Today 09:07 PM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by iliri
Today 08:57 PM

Old March 8th, 2017, 03:03 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Luna Lake

Please PM me for the story, please so you know how to follow along with everything!

Lycans against hunters, fighting for their lives, little do they know they are destined to be friends...

Isobel is a famous girl in Luna Lake for her wealth and kindness, but how she got her money no one knows, not even her family. Some people say she robs banks, others say she runs a hidden business, the truth is she takes on dangerous jobs, and her 'wealth' is nothing but scraps of money that she uses for her family. She is known as a mother sister figure, until she disappears after a trip to Dawson. Now her family sets out on a mission to save Isobel from an infamous lycan group named SilverCross. As her family goes to find her, they meet her Dawson team, and now, with more people and now a full team, the group must take down the evil leaders of SilverCross and bring Isobel back to Luna Lake, before the hunters reach the city and kill the entire town.

Characters

ISOBEL'S FAMILY

Isobel (me)- "The Golden Wolf"; "Wolf of Gold"; The leader of the group and her team, she is cocky, stubborn, troublesome, riskful, humorous, yet she is a very stoic girl. She has a motherly feel to her,/ and she loves to annoy people, even if she is not trying to. She is highly protective of her friends and family and has grown a strong bond with Phoenix.

Brendon (shadow)- He is stubborn like his sister, but he is strong. He has been through a lot like his sister, but he had friends to help him. He is kind and loving once some get to know him. He is dating Phoenix, and he is highly protective of her.

Bara (river)- She may seem temperamental, but it’s to protect her family. She is loved by her friends, and even if to others she seems rude, her friends and family know it’s her own way of showing her love. Daughter of the famous "Healer Wolf"

Phoenix (closed)- To those who don’t know her, she seems rude, mean, temperamental and resentful, but there is more to her than meets the eye. When one gets to know her, she is calm, sweet, loving, and fun to be around. She is always trying to get Isobel out of trouble, even if she doesn’t listen.

Scarlet (me)- Much isn’t known about the new girl of Luna Lake. Her family used to live on the outskirts of the town, before they were killed. She is sweet, and has a great sense of humour. Her looks draw many’s attention, though she by passes all who try to win her over.

ISOBEL’S TEAM

Demitry (Demi) (me)- She is a cocky, dark girl with a bad past. She seems untrustworthy at first, but she has many tricks up her sleeve. She is protective and caring. She is troublesome, but she had gotten it from Isobel. She has been a close friend to Isobel since the day she started her job.

Damion - He is the life of the team. He seems dull, but he is a true genius, and he is very humourous. He creates the routes and the plans for the team, and he knows Dawson like the back of his hand. He is Demi’s brother, and he has a small crush on Isobel.

Jackson (jazz)- He is tough and strong, and is afraid of no one except for Isobel. He is quick to attack, and he is very fast, giving him an advantage on the team. His family was killed, and he moved to Dawson for work. He and Scarlet had been together before.

Lukas (shadow)- He is a tough but hyper soul who can get excited over anything. He loves to fight and challenge the strongest even if he knows he is going to lose and even so, it doesn’t matter to him.

Sam (rose)- She is sweet and kind, and is always trying to find a way out of fights. She is the youngest of the team, and has been Isobel’s favorite, and she is usually the first to back out of a dangerous plan, besides her job. Even though she is usually brought back, and she is always cautious. She has a special power to read minds and send messages like her brothers.

Buster (closed)- Being the oldest of his brother Kyle and sister Sam, and the team, he is a dark friend of Isobel’s. She has known him for years, and they have always had each other’s back, despite the circumstances. He has grown a liking to Isobel, and has always protected her. The two grow a strong relationship that they have hidden from the family and team

Kyle - He is like his sister, Sam, and usually backs out of dangerous journeys, but he is usually brought back, just the same. He has many friends, and he is loved, like his sister.

Kendell (rose)- He is a major enemy to the team, leader of the SilverCross, and even though he onced worked on the team, he quit and fought against them.

NEW CHARRIES
(will be featured in book 2!)

Sasuke - He's calm, quiet but when you push him he's bloodthirsty, ruthless and very dangerous of course the calm is just a mask to hide the real him a nightmare waiting to end everything and everyone
Winter - He's hot tempered strong and one might say ruthless follows his brother blindly and always listens to his orders like a tamed wolf on a leash
Sosuke - He's calm, quiet and a silent killer follows his brother Sasuke with a clear mind
Lanks -
Ronan -
(personas will come in a sec promise)

~FORM~
Name:
Personality(ocs only):
Love Interest:
Other/Questions:

Last edited by monfang; March 10th, 2017 at 12:15 PM.
Old March 8th, 2017, 03:24 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Luna Lake

Sasuke wolfheart
Male
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...aef30afd8f.jpg
He's calm, quiet but when you push him he's bloodthirsty, ruthless and very dangerous of course the calm is just a mask to hide the real him a nightmare waiting to end everything and everyone
Open
He has two brothers named winter and sosuke

Winter
Male
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...971b743b1b.jpg
He's hot tempered strong and one might say ruthless follows his brother blindly and always listens to his orders like a tamed wolf on a leash
Open
Hi :3 also are they allowed to change into wolves?

Sosuke
Male
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...JPDLc1_X8dZ767
He's calm, quiet and a silent killer follows his brother Sasuke with a clear mind
Open
Old March 8th, 2017, 03:45 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days

Yo
Old March 8th, 2017, 03:55 PM

Cool Re: Luna Lake

imma start rp and i told you, sas, to be bUSTER... ugh! alright fine, shadow can you be buster or someone other than jUST brendon? lol
Old March 8th, 2017, 03:57 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days

I'll take Lukas
Old March 8th, 2017, 04:26 PM

Cool Re: Luna Lake

kay
Old March 8th, 2017, 04:54 PM
Leader of Nazarick