Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
War and Mercy [ShC/RC]
Last post by Aolani
Today 05:45 PM
Advertising
by Fawn
Last post by Ragwort
Today 05:44 PM
Lumi's Shop ✨
Last post by Aolani
Today 05:32 PM
RC Camp Defense Event -...
Last post by constellation
Today 05:27 PM

Old April 10th, 2022, 05:26 PM
so life goes on

Bump Policy: 72 hrs
My Mood: Mysterious
Default Spiderpaw's Finder

Hi hello! I really want to get Spiderpaw a bit more developed since he is one of my main characters, and quite honestly, he isn't much more than an #emosk8terboy. I will be adding Spiderpaw's feelings and/or reasons why he may/may not get along with a certain role, but that doesn't mean that your character has to exactly fit that mold! I'd prefer that the people in his life would be pretty active, but that won't be needed depending on some roles.

Biological Family:

Mother [Finchstep] [OPEN]: Finchstep was only present very early on in Spiderpaw's life, which makes Spiderpaw resent her. About a moon after Spiderpaw was born, she left the clan with a rogue, who was his biological father. She is quite a selfish and emotional molly that would rather forget all of the bad things she had done in her life. She is about 30 moons old with brown/greyish fur.

Father [OPEN]: Even though Spiderpaw never met his bio father, he hates him even more than his mother. No specific requirements other than he must be a rogue and be around 30 moons.

Siblings [OPEN]: Spiderpaw doesn't feel super close to his siblings, so not a whole lot of interaction is required. They could either be rogues like their mother or a part of RC, your choice. Must be the same age as Spiderpaw [7 moons], and look somewhat like Spiderpaw and/or Finchstep.

Friends and Enemies:

Friends [OPEN, 1/2]: Spiderpaw has a very hard time getting close to other cats, so I will only be accepting 2 cats to be his friends. I'd prefer these cats to be around his age, but that isn't required. Must be a part of Riverclan. [Streampaw - @/AllSeer]

Enemies [OPEN]: These cats would probably be either really energetic or obnoxious, and despise Spiderpaw just as much as he despises them. I wouldn't be surprised if they even challenged Spiderpaw, since he hates cats thinking they are better than him and would do anything to prove himself. Like I said in the friends one, I'd prefer these cats to be around his age, but it isn't required. Must be a part of Riverclan.

Crush[es?] [OPEN]: I'll accept cats that around his age and they can be any gender. He is currently having a forbidden romance plot though, where he figures out he likes other toms. So for the time being [unless I decide to make Spiderpaw polyamorous], I'll only be accepting cats that have a crush on him.

Training!!!

Note: I expect there to be lots of interactions between the mentors and Spiderpaw, so I will expect the mentors to be very active. I would also like them to be a parent figure in his life, and because Spiderpaw might view them as a parent, he might dislike them at first or be uncooperative.

Battle Training [OPEN, 2/3]: I am looking for any Riverclan warrior to train this mans! I am begging! Please! He hasn't gotten any battle training at all!! Someone get this mans! [ Snowleap - @/zenosaurus ] [ Flintstrike - @/starry. ]

Hunting Training [OPEN, 0/3]: I am also looking for a Riverclan warrior to teach Spiderpaw how to hunt because it's been a month and he has no clue how.

Dark Forest Training [OPEN]: I was planning on a Dark Forest cat training Spiderpaw and taking advantage of his superiority complex.

Form:

Name [&link if applicable]:
Gender & Pronouns:
Appearance:
Personality:
Role:
Why?:
Mention me: @R0WAN

Everyday, there's another thing on my mind. It weighs me down to the ground.

