3v1 Mass Healing Thread
by ellie
Last post by Mica
Today 08:37 AM

Old August 29th, 2018, 04:41 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default A Complicated Love {PRIVATE RP}

It was midnight, and though it late, the city streets were crowded with people. The sounds of people talking, children crying, and music playing from various storefronts all mingled into a buzz of noise. In the midst of all this was a tall boy, his brows furrowed in a frown. A girl with long, blonde hair and large blue eyes stood with him, speaking loud enough for him to hear her. "Drake, I'm sorry- I- I didn't mean to hurt you! Will you please give me another chance?" Drake just shook his head. "No, Tracey. It's over. You cheated on me... and not only that, but with my cousin! He may be better looking, but he sure as hell could never treat you as well as I can! He's a jerk and a liar. And now I realize, you're no better. Now, leave! I don't want TO SEE YOU AGAIN!" his lat words came out in a yell, drawing the attention of some of those around him. He didn't care, just glared at the blonde with his different coloured eyes. Tracey stared back a moment, then let out a prissy little huff. "Alright, I'll go. But, you'll want me back! You'll see!!!" She turned and ran off, disappearing in the crowds.

Drake began walking. He didn't really know where he was going, but at the moment, he didn't really care. His heart hurt, like it was breaking in two. Tracey had meant the world to him, but to have her cheat on him like that... it tore him apart. He wasn't sure if he could ever find a person who truly loved him. Without his parents and now without Tracey... what was he going to do?

He felt tears fill his eyes at the unfairness of it all, then blinked them away, steeling himself against the torrents of emotions filling him. Betrayal... hurt... sadness... anger... grief... he rubbed his eyes hard with his palms, then sat down on a wooden bench. He didn't realize he was in the park. Even it was crowded this time of night. He just stared down at his hands, his shoulders visibly shaking, eyes unblinking. He was unaware of a teenage girl as she came up and sat beside him.

(Okay, @Checkmate this is your cue! :3)

♡ character page wip ♡
Old August 29th, 2018, 05:06 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: A Complicated Love {PRIVATE RP}

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
It was midnight, and though it late, the city streets were crowded with people. The sounds of people talking, children crying, and music playing from various storefronts all mingled into a buzz of noise. In the midst of all this was a tall boy, his brows furrowed in a frown. A girl with long, blonde hair and large blue eyes stood with him, speaking loud enough for him to hear her. "Drake, I'm sorry- I- I didn't mean to hurt you! Will you please give me another chance?" Drake just shook his head. "No, Tracey. It's over. You cheated on me... and not only that, but with my cousin! He may be better looking, but he sure as hell could never treat you as well as I can! He's a jerk and a liar. And now I realize, you're no better. Now, leave! I don't want TO SEE YOU AGAIN!" his lat words came out in a yell, drawing the attention of some of those around him. He didn't care, just glared at the blonde with his different coloured eyes. Tracey stared back a moment, then let out a prissy little huff. "Alright, I'll go. But, you'll want me back! You'll see!!!" She turned and ran off, disappearing in the crowds.

Drake began walking. He didn't really know where he was going, but at the moment, he didn't really care. His heart hurt, like it was breaking in two. Tracey had meant the world to him, but to have her cheat on him like that... it tore him apart. He wasn't sure if he could ever find a person who truly loved him. Without his parents and now without Tracey... what was he going to do?

He felt tears fill his eyes at the unfairness of it all, then blinked them away, steeling himself against the torrents of emotions filling him. Betrayal... hurt... sadness... anger... grief... he rubbed his eyes hard with his palms, then sat down on a wooden bench. He didn't realize he was in the park. Even it was crowded this time of night. He just stared down at his hands, his shoulders visibly shaking, eyes unblinking. He was unaware of a teenage girl as she came up and sat beside him.

