Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post Wolffang and Lichenpaw...
Last post by Neptune.
Today 07:54 AM
The Forest Roars
Last post by chickadee
Today 07:45 AM
Where No One Goes [p]
Last post by Neptune.
Today 07:29 AM
spring & drizzle one year...
by iliri
Last post by finley !!
Today 07:21 AM
Claws Ready [THC Battle...
by glitch
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 07:20 AM

Old August 5th, 2020, 07:29 AM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

My Mood: Amused

Default Startling Reunions

Squirrel.
The tom’s eyes darted across the grass, scanning the trees for the scuttling creature whilst carefully watching the bushes for any awaiting cats. Crouching low in the mud encrusted grass he flexed his paws in restlessness. He winced in pain, reminding himself of the claw he had snagged on another rouge’s pelt during a battle. He’d won, of course.
Living as a loner had it’s ups and down. In all honesty, Snowpaw had grown to love the solitude and self dependence. Or should he say Snow? Had he been a mousebrain to argue with a leader, getting himself exhiled from Riverclan? To lose his clan, the very place in which holds his name any meaning?
The very cats who called him kin?
Lost in his thoughts, a grey blur flashed across the edge of his vision. Snarling at himself, he sprang up, running after the squirrel in hot pursuit.
But little did Snow know he had strayed far too close to the border.

|§| @Glitchy | @Sparkling Flower | @Moon Lily |§|

★ Fire that’s closest kept burns brightest of all ★
Snowblade ▪ Bladeclaw ▪ EternalShadows

Im no longer rp-ing, but feel free to shoot a vm!

Old August 5th, 2020, 09:11 AM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: ☆ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: Startling Reunions

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalShadows View Post
Squirrel.
The tom’s eyes darted across the grass, scanning the trees for the scuttling creature whilst carefully watching the bushes for any awaiting cats. Crouching low in the mud encrusted grass he flexed his paws in restlessness. He winced in pain, reminding himself of the claw he had snagged on another rouge’s pelt during a battle. He’d won, of course.
Living as a loner had it’s ups and down. In all honesty, Snowpaw had grown to love the solitude and self dependence. Or should he say Snow? Had he been a mousebrain to argue with a leader, getting himself exhiled from Riverclan? To lose his clan, the very place in which holds his name any meaning?
The very cats who called him kin?
Lost in his thoughts, a grey blur flashed across the edge of his vision. Snarling at himself, he sprang up, running after the squirrel in hot pursuit.
But little did Snow know he had strayed far too close to the border.

|§| @Glitchy | @Sparkling Flower | @Moon Lily |§|
Dreampaw was walking along the border. Suddenly a squirrel dashed past her paws. She looked at it when a large shape slammed into her. With a loud yowl, she was bowled over. Getting up, she hissed and growled loudly, eyes narrowed. "You have three seconds to explain why you were so mousebrained!" She snarls at the cat who ran into her, not yet realizing it was her brother.

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Roleplay TrackerTraining Tracker

Last edited by Aroogi; August 5th, 2020 at 09:11 AM.
Old August 7th, 2020, 05:30 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

[ @Moon Lily; @Glitchy; @EternalShadows; ]

Cottonstrike had followed Dreampaw out since apprentices weren't really allowed to leave the cam p without a warrior. If any of the high ranks caught her out alone he would say she was with him. A scent filled his nise and it wasn't the squirrel.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old August 7th, 2020, 05:31 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

[ @EternalShadows @Glitchy @Sparkling Flower ]

Eagleflower frowned as he approached the Riverclan border, his stocky shape scanning the trees for some form of prey. He felt he owed it to the clan for allowing him to rejoin, even though this was meant to be his day off. A patter of tiny pawsteps caused his head to whip in the direction of a small grey squirrel, his eyes narrowing in focus as he caught sight of the fluffy creature. This was more like it. He'd seen enough fish and scrawny mice today. Tensing his muscles to prepare himself for the pounce, the opportunity was lost as it scampered away and into a bush. He emitted a small mrrow of surprise, then stalked over to the shrub to check whether it was still locatable. The large furry tail of the mousey creature welcomed him, and in turn he swiftly reached out to snag it on his claws. The hunt was ended with a quick killing bite, and he turned with a pleased smile on his maw.
The sight that greeted him...he hadn't been expecting. Cottonstrike and...Dreampaw and...some scrawny loner stood behind him, her eyes burning with anger as she glared at the other tom.

