ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by ashtuft
Today 07:17 AM

Old January 14th, 2021, 02:32 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Boot Camp for Troubled Soldiers [Mafia Training Thread I]

The frosty-furred tom stood tall, dignified, his glare threatening to pierce through the dead trees littering the Wicked Forest. His claws unsheathed; he dared to cast a glance at the deceased warrior who stood beside him. Of the two, they were nearly the same height. Nearly, for the dead didn't grow.

"I do not know why I am here," he admitted to himself quietly, though the felines sitting at the front would have no trouble hearing him. Not when the forest stood in silence, everyone watching, waiting... for him. For this night of torture to commence.

The warrior raised his voice and declared, "Felines of darkness—you are here because you have accepted Blackhaze's request. For various reasons, you may have agreed; however, that matters not. Not here. Not now.

"You are here this night to learn to protect. Guard yourself, your clan, and most importantly, those important to you. Those who stand below Blackhaze and I—you are all peers. You are all equal. Competition is encouraged, yet allow ambition to overtake you, to cloud your morals, your judgement, and we will send you home with no honor to speak of.

"We claim the Foreverdusk as our court, but only this section of the forest. Do not venture past the marked borders without permission. We need not mice spying at us from beneath the bark—do not tell anyone that you attend these lessons. Do not dare speak of darkness in the living realm. Remember: one can escape life, but one cannot run from death. Traitors will be hunted down and punished accordingly.

"Here, I instruct lessons in mainly warfare. Fighting, and pain tolerance. If you wish to learn something that your living mentors have withheld you from, I will do my best to grant you that information. Manipulation, I will also inform you of. The power of fear.

"Attendance is not necessary, although highly recommended. You joined this faction to learn. You cannot do so by lazing around."

He turned to Blackhaze then, stepping back for the other feline to take the spotlight. "Blackhaze is the leader of this... organization. It would do you well to remember that. Speaking of," Talonstone flicked his tail at the rosetted tabby, "I am sure there are things you would like to add."

@Exis [Blackhaze], tba
Have a wonderful day!

Last edited by nocturnal; January 14th, 2021 at 10:28 PM.
Old January 14th, 2021, 05:51 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: Boot Camp for Troubled Soldiers [Mafia Training Thread I]

Blackhaze stepped forward, this was his glory, oh how he missed this. He gazed down at the cats gathered, he’d have to gather more. Nonetheless, these were his chosen ones, these cats here, would turn the world upside down. “Thank you Talonstone, I can’t wait to see what becomes of these cats thanks to your teachings, I may even attend some classes myself!” He said with a laugh. Charisma radiated off of him, he may be dumb but he was likable.

He looked out over the cats here, once again, “Welcome! Friends of the night, as you know I’m Blackhaze, I’ll be leading this organization. One of my close friends has deemed it a Mafia, I quite like the sound of it.” He was trying his hardest to make this informal, he’d only been behind the scenes of the cult so it wasn’t as if he had the most experience. “From another area I will be giving lessons in sneaking, using ones senses, brute strength, and social skills. You can’t always fight your way out, sometimes you need to avoid the conflict. That’s what’s wrong with the clans, there is no balance. You all, you chosen cats, are the futures of your clans. You will lead and others will follow because you will have balance. Now! Let’s get started!” He mewed, it was the bast he could do. He needed them to rule up, to think themselves superior, to believe they were better. That way, they could be.

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.

Last edited by Exis; January 14th, 2021 at 06:19 PM.
Old January 14th, 2021, 06:25 PM
formerly estelle.

My Mood: Adorable

@Exis @Mumble @bmkmb

Nightpaw listened to these cats. They seemed like leaders, so he straightened up, trying to have a good first impression. The first leader was a bit intimidating, but the second seemed pretty fun. Maybe Dark Forest cats weren’t as bad as they were described. Though his green eyes sparkled whenever they mentioned all the training. Of course he had his real mentor, Gingerfrost, but Dark Forest cats, at least he thought that’s what they were, would have about two times stronger training. He could finally show Frogpaw he wasn’t worthless. Oh, he would show him. The dark apprentice nodded, narrowing his eyes slightly. He was attempting to act formal, though really, he was just quite excited.

