Last post by ophelia
Today 06:39 PM
WindClan Leader's Den
by Ian
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 06:38 PM

Old January 4th, 2021, 12:14 AM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

Default bust your kneecaps [priv]

// @feather lily

Goslingpaw's scruffy tortoiseshell pelt smelled of sour horse-crap, at this deathly point.

Just as she would have been back in RiverClan's nursery, the matted hell-warrior was bumming out at the foot of a beech tree, tail-tip flicking a pile of shriveled leaves. "I'm bOrEd," she harrumphed in that new shrill voice of hers. It was high and unevenly toned, almost like the desperate screams and shrieks she had uttered upon her all-too-soon demise back at Lionsbeach. "SoMeOnE cOmE pLaY wItH mE, wHy DoN't YoU?"

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig
Old January 4th, 2021, 12:18 AM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: bust your kneecaps [priv]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corruptx View Post
// @feather lily

Goslingpaw's scruffy tortoiseshell pelt smelled of sour horse-crap, at this deathly point.

Just as she would have been back in RiverClan's nursery, the matted hell-warrior was bumming out at the foot of a beech tree, tail-tip flicking a pile of shriveled leaves. "I'm bOrEd," she harrumphed in that new shrill voice of hers. It was high and unevenly toned, almost like the desperate screams and shrieks she had uttered upon her all-too-soon demise back at Lionsbeach. "SoMeOnE cOmE pLaY wItH mE, wHy DoN't YoU?"
Frogpaw got up suddenly where am I He thought looking around it was dark I’m I dead, uncontios or dreaming He asked himself then he heard someone “ hello? Where am I!” He asked with a hiss
Old January 4th, 2021, 12:22 AM
delicate woman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by feather lily View Post
Frogpaw got up suddenly where am I He thought looking around it was dark I’m I dead, uncontios or dreaming He asked himself then he heard someone “ hello? Where am I!” He asked with a hiss
Goslingpaw flicked an ear, annoyed. Oh, great. Another heavenly, weak spawn of the Clans. Well, it was something, she supposed begrudgingly.

She didn't bother even sitting up as she stared hollowly into the kitten's eyes with her own orange pair. "YoUr'E iN hElL, mOrOn," Goslingpaw murmured, though it was hopefully loudly enough for the spawn to hear.

art reqbios

Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig
Old January 4th, 2021, 12:27 AM

Quote:
Goslingpaw flicked an ear, annoyed. Oh, great. Another heavenly, weak spawn of the Clans. Well, it was something, she supposed begrudgingly.

She didn't bother even sitting up as she stared hollowly into the kitten's eyes with her own orange pair. "YoUr'E iN hElL, mOrOn," Goslingpaw murmured, though it was hopefully loudly enough for the spawn to hear.
Hell... so the dark forest He thought looking around “ not as bad as a thought, what’s a fur ball like you doing here” he hissed mad about being called a moron. Your not a moron your not weak or small He said to himself, he hated those words more than anything
Old January 4th, 2021, 12:35 AM
delicate woman.

Quote:
Hell... so the dark forest He thought looking around “ not as bad as a thought, what’s a fur ball like you doing here” he hissed mad about being called a moron. Your not a moron your not weak or small He said to himself, he hated those words more than anything
Well, well, it seemed Goslingpaw was going to have a feisty one on her pads. Haha, twas no biggie. She could rather handle an overly uptight kitten, speaking quite truthfully.

"Me? Oh, I kIlEd a fEw cAtS, mAyBe GoReD a FaCe Or tWo As WeLl. I QuItE lIkE iT hErE, iF I dO sAy sO mYsElF. AnD yOu?" Not like he had any good reason, other than some likely off-the-whim excuse like Oh, well I kinda got sick of my Clan. Yeah, heh. Well, no wonder! Good god, Clan cats were borrring.

art reqbios

Old January 4th, 2021, 12:39 AM

Quote:
Well, well, it seemed Goslingpaw was going to have a feisty one on her pads. Haha, twas no biggie. She could rather handle an overly uptight kitten, speaking quite truthfully.

