired yawn. The bell on her collar swung creating a small ringing noise as she headed towards the small door that led to the back of the nest. The area was neat with a small koi pond resting not too far to the left but this time she headed towards a thick bush.

[ @MaryTheCrow ]
Old May 29th, 2022, 12:18 PM
I like birds

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: two peas in a pod [p]

- Rogan -
He/Him
Rogan had been basking in the last rays of the sun for a while now, enjoying the quiet and warmth. He was close to falling asleep, eyes closed, but the ringing of his sister's bell cleared up any sleepiness he might've had.

The ginger tom watched as his sister left their Twoleg's nest, curiosity piqued. Not one to miss an opportunity to stick his nose in his littermate's business, he followed her outside. "Where are you off to?" he called out with a light smile, speeding up his pace to catch up with Bluebell. If it was another visit to some horrible cat his sister had decided to flirt with, he wouldn't be afraid of showing them just why they shouldn't mess with her.
[ @flopsy ]

Last edited by MaryTheCrow; May 29th, 2022 at 12:19 PM.
Old May 29th, 2022, 06:04 PM

- Bluebell

She snorted as her brother came up behind her, tossing a glance his way before smiling. "I've been invited to a bash in the city." They lived in a rural neighborhood the bustling city stood proud not too far from here and she intended to make it. She crouched down clearing away branches to show a well-made tunnel that led underneath the fence to the other side, which belonged to Sweetie's house. "Wanna come?"

[ @MaryTheCrow ]

Last edited by flopsy; May 29th, 2022 at 06:05 PM.
Old May 30th, 2022, 01:42 PM
I like birds

- Rogan -
He/Him
The tom narrowed his eyes in thought. The city? Haven't been there in a while... He made a quick decision and nodded. "Sure, I'll come with you," Rogan's voice took a teasing tone, "Someone needs to keep you out of trouble." The red tabby moved closer to follow his sister, batting at a stray branch away absentmindedly. "Who invited you? Someone I know or some random cat you met on the street?" he questioned, a small smirk appearing on his face.

[ @flopsy ]

Last edited by MaryTheCrow; May 30th, 2022 at 01:44 PM.
Old May 30th, 2022, 07:50 PM

- Bluebell

She puffed her cheeks in the annoyance of her brother's teasing, but she squeezed herself through the small tunnel before answering him. "Remember that tom I was courting 3 months ago. Yeah, we ended on good terms and he was around yesterday afternoon. Told me his sister's friend was throwing a get-together for the local cats there." She groomed through her fur tossing away any clumps of fur, the molly sat waiting for her brother to follow.

[ @MaryTheCrow ]

Last edited by flopsy; May 30th, 2022 at 07:50 PM.
Old May 31st, 2022, 08:25 AM
I like birds

- Rogan -
He/Him

Rogan listened to Bluebell's answer, before squeezing after her through the tunnel. "Oh, that guy," he mumbled blankly, once he reached the other side of the bush. To be completely honest, Rogan had no idea who she was talking about, he could hardly keep up with who his sister courted unless the cat ended up being a problem. He hoped it didn't show on his face.

The red tom lightly shook his head, cheering back up and quipping: "At least I don't have to worry about yet another cat getting upset over you. I also hope there are some good toms there, otherwise, I'll just be disappointed. Alright, lead the way!" As he waited for his sister to start moving, he picked some stray leaves out of his coat.

[ @flopsy ]
Old June 1st, 2022, 08:36 PM

- Bluebell

She couldn't help but give a nervous chuckle she always seemed to pick the bad ones somehow. The molly trod carefully through her neighbor's yard, she really hoped they could get to the exit gate before the sprinklers turned on. Or worse Sweetie came out to play. The thought made her shudder, fur beginning to rise but she gently calmed herself down and kept moving.

[ @MaryTheCrow ]

Last edited by flopsy; June 1st, 2022 at 08:36 PM.
Old June 2nd, 2022, 04:44 AM
I like birds

- Rogan -
He/Him

Rogan followed his sister, keeping his steps light. He knew the dangers of the sprinklers turning on. That had been a very unpleasant surprise and he had refused to leave their Twoleg's nest for at least a moon. He also had a feeling that out of the two of them, he was the one that humored their neighbor the most.

At the sight of his sister's shudder, the red tabby hastened his step so he could be side to side with Bluebell. "Hey," he playfully reassured her, keeping his voice quiet," if anything goes wrong, you leave me behind and run. I'll keep Sweetie away from you." At this point, he believed he had had enough encounters with Sweetie to know what his sister was worried about.

[ @flopsy ]

Last edited by MaryTheCrow; June 2nd, 2022 at 04:44 AM.
Old June 11th, 2022, 03:16 PM

Bluebell shook her head and rolled her eyes. "Like I would that." How could she leave her brother to defend himself against a rabid deranged dog. Finally the light at the end of a dark sticky damp tunnel, the fence gate. She stared at the golden piece of metal debating whether it would take too much time to unlock herself. Stretching her legs she threw a glance at her brother smirking, "Watch and learn."

[ @ MaryTheCrow ]
Old June 19th, 2022, 10:28 AM
I like birds

- Rogan -
He/Him
Rogan smiled widely at his sister's answer. He was about to open his mouth to tease her about caring for him, but was interrupted by their arrival at the gate. He shortly pondered over how they would get past the fence gate.

That small moment was interrupted by his sister speaking up. Was that a taunt? That sounded like a taunt. "Oh? You're going to show off?" he smirked, challenging Bluebell. There was no way he was going to pass up an opportunity to show his sister up - if he could even pull said thing off.

[ @flopsy I didn't notice you had replied, apologies!]