by dino.
Last post by sootflame
Today 09:47 AM

Old October 19th, 2021, 06:16 AM
Visit the MagmaCat Store

My Mood: Fine
Default The MagmaCat Store

STORE IS CLOSED, PLEASE VEIW IMPORTANT EDITS FOR FURTHER INFO
UPDATE: GHOSTLY PHANTOM WILL BE RUNNING THE STORE FOR THE NEXT COUPLE OF MONTHS, PLEASE VISIT/CONTACT HIM IF YOU NEED INFORMATION Do know that this is not permanent, but will just be for a while since I am currently very busy.

The MagmaCat Store
Welcome to my store where I make warrior cats, just choose a pack and I will try and get it to you as fast as possible. I am also open to any other requests outside of these options.

IMPORTANT EDIT: When a worker submits a request to a costumer, the costumer is required to pay me (@MagmaCat), in which I well then personally send koins to the worker for their payment. In addtion for all workers if you are doing a ultra rare pack or legendary please contact @Naiad so you can add the art work to your post.

Biggest Edit: I will be temporarily closing MagmaCat Store for a couple of months. Anyone that still did not get a completed order will receive 500 kk. If anyone would be interested in running it for the next couple months please pm. Do know that it will not be first come first serve and I will only pick people I trust. If no one offers to take the role the store will remain closed to everyone. Sorry for any inconveniences this might cause.
@Raven~; @xXSharptailXx; @msytical; @Rapid; @Evil Pizza; @Naiad; @Ghostly Phantom

Naiad will now be doing art for the MagmaCat store! Info down below!

@xXSharptailXx will now be doing alternative warrior cats as well. If you would like this kind of cat please mention them in addition to me in your request!

@Raven~ will also now be in charge of names, please mention them in addition to me in your replies if you are requesting names!

@Playtime! will now be doing Non-Warrior characters as well, if you want this kind of request please add them to your request in addition to me!

*Names can be bought for 1 name/1kk. The limit to the number of names you can buy is currently 100 names, in addition, you can request what ranking the names will be. If you have any questions please ask me or ScaryCat

I will not be accepting any more people for Hire!

In the waitlist, the name of the person next to your request is the user that will be completing your order. if no one is assigned to your order that means I will be working on it!

@Playtime! - 1 Legendary - @xXSharptailXx
@SpringBlossoms - 1 Legendary - @Evil Pizza
@PlayWithFire - Ultra-Rare Pack - @Rapid
@Vampire Shadow - one legendary; alternative warriors legendary; a fullbody and a headshot - @mystical @Naiad (for the art section) @xXSharptailXx will do the alternative pack. Please send you part of this request separately to avoid confusion.
@Jackpot - 1 Legendary

Common Pack (30kk)
Name:
Ranking:
Appearance:
Backstory (1-2 paragraphs):

Rare Pack (50kk)
Name:
Ranking:
Personality:
Appearance:
Backstory (5-6 paragraphs):
*Comes with 10 warrior names

Ultra-Rare Pack (100kk)
Name:
Ranking:
Personality:
Appearance:
Backstory (6-10 paragraphs)
Character Art Included Made by Naiad (Headshot)
*Comes with 25 warrior names: each given clan

Legendary Pack (150kk)
Name:
Ranking:
Personality:
Appearance:
Backstory (Unlimited paragraphs):
Character Art Included Made by Naiad (Full)
*Comes with 50 warrior names: each given a clan and gender/alignment

*I will most likely get to it after 3:00 pm! Also mention me in your requests, please!

Here is the information for Naiad's Art Shop!

Form:
Name:
Description:
Personality:
Headshot or Full:
Any of information/requests:

Headhsot (50kk)
Art includes a full headshot of the character

Full Body (150kk)
Art includes the characters full body

Here is the information for Playtime's Non-Warriors Shop!

Common Non-Warrior Pack (40 kk)
Name:
Ranking:
Appearance:

Rare Non-Warrior Pack (60 kk)
Name:
Ranking:
Personality:
Appearance:
Comes with 10 free names!

Ultra-Rare Non-Warrior Pack (110kk)
Name:
Ranking:
Personality:
Appearance:
Comes with 25 names; each given clan

Legendary Non-Warrior Pack (160 kk)
Name:
Ranking:
Personality:
Appearance:
Comes with 50 names; each given clan, gender and alignment

Here is the information for xXSharptailXx's alternative warrior's shop!

Common Alternative Pack (55kk)
Name:
Ranking (please tell me):
Appearance:

Rare Alternative Pack (75kk)
Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
*Comes with 10 warrior names

Ultra-Rare Alternative Pack (125kk)
Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
*Comes with 25 warrior names: each given clan

Legendary Alternative Pack (175kk)
Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
*Comes with 50 warrior or 25 rogue/loner (your Choice) names: each given a clan and gender/alignment

*I will most likely get to it on weekends! Also mention me in your requests, please!