"Me? Oh, I kIlEd a fEw cAtS, mAyBe GoReD a FaCe Or tWo As WeLl. I QuItE lIkE iT hErE, iF I dO sAy sO mYsElF. AnD yOu?" Not like he had any good reason, other than some likely off-the-whim excuse like Oh, well I kinda got sick of my Clan. Yeah, heh. Well, no wonder! Good god, Clan cats were borrring.
Frogpaw took a step back don’t run away from this weakling, maybe he can feel you some tricks he told himself, he stud tall “ a weakling like you? Don’t think so... but if it’s true and your not just some stupid weakling could you teach me how to fight?”
Old January 4th, 2021, 12:54 AM
delicate woman.

Quote:
Frogpaw took a step back don’t run away from this weakling, maybe he can feel you some tricks he told himself, he stud tall “ a weakling like you? Don’t think so... but if it’s true and your not just some stupid weakling could you teach me how to fight?”
// taking a break w. the lower-caps lol

Despite the baby's butthurt words, Goslingpaw remained sprawled out, growing quite bored with the dude if she had to be honest. She rolled her eyes, the twitchy movements of her tail increasing in pace. "Ugh. That's what they all ask for --'Train me, Darkclaw!' or 'Ooh, teach me some battle moves no one has ever seen, Brokenheart!' As if the moves'll make 'em invincible or some crap.... But anyway. Give me a reason to train you, hm? I'm rather unmotivated when it comes to weaklings such as yourself." Seemed to Goslingpaw like this tom was only able to run his mouth in a battle, considering this beginning.

art reqbios

Old January 4th, 2021, 01:01 AM

Quote:
// taking a break w. the lower-caps lol

Despite the baby's butthurt words, Goslingpaw remained sprawled out, growing quite bored with the dude if she had to be honest. She rolled her eyes, the twitchy movements of her tail increasing in pace. "Ugh. That's what they all ask for --'Train me, Darkclaw!' or 'Ooh, teach me some battle moves no one has ever seen, Brokenheart!' As if the moves'll make 'em invincible or some crap.... But anyway. Give me a reason to train you, hm? I'm rather unmotivated when it comes to weaklings such as yourself." Seemed to Goslingpaw like this tom was only able to run his mouth in a battle, considering this beginning.
“ IM NOT A WEAKLING” he hissed, he was tired of that word, he was strong and had beat and hurt an apprentice older and more expirenced than him “ sorry... you don’t have to train me but I want to learn to fight, my mentor wouldn’t teach me and with the new training being with 5 apprentice and one warrior I don’t think it will go well. I want to prove I’m not weak sccrony and small, that I’m worth something and one day I want to take over shadowclan” he said trying to be more calm though he was fuming inside
Old January 4th, 2021, 01:13 AM
delicate woman.

Quote:
“ IM NOT A WEAKLING” he hissed, he was tired of that word, he was strong and had beat and hurt an apprentice older and more expirenced than him “ sorry... you don’t have to train me but I want to learn to fight, my mentor wouldn’t teach me and with the new training being with 5 apprentice and one warrior I don’t think it will go well. I want to prove I’m not weak sccrony and small, that I’m worth something and one day I want to take over shadowclan” he said trying to be more calm though he was fuming inside
"Well, I can't say for certain that I'd be scared in such particular case, but if I was a ShadowClan cat and I had a baby like you -- whats your name? -- as my leader, I'd make sure to get my ass outta there asap." She sputtered a long-withheld laugh, honestly pretty amused with herself.

Her jaws gaped wide on a yawn, revealing dog-like canines that glistened with saliva. "If you're as desperate as you're making yourself out to be, do what you apparently really need to and prove it. I'm getting bored with you already, and boring cats may just end up in my belly, y'know that?" Mmm. Gosling hadn't had herself some good ol' cat meat in a bit, and this overgrown kitten was beginning to look rather tasty.

art reqbios

Old January 4th, 2021, 02:34 PM

Quote:
"Well, I can't say for certain that I'd be scared in such particular case, but if I was a ShadowClan cat and I had a baby like you -- whats your name? -- as my leader, I'd make sure to get my ass outta there asap." She sputtered a long-withheld laugh, honestly pretty amused with herself.

Her jaws gaped wide on a yawn, revealing dog-like canines that glistened with saliva. "If you're as desperate as you're making yourself out to be, do what you apparently really need to and prove it. I'm getting bored with you already, and boring cats may just end up in my belly, y'know that?" Mmm. Gosling hadn't had herself some good ol' cat meat in a bit, and this overgrown kitten was beginning to look rather tasty.
" you want me to prove that i want training?" frogpaw hissed he had to prove a lot, prove he was better than shrewpaw prove that he was strong, his entire life was to prove something