(Okay, @Checkmate this is your cue! :3)
;-; Poor boi. Ooh! That gave me an idea for Tracey ! If she's an permanent character )
Odette blinked as she watched what was happening across the street luckily she had her ear buds in so she didn't hear the nasty words that may have been said, but what she saw were two people fighting verbally , it made her eyebrows furrow and a frown appear . She's had enough of verbal fights in her life and to see this as a common thing made her disgusted at the world . She was wanting to break it up but fear grabbed her and kept her in place ,staying silent and unblinking until it was over although that didn't stop memories from popping up ...atleast she had her music to kinda keep her mind off of it ' I believe in you and in our hearts we know the truth and
I believe in love and the darker it gets, the more I do
Try and fill us with your hate and we will shine a light
And the days will become endless and never, and never turn to night
And never, and never turn to night
Then it's just too much, I cannot get you close enough
A hundred arms, a hundred years, you can always find me here
And lord, don't let me break this, let me hold you lightly
Give me arms to pray with instead of ones that hold too tightly' the song played it was by her all time Favorite artist. Once she saw the female walk off looking rather angry , then her attention turned to the boy with the red and white hair now thinking if she should ask him if he was ok or even talk to him for that matter . But she made her decision when he did give visible signs of being upset and walked away from the area.

mom always talked to me when ever I got in a fight with dad....maybe..he needs someone to talk to as well? She gulped and forced herself to follow the stranger . When she saw that he walked into the park the 19 year old blindingly followed him ,her short hair being blown a bit by the small amount of wind. After she sat beside the boy she took out an earbud and looked at him with genuine concern and worry , even her own eyes had a bit of a watery look to them at her own memories of fights. " are....you ok?... " she asked .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old August 29th, 2018, 05:51 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
;-; Poor boi. Ooh! That gave me an idea for Tracey ! If she's an permanent character )
Odette blinked as she watched what was happening across the street luckily she had her ear buds in so she didn't hear the nasty words that may have been said, but what she saw were two people fighting verbally , it made her eyebrows furrow and a frown appear . She's had enough of verbal fights in her life and to see this as a common thing made her disgusted at the world . She was wanting to break it up but fear grabbed her and kept her in place ,staying silent and unblinking until it was over although that didn't stop memories from popping up ...atleast she had her music to kinda keep her mind off of it ' I believe in you and in our hearts we know the truth and
I believe in love and the darker it gets, the more I do
Try and fill us with your hate and we will shine a light
And the days will become endless and never, and never turn to night
And never, and never turn to night
Then it's just too much, I cannot get you close enough
A hundred arms, a hundred years, you can always find me here
And lord, don't let me break this, let me hold you lightly
Give me arms to pray with instead of ones that hold too tightly' the song played it was by her all time Favorite artist. Once she saw the female walk off looking rather angry , then her attention turned to the boy with the red and white hair now thinking if she should ask him if he was ok or even talk to him for that matter . But she made her decision when he did give visible signs of being upset and walked away from the area.

mom always talked to me when ever I got in a fight with dad....maybe..he needs someone to talk to as well? She gulped and forced herself to follow the stranger . When she saw that he walked into the park the 19 year old blindingly followed him ,her short hair being blown a bit by the small amount of wind. After she sat beside the boy she took out an earbud and looked at him with genuine concern and worry , even her own eyes had a bit of a watery look to them at her own memories of fights. " are....you ok?... " she asked .
Drake jumped slightly at the voice, then looked at her. A hint of surprise flickered in his eyes before he blinked it away, his face now devoid of emotion. He looked away, watching the people passing by. "I'll be fine." he said curtly. "Don't worry about me... I mean it. Don't. Worry. About. Me." he brushed his multicoloured hair out of his eyes. His left eye was a bright turquoise, and his right eye was a dark brown, almost black. He knew they were unusual, and had been bullied his whole school life because of it. Then, his senior year, he had a growth spurt, grew tall, and got into shape. He started taking really good care of his hair and skin, and poof! He became popular, had girls flocking him, and even made some of the guys jealous. He didn't really care about the popularity, though. He just was relieved the bullying had come to an end. He ignored the flirting females, none of them catching his eye, until he met Tracey. He walked over and asked her to eat with him during lunch break. That was how their relationship began.

