Last post by ollie
Today 08:28 PM
Heal what has been hurt
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 08:20 PM

Old August 7th, 2019, 12:57 PM

My Mood: Busy
Default Nighttime Hunting Spree (open)

Moon woke up from her makeshift den, the hot green leaf sun setting to the west. Stretching, she wondered if this will be how she will live for the rest of her life. Makeshift dens, constant worry and fear, isolation... To be honest, she was beginning to tire of it. As she prepared to go hunt and fill her grumbling stomach, she wondered if there was anyone nearby. “Just because I talk to someone doesn’t mean they are going to be my absolute best friend...” she thought to herself. “Maybe I’ll just confront and talk to whoever I happen to see first... what harm could that do?” She headed out of the den and out into the forest, hopefully to catch something to eat.
Old August 7th, 2019, 03:51 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: Nighttime Hunting Spree (open)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueGamerGirl View Post
Moon woke up from her makeshift den, the hot green leaf sun setting to the west. Stretching, she wondered if this will be how she will live for the rest of her life. Makeshift dens, constant worry and fear, isolation... To be honest, she was beginning to tire of it. As she prepared to go hunt and fill her grumbling stomach, she wondered if there was anyone nearby. “Just because I talk to someone doesn’t mean they are going to be my absolute best friend...” she thought to herself. “Maybe I’ll just confront and talk to whoever I happen to see first... what harm could that do?” She headed out of the den and out into the forest, hopefully to catch something to eat.
Demontail padded through unknown territory not caring if this was another cats territory. He could go whereever he pleased, because nobody ownee the forest. The tom scented a mouse a few fox lengths away. He got into a hunters crouch, but then a scent caught his nose. The mouse scurried aaay and he ran after it. Once he got closer he pounced and killed it with a swift bite to the neck.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old August 9th, 2019, 12:30 PM
Warriors Addicted Nerd

My Mood: Starving

Eclipse walked through the forest, her leg dragging behind her. When she was born, she had a genetic mix up that caused her right leg to be crippled. She smelled a rabbit. She crept along, being sure that her right leg didn't break any branches. She smelled something and her eyes gleamed. She smelled a nearby rabbits nest. She killed the first rabbit and thought, I'll get the others tomorrow. Then, she smelled another car. She saw a sleek black pelt and walked up to the cat. Hello, said Eclipse, confused by the cats sudden appearance.

@GLaDOS @BlueGamerGirl

My Fav Warrior Clan: RiverClan
My Fav Warrior Character: Foxleap
My Fav Character of Mine: Blazelight
RP Contact Info: Just PM Me

Last edited by Shadowlight; August 9th, 2019 at 12:31 PM.
Old August 11th, 2019, 07:51 AM
Small demon child

My Mood: Cheerful

[B]Snowcloud slowly walked through the forest the trees stretched high above her as she went, she was hungry and tired but couldn't be bothered to do anything about those two factors, Snowcloud honestly couldn't care less about the fact that she could possibly be walking through another cats territory, she had never really worried about much, she just usually walked in and out off areas never really caring for clans nearby or other cats like rogues or kittypets, she observed her surroundings with awe, "this forest is beautiful" she thought to herself, all of a sudden her thoughts were interrupted with the sound of a twig snapping, she quickly focused on her surroundings and that's when she smelt it.....a rabbit warren. She stealthily and gracefully crept over and watched as the rabbits ate, she chose one to target, crouched in the position and darted forward suddenly, she grabbed the rabbit by the neck and bit down hard, she decided she would eat a few more and then leave, with a few more quick bites to the necks Snowcloud had killed a few rabbits at 2 and went on her way.

Last edited by Snowcloud; August 11th, 2019 at 07:52 AM.
Old August 14th, 2019, 04:47 PM

Moon jumped at the cat’s greeting, noticing the two cats. She fought her instinct to run away and calmed down, putting on her straight face and poising her body to run at the first sign of danger. “Um... Hello..” she cautiously replied to the shecat, noticing that one of her legs was dragging. She didn’t seem like a aggressive cat, so she paid more attention to the other cat, not yet knowing if he was a threat or not.

She scented a nearby squirrel in the tree next to her, but kept her deep blue eyes fixed on the two cats, unsure what to do in the situation. She didn’t want to be unprepared to run away if one of the others decided to attack, yet she was getting increasingly hungry as the night approached.

@GLaDOS @Shadowlight
Old August 24th, 2019, 08:47 AM

Bump
Old December 21st, 2019, 04:57 PM

Dusty bump
Old December 24th, 2019, 02:24 PM
Wait By the Moonlight

Shadow padded though the forest, searching for a small piece of prey before she settled down for the night. She scented the air, checking for any prey, when she caught the scent of another she-cat. Shadow had no desperate need to talk to the other feline, but Shadow thought it might be nice to have hunting buddy for a while. So Shadow padded up to the molly, and mrroed out a quick greeting
@BlueGamerGirl

Last edited by Pdolabr; December 24th, 2019 at 02:29 PM.
Old December 24th, 2019, 04:32 PM

Moon turned to face the newcomer, more stoically than before since she was already surprised. She greeted the she-cat back, then asked, “Who are you?”

(BTW, @Shadowlight , are you still in the Roleplay?)
Old December 24th, 2019, 05:08 PM
Wait By the Moonlight

"My name is Shadow, and yours?", tail wrapping around her as she sat. The molly flicked her ears as she listened for the sounds of prey, though nothing seemed nearby. Shadow was not bothered by the other cat's stoicism, she found it to be quite refreshing after her latest stint in the alleys. She shuddered at the thought of all awful rogues that littered the twoleg streets. @BlueGamerGirl

Last edited by Pdolabr; December 24th, 2019 at 05:08 PM.