Last post by SnowheartTC
Today 12:30 AM
what ingredients make up...
by wolfie
Last post by SnowheartTC
Today 12:13 AM

Old October 21st, 2023, 07:04 AM
Not as active anymore

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Busy

Clans Pangoligon's Character creator!

shop status: CLOSED

Welcome Everyone! Here, i will be making you some characters!

Of course, these things will take some time especially if i'm busy or not in the mood to make some characters. Why am i doing this? Well, i usually have some character ideas but i don't really have the time/energy to manage more characters.

Let's start with the packages including the form i'll be using to make the characters and the prices!

≫ Name: -
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Prefix meaning -
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Suffix meaning -

≫ Other names: -
≫ Age [in moons]: -
≫ Gender: [Current gender] - [Pronouns]
≫ Sexual Orientation: -
≫ Current Affiliation: -
≫ Rank(s): -
≫ Short description: -

[Header *w/pixel sprite*]

≫ Sexual Orientation
≫ Former Affiliation: -

≫ Short Personality: -
≫ Likes: -
≫ Dislikes: -

≫ Short description: -

[Header *w/ pixel sprite*]

≫ Sexual Orientation

≫ Short Personality: -
≫ Hobby: -
≫ Long description: -
≫ Header IMG: -

≫ Mother(s): - [name]
≫ Father(s): - [name]
≫ Siblings (s): - [name - Gender]
≫ Place of Birth: -
≫ AMAB/AFAB?: -

[Header *w/ pixel sprite*]
------
4 lined poem
------

≫ Sexual Orientation
≫ Voice: feminine/masculine/Androgynous -- Normal/Rough

≫ detailed Personality: -
≫ Quirk(s): -
≫ Mental age: -

-

-> Relationship: Good/Neutral/Bad
≫ Aunt(s): -
≫ Uncle(s): -

≫ Short Backstory: -
≫ Logical/Emotional/Both/Neither: -
≫ *IC* thoughts on current clan's Leader[Leader's name]: (if there is no current leader, it'll be deputy instead)

[Header *w/ chibi sprite*]
------
4 lined poem
------

≫ Sexual Orientation
≫ Voice: Feminine/Masculine/Androgynous -- Normal/Rough

≫ detailed Personality: -
≫ Quirk(s): -
≫ Mental age: -
≫ Short Description: -

-

-> Abusive/Ignorant/Neutral/Nice?:
->Abusive/Ignorant/Neutral/Nice?:
≫ Aunt(s): -
≫ Uncle(s): -
≫ Neice(s): -
≫ Nephew(s): -

≫ Short Backstory: -
≫ Long Backstory: -
≫ Logical/Emotional/Both/Neither: -
≫ *IC* thoughts on current clan's Leader[Leader name]: (if there is no current leader, it'll be deputy instead)
≫ *OOC* thoughts on current clan's Leader[Leader name]: (if there is no current leader, it'll be deputy instead)

≫ IC Thoughts on....
Thunderclan: -
Riverclan: -
Shadowclan: -
Windclan: -
Outsider: -

Apoligies if these are overpriced!

----------

Currently Working on: Hex_cat’s request - Galaxy Package

----------

No Form! Just tell me which package you want including the details you want for the character and mention me! Also, you pay after i finish!

*If you're buying a package that includes the family for you character(Mother, father, siblings, aunt, uncle, neice, nephew) please specify if you want an NPC family or not! (If not, then i will leave it blank). If you don't specify about it, i will assume that you want an NPC family

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; November 22nd, 2023 at 05:45 AM.
Old October 21st, 2023, 04:31 PM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Pangoligon's Character creator!

The Galaxy Package!! I'd prefer them to be under the Trans umbrella!! Also for family, yes please!!

@Haunting Pangolin

Last edited by xavier.; October 21st, 2023 at 04:32 PM.
Old October 21st, 2023, 08:38 PM
Not as active anymore

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavier. View Post
The Galaxy Package!! I'd prefer them to be under the Trans umbrella!! Also for family, yes please!!

