Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post The Forest Roars
Last post by Ladiebugg
Today 02:13 PM
Go to first new post Clan-Independent...
by Snips
Last post by Snips
Today 02:11 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 01:52 PM
Duckkit
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 01:50 PM

Old February 23rd, 2023, 05:09 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Status: That one ts song is real (Cruel Summer) - Lillith will always be #1
Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Sad

Exclamation DRAGONCLAN REBOOT ROLE-PLAY

https://picasion.com/gl/gSvx/

Welcome to DragonClan!

DragonClan is a clan of cat-dragon hybrids!

JOINING INFROMATION
  • Cats born in DragonClan may start roleplaying immediately.

• Outsiders are required to speak with Dragonstar prior to joining.

• Joining as an apprentice without a mentor is closed. Unless you want us to do a random assign, then it is a no. Put "Random assign" on the other to get a random mentor

The camp is in a cliff that is surrounded by a bramble thicket. There is some lava on their meeting place. The camp is split up. The meeting place is a tall rock with magma seeping in the cracks. The leader's den is above that. The medicine den is slightly to the left of that. The medicine cats have the powers of making herbs flame-proof. The warrior's den is the biggest den. It is across from the leader's den and is covered by twigs and stones. The nursery is next to the medicine den, so queens have easy access to the medicine den. The apprentice den is to the left of the warrior's den and is hidden by ferns. The den is underground. The Elder's den is right of the Leader's den, and is protected by wood and stones. There 'safe place' underneath the magma rocks. The den is hidden by stones and is hard to see. The clan uses this just in case of attack.

DragonClan was thought to be founded by a former leader, Tsunamistar, but was later found out to be founded by Moonstar. Tsunamistar had secretly given birth to a kit, whom today is known as our leader, Dragonstar. When our founder lost her last life, she was born as a new kit, who remembered everything from her past life when she opened her eyes. She revealed her new life as the Medicine Cat and Co-Leader, Moonpaw. Moonpaw is a wise young cat, who does not plan on being leader, but Dragonstar insisted.

LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN MAKE A SPREADSHEET

Leader-Dragonstar-Calico pelt with amber eyes. Large red-gold SkyWing wings, tail, claws, teeth, and has red-gold scales underneath the fur. Twice the size of a normal warrior. @Leafspeaker

Co-Leader-Moonpaw-Silver tabby she-cat with blue eyes and a tiny star on her head. She is an IceWing NightWing mix @Bean_The_Cat

Deputy-Chosen by leader

Medicine Cat-Moonpaw-Silver tabby she-cat with blue eyes and a tiny star on her head. Her wings are large, and her head is covered in scales. She is an IceWing NightWing mix

Medicine Cat Apprentice-Chosen by medicine cat

Warriors-
Skytail-White tom with wide wings and blue eyes. He is part IceWing with a white crest on his head.
Dustwater-Jet Black tom with dark blue eyes and Wings, He is an Icewing/Nightwing hybrid, and proud of it. silver tear drop like markings reside in the corners of his eyes { @Rei }
Nightshade-brown and black she-cat with long fur and green eyes. { @Lovey-Dovey Ashie }

Apprentices-
Flamepaw-dark russet with a pale underbelly, has a scar across his left eye. Has gold eyes and crimson SkyWing wings and tail { @/Lovey-Dovey Ashie }
Queens-
Willowflower-Brown NightWing with small wings. Her wings are covered in scales and shine in the moon.

Elders-

Moonpaw has revealed to be a reencarnation of our founder, Moonstar, and has become a Medicine cat and Co-leader

I hope you guys will enjoy this!

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old February 23rd, 2023, 05:20 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: DRAGONCLAN REBOOT ROLE-PLAY

~~Dragonstar~~

{ OPEN }

Dragonstar sat alone, thinking deeply. She had no idea what to do. Her life had been a lie. She couldn't believe it still. Focus. She had things to do. Stretching, the DragonClan leader flew back to camp and landed in the clearing, looking at her Clan.

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old February 23rd, 2023, 05:27 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

The silver striped hybrid flew back to camp, mouth full of herbs. When she landed, she spotted Dragonstar. She dropped the herbs and trotted over to her. "Hey Dragonstar! Could you help me with something?" She asked, tail flicking.

{ @Leafspeaker }

lio sneezed here (achoo)

Last edited by Bean; February 23rd, 2023 at 05:30 PM.
Old February 23rd, 2023, 05:31 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean_The_Cat View Post

The silver striped hybrid flew back to camp, mouth full of herbs. When she landed, she spotted Dragonstar. She dropped the herbs and trotted over to her. "Hey Dragonstar! Could you help me with something?" She asked, tail flicking.

{ @Leafspeaker }
*Dragonstar glanced at Moonpaw, nodding*

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old February 23rd, 2023, 07:20 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Dustwater Scratched an Inch "anyone want to go border patroling with me?"