My cats
Nightkit: Black tom with blue eyes (ShC)

Last edited by MagmaCat; November 19th, 2021 at 05:09 AM.
Old October 19th, 2021, 06:42 AM
Confused RÄT

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: The MagmaCat Store

I have quite a lot to spare. I’d like rare one please, but if you dint feel like you want to I can take the common one ^^
@MagmaCat
Old October 19th, 2021, 06:44 AM
Visit the MagmaCat Store

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binx View Post
I have quite a lot to spare. I’d like rare one please, but if you dint feel like you want to I can take the common one ^^
@MagmaCat

Sure! I’ll get you the rare as soon as I can!

My cats
Old October 19th, 2021, 06:51 AM
Confused RÄT

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagmaCat View Post
Sure! I’ll get you the rare as soon as I can!
Thank you ^^
Old October 19th, 2021, 05:34 PM
Visit the MagmaCat Store

Quote:
Thank you ^^
Name: Ravenfrost
Alignment (Good/Bad): Ravenfrost is loyal to the leader of ShadowClan and in his eyes, he believes that is good.
Clan: ShadowClan
Ranking: Warrior
Personality: Fierce, Loyal, and Protective
Appearance: Large shiny dark-bluish black fur with splotches of silver gray, and crystal blue eyes. He also has several faint scars along his chest.
Backstory: Ravenfrost grew up in the dark shadows as lowly orphan, which makes sense for a ShadowClan cat. Growing up a runt, Ravenkit learned to stay away from others for his only sibling was a brother who would abuse and torture him. Ravenkit would often go the warrior’s den and wait for Shadowspark to come. The golden warrior would always comfort him when Ravenkit felt sad (which seemed like everytime). Shadowspark had a way with kits, and it seemed Shadowspark was the parent Ravenkit never had. He remembers the day when Shadowspark was banished for meeting with a Riverclan cat. Ravenkit wanted to curl up and die. He felt unwanted, like a warrior’s life was never meant for him. So, he ran. Ravenkit ran until he never stopped, through the dark forest and away from the camp as fast as he could. However, Ravenkit was about to run into a life so terrifying it would never compare to anything he faced before.
Ravenkit had heard noises one night, as he curled up in the protection of crooked oak tree. A horrid fox crept, maw dripping with blood. Ravenkit screamed and ran, but the predator was on top of him in seconds and blood spurted as the fox ripped into his chest. If it weren’t for the last second arrival of the late-night ShadowClan patrol, Ravenkit wouldn’t be alive today. He was eventually brought back to camp and thrown back into the life of being a warrior cat. He soon became a apprentice, but never came attached to his mentor. Ravenpaw longed to see Shadowspark once again but was forced to live a life of sadness and depression. He spent a lot of time thinking about the world beyond, and how his experience was running free. The worst of Leaf-Bare had engulfed four clans, and a terrible blizzard had struck ShadowClan.
Ravenpaw was hunting not aware of the danger he was in. It was just mere seconds before the icy winter air cut at his throat and snow tugged at his thick coat. The storm was blinding and Ravenpaw charged back to camp, his paws landing in deep snow, unable to keep up with Ravenpaw’s determination. He sank into the blowing white powder, the wind snuffing out any of the screams of help Ravenpaw made. He felt darkness coming in swiftly, no longer able to fight the cold. Ravenpaw then saw a figure coming, standing through the snow as if it was nothing. He saw weakly the figure approach and it was none other than Shadowspark, the golden fur just as brilliant as it had been moons ago. Ravenpaw couldn’t saw anything, his mouth frozen shut. Shadowspark stood over him, the wind hitting the warrior like mad. Ravenpaw drifted off, finally protected from the cold.
When he awoke, he found the blizzard had passed, and Shadowspark was laying in the snow. Ravenpaw dragged himself over, and found the tom cat frozen solid, his eyes shut, his paws blue. Ravenpaw cried, he cried the hardest he had ever cried in his long, miserable life. He put his face in Shadowspark’s fur, weeping as his tears turned to ice. When Ravenpaw came back and told his mentor what had happened, Ravenpaw was brought to the medicine den for the rest of the day. The rest of his time being an apprentice was a blur, and when he eventually had his warrior ceremony Ravenfrost had realized something. Shadowspark had sacrificed his life for a reason. He was given a second chance by Starclan.
So Ravenfrost decided to come into the light. No more hiding, no more being scared. Ravenfrost even got the guts faced off against his brother. He went on to be the most loyal cat he could and be a brave member of ShadowClan, even in the harshest of times. And every Leaf-Bare, Ravenfrost walked through the forest, climbing the small slope where Shadowspark had been buried, and enjoyed the day with his one, true father.

Here are some addtional names you can use (or not I dont care!)