┍----------------✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧----------------┑
character Website
https://mintyswcocats.webador.com/

┕----------------✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧----------------┙

bump me after 72 hours + I'll usually be online from 3pm-7pm (CT)

Last edited by vampy; January 15th, 2021 at 08:04 AM.
Old January 14th, 2021, 07:10 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Ashenpaw stood tall and proud next to Blackhaze, his confident gaze sweeping over the chosen cats. Though he had let Blackhaze do most of the choosing, there were a couple he had hand-picked from what he had seen around camp. As both Blackhaze and Talonstone did their little speeches, the spiky furred tom decided that he should probably say something as well. ¨Be warned, though. If any of you choose to betray us, we will find out, and we dont take betrayal lightly¨ the tom drawled, eyes narrowing into a sharp glare as he individually stared at each cat there.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old January 14th, 2021, 08:06 PM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

Scorchstrike purred in happiness. FInally, she could do something useful! Betrayal wasn't an option for her, infact, she believed it was the highest dishonor. "I'm no snitch!" Scorchstrike could hunt and fight just fine. She had graduated, after all. It was the social skills part she was here for. @Exis @Mumble @bmkmb
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.
Old January 14th, 2021, 08:32 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

Sitting at the outskirts of the crowd Thorn'claw sat ridged his face was completely emotionless. Although the cats that had spoken were intimidating, he hoped that this wasn't a waste of time.
Ruffling the fur along his spine and shoulders he sat and awaited for orders.
Old January 14th, 2021, 08:48 PM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

Illicit perched in the dark, his eyes full of stars. A close friend of mine. That made his heart sparkle with joy, and he half-wanted to yell at Haze for that.. but half-wanted to kiss him all over. Should he, like, introduce himself? Maybe? Maybe not? He remembered what he'd said he introduce himself as.. and considered it, but decided to save it for later. Not too later, though. Maybe he'd say it after he directed a jab at this stern kid.

Plus, he wanted to be known for being Haze's boyfriend.

"Well, you're no fun." Illicit slid out of the shadows, a smirk on his lips, the words pointed at Talonstone. "I mean, you're younger than me, dude. You should chill. And you too!" he exclaimed as Ashenpaw spoke. "Jeez, who knew my boyfriend would've chosen such uptight cats?"

// @Exis @gs29513 @VALLIANCE @ghostwriter @S t a r @ChillCat @Mumble @Leafí @Minty @Eve
being this young is art

Old January 14th, 2021, 08:49 PM
it is what it is

My Mood: Mysterious

@Exis @gs29513 @VALLIANCE @ghostwriter @S t a r @ChillCat @Mumble @Leafí @Minty @Eve

Coldpath's hungry eyes scanned the clearing with maddened relish. His claws flexed and unflexed against the chilled ground. He had nothing to add--the fratricidal warrior knew that the trainees would soon be exposed to his...methodologies. It was perhaps better if he didn't enumerate. They needed at least some of them to stay, after all. A low chuckle rumbled in his throat, his pupils dilated. Which ones would be culled from the crop? Who would prove their mettle and remain? Coldpath hadn't played such precarious games since he struck his own brother down. This was going to be fun.

TideClan Information: https://scrivenerlit.wixsite.com/tideclan

RP Requests and Bumps:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...877#post905877

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •

✧・゚: * always down to rp! ✧・゚: *

-currently travelling for work, so replies may be slower than usual -

Last edited by ghostwriter; January 14th, 2021 at 08:50 PM.
Old January 14th, 2021, 09:36 PM
oh, how i love you..

The apprentice was surprised. Her eyes wide as she marveled at the sight before her. A mafia? And.. Blackie was leading it! And Ashenpaw? And then some random other cat. But that didn't matter. All that matter was that Ashenpaw and Blackie were here! But.. where was here? Was this Dark Forest? It sure seemed like it.. Well, she probably wouldn't really know. It probably was Dark Forest. Darkpaw looked around and noticed other cats, so.. she wasn't one of the only ones! Good! She smiled and refocused on the three leader cats.

Baby, my phone!

Old January 15th, 2021, 05:20 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Shrewpaw had known, or perhaps hoped, that this would be the training Blackhaze had spoken about when he had felt him drawn to a new part of the forest. It was, and he was quite pleased to see Talonstone, as well as Blackhaze and Darkpaw. Cats he wanted to not die, definitely wanted them to not die. Although Foggy should be here.......but he wasn't going to think about that now. He might have messed up with her, but he wouldn't mess up with anyone else. He would keep them safe. Looking expectantly at the elder cats, he barely counted Ashenpaw as one of the leaders considering they were nearly the same age, he wondered what they did now. Some sort of vow or something? Or training right away? @Exis @Mumble @bmkmb