Today 10:16 PM
ThunderClan Apprentices'...
by dino.
Last post by Rowan
Today 10:13 PM

Old September 21st, 2019, 10:19 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

My Mood: Starving
Default But...they aren't bad...right? (Private)

Staz quickly dragged his latest execution to their final resting place, a decently sized hole in the ground which he quickly covered over with dirt as he said a prayer. After that, he realized how exhausted he was, the tom had put up quite the fight and left his chest a bit bloody. He sihed, stepping over to the rushing stream near his den and he kneeled down, plunging himself into the water and letting it sweep the blood off of his chest. He slowly pulled out and gasped as he looked down to see the water had turned a murky brown and the once green grass appeared to be tan and dead. He looked up to see the ominous trees looming above him, their branches threatening to sweep him up and strangle him but he knew what this place was, it was where his savior lived and if he had been brought here, then his savior must need to tell him something. He looked around the area, hoping to glimpse the cat who ad trained him and taught him everything he knew. @Lilyfur2
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503
Old September 22nd, 2019, 08:46 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: But...they aren't bad...right? (Private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchidleaf View Post
Staz quickly dragged his latest execution to their final resting place, a decently sized hole in the ground which he quickly covered over with dirt as he said a prayer. After that, he realized how exhausted he was, the tom had put up quite the fight and left his chest a bit bloody. He sihed, stepping over to the rushing stream near his den and he kneeled down, plunging himself into the water and letting it sweep the blood off of his chest. He slowly pulled out and gasped as he looked down to see the water had turned a murky brown and the once green grass appeared to be tan and dead. He looked up to see the ominous trees looming above him, their branches threatening to sweep him up and strangle him but he knew what this place was, it was where his savior lived and if he had been brought here, then his savior must need to tell him something. He looked around the area, hoping to glimpse the cat who ad trained him and taught him everything he knew. @Lilyfur2
Witheredface made his way through the Dark Forest, his coarse fur knotting around the brambles. He pulled away as if the brambles hadn't even been there. The trees cast long shadows, pulling each object into darkness. There had never been life here, and it was still as desolate as it always was. He passed on, and smiled crookedly as he reached the tom he'd been waiting for. Staz. Doesn't sound like a very...wicked name. He thought to himself. WItheredface held his chin high, and stopped behind the curious tom. He smothered a short of pompousness. He stood behind the tom, his tail twitching at his sides, claws out.
"Such a shame. You should have kept that blood on you. A real warrior takes pride in his vengeful ways. A bit pathetic of you, if you ask me." He snarled, swaying his tail in greeting. He was reminded of the crusty, scarlet blood that had dried in his fur all over. He had never been a clean cat, but that wasn't the most startling thing about him. There was also his eye. All that remained of his right eye was a dark, deep socket, lifeless as death itself. He loved his missing eye. After all, it was his namesake and trophy.
"I've been expecting you...Staz."