Ugh! he clenched his fist. Tracey had been the biggest mistake of his life. He should never have talked to her that day all those years ago.

He became aware of the young female's genuine concern and he blew out a sigh. He felt a smile play on his lips. "I am very sorry I snapped at you, mademoiselle. My name is Drake. What is yours?" he held out a hand for her to shake. His hand was elegantly shaped, with a broad palm and slender fingers. A gold men's ring was on his ring finger, and a silver woman's ring on his pinky. They had been given to him by his mother and father before they died. He hasn't taken them off since. A small scar snaked across his middle ginger. He put on a smile for the girl, though it didn't reach his eyes.

((I know, I feel so bad for the poor bab ;-; Oooo, what ides have you got? I wasn't planning on making her a permanent character, but I can :3 ))

♡ character page wip ♡
Old August 29th, 2018, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Drake jumped slightly at the voice, then looked at her. A hint of surprise flickered in his eyes before he blinked it away, his face now devoid of emotion. He looked away, watching the people passing by. "I'll be fine." he said curtly. "Don't worry about me... I mean it. Don't. Worry. About. Me." he brushed his multicoloured hair out of his eyes. His left eye was a bright turquoise, and his right eye was a dark brown, almost black. He knew they were unusual, and had been bullied his whole school life because of it. Then, his senior year, he had a growth spurt, grew tall, and got into shape. He started taking really good care of his hair and skin, and poof! He became popular, had girls flocking him, and even made some of the guys jealous. He didn't really care about the popularity, though. He just was relieved the bullying had come to an end. He ignored the flirting females, none of them catching his eye, until he met Tracey. He walked over and asked her to eat with him during lunch break. That was how their relationship began.

Ugh! he clenched his fist. Tracey had been the biggest mistake of his life. He should never have talked to her that day all those years ago.

He became aware of the young female's genuine concern and he blew out a sigh. He felt a smile play on his lips. "I am very sorry I snapped at you, mademoiselle. My name is Drake. What is yours?" he held out a hand for her to shake. His hand was elegantly shaped, with a broad palm and slender fingers. A gold men's ring was on his ring finger, and a silver woman's ring on his pinky. They had been given to him by his mother and father before they died. He hasn't taken them off since. A small scar snaked across his middle ginger. He put on a smile for the girl, though it didn't reach his eyes.

((I know, I feel so bad for the poor bab ;-; Oooo, what ides have you got? I wasn't planning on making her a permanent character, but I can :3 ))
I was thinking maybe Tracey would get jealous and try to break up their relationship in someway . ) Odette jolted as she heard him snap at her making her lean backwards and scoot away from him and raised her hands in defence " s-sorry" she squeaked out . Once she started to calm down she placed her hands back at her side's ,she did notice his different colored eyes making her tilt her head in curiosity ,she found people with two different colored eyes cool , instead of her boring eye color which was chocolate brown . I wonder what's going on in his head... she looked down to see his hand form into a fist making her raise an eyebrow and huff her brown orbs were now looking back up at his " yeah right. Somethings wrong . I think she should be taught a lesson ,Ooh! -" she said as her eyes widened now shinning a grin followed not long after . She suddenly jumped up and off of the bench and put her fists up in the air " we'll break her legs! " she said a bit loudly with excitement in the tone . She used one of her favorite lines from her YouTube series that she obsessed over it was the perfect time to do so and hopefully it would make him laugh. She lowered her arms once again and took out her other earbud and iPod out of her pocket now putting it inside of her bag so it won't get broken.

She looked back at him again and didn't expect a handshake from him . She smiled and hesitantly shook his hand " it's ..alright . Things like this happen .... Also sorry for that little...break the legs part..I had to. Oh,mines Odette. " she said calmly now retracting her hand and put it in her pocket " drake huh?...Reminds me of that t.v. Show drake and josh...heh. you know now that I think about it ....I wouldn't mind breaking her legs actually ... "she said with a nervous smile .