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old February 27th, 2023, 04:56 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

WindClan Re: DRAGONCLAN REBOOT ROLE-PLAY

MOONPAW

Co-Leader/Medicine Cat
{ @
CreeperLover649
, @Rei , @Lovey-Dovey Ashie }

Moonpaw leaped up to the molten rock that was there meeting area. "I need current Clan members to gather around to hear my words!" She yowled. She looked around, seeing everything bigger, since she was in a small body. She shapeshifted into her past self, a big silver tabby. "We have moved into a camp, and we have lost many members. But you remain, and we can build this Clan back up again! So, we will need sevral things done. Me and Dragonstar will be incharge. No questions." She said, Looking at Dragonstar.

"First is re-building dens. Willowflower, Skytail and Flamepaw, You will be reparing the nursery, Apprentice den, and Elder's den. We may not have Elders yet, But we still need the den ready. I will come and consult with you about the things we want in the new dens." She said, selecting her parents and an apprentice.

"Next! Duskwater, Nightshade, and Sparkpaw {NPC, She is open for one of you guys to play!}, You will repair the Leader's den and Medicine den. I will give you instructions for my den, And you shall talk to Dragonstar to see what she wants in her new den." She told the two warriors.

"Now, I want Mintshade and Marbletail {Both NPC's, anyone can play them!} to guard the camp." She told the two warriors.

The silver she-cat padded over to Flamepaw and her family. "We'll start with the nursery. We could have a small corner filled with moss and soft sticks hanging from the walls, so they can have a little play-corner. Once you're done, Flamepaw can tell you what they think the apprentice den should have. After that, The warrior's den could use a training corner, and a pool of water. Be sure to make the den sturdy"

After that, she padded over to Duskwater, Nightshade, and Sparkpaw who were with Dragonstar. "For my den, There will be a deep pool. Put all of the herbs in there before starting renovations. If the leaves are black, toss them out, they'll be no use. Now, Dragonstar, what do you want in your new den?" She asked.

lio sneezed here (achoo)

Last edited by Bean; February 27th, 2023 at 04:56 PM.
Old March 4th, 2023, 05:00 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

{ Bumping for @Octavia! , @~_LuzNoceda_~ , @Guardian Fox }

lio sneezed here (achoo)

Last edited by Bean; March 4th, 2023 at 05:01 PM.
Old March 4th, 2023, 05:08 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean_The_Cat View Post
MOONPAW

Co-Leader/Medicine Cat
{ @
CreeperLover649
, @Rei , @Lovey-Dovey Ashie }

Moonpaw leaped up to the molten rock that was there meeting area. "I need current Clan members to gather around to hear my words!" She yowled. She looked around, seeing everything bigger, since she was in a small body. She shapeshifted into her past self, a big silver tabby. "We have moved into a camp, and we have lost many members. But you remain, and we can build this Clan back up again! So, we will need sevral things done. Me and Dragonstar will be incharge. No questions." She said, Looking at Dragonstar.

"First is re-building dens. Willowflower, Skytail and Flamepaw, You will be reparing the nursery, Apprentice den, and Elder's den. We may not have Elders yet, But we still need the den ready. I will come and consult with you about the things we want in the new dens." She said, selecting her parents and an apprentice.

"Next! Duskwater, Nightshade, and Sparkpaw {NPC, She is open for one of you guys to play!}, You will repair the Leader's den and Medicine den. I will give you instructions for my den, And you shall talk to Dragonstar to see what she wants in her new den." She told the two warriors.

"Now, I want Mintshade and Marbletail {Both NPC's, anyone can play them!} to guard the camp." She told the two warriors.

The silver she-cat padded over to Flamepaw and her family. "We'll start with the nursery. We could have a small corner filled with moss and soft sticks hanging from the walls, so they can have a little play-corner. Once you're done, Flamepaw can tell you what they think the apprentice den should have. After that, The warrior's den could use a training corner, and a pool of water. Be sure to make the den sturdy"

After that, she padded over to Duskwater, Nightshade, and Sparkpaw who were with Dragonstar. "For my den, There will be a deep pool. Put all of the herbs in there before starting renovations. If the leaves are black, toss them out, they'll be no use. Now, Dragonstar, what do you want in your new den?" She asked.
"Alright" Dustwater grunted

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old March 4th, 2023, 05:32 PM
error in the code

~~Dragonstar~~

{ @Octavia! @Bean_The_Cat @Guardian Fox }

Dragonstar listens to Moo paw before speaking up herself. "I'm sure all of you know that Flamepaw has no mentor. So I will be fixing that today. Flamepaw, your be mentor shall be Dustwater."

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿

Last edited by bubble[error].; March 4th, 2023 at 05:33 PM.
Old March 5th, 2023, 03:45 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Nightshade helps rebuild the medicine den, while Flamepaw helps with the medicine den.

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw