Today 01:26 PM
According to Plan
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 01:23 PM

Old March 16th, 2018, 01:04 PM
Youth is a falling star

My Mood: Happy
Default The Orphan Kit

In the distance lies a kit, a she-kit, only a moon old. Her dead parents beside her, having been killed by dogs. The young kit is terrified, shaking and looking around, making sure there's no one out to hurt her. Her name is Daisykit, as her parents had been Clan-born. Will you help take care of this kit and foster her, or leave her to die, or just quickly kill her? Your choice matters.
@Constellation
Major Ginga Densetsu Weed/Ginga Nagareboshi Fan! PM if you have any questions or just drop messages on my wall. I'm known to be an extreme addict of Ginga Densetsu Weed and Ginga Nagareboshi Gin. I'm very friendly and LOVE doing cat roleplays and possible Ginga roleplays. Send me a friend request if we have only talked.
AVATAR CREDIT| GingaGifs @ Tumblr

QUOTES FROM ROLEPLAYS OR NOT
"What else are you going to try to do to make me join you?"-Lightpaw
"I may look different, but my father was a true fighter!"-Servalspots
Old March 17th, 2018, 04:27 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: The Orphan Kit

Just because he was the new leader to Thunderclan, did not mean he stopped his raiding on Twolegs’ gardens. Especially the ones who grew variety of fruit. Whenever he was too stressed, Passionstar loved to travel to different gardens; his goal to seek out juicy strawberries. Once it was a success, he’d pig out on the fruit. Supposedly that’s what made him a bit pudgy. Passionstar had a secret gluttonous nature and loved to eat. On the other paw, Passionstar like to counter himself, stating that he did have a fond of exercising. So, running or strength warm ups made up for his greed for food.
Currently, the Thunderclan leader was making his way back to his clan. He had his fill of strawberries, and a little bit of grapes from the bush. After jumping over a fence, Passionstar would had landed perfectly on the other side if it had not been for his heavyset form. He was a little dazed from the action, and after recovering for a moment, he continued on his trail back to thunderclan. It was such an easy, memorable path becaus he done it so many times. Each time he admired the trees, calling out the names of each tree, all the while humming cheerfully. What Passionstar didn’t expect was the fresh scent of blood. The metallic taste flooded his nostrils. Passionstar immediately grew tense, his ginger fur spiking up. Where could that be coming from? The tom’s face showed clear disgust until he realize that someone may be in trouble. Passionstar liked to think of himself as someone heroic, when in reality he was reckless and did everything on impulsion. Passionstar started to run to the source, his paws stomping the ground with each step forward. As he approached this...horrendous stop, Passionstar didn’t know what to do. His eyes blinked around the area. It was pretty graphic. With two cats slaughtered to death. Passionstar slowly walked closer, his shoulders slumped and his mind baffled. Who could do such a thing? When the scent of a mangy dog entered his nostrils, Passionstar concluded much. His green-golden eyes flicked to a small kit, whimpering at the lost of her...parents? Passionstar didn’t know what happened before he came, nor did he want to. Instead, he bent down his head to level the small kit. “Hey, little one,” he cooked, gently. “What’s your name? I’m Passionstar. And, don’t worry we’re going to get you out of here.” Passionstar told her. The kit was small. He doubted she was weaned off milk. The fact that she was around when these two older cats were murdered...just broke his heart.

@Lightpaw
Old March 17th, 2018, 04:48 PM
Youth is a falling star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Just because he was the new leader to Thunderclan, did not mean he stopped his raiding on Twolegs’ gardens. Especially the ones who grew variety of fruit. Whenever he was too stressed, Passionstar loved to travel to different gardens; his goal to seek out juicy strawberries. Once it was a success, he’d pig out on the fruit. Supposedly that’s what made him a bit pudgy. Passionstar had a secret gluttonous nature and loved to eat. On the other paw, Passionstar like to counter himself, stating that he did have a fond of exercising. So, running or strength warm ups made up for his greed for food.
Currently, the Thunderclan leader was making his way back to his clan. He had his fill of strawberries, and a little bit of grapes from the bush. After jumping over a fence, Passionstar would had landed perfectly on the other side if it had not been for his heavyset form. He was a little dazed from the action, and after recovering for a moment, he continued on his trail back to thunderclan. It was such an easy, memorable path becaus he done it so many times. Each time he admired the trees, calling out the names of each tree, all the while humming cheerfully. What Passionstar didn’t expect was the fresh scent of blood. The metallic taste flooded his nostrils. Passionstar immediately grew tense, his ginger fur spiking up. Where could that be coming from? The tom’s face showed clear disgust until he realize that someone may be in trouble. Passionstar liked to think of himself as someone heroic, when in reality he was reckless and did everything on impulsion. Passionstar started to run to the source, his paws stomping the ground with each step forward. As he approached this...horrendous stop, Passionstar didn’t know what to do. His eyes blinked around the area. It was pretty graphic. With two cats slaughtered to death. Passionstar slowly walked closer, his shoulders slumped and his mind baffled. Who could do such a thing? When the scent of a mangy dog entered his nostrils, Passionstar concluded much. His green-golden eyes flicked to a small kit, whimpering at the lost of her...parents? Passionstar didn’t know what happened before he came, nor did he want to. Instead, he bent down his head to level the small kit. “Hey, little one,” he cooked, gently. “What’s your name? I’m Passionstar. And, don’t worry we’re going to get you out of here.” Passionstar told her. The kit was small. He doubted she was weaned off milk. The fact that she was around when these two older cats were murdered...just broke his heart.

