Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Starcave > Reincarnations

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Bean
Today 03:56 PM
TC/ShC/WC v RC Battle...
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 03:55 PM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Omari
Today 03:51 PM
RiverClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by zozelen
Today 03:49 PM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by iliri
Today 03:43 PM

Old May 18th, 2024, 08:55 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Cinderblaze

Quote:
As you approach, you are unnerved by their smoldering gazes.

You know you're being judged for all your worth, but you're determined to make your case. It's not every day cats try to reincarnate, and you're tired of being trapped here. Perhaps your first life didn't go as planned.. but the next one is going to be better.

All you have to do is answer them.

"What makes you stand out from the rest of the cats who want another chance?"
Light grey paws slowly took one step after another, amber eyes widening ever so slightly as the council members materialized in front of them. Cinderblaze made sure to keep his gaze even and unbothered, not wanting to show them that he was actually quite nervous to do this. Resurrection was something he’d been considering ever since he joined the starry cats, but it just didn’t seem right. In his opinion, returning as himself would do no good. Cats would be enraged and it would probably be a wasted chance - who would want a no good former deputy back in the clan? The first time he’d heard of reincarnations, though, those had really started to intrigue him. He spent nights pondering about his own trial and what he was going to say, and now he was here.

Maybe it wouldn’t work and he’d be trapped among his starry ancestors forever. But even if that happened, he would be grateful to have had a chance and perhaps, there was a shimmer of hope that he could actually convince the council members. Determined hues landed on each of the high in power ancestors before he decided to begin speaking. He knew they had a lot to do and making them wait would make him more unlikely to get reincarnated.

”Hello. My name is Cinderblaze and I was ShadowClan’s former deputy - though you probably already know that. Today, while attempting at my reincarnation, I want to put my former title aside. It doesn’t make me any better than others. Anyways, I suppose I’ll just get into this.” his head tilted to the side, ears pricking slightly as he began speaking. “I was not the best in my past life. I’m not gonna go around creating a false pretense; I failed my clan in most cat’s eyes and I do admit to my failures. However I feel like there were still ones who believed in me and saw the best in me. They gave me hope and just when I felt like I was starting to get better, not just for myself but also for them, I was killed.”

“I feel like if I had gotten more time, I could’ve made a difference. Realized that I was failing and gotten more active around the clan; being the deputy everyone wanted me to be. But now it’s too late. ShadowClan is in good hands with their new deputy, Mistlewhisker, and I do hope she’ll be better than me and those before me. The thing is.. I don’t want my old position back. I don’t want fame or anything. Rather I’d like to start a new life and right my wrongs in a different way. Start over and be a loyal warrior to ShadowClan. Even if I don’t make it to the top, I don’t believe I need to. I’ll dedicate myself to my clan and and be better for those who believed in me. I will be a clean slate and once I age, become more and more mature but this time, I’ll actually work hard and care about those around me.“

”And if I don’t do that, you can do anything you want to be. Teach me any lessons you want, show me that I cannot waste a chance like that. But I’ll try my best to make that not happen.” Concluding his speech, he looked at the council members and awaited there responses.

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den