by lio
Last post by BEAR.
Today 08:32 AM

Old October 19th, 2020, 08:36 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Terrors place{open}

{Terror is a cat who is a super sweet dude, but he has another side to him. he often talks to himself in a different voice and when talking to a cat he often changes his voice to match his other personality. I've had him for a long time and haven't really used him red colored means his other side is talking.}

Terror padded through his territory, his fur lying flat as he walked. The large tom scented the air, scenting a mouse nearby. Not soon after scenting it his fur bristled and he became a different cat. "We must catch mouse. Make it wish it never came here.", he meowed to himself. Terror got into a hunters crouch and stalked towards it. Once he got closer he pounced and landed on top of it. Usually a at would give it a caring bite to the neck, but instead Terror viciously bit it. He killed it.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old October 19th, 2020, 08:44 PM

My Mood: Sad
Default Re: Terrors place{open}

Willow hurriedly made her way through the strange land, her pace brisk and quiet as she tried to hide her speckled brown pelt within the trees. She had been running for what had felt like hours from a large beast she had come into contact within a carrion place. Her thin, malnourished form was beginning to matt with blood from a large claw mark on her flank, and she winced as several trees scraped against it, making the cut deeper. She narrowed her eyes into slits as she continued her journey, stopping abruptly when she noticed an unfamiliar scent in the air. She quickly shoved her small frame within a nearby shrub and crouched down to the ground in fear.

@TheInkDemon (Hello! I'm not sure of the direction you want, but I am definitely intrigued by the plot)
Old October 19th, 2020, 08:58 PM

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by BekaBear View Post
Willow hurriedly made her way through the strange land, her pace brisk and quiet as she tried to hide her speckled brown pelt within the trees. She had been running for what had felt like hours from a large beast she had come into contact within a carrion place. Her thin, malnourished form was beginning to matt with blood from a large claw mark on her flank, and she winced as several trees scraped against it, making the cut deeper. She narrowed her eyes into slits as she continued her journey, stopping abruptly when she noticed an unfamiliar scent in the air. She quickly shoved her small frame within a nearby shrub and crouched down to the ground in fear.

@TheInkDemon (Hello! I'm not sure of the direction you want, but I am definitely intrigued by the plot)
Scorch hid behind a bush spying on Willow from afar.
Old October 19th, 2020, 09:27 PM

Willow felt the tip of her tail begin to puff as another male cat's scent invaded her senses. She felt trapped and attempted to make herself look smaller within the shrubbery. No matter how covered she thought she was, she felt eyes on her, and it made her nervous. As quietly as possible she attempted to rub her fur into the crumbly dirt beneath her to somewhat submerge her scent. She hadn't come in contact with another cat in what seemed like moons, and she wasn't sure if she ever wanted to again after the last incident. What am I going to doshe thought in panic, her breath quickening ever-so-slightly. She desperately pushed the feelings down. She couldn't lose control now. @MidnightFox
Old October 19th, 2020, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Willow felt the tip of her tail begin to puff as another male cat's scent invaded her senses. She felt trapped and attempted to make herself look smaller within the shrubbery. No matter how covered she thought she was, she felt eyes on her, and it made her nervous. As quietly as possible she attempted to rub her fur into the crumbly dirt beneath her to somewhat submerge her scent. She hadn't come in contact with another cat in what seemed like moons, and she wasn't sure if she ever wanted to again after the last incident. What am I going to doshe thought in panic, her breath quickening ever-so-slightly. She desperately pushed the feelings down. She couldn't lose control now. @MidnightFox
Scorch fixed her eyes on Willow "Hello,there" She said walking up towards Willow
Old October 19th, 2020, 09:38 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

[ @BekaBear; @Midnight Fox; ]

Terror's fur lied flat as he came back to his normal self. He scented the two cats who had appeared. He glanced at them before padding up to one of them. "Hello and welcome to my territory.", he meowed as nice as ca be. It was like he was a different cat. All of a sudden his fur bristled and he became the other cat. "Cat on Terror's territory. You should leave before we get you.", he meowed. Terror circled around them until his fur lied flat again. "Excuse him.", he meowed.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old October 19th, 2020, 09:38 PM

Willow jumped at the voice of another cat. She immediately pressed herself to the ground with her ears pinned back against her head. "Who are you?" she exclaimed in wariness, setting her eyes upon another unfamiliar she-cat through the branches of the shrub she was hiding in. She then heard another unfamiliar voice and she felt herself pushing into sensory overload. She shut her eyes tightly and tilted her head in fear when she heard the threatening comment from the male stranger. "I'm sorry- I wasn't meaning to trespass?" Willow hesitated to answer in fear of retaliation as she crept slowly out of the bush, wincing in the process. @The Ink Demon @MidnightFox

Last edited by BekaBear; October 19th, 2020 at 09:48 PM.
Old October 19th, 2020, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ink Demon View Post
[ @BekaBear; @Midnight Fox; ]

Terror's fur lied flat as he came back to his normal self. He scented the two cats who had appeared. He glanced at them before padding up to one of them. "Hello and welcome to my territory.", he meowed as nice as ca be. It was like he was a different cat. All of a sudden his fur bristled and he became the other cat. "Cat on Terror's territory. You should leave before we get you.", he meowed. Terror circled around them until his fur lied flat again. "Excuse him.", he meowed.
Scorch was somewhat terrified "What the hell-WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU?!" She hissed her wings popping up.She was BLUSHING!
Old October 19th, 2020, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Willow jumped at the voice of another cat. She immediately pressed herself to the ground with her ears pinned back against her head. "Who are you?" she exclaimed in wariness, setting her eyes upon another unfamiliar she-cat through the branches of the shrub she was hiding in. She then heard another unfamiliar voice and she felt herself pushing into sensory overload. She shut her eyes tightly and tilted her head in fear when she heard the threatening comment from the male stranger. "I'm sorry- I wasn't meaning to trespass?" Willow hesitated to answer in fear of retaliation as she crept slowly out of the bush, wincing in the process. @The Ink Demon @MidnightFox
Scorch patted Willow's head "I don't bite."
Old October 19th, 2020, 09:56 PM

Willow flinched at the she-cat’s touch and chortled at her comment under her breath. “Are you sure about that” she joked nervously, eyes switching back and forth between the two strangers.
@Midnight Fox