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old September 23rd, 2019, 03:40 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Witheredface made his way through the Dark Forest, his coarse fur knotting around the brambles. He pulled away as if the brambles hadn't even been there. The trees cast long shadows, pulling each object into darkness. There had never been life here, and it was still as desolate as it always was. He passed on, and smiled crookedly as he reached the tom he'd been waiting for. Staz. Doesn't sound like a very...wicked name. He thought to himself. WItheredface held his chin high, and stopped behind the curious tom. He smothered a short of pompousness. He stood behind the tom, his tail twitching at his sides, claws out.
"Such a shame. You should have kept that blood on you. A real warrior takes pride in his vengeful ways. A bit pathetic of you, if you ask me." He snarled, swaying his tail in greeting. He was reminded of the crusty, scarlet blood that had dried in his fur all over. He had never been a clean cat, but that wasn't the most startling thing about him. There was also his eye. All that remained of his right eye was a dark, deep socket, lifeless as death itself. He loved his missing eye. After all, it was his namesake and trophy.
"I've been expecting you...Staz."
Staz whirled around to face the tom whom he didn't even know the name of come to think of it. His gaze lingered at the empty socket where his eye was meant to be, it always peaked his interest, he wanted to know how it happened but he usually refused to tell him. He shook his head and bowed to his mentor, "My apologies my lord but I didn't want to scare my..." What should he say!? What would his lord to say when he heard that he had gotten another mate but this time for good? He'd probably say to leave them and focus on the mission, but he wasn't going to do that. "...my new target, I have to observe them more to know whether or not to execute them and to do that I must look as non-threatening as possible so he won't see the need to defend against me, meaning it will also be easier to kill him by surprise."
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503
Old September 23rd, 2019, 08:38 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
Staz whirled around to face the tom whom he didn't even know the name of come to think of it. His gaze lingered at the empty socket where his eye was meant to be, it always peaked his interest, he wanted to know how it happened but he usually refused to tell him. He shook his head and bowed to his mentor, "My apologies my lord but I didn't want to scare my..." What should he say!? What would his lord to say when he heard that he had gotten another mate but this time for good? He'd probably say to leave them and focus on the mission, but he wasn't going to do that. "...my new target, I have to observe them more to know whether or not to execute them and to do that I must look as non-threatening as possible so he won't see the need to defend against me, meaning it will also be easier to kill him by surprise."
Witheredface's crooked smile turned grim. His eyes narrowed thoughtfully as he gazed at Staz, admiring the muscle and pure strength beneath his pelt. He smiled to himself, realizing how much he could do with Staz. To prove all of the cats he hated wrong. Finally, he had a weapon. After all the failed ones, he had one, locked and loaded, ready to kill. He crushed the urge to lick his lips to savour this sweet thought. His attention snapped back to the toms conversation.
"Of course, of course...the element of surprise. But it can be used in other ways...like if you jumped out of a bush, crushing the target beneath your paws. Then you wouldn't have to wash that sweet trophy off of you." He replied thoughtfully, inspecting his claws as if answering this question was a chore to him. He scowled.
"Who is your next target, if I may ask? Someone of my choosing...or someone of yours?"

Old September 23rd, 2019, 08:42 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

Quote:
Witheredface's crooked smile turned grim. His eyes narrowed thoughtfully as he gazed at Staz, admiring the muscle and pure strength beneath his pelt. He smiled to himself, realizing how much he could do with Staz. To prove all of the cats he hated wrong. Finally, he had a weapon. After all the failed ones, he had one, locked and loaded, ready to kill. He crushed the urge to lick his lips to savour this sweet thought. His attention snapped back to the toms conversation.
"Of course, of course...the element of surprise. But it can be used in other ways...like if you jumped out of a bush, crushing the target beneath your paws. Then you wouldn't have to wash that sweet trophy off of you." He replied thoughtfully, inspecting his claws as if answering this question was a chore to him. He scowled.
"Who is your next target, if I may ask? Someone of my choosing...or someone of yours?"
A chill ran down Staz's spine, he didn't think his mentor would ask that but he knew he couldn't go back now. He swallowed his fear and spoke up, "My apologies my lord but it was someone of my choosing, I simply looked for the signs and found them in a forest cat, straying too far out of his territory." He gulped once more, keeping his gaze fixed on his mentor's even as he fought the urge to fall to the ground and curl up in fear, plus, what he was saying was partially true.
@Kibodo#4503
Old September 23rd, 2019, 08:52 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
A chill ran down Staz's spine, he didn't think his mentor would ask that but he knew he couldn't go back now. He swallowed his fear and spoke up, "My apologies my lord but it was someone of my choosing, I simply looked for the signs and found them in a forest cat, straying too far out of his territory." He gulped once more, keeping his gaze fixed on his mentor's even as he fought the urge to fall to the ground and curl up in fear, plus, what he was saying was partially true.
Witheredface nodded, he tilted his head in a menacing sort of way. He raised an eye brow, waiting for more details, but there were none. No blood, no gore, no death. I really ought to tell him to give me a detailed report next time... He thought, shaking his head. He sighed, and rolled his eyes. I'll have to ask him myself then.
"How did they die? A painful death I hope..." He growled, setting his paw down. He relished the details of the fights. I wasn't as if he could go down and kill as he pleased. He would have liked to, if he wasn't stuck in...this place. He snorted in disgust, flicking away a worm that was emerging from the soil.