Halfkit, Dovepaw, Slaterabbit, Sunfall, Rosespirit, Icerose, Violetcloud, Ivywhisper, Cherryfang, Sagecrystal

My cats
Old October 19th, 2021, 05:43 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Blah

Am I able to have a legendary pack please?
@MagmaCat

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old October 19th, 2021, 05:49 PM
Visit the MagmaCat Store

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-legendary-cowstar View Post
Am I able to have a legendary pack please?
@MagmaCat
Sure thing!

My cats
Old October 19th, 2021, 07:56 PM
Confused RÄT

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagmaCat View Post
Name: Ravenfrost
Alignment (Good/Bad): Ravenfrost is loyal to the leader of ShadowClan and in his eyes, he believes that is good.
Clan: ShadowClan
Ranking: Warrior
Personality: Fierce, Loyal, and Protective
Appearance: Large shiny dark-bluish black fur with splotches of silver gray, and crystal blue eyes. He also has several faint scars along his chest.
Backstory: Ravenfrost grew up in the dark shadows as lowly orphan, which makes sense for a ShadowClan cat. Growing up a runt, Ravenkit learned to stay away from others for his only sibling was a brother who would abuse and torture him. Ravenkit would often go the warrior’s den and wait for Shadowspark to come. The golden warrior would always comfort him when Ravenkit felt sad (which seemed like everytime). Shadowspark had a way with kits, and it seemed Shadowspark was the parent Ravenkit never had. He remembers the day when Shadowspark was banished for meeting with a Riverclan cat. Ravenkit wanted to curl up and die. He felt unwanted, like a warrior’s life was never meant for him. So, he ran. Ravenkit ran until he never stopped, through the dark forest and away from the camp as fast as he could. However, Ravenkit was about to run into a life so terrifying it would never compare to anything he faced before.
Ravenkit had heard noises one night, as he curled up in the protection of crooked oak tree. A horrid fox crept, maw dripping with blood. Ravenkit screamed and ran, but the predator was on top of him in seconds and blood spurted as the fox ripped into his chest. If it weren’t for the last second arrival of the late-night ShadowClan patrol, Ravenkit wouldn’t be alive today. He was eventually brought back to camp and thrown back into the life of being a warrior cat. He soon became a apprentice, but never came attached to his mentor. Ravenpaw longed to see Shadowspark once again but was forced to live a life of sadness and depression. He spent a lot of time thinking about the world beyond, and how his experience was running free. The worst of Leaf-Bare had engulfed four clans, and a terrible blizzard had struck ShadowClan.
Ravenpaw was hunting not aware of the danger he was in. It was just mere seconds before the icy winter air cut at his throat and snow tugged at his thick coat. The storm was blinding and Ravenpaw charged back to camp, his paws landing in deep snow, unable to keep up with Ravenpaw’s determination. He sank into the blowing white powder, the wind snuffing out any of the screams of help Ravenpaw made. He felt darkness coming in swiftly, no longer able to fight the cold. Ravenpaw then saw a figure coming, standing through the snow as if it was nothing. He saw weakly the figure approach and it was none other than Shadowspark, the golden fur just as brilliant as it had been moons ago. Ravenpaw couldn’t saw anything, his mouth frozen shut. Shadowspark stood over him, the wind hitting the warrior like mad. Ravenpaw drifted off, finally protected from the cold.
When he awoke, he found the blizzard had passed, and Shadowspark was laying in the snow. Ravenpaw dragged himself over, and found the tom cat frozen solid, his eyes shut, his paws blue. Ravenpaw cried, he cried the hardest he had ever cried in his long, miserable life. He put his face in Shadowspark’s fur, weeping as his tears turned to ice. When Ravenpaw came back and told his mentor what had happened, Ravenpaw was brought to the medicine den for the rest of the day. The rest of his time being an apprentice was a blur, and when he eventually had his warrior ceremony Ravenfrost had realized something. Shadowspark had sacrificed his life for a reason. He was given a second chance by Starclan.
So Ravenfrost decided to come into the light. No more hiding, no more being scared. Ravenfrost even got the guts faced off against his brother. He went on to be the most loyal cat he could and be a brave member of ShadowClan, even in the harshest of times. And every Leaf-Bare, Ravenfrost walked through the forest, climbing the small slope where Shadowspark had been buried, and enjoyed the day with his one, true father.

Here are some addtional names you can use (or not I dont care!)

Halfkit, Dovepaw, Slaterabbit, Sunfall, Rosespirit, Icerose, Violetcloud, Ivywhisper, Cherryfang, Sagecrystal

Amazing :0 how do I pay you? Haha I’ve never payed anyone in here
Old October 20th, 2021, 05:38 AM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

legendary pack please do I have to fill out a form @Malevolent MagmaCat
Old October 20th, 2021, 05:39 AM
Visit the MagmaCat Store

Quote:
Amazing :0 how do I pay you? Haha I’ve never payed anyone in here
Thanks! In order to pay just click on your Koins and it will bring you to a screen with a donation log. Just scroll down and on the bottom right you will find "Donations and Loans", click on that and type my name in and how much your paying. (Hope that helps!)

My cats