@Haunting Pangolin
Aye aye, Captain!

ghostie wuz herez

Old October 25th, 2023, 05:42 AM
Not as active anymore

Hello @xavier.! I've finished your character right here! If there's anything you want changed/fixed, feel free to lmk

------
Flames whirling in the winds then whisked
Sparks that light over the open skies
The loyal fire that can't be extinguished
Along the hopeful path to whatever lies
------
≫ Name: Flamespark
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Prefix meaning - His ever growing determination to keep improving and learning
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Suffix meaning - his spark of optimism and confidence

≫ Other names: Rose [Former], Rosekit [Former], Rosepaw [Former]
≫ Age [in moons]: 19
≫ Gender: Male [FtM] - He/Him
≫ Sexual Orientation: bisexual female lean
≫ Current Affiliation: Windclan
≫ Former Affiliation: Outsider
≫ Rank(s): Loner [Former], Kit [Former], Apprentice [Former], Warrior [Former]

≫ detailed Personality: Flamespark is extroverted and loud. He's also quite the creative young warrior, often finding things and techniques that can give him an advantage during battles. He's ambitious; Even if something seems impossible, he doesn't care. He's protective over his friends, willing to risk it all just for them with his boldness. However, Flamespark can get worked up easily; if one accuses him of something or anything like that, he'll get angry and talk back. Though it's easy to manipulate him if you're close to him.
Flamespark's awareness that a cat will never finish learning has made him more and more determined to continue learning more. Herbs, fighting techniques, anything, really. He wants to be of the best cats in the clan and he won't give up on it. While he cares for his friend and clanmates, he won’t hesitate to kill other cats if he really does need to; even if he won’t like it.
≫ Quirk(s): His tail often twitches at random
≫ Mental age: 30 moons
≫ Hobby: sparing
≫ Likes: Joking around with his friends, making new friends, learning something new, volunteering
≫ Dislikes: Feeling unmotivated, laziness, unnecessary violence
≫ Short Description: calico cat with bright blue eyes and a claw mark on his side
≫ Long description: Flamespark's a calico cat; his fur is medium lenght though his tail end in a longer tuft of white fur. Almost like the end of a lion's tail. He's a bit taller than the average cat and he the fur on his cheeks are a bit long. He has bright blue eyes that mathes the sky on a good day. He has a claw mark on his side, specifically on the left; it seemed like an old claw mark rather than a newer one.
≫ Header IMG:
1. https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ictureid=43739
2. https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ictureid=43740 (resized version)

≫ Mother(s): Tulip [Biological]
-> Abusive/Ignorant/Neutral/Nice?: Nice
≫ Father(s): Andrew [Biological], Albatrossflare [Adoptive]
-> Relationship: Good/Neutral/Bad, Good/Neutral/Bad
->Abusive/Ignorant/Neutral/Nice?: Ignorant, Nice
≫ Siblings (s): Sky - Male, Lavender - Female
≫ Aunt(s): Kite, Snow
≫ Uncle(s): Shade
≫ Neice(s): Icefire
≫ Nephew(s): Ash, Frosty, Pumpkin
≫ Place of Birth: near the twolegplace
≫ AMAB/AFAB?: AFAB

≫ Short Backstory: Flamespark was born as Rose near the twolegplace to Tulip, his mother and Andrew, his father. He was born alongside Sky and Lavender; the 3 got along and all went well. Though, after not seeing Andrew for some time, It was figured out that he was taken by the twolegs to somewhere. Tulip was worried and anxious; which Rose did not like seeing. The trio of siblings tried finding Andrew, but at the time they were only 3 moons old and couldn't do much. Once they reached their next moon, Rose got seperated from the other two while looking for their father; leaving the kit lost and confused. He got into an incident, and part of his memories were washed away. He remembered vague details, but not enough, thankfully he was found by a warrior and brought into windclan
≫ Long Backstory:

Flamespark was born as rose, a she-cat, near the twolegplace. He was born to Tulip his mother, and Andrew, his father. His father was a kittypet and would sometimes leave the little den they were living in to go back to his twoleg at night which always leaves the young kit confused. Rose and his siblings got along, they would play games and have races all the time. Andrew would usually come back in the morning with some food for the 4 of them and Rose liked it! Though one morning, Andrew didn't come back. At first, it was okay. But then...it kept going on like that, making Tulip nervous. After some time, she knew he won't come back. Tulip tried asking some of Andrew's friend and the news came that Andrew's twoleg took him somewhere and never came back. Tulip was worried and anxious, which Rose did not enjoy seeing.