Last edited by Moon Lily; September 23rd, 2019 at 08:52 PM.
Old September 23rd, 2019, 08:56 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

Quote:
Witheredface nodded, he tilted his head in a menacing sort of way. He raised an eye brow, waiting for more details, but there were none. No blood, no gore, no death. I really ought to tell him to give me a detailed report next time... He thought, shaking his head. He sighed, and rolled his eyes. I'll have to ask him myself then.
"How did they die? A painful death I hope..." He growled, setting his paw down. He relished the details of the fights. I wasn't as if he could go down and kill as he pleased. He would have liked to, if he wasn't stuck in...this place. He snorted in disgust, flicking away a worm that was emerging from the soil.
Staz gulped, "Oh yeah, I tried to get the jump on him but he was fast, twisted around to face me before I knew what was happening, thankfully I gave him a long scratch across the chest. He staggered for a bit but didnt stop, shooting after me as I stepped to his side and clawed out one of his legs from under him. He wailed in pain and shot up again but I clawed him across the throat and he died, giving me the chance to finally bury him." He stood proud of what he had done even though it was all a lie, Staz was a merciful killer, he didn't allow his enemies to suffer. He had actually gotten the jump on him and lit his throat quickly.
@Kibodo#4503
Old September 24th, 2019, 08:14 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
Staz gulped, "Oh yeah, I tried to get the jump on him but he was fast, twisted around to face me before I knew what was happening, thankfully I gave him a long scratch across the chest. He staggered for a bit but didnt stop, shooting after me as I stepped to his side and clawed out one of his legs from under him. He wailed in pain and shot up again but I clawed him across the throat and he died, giving me the chance to finally bury him." He stood proud of what he had done even though it was all a lie, Staz was a merciful killer, he didn't allow his enemies to suffer. He had actually gotten the jump on him and lit his throat quickly.
Witheredface smiled in happiness. Pride shined off of him and made his heart light, for that was another cat out of his way.
"Excellent work, Staz. A long death and a lot of suffering, excellent work. Almost as good as me, if I do say so myself. And I do. I'm so happy how vengeful you're becoming....how wicked. I'm proud of you, apprentice." He mewed, circling Staz, inspecting every scar, cut and muscle in Staz's body. He nodded. Stay was ready.
"Do you have another target on your mind?" He growled thoughtfully.

Old September 24th, 2019, 08:20 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

Quote:
Witheredface smiled in happiness. Pride shined off of him and made his heart light, for that was another cat out of his way.
"Excellent work, Staz. A long death and a lot of suffering, excellent work. Almost as good as me, if I do say so myself. And I do. I'm so happy how vengeful you're becoming....how wicked. I'm proud of you, apprentice." He mewed, circling Staz, inspecting every scar, cut and muscle in Staz's body. He nodded. Stay was ready.
"Do you have another target on your mind?" He growled thoughtfully.
Staz thought for a moment then turned to his mentor and shook his head, "No, did you have a cat in mind?" He breathed heavily for a second and again wondered what this cat's name was, well, no time like the present right? "My lord please, forgive my boldness but before you tell me my next target I have a question I wish to ask," He took a deep breath and continued, "What is your name?"
@Kibodo#4503
Old September 24th, 2019, 08:31 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
Staz thought for a moment then turned to his mentor and shook his head, "No, did you have a cat in mind?" He breathed heavily for a second and again wondered what this cat's name was, well, no time like the present right? "My lord please, forgive my boldness but before you tell me my next target I have a question I wish to ask," He took a deep breath and continued, "What is your name?"
Witheredface listened with interest, and jumped into a nearby branch so he could think better.
"Well, I thoug-" He began, but stopped at Staz's next question. He thought for a moment, hesitating. Should be tell Staz his name? He could come up with an alibi, or try to find another way to avoid this question. But he could barely think of a n identity, he had used all of them in other cats already. He sighed.
"My name...is Witheredface." He started. He jumped off the branch, landing a tail-length away from Staz. He slunk forwards, until his muzzle was resting besides Staz's ear.
"But you shall NEVER call me that. Understood?" He growled, baring his teeth.