Art Shop

Very busy schedule | Bump me after 72 hours

Last edited by R0WAN; May 14th, 2022 at 02:35 PM.
Old April 10th, 2022, 06:12 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: Spiderpaw's Everything Finder

Name: Snowleap
Gender & Pronouns: Nonbinary Trans Man (he/them)
Personality: Kindhearted | Patient | Caring | Hardworking | Overthinker
Role: Battle or Hunting Trainer ( either is fine with me )
Why?: Snowleap loves training apprentices! He’s helped many Riverclan youths, like Mistypaw and Frozenpaw, learn how to fish. While he is mostly used to giving out territory tours or fishing lessons, the shield has always wanted to try and train an apprentice how to fight. As much as he loves hunting, it can get a bit repetitive for him and he wants to try out something new -- but if the apprentice really wants to learn how to hunt, then Snowleap wouldn’t disregard it. Either way, he's happy to help!
Old April 10th, 2022, 07:21 PM
so life goes on

Default Re: Spiderpaw's Everything Finder

Quote:
Originally Posted by masquerade View Post
Name: Snowleap
Gender & Pronouns: Nonbinary Trans Man (he/them)
Personality: Kindhearted | Patient | Caring | Hardworking | Overthinker
Role: Battle or Hunting Trainer ( either is fine with me )
Why?: Snowleap loves training apprentices! He’s helped many Riverclan youths, like Mistypaw and Frozenpaw, learn how to fish. While he is mostly used to giving out territory tours or fishing lessons, the shield has always wanted to try and train an apprentice how to fight. As much as he loves hunting, it can get a bit repetitive for him and he wants to try out something new -- but if the apprentice really wants to learn how to hunt, then Snowleap wouldn’t disregard it. Either way, he's happy to help!
Accepted for battle training! Would you like to make the starter?

Art Shop

Old April 10th, 2022, 07:51 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: Spiderpaw's Everything Finder

Quote:
Originally Posted by R0WAN View Post
Accepted for battle training! Would you like to make the starter?
I'll type up the starter now!
Old April 11th, 2022, 04:19 PM
so life goes on

Bump!

Art Shop

Old April 11th, 2022, 04:26 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Name [&link if applicable]: Flintstrike

Gender & Pronouns: Male – He/him

Personality: Flintstrike is a very loyal and hardworking warrior. He is determined to serve his clan at his best. He is very wise due to his pretty old age and a fierce fighter. Fierce isn't good for him, though - it causes him to start fights. He is also very proud and defends his opinion. Pretty much a grump when he is disturbed.

Role: Battle Trainer

Why?: He'd never really back down from giving an apprentice battle training, since it is one of his passions. Flintstrike has found himself quite skillful in battle, not only because of his size and strength. He would try to pass down his knowledge to Spiderpaw to help her become a warrior, though he might be a teeny bit grumpy at first ^^

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old April 11th, 2022, 05:01 PM
so life goes on

Quote:
Originally Posted by starry. View Post
Name [&link if applicable]: Flintstrike

Gender & Pronouns: Male – He/him

Personality: Flintstrike is a very loyal and hardworking warrior. He is determined to serve his clan at his best. He is very wise due to his pretty old age and a fierce fighter. Fierce isn't good for him, though - it causes him to start fights. He is also very proud and defends his opinion. Pretty much a grump when he is disturbed.

Role: Battle Trainer

Why?: He'd never really back down from giving an apprentice battle training, since it is one of his passions. Flintstrike has found himself quite skillful in battle, not only because of his size and strength. He would try to pass down his knowledge to Spiderpaw to help her become a warrior, though he might be a teeny bit grumpy at first ^^

Accepted!

Art Shop

Old April 14th, 2022, 02:14 PM
so life goes on

Bump!

Art Shop

Old April 14th, 2022, 02:58 PM
Dogs Are Too Good For Us

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Bored

Name [&link if applicable]: Pebblepaw
Gender & Pronouns: Female: She/Her
Personality: Clever and observant, she always knows when something is wrong. She puts pressure on herself and always tries to be the best. She cares deeply about those she loves.
Role: Crush
Why?: I have been looking for a crush for her for a while and she has one (Frozenpaw) but I feel like there should be more than one. She and Spiderpaw both put a lot of pressure on themselves. I feel like she could balance him out as she also has a calm, soft side. She is 10 moons.

Bump me after 48 hours!

Old April 14th, 2022, 03:03 PM
Call Me Zei

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Name [&link if applicable]: Whisperkit
Gender & Pronouns: girl, she/her
Personality: happy-go-lucky
Role: friend or future crush
Why?: whisperkit is a little shy but is a friendly person, maybe she can convince spiderpaw to make more friends.

Might go on Hiatus for 'bout 3 months, given summer vacation starts soon and i got practically no rps to keep me interested over the summer