He and his siblings tried to make a plan and try to find their father, searching everywhere to could. Unfortunately they couldn't do much due to their young age of 3 moons. On their 4th moon, they tried again. This time, they can't give up. During this search however, Rose went to another direction; seperating from the group. Whoops. He walked around for some time. Though he accidentally slipped into a river somewhere. The river is not strong enough to kill him but it's strong enough to deal damage. He washed up on the edge of the river. He woke up, half of his memories missing. He remembered about having 2 siblings and also his name but he didn't remember anything else besides that. Not even where he came from to begin with.
Tired and confused, he tried calling out for anyone. This call was heard by a winclan warrior named Albatrossflare. The newly appointed warrior calmed down the kit and gently picked him up, taking him back to windclan. He became part of the clan happily with a new name being Rosekit. Though he didn't know how to interact with the other cats there. He had a friend or two, that's it. But he wanted more friends! Not just two! Albatrossflare slowly became his adoptive father, and helped him with interacting with the rest. Time flew by and Rosekit made it to apprenticeship! While she hoped she would've gotten Albatrossflare as a mentor, she got Minnowbloom instead. He struggled a bit in training, he got around it just fine. Rosepaw was overall a happy apprentice, albeit getting worked up from time to time. Though...2 days before his warrior ceremony...he was more and more uncomfortable with his pronouns. He didn't feel that great about them. He didn't like the feminine prounouns too much. He asked Albatrossflare about it, he tried to figure it out and tried to know how to solve it.
In the end, he went with a decision to change to something he would enjoy more.

≫ Logical/Emotional/Both/Neither: Both
≫ *IC* thoughts on current clan's Leader[Twilightstar]: "She's a great leader, and the leader i've known about for basically my whole life in this clan! Beansprout actions where fox dung, thank starclan the guy can't cause anymore trouble for us. Twilightstar's a cat that you could look up to and learn from."
≫ *OOC* thoughts on current clan's Leader[Twilightstar]: As a young warrior, he looks up to Twilightstar; things like her kindness and patience the most! He hopes to be as great as her in the future. Maybe even lead windclan someday as well! He understood why the previous leader may have choosen her as deputy. If the day of her death comes someday, he'll miss her and hope Fallownose could continue what she left off

≫ IC Thoughts on....
Thunderclan: "I...i don't...i don't like their leader, their medicine cats okay but Bumblestar...not so much. I know not all of them are bad but a leader is a cat that represents the clan most of the time and having a leader that isnkt really that great is quite...bad...?"
Riverclan: "I do not like them at all, especially their former leader Beanstar. Even if he's dead, i still can't trust them yet after what he did"
Shadowclan: "I don't see why they have to act like that, can't they just calm down a bit!?"
Windclan: "I love my home, and nothing will change that fact. Whatever happens, i will always be on Windclan's side"
Outsider: "I'm...not sure...i have 2 siblings..they probably aren't windclanners..probably loners out there...i wonder what they think of me now...as for the rest, i can't say for sure; there's too much outsiders to pin point what they act like for sure and i rarely meet them. Some cats are mean and some are nice

Apoligies if you don't like it!

ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; October 25th, 2023 at 05:46 AM.
Old October 25th, 2023, 06:19 AM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haunting Pangolin View Post
Hello @xavier.! I've finished your character right here! If there's anything you want changed/fixed, feel free to lmk

------
Flames whirling in the winds then whisked
Sparks that light over the open skies
The loyal fire that can't be extinguished
Along the hopeful path to whatever lies
------
≫ Name: Flamespark
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Prefix meaning - His ever growing determination to keep improving and learning
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Suffix meaning - his spark of optimism and confidence

≫ Other names: Rose [Former], Rosekit [Former], Rosepaw [Former]
≫ Age [in moons]: 19
≫ Gender: Male [FtM] - He/Him
≫ Sexual Orientation: bisexual female lean
≫ Current Affiliation: Windclan
≫ Former Affiliation: Outsider
≫ Rank(s): Loner [Former], Kit [Former], Apprentice [Former], Warrior [Former]