Last edited by Leucos; August 29th, 2018 at 07:05 PM.
Old August 29th, 2018, 07:56 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
I was thinking maybe Tracey would get jealous and try to break up their relationship in someway . ) Odette jolted as she heard him snap at her making her lean backwards and scoot away from him and raised her hands in defence " s-sorry" she squeaked out . Once she started to calm down she placed her hands back at her side's ,she did notice his different colored eyes making her tilt her head in curiosity ,she found people with two different colored eyes cool , instead of her boring eye color which was chocolate brown . I wonder what's going on in his head... she looked down to see his hand form into a fist making her raise an eyebrow and huff her brown orbs were now looking back up at his " yeah right. Somethings wrong . I think she should be taught a lesson ,Ooh! -" she said as her eyes widened now shinning a grin followed not long after . She suddenly jumped up and off of the bench and put her fists up in the air " we'll break her legs! " she said a bit loudly with excitement in the tone . She used one of her favorite lines from her YouTube series that she obsessed over it was the perfect time to do so and hopefully it would make him laugh. She lowered her arms once again and took out her other earbud and iPod out of her pocket now putting it inside of her bag so it won't get broken.

She looked back at him again and didn't expect a handshake from him . She smiled and hesitantly shook his hand " it's ..alright . Things like this happen .... Also sorry for that little...break the legs part..I had to. Oh,mines Odette. " she said calmly now retracting her hand and put it in her pocket " drake huh?...Reminds me of that t.v. Show drake and josh...heh. you know now that I think about it ....I wouldn't mind breaking her legs actually ... "she said with a nervous smile .
Drake startled when she leaped up, and his eyes widened at her words. He just stared at her for a second before looking away and chuckling. "I don't think that's the best idea..." he gazed at her with a sparkle in his eyes. "Pleased to make your aquaintence, Miss Odette..." he gently shook her hand before letting go. He gave a small smile and shook his head. "I'm sorry, I don't watch television. I have never heard of this... Drake and Josh? Maybe you could tell me about it?" he glanced around. He then chuckled again as she again mentioned about breaking Tracey's legs. "You're an insistent one, aren't you? I don't think it's a good idea to break her legs... I don't need to go that far. I guess I should just move on..." he glanced up, and he suddenly stood, gently pulling Odette to his side. He leaned over to whisper, "Stay at my side, and don't look around. Keep your eyes on the ground." he subtly nodded to a person in the crowds who was looking around, a pistol hidden in the person's hand. He was obviously looking for someone. That someone was Drake, but Drake decided not to tell Odette that. "Alright, let's slowly move the other direction." Drake lightly put his arm protectively around Odette's shoulders, and he led her away towards the park entrance. He had to get her out of there, before the gunman saw him and started shooting.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old August 29th, 2018, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Drake startled when she leaped up, and his eyes widened at her words. He just stared at her for a second before looking away and chuckling. "I don't think that's the best idea..." he gazed at her with a sparkle in his eyes. "Pleased to make your aquaintence, Miss Odette..." he gently shook her hand before letting go. He gave a small smile and shook his head. "I'm sorry, I don't watch television. I have never heard of this... Drake and Josh? Maybe you could tell me about it?" he glanced around. He then chuckled again as she again mentioned about breaking Tracey's legs. "You're an insistent one, aren't you? I don't think it's a good idea to break her legs... I don't need to go that far. I guess I should just move on..." he glanced up, and he suddenly stood, gently pulling Odette to his side. He leaned over to whisper, "Stay at my side, and don't look around. Keep your eyes on the ground." he subtly nodded to a person in the crowds who was looking around, a pistol hidden in the person's hand. He was obviously looking for someone. That someone was Drake, but Drake decided not to tell Odette that. "Alright, let's slowly move the other direction." Drake lightly put his arm protectively around Odette's shoulders, and he led her away towards the park entrance. He had to get her out of there, before the gunman saw him and started shooting.
Odette shrugged and looked kinda disappointed but she knew it wouldn't be the right thing to do and that Drakes choice would be better but it wasn't as fun. " Sadly society frowns upon those types of things.. " She sighed then smiled once again " and it's nice to meet you too. Like jaune said strangers are just friends you haven't met yet. And drake and josh is this show that the two are step brothers but are polar opposites and the series just has a bunch of shenanigans that they cause. " she explained . The tomboy jolted as she was being pulled closer to drake making her raise her eyebrow she was about to snap at him for doing this but stopped herself from doing so once she heard him whisper ,she was very confused at the moment all she was wanting to do was hopefully make drake feel better and go home but nope , this has to happen . oh my mom's gonna be so angry with me! What did she always tell you? Stay vigilant , don t talk to strangers . And what do you do? Blindly trust this dude! gah,I'm so stupid ! she forced herself to follow drakes instructions and happily looked at the ground which is what she normally did when she walked .
However she did growl a few times in frustration and as a warning to drake to remove his arm that was around her ,not liking the physical contact ,the handshake was good enough . She did have a habit with this,growling like an animal even at 19 years old it was something she couldn't really shake. She may be a nice person but if you do something that she didn't like at all she will let you know without hesitation . " remove your arm ,please. " she whispered growled as she followed him.