@Lightpaw
"D-Daisy. Daisykit." The kit stammered in response. She was scared, and was trembling. Her dead parents made her feel scared and weak, and her stomach growled. Daisykit had never even had the slightest bit of milk in almost a moon, and she would die of starvation one day. The scent of the other cat, a scent of friendliness, made her feel slightly calm. This cat seemed friendly, and more welcoming than any other cat that had walked by her and just laughed. Daisykit slowly, and weakly, got to her paws. Her once-pretty dusky brown fur was stained with blood, and the dogs had damaged her leg, making her limp.
Major Ginga Densetsu Weed/Ginga Nagareboshi Fan! PM if you have any questions or just drop messages on my wall. I'm known to be an extreme addict of Ginga Densetsu Weed and Ginga Nagareboshi Gin. I'm very friendly and LOVE doing cat roleplays and possible Ginga roleplays. Send me a friend request if we have only talked.

Old March 17th, 2018, 04:58 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Passionstar stared at the kit in a sense of pity. His joyful mood was ruined when he stumbled upon this heart shattering sight. “Daisykit.” Passionstar repeated the name, and offered her a small smile. It was more of a sad smile but he wanted her to feel calm and not frightened at the sight of him. Her parents, he presumed, were still near her. Passionstar shook his head, letting out a deep sigh. Turning his attention back to the kit, he bent his head down to sniff her. She was dirty, she looked to be malnourished, and certainly hurt. Passionstar thought it would be respect to provide a burial for her parents, but he couldn’t leave the kit out here any longer than she was. I’ll come back. Then, I’ll bury their bodies. They at least deserve that much, he thought to himself. “Alright, Daisykit. I’m not gonna leave you out here alone because you are too young. So, I’m going to take you back to Thunderclan with me. Is that alright with you?” He gently asked. Passionstar hopes there was a queen who might be able to provide for her. He racked his mind for possible options. One queen cake to mind. Recently lost her mate, and her kits were stolen in the process. The more Passionstar thought of how much life could be a tragic, just made him feel angry than he needed to be. I’ll see when I get to the nursery. No queen would allow a kit to starve.

@Lightpaw

Old March 17th, 2018, 05:15 PM
Youth is a falling star

Quote:

Passionstar stared at the kit in a sense of pity. His joyful mood was ruined when he stumbled upon this heart shattering sight. “Daisykit.” Passionstar repeated the name, and offered her a small smile. It was more of a sad smile but he wanted her to feel calm and not frightened at the sight of him. Her parents, he presumed, were still near her. Passionstar shook his head, letting out a deep sigh. Turning his attention back to the kit, he bent his head down to sniff her. She was dirty, she looked to be malnourished, and certainly hurt. Passionstar thought it would be respect to provide a burial for her parents, but he couldn’t leave the kit out here any longer than she was. I’ll come back. Then, I’ll bury their bodies. They at least deserve that much, he thought to himself. “Alright, Daisykit. I’m not gonna leave you out here alone because you are too young. So, I’m going to take you back to Thunderclan with me. Is that alright with you?” He gently asked. Passionstar hopes there was a queen who might be able to provide for her. He racked his mind for possible options. One queen cake to mind. Recently lost her mate, and her kits were stolen in the process. The more Passionstar thought of how much life could be a tragic, just made him feel angry than he needed to be. I’ll see when I get to the nursery. No queen would allow a kit to starve.

@Lightpaw

Suddenly feeling a bit better, Daisykit nodded and began limping after the tom, wondering if any cat in ThunderClan would take care of her.

Old March 17th, 2018, 05:29 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

After Daisykit nodded, and began limping after him, Passionstar bent his head down to secure the scruff of the kit in his jaws. “Can’t have you be walking on a limp paw now.” He said through her clenched fur. Passionstar didn’t bother to look back at the bodies as it would had caused him to be ill. Instead, he trotted with the kit in his jaws to Thunderclan. He would make his way into the nursery. After she was fed, he figured he would ask Caliapaw to check out her limp. Within time he hoped to see the small she kit strong again.

@Lightpaw
Old March 17th, 2018, 05:36 PM
Youth is a falling star

Quote:

After Daisykit nodded, and began limping after him, Passionstar bent his head down to secure the scruff of the kit in his jaws. “Can’t have you be walking on a limp paw now.” He said through her clenched fur. Passionstar didn’t bother to look back at the bodies as it would had caused him to be ill. Instead, he trotted with the kit in his jaws to Thunderclan. He would make his way into the nursery. After she was fed, he figured he would ask Caliapaw to check out her limp. Within time he hoped to see the small she kit strong again.

@Lightpaw
Daisykit took the time to examine her surroundings. There were cats, and trees, and more cats, and herbs. Daisykit knew this was obviously a Clan camp.