Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 11:19 AM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by ashtuft
Today 11:07 AM

Old September 2nd, 2020, 09:35 PM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

Default Sparrowsnap's Clearing [OPEN]

[ sparrow is a blinded she-cat formerly of shc, and was banished from both shc and river after she had committed some... well, not-so-great crimes. she has learned her lessons in life and has toned down a bit with the attitude, and has made a growing attempt to let her happiness show once again. most cats are welcome into her territory ]
A sheen of stark brown spots glimmered in the iridescent sunlight that dripped through the forest canopy, dappling the leaf-strewn floor with specks of its soft yellow glow. Terribly slashed yellow eyes squeezed shut as scarred jaws expanded wide on a yawn. Sparrowsnap, in these past few days, had grown to be... not as depressed as she previously had been, much to her own surprise: sure, she still missed her kits, Flickerkit and Brindlekit. Oh, yes, she missed them dearly, and at this very moment the speckled she-cat longed for nothing - absolutely nothing - but to be once again with her daughter and son. But in all honesty, the former ShadowClan warrior's happiness was seemingly beginning to blossom again into that shriveled flower it had once been known as.

Sucking in a quick little breath of air, Sparrowsnap rose shakily to her paws, and instantly her forefingers began creeping along with the hopes of tracking where she currently stood. Since that day on which Goosefury had took her eyesight, Sparrowsnap had overtime learned to make use of her nose, ears, and feelings in order to detect where everything in this clearing of hers was planted. Now, truth be told, Sparrowsnap no longer felt even the tiniest bit of hatred for the gray tom, felt no pride in having taken out a portion of his eyesight. He hadn't deserved it. She had been fighting on the behalf of her Clan, and he had been fighting on the behalf of his Clan. It was as simply put as that. She shouldn't have merely even aided in gouging out his eye...

Stop it. Stop emphasizing someone you know you'll never win against. He's stolen your eyesight, alright? You're useless and a weakling cripple. So just stop.

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig
Old September 3rd, 2020, 06:48 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Sparrowsnap's Clearing [OPEN]

// @Corruptx
Bush
________

Bushpaw — no, no. He wasn’t Bushpaw anymore. He didn’t need that stupid apprentice name that had carries for moons. He was Bush, am explorer now. And right now, his explorations led him right to a— a cat! Immediately arching he back and fluffing out his fur, his goal was to look intimidating. That was, until... was this... was this cat blind? Slowly, the brown tom crept closer and waved his paw in front of their face. "Hey! Can you see this? Or, or this?" he just about smacked the poor cat before pulling away last minute, hoping for a flinch. Haha.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old September 4th, 2020, 01:08 PM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

// @elysian

Sparrowsnap

Sparrowsnap was... er, perplexed, to say the least. Er. It was rather a combination of both perplexion and... well, she was pissed-off as well. Yyyeah. Growing pretty pissed-off. All emotions aside, though, no - Sparrowsnap could not see the point this random cat was trying to get across to her. Couldn't see what in the world he was trying to do to her. "Uhm, er... No. I-I can't see that. I-it should be fairly obvious, i-is it not?"

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig
Old September 10th, 2020, 10:03 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

// @Corruptx — I forgot about this, I’m sorry D:

Bush
________

The brown cat stopped waving his paws and sat down, seemingly satisfied. He began washing himself, though making sure to keep one eye on the sightless cat. "So what brings you out here?" he asked, before answering his own question. "For me, I just wanted out of WindClan. Both my former mentors were slackers and I never got taught much of anything. What about you? Did some Clan cast you out because you’re blind? Huh?"

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old September 11th, 2020, 02:01 AM
Baby

My Mood: Angelic

What a beautiful day. Sunlight bore down on the shecat, lighting up her perfectly pristine fur and wrapping her body in a comforting warmth. As most days, Angel was having a swell time doing absolutely nothing. Currently, she found herself splayed out in the grass near the edge of her home, letting the sounds of the forest lull her into a deep sense of peace.

That is, until she heard some unfamiliar voices from beyond her fence.
Rousing from her position, Angel took one delicate paw and swiped it across her face with a quick lick, and shook her head - the bell attached to her dainty pink collar tinkling softly. With a calculated effort, she jumped quietly onto the top of her fence, straining her ears in an attempt to make out the voices. Alas, she still could not place the voices! She considered this a travesty - how unseemly that there were neighbors she hadn't yet become acquainted with!
Swiftly, she bounded down from her fence and weaved through the shrubbery, ears perked as she followed the sounds in the distance. Angel tended to stay away from the forest if possible, knowing what lay beyond, but felt comfortable as long as she stayed close to where she called home.
It didn't take long for her to come upon two cats - one whose eyes appeared to be terribly damaged and another that seemed to be brimming with energy. Angel cocked her head and padded softly up to the two, sitting and wrapping her tail neatly around her paws. "Hello," She meowed in greeting. "I'm sorry for interrupting, but I live nearby - I've never met you two before. My name is Angel. It's a pleasure to meet your acquaintance." She dipped her head in a gesture of kindness, though realized that only one of the cats would be able to see it.

@elysian @Corruptx

I am always up for roleplays!!