ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Bean
Today 10:59 AM

Old May 10th, 2023, 12:44 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default if you stumble, make it apart of the dance (p)

Silverkit was bored. Stupidly bored. Being dead was boring. Having no dead friends or family to hang out with was boring. Having only one living friend to pester was annoying. And Sil was too scared to do what she did to Batpaw again, break into the living world for a few moments only to be interrogated about death, didn't sound like a good way to spend her time. She already knew what being dead was like, and she already knew what being alive was like. There was nothing new to discover up here, she had spent the last week just exploring every inch of the starry terrain, and looking for dead leaders to chat with. So far, everyone she met here was boring and some form of depressed. Even Whitekit, her new best friend, was too sad, too mature for her liking. Like yeah, I got it, you died. Samesies! And you don't see me moping around. Yet.

So Sil was going to make a new friend. Yeah, that was what she was going to do. She was going to share one of Peachie's friends, so once she broke out of StarClan, she would be able to have cats who would be happy to see her. Because she never had cats who were happy to see her, her mama never smiled when she saw Sil, her Clanmates didn't know her well so they were never very happy to see her, and then when she died, only one cat cared! Sil didn't even know if her body got buried or not. Maybe that was why when Peachfrost showed her the smallest hint of care, and shed tears for her when she died, Silverkit got the attention and love she craved and just... latched on. And she fed into her toddler delusions, without even worrying that Peachie might not like her.

Anyways, that wasn't the point. The point was that she needed new friends so that when she somehow clawed her way back, she would have friends- maybe even a family, to go back to. So, since the way she summoned Peachie worked so well, Sil decided to do the same thing for someone she had noticed during her brief life. So Sil squeezed her eyes shut and tried to manifest the she-cat appearing in front of her, rocking from side to side in anticipation.

[ @Rose ]

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; May 10th, 2023 at 10:56 PM.
Old May 10th, 2023, 07:48 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: if you stumble, make it apart of the dance (p)

Berryfrost
She/Her

Stars, Berryfrost was tired. And it felt strange. She'd fallen asleep to stop feeling tired, and yet here she was, tired all the same, lying here with her eyes closed and the wind ruffling her fur - wait. There'd been no wind where she'd been sleeping. Huh???

Mismatched hues flickered open with unveiled surprise, latching onto a little kitten rocking back and forth in front of her. But that alone wasn't what caught Berryfrost's interest. The speckled female let out a quiet gasp of shock as her gaze landed on the ground. The very, very starry ground. And looking at that starry ground, this perfect land of endless hunting, Berryfrost felt her heart sink in her chest.

Dead.

She'd undoubtedly died in her sleep. Had left everyone she loved behind. Berryfrost should be thankful her death wasn't painful, but all she could feel in the moment was heartache. Blue and green eyes flicked to the kitten who stood before her, and Berryfrost felt guilt claw up her throat. Here she was, complaining about dying when this kitten had had her life snatched away from her so quickly. She ought to be comforting them, not feeling remorseful about her own death.

"Hello." Berryfrost whispered softly, rising to her paws and offering Silverkit a gentle smile. The kit had.. ventured all the way out here in the middle of no where to greet her?

[ @jupiter - Silverkit ]

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.
Old May 10th, 2023, 11:11 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

The fluffy silver lass let out a thrilled squeak as the molly appeared before her. "I'm magical!" She squealed, plumy tail flying straight up as she grinned at the molly. But the grin faded slightly at the face on Berry's face. Silly goose must think she was dead or something. Silverkit waited for the molly to speak, and nodded back in greeting. "Hiya, toots!" That was how this nice country bumpkin guy greeted her earlier that day, and she thought that that was the funnest-sounding phrase ever.

"You're not dead, y'know?" She chirped quite matter-of-factly, smiling a little. This silly nilly. Didn't know if she was alive or not. "See? You're not sparkly." Too bad, really. The only reason that Silverkit was able to bear the lonely confines of death was because she was glittery twenty four-seven, which was quite wonderful. Rolling onto her side, the moon and a half old kitten blinked up at the pretty, colorful gaze of this molly, and felt her brow furrow slightly. Hopefully this cat wanted to be here to hang out with her for a little.

"I hope I'm not bothering you, I just wanted someone to talk to, because I don't want to annoy Peachie. Do you know her? She's like... m-my bestie." Maybe that was a stretch. They had only known each other for a few minutes before Sil died, but that was long enough to make the affection starved child latch onto the former medicine cat. Smiling, lucid blue eyes shimmered with starlight as she blinked up at Berry. Fairy Berry. Merry Berry. NOT Hairy Berry. And definitely not a Scary Berry. Extraordinary Berry. That wasn't as smooth as the others, but they still rhymed.

Being dead gave her an extensive vocab and some weird hobbies, that was for sure.

[ @Rose ]

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old May 18th, 2023, 08:25 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Berryfrost
She/Her

Perhaps StarClanners could read minds, and Berryfrost just hadn't known. Expression turning mildly embarrassed, the speckled molly blinked down at Silverkit, her shoulders hunching. Blinking down at herself, Berryfrost did take note that she wasn't... sparkly. "You're right, I was being a bit silly." She murmured softly, mouth curving up in a faint smile. It was on the tip of her tongue, the urge to.. to ask the kit how she'd gotten here.

The kitten's words, however, startled Berryfrost a great deal. Peachie? Berryfrost only knew one Peach, who was her own adoptive mother. "I know.. a Peachie." She tried slowly. "Her name is Peachfrost. She's my mother, but before that she was my mentor."

[ @jupiter - Silverkit | Gah, I'm so sorry for the later reply ; i've just been at low motivation for so long ]

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.