"Um...h-hi?" The squirrel still hung in his mouth, proof of his triumph.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3

Last edited by Moon Lily; August 7th, 2020 at 05:52 PM.
Old August 9th, 2020, 04:41 AM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

|§| @Moon Lily | @Glitchy | @Sparkling Flower |§|
Groaning, the somewhat white tom pushed himself to his paws. Probably the second clumsiest cat I’ve seen in my life. Head throbbing as his ears rung, he tried to make out the feline’s rather empty words.
"Hah! Me? Mousebrained? You’re Bat-blind. Watch where you’re going next time." Sighing, he turned away, flicking his tail behind him. Back to that squirrel.
Snow felt his claws slide out against his will as he looked daggers at the cat who had his dead squirrel quite securely in her jaw. Not his jaw, but another’s. Not his. Not anymore. He couldn’t get his his head around it.
"You foxheart, how dare you catch my squirrel! On my terri-?!" He realised the change of scent of the grass, the border a few fox-lengths behind him. Spitting a curse, Snow looked back at the cats before him, eyeing them each suspiciously in turn. "Who are you all anyway?"

Last edited by Blazepaw; August 9th, 2020 at 07:16 PM.
Old August 9th, 2020, 11:29 AM

@EternalShadows @Moon Lily @Sparkling Flower
Dreampaw snorted. "I'm a RiverClan apprentice, Dreampaw. Your just a loner that slammed into ME you clutz! She growled to him. Her blue eyes looked at Eagleflower out of the corner of her eye, not acknowledging his presence as Lionstar had requested her to. Turning to Cottonstrike next, she smiled. "Don't worry, I'm okay."

•••

Character Site
Old August 9th, 2020, 12:00 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

[ @EternalShadows; @Glitchy; @Moon Lily; ]

Cottonstrike was taken back by the cats hostility. This wasn't his territory. It belonged to Riverclan. He wasn't really one to start fights, so he stayed calm. He looked at Dreampaw with a dip of his hewad. "We belong to Riverclan. Well at least some of us do now." , he meowed. The deaf tom looked over at Eagleflower. Well it was good to see him back. He missed him while he was gone.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old August 11th, 2020, 11:06 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

[ @EternalShadows @Siren Bliss @Glitchy ]

Eagleflower jumped at the tom's sudden hostility. He wasn't used to it, having lived as a people-pleaser for all of his life. The last time he'd experienced such ferocity from another cat was likely many moons ago- back when Snowpaw was still kicking around Riverclan with the rest of them. The memory seemed so distant now...
The tom dropped the squirrel immediately, nudging it towards the loner with fear in his gaze. It was better to go along with what the others wanted. It was less risky, and would likely be more effective than fighting. He hoped.
"H-here, you take it! I-it was y-yours first anyway." He stammered, shuffling backwards until he could feel the bush's leaves brush against his back. He was taller and larger than the loner- than most cats, really- but it didn't mean his ego was the same. In fact, it was quite pathetic.
"A-and...and I'm Eagleflower. ...you are?" He murmured, shuffling his paws uncertainly. He exchanged a smile with Cottonstrike, brow furrowing.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old August 12th, 2020, 12:32 AM

@Sparkling Flower @Moon Lily @EternalShadows

Dreampaw kept her eyes on the loner, but heard and listened to what Eagleflower was saying. Since when did the cat who was the closest to her once, become so stammery and nervous? She glanced at him from the corner of her eyes. She wasn't supposed to talk to him or like him anymore. That was the price of returning to RiverClan... no matter how much it broke her heart.

•••

Character Site
Old August 16th, 2020, 06:48 PM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

[Sorry for the Delay!]
@Sakura | @Moon Lily | @Siren Bliss

"Apprentice?" Ignoring the she-cat, he watched as the clan cat dropped their squirrel at his paws. Snow hid his surprise with a disdainful sniff. He couldn’t feel more sorry. What a coward. "Keep it." His attention drifted back to the semi-silent tom standing behind the loud feline. Something wasn’t right.. and when he backtracked through the individual words spoken by each of the cats, his breath caught in his throat.

He looked and spoke like "Thunder-?!"

Snow couldn’t hide his shock this time. The white fur and his strange personality.. surely this couldn’t be him? Could it? He mentally shook his head before suddenly realising he had been staring for too long. So much for trying to keep what was left of his composure.
"I- I don’t have a name." He mumbled stubbornly, looking away. "And what was that supposed to mean, Cottonstrike?"
But if if was them.. shouldn’t they have recognised him by now?

Last edited by Blazepaw; August 16th, 2020 at 06:49 PM.