≫ detailed Personality: Flamespark is extroverted and loud. He's also quite the creative young warrior, often finding things and techniques that can give him an advantage during battles. He's ambitious; Even if something seems impossible, he doesn't care. He's protective over his friends, willing to risk it all just for them with his boldness. However, Flamespark can get worked up easily; if one accuses him of something or anything like that, he'll get angry and talk back. Though it's easy to manipulate him if you're close to him.
Flamespark's awareness that a cat will never finish learning has made him more and more determined to continue learning more. Herbs, fighting techniques, anything, really. He wants to be of the best cats in the clan and he won't give up on it. While he cares for his friend and clanmates, he won’t hesitate to kill other cats if he really does need to; even if he won’t like it.
≫ Quirk(s): His tail often twitches at random
≫ Mental age: 30 moons
≫ Hobby: sparing
≫ Likes: Joking around with his friends, making new friends, learning something new, volunteering
≫ Dislikes: Feeling unmotivated, laziness, unnecessary violence
≫ Short Description: calico cat with bright blue eyes and a claw mark on his side
≫ Long description: Flamespark's a calico cat; his fur is medium lenght though his tail end in a longer tuft of white fur. Almost like the end of a lion's tail. He's a bit taller than the average cat and he the fur on his cheeks are a bit long. He has bright blue eyes that mathes the sky on a good day. He has a claw mark on his side, specifically on the left; it seemed like an old claw mark rather than a newer one.
≫ Header IMG:
1. https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ictureid=43739
2. https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ictureid=43740 (resized version)

≫ Mother(s): Tulip [Biological]
-> Abusive/Ignorant/Neutral/Nice?: Nice
≫ Father(s): Andrew [Biological], Albatrossflare [Adoptive]
-> Relationship: Good/Neutral/Bad, Good/Neutral/Bad
->Abusive/Ignorant/Neutral/Nice?: Ignorant, Nice
≫ Siblings (s): Sky - Male, Lavender - Female
≫ Aunt(s): Kite, Snow
≫ Uncle(s): Shade
≫ Neice(s): Icefire
≫ Nephew(s): Ash, Frosty, Pumpkin
≫ Place of Birth: near the twolegplace
≫ AMAB/AFAB?: AFAB

≫ Short Backstory: Flamespark was born as Rose near the twolegplace to Tulip, his mother and Andrew, his father. He was born alongside Sky and Lavender; the 3 got along and all went well. Though, after not seeing Andrew for some time, It was figured out that he was taken by the twolegs to somewhere. Tulip was worried and anxious; which Rose did not like seeing. The trio of siblings tried finding Andrew, but at the time they were only 3 moons old and couldn't do much. Once they reached their next moon, Rose got seperated from the other two while looking for their father; leaving the kit lost and confused. He got into an incident, and part of his memories were washed away. He remembered vague details, but not enough, thankfully he was found by a warrior and brought into windclan
≫ Long Backstory:

Flamespark was born as rose, a she-cat, near the twolegplace. He was born to Tulip his mother, and Andrew, his father. His father was a kittypet and would sometimes leave the little den they were living in to go back to his twoleg at night which always leaves the young kit confused. Rose and his siblings got along, they would play games and have races all the time. Andrew would usually come back in the morning with some food for the 4 of them and Rose liked it! Though one morning, Andrew didn't come back. At first, it was okay. But then...it kept going on like that, making Tulip nervous. After some time, she knew he won't come back. Tulip tried asking some of Andrew's friend and the news came that Andrew's twoleg took him somewhere and never came back. Tulip was worried and anxious, which Rose did not enjoy seeing.

He and his siblings tried to make a plan and try to find their father, searching everywhere to could. Unfortunately they couldn't do much due to their young age of 3 moons. On their 4th moon, they tried again. This time, they can't give up. During this search however, Rose went to another direction; seperating from the group. Whoops. He walked around for some time. Though he accidentally slipped into a river somewhere. The river is not strong enough to kill him but it's strong enough to deal damage. He washed up on the edge of the river. He woke up, half of his memories missing. He remembered about having 2 siblings and also his name but he didn't remember anything else besides that. Not even where he came from to begin with.
Tired and confused, he tried calling out for anyone. This call was heard by a winclan warrior named Albatrossflare. The newly appointed warrior calmed down the kit and gently picked him up, taking him back to windclan. He became part of the clan happily with a new name being Rosekit. Though he didn't know how to interact with the other cats there. He had a friend or two, that's it. But he wanted more friends! Not just two! Albatrossflare slowly became his adoptive father, and helped him with interacting with the rest. Time flew by and Rosekit made it to apprenticeship! While she hoped she would've gotten Albatrossflare as a mentor, she got Minnowbloom instead. He struggled a bit in training, he got around it just fine. Rosepaw was overall a happy apprentice, albeit getting worked up from time to time. Though...2 days before his warrior ceremony...he was more and more uncomfortable with his pronouns. He didn't feel that great about them. He didn't like the feminine prounouns too much. He asked Albatrossflare about it, he tried to figure it out and tried to know how to solve it.
In the end, he went with a decision to change to something he would enjoy more.

≫ Logical/Emotional/Both/Neither: Both
≫ *IC* thoughts on current clan's Leader[Twilightstar]: "She's a great leader, and the leader i've known about for basically my whole life in this clan! Beansprout actions where fox dung, thank starclan the guy can't cause anymore trouble for us. Twilightstar's a cat that you could look up to and learn from."
≫ *OOC* thoughts on current clan's Leader[Twilightstar]: As a young warrior, he looks up to Twilightstar; things like her kindness and patience the most! He hopes to be as great as her in the future. Maybe even lead windclan someday as well! He understood why the previous leader may have choosen her as deputy. If the day of her death comes someday, he'll miss her and hope Fallownose could continue what she left off

≫ IC Thoughts on....
Thunderclan: "I...i don't...i don't like their leader, their medicine cats okay but Bumblestar...not so much. I know not all of them are bad but a leader is a cat that represents the clan most of the time and having a leader that isnkt really that great is quite...bad...?"
Riverclan: "I do not like them at all, especially their former leader Beanstar. Even if he's dead, i still can't trust them yet after what he did"
Shadowclan: "I don't see why they have to act like that, can't they just calm down a bit!?"
Windclan: "I love my home, and nothing will change that fact. Whatever happens, i will always be on Windclan's side"
Outsider: "I'm...not sure...i have 2 siblings..they probably aren't windclanners..probably loners out there...i wonder what they think of me now...as for the rest, i can't say for sure; there's too much outsiders to pin point what they act like for sure and i rarely meet them. Some cats are mean and some are nice

Apoligies if you don't like it!
AHHH I LOVE HIM!! TYSM!!
Old October 25th, 2023, 08:53 AM
Not as active anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavier. View Post
AHHH I LOVE HIM!! TYSM!!
Glad you like him!

ghostie wuz herez

Old October 25th, 2023, 09:06 AM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Oh, hello there...

I'd like a Galaxy Package please!! An NPC family for sure, bc my finders don't tend to really... attract people lol

Also a loner would probably be best for me, since for some reason i can't keep a clan cat active TvT

LOAD THIS BABY WITH TRAUMA!!!

[ @Haunting Pangolin ]

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old October 27th, 2023, 07:30 AM
Not as active anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by spookysock View Post
Oh, hello there...

I'd like a Galaxy Package please!! An NPC family for sure, bc my finders don't tend to really... attract people lol

Also a loner would probably be best for me, since for some reason i can't keep a clan cat active TvT

LOAD THIS BABY WITH TRAUMA!!!

[ @Haunting Pangolin ]
Will do!

ghostie wuz herez

Old October 27th, 2023, 07:37 AM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haunting Pangolin View Post

Will do!
should I pay up front, or after I get it? tbh I just skimmed through the info (ADHD brain) so I apologize if it was stated there and I didn't see it!

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old October 27th, 2023, 07:45 AM
Not as active anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by spookysock View Post
should I pay up front, or after I get it? tbh I just skimmed through the info (ADHD brain) so I apologize if it was stated there and I didn't see it!
You pay after you get it!

ghostie wuz herez