Old August 29th, 2018, 08:36 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Odette shrugged and looked kinda disappointed but she knew it wouldn't be the right thing to do and that Drakes choice would be better but it wasn't as fun. " Sadly society frowns upon those types of things.. " She sighed then smiled once again " and it's nice to meet you too. Like jaune said strangers are just friends you haven't met yet. And drake and josh is this show that the two are step brothers but are polar opposites and the series just has a bunch of shenanigans that they cause. " she explained . The tomboy jolted as she was being pulled closer to drake making her raise her eyebrow she was about to snap at him for doing this but stopped herself from doing so once she heard him whisper ,she was very confused at the moment all she was wanting to do was hopefully make drake feel better and go home but nope , this has to happen . oh my mom's gonna be so angry with me! What did she always tell you? Stay vigilant , don t talk to strangers . And what do you do? Blindly trust this dude! gah,I'm so stupid ! she forced herself to follow drakes instructions and happily looked at the ground which is what she normally did when she walked .
However she did growl a few times in frustration and as a warning to drake to remove his arm that was around her ,not liking the physical contact ,the handshake was good enough . She did have a habit with this,growling like an animal even at 19 years old it was something she couldn't really shake. She may be a nice person but if you do something that she didn't like at all she will let you know without hesitation . " remove your arm ,please. " she whispered growled as she followed him.
Drake oblidged, then gently patted her shoulder affectionately. "I'm sorry about that, Odette. There was a man with a gun and I was just trying to keep you safe..." his heart was beating fast from the shock of seeing the killer, and his eyes showed genuine fear. He smiled sheepishly. "I just don't like seeing people hurt, and I get protective... I'm sorry if I offended you." he glanced around the crowded city streets, and breathed a sigh of relief when he saw the gunman was gone. He gazed at Odette with concern in his eyes. "I need to get home, but I think I should walk you to your house first... if you don't want me to, that's fine, but I just... I... don't want you to get hurt..." he smiled and shrugged. "I consider you a friend..."

((Sorry for the short reply! I'm exhausted and I need to go to bed after I read your reply))

♡ character page wip ♡
Old August 29th, 2018, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Drake oblidged, then gently patted her shoulder affectionately. "I'm sorry about that, Odette. There was a man with a gun and I was just trying to keep you safe..." his heart was beating fast from the shock of seeing the killer, and his eyes showed genuine fear. He smiled sheepishly. "I just don't like seeing people hurt, and I get protective... I'm sorry if I offended you." he glanced around the crowded city streets, and breathed a sigh of relief when he saw the gunman was gone. He gazed at Odette with concern in his eyes. "I need to get home, but I think I should walk you to your house first... if you don't want me to, that's fine, but I just... I... don't want you to get hurt..." he smiled and shrugged. "I consider you a friend..."

((Sorry for the short reply! I'm exhausted and I need to go to bed after I read your reply))
it's ok )
Odette relaxed once he did as she was now her happy twisted childlike self once again " o-oh...y-you...serious?. " she asked afraid as well and did a quick scan of the area. " no..I'm the one who should be sorry. I thought you were gonna hurt me..and it's late at night ..you get where I'm going with this right? There are those twisted people out there.I'm terribly sorry . I just ..don't like contact from people unless it's a high five ,handshake or a hug if there my best friends " she explained as the feeling of guilt was growing stronger in the pit of her stomach . She was relieved to hear that he had good intentions and seemed to be a good man she hoped he stayed that way " really? Thank you ,I think it would be the smarter choice , since you said there is a crazy guy with a gun ...yeah..heh..too many murder shows . " She said now scratching the back of her neck but blinked and placed her hand in her pocket once again when she heard the word friend . " Really??? A friend? I don't have many friends.... I won't mind being your friend if your serious about it. Just...no crazy shenanigans ..please? " she asked .

@RosePelt145 @RosePelt145

Last edited by Leucos; September 2nd, 2018 at 06:57 PM.
Old September 3rd, 2018, 11:24 AM
♡♡♡

Quote:
it's ok )
Odette relaxed once he did as she was now her happy twisted childlike self once again " o-oh...y-you...serious?. " she asked afraid as well and did a quick scan of the area. " no..I'm the one who should be sorry. I thought you were gonna hurt me..and it's late at night ..you get where I'm going with this right? There are those twisted people out there.I'm terribly sorry . I just ..don't like contact from people unless it's a high five ,handshake or a hug if there my best friends " she explained as the feeling of guilt was growing stronger in the pit of her stomach . She was relieved to hear that he had good intentions and seemed to be a good man she hoped he stayed that way " really? Thank you ,I think it would be the smarter choice , since you said there is a crazy guy with a gun ...yeah..heh..too many murder shows . " She said now scratching the back of her neck but blinked and placed her hand in her pocket once again when she heard the word friend . " Really??? A friend? I don't have many friends.... I won't mind being your friend if your serious about it. Just...no crazy shenanigans ..please? " she asked .

@RosePelt145 @RosePelt145
Drake gave her a shy smile. "It's alright... I understand. But, I would never hurt a girl. I don't hurt boys, either, unless I'm defending myself, but a girl... I would never hurt one, no matter what...it seems that more often they want to hurt me... even emotionally..." he trailed off, thinking of Tracey. He was over her, for sure, but the hurt in his heart still hadn't faded. He didn't think it would for a long time. He was snapped from his thoughts as Odette spoke again. "Alright, just lead the way, mademoiselle." he moved his arms in a sweeping motion dramatically, his eyes sparkling with playful laughter. He blinked at her next question, then nodded, putting his hands behind his head. "No crazy shenanigans, got it" he said, smiling. As the two began walking down the street towards the nearby neighbourhood, Drake began humming a tune, before going quiet for a while, just enjoying the sounds of the night around them; crickets chirping, owls hooting, wind blowing. It was calming, and peaceful.

Suddenly, Drake heard a loud screeching noise, and a wash of bright light came over them. A large truck was headed straight for them!!!

Drake swept Odette into his arms bridal style, and attempted to leap out of the way. As he fell on his back with Odette landing on top of him, the vehicle flew past, just an inch from Drake's leg.

As the night was silent again, Drake kept his arms around Odette, but it was just merely shock. He stared at the sky above him, unblinking, his eyes filled with sheer terror and panic. There was also a bit of pain in his gaze, because his shin on his left leg was bleeding heavily. Luckily, Odette was unharmed.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old September 3rd, 2018, 11:26 AM
♡♡♡

DUN DUN DUUNNNNN!!! :3

♡ character page wip ♡