ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by kenjaku
Today 10:31 PM

Old November 1st, 2020, 06:30 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default .:| Edge of Dawn [RP!] |:.

Edge of Dawn

This is the RP thread for Edge of Dawn, a Post-Apocalyptic Wolf RP!
If you wish to sign up, head over to the sign-ups thread located here!

Dani | They/she | GMT-3

I'm taking a small break from WCO. I will be checking in every once in a while, but not as much as I did before.
Character Site

Old November 1st, 2020, 07:03 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: .:| Edge of Dawn [RP!] |:.

[ Open - Camp Clearing ]

Faded

So. They were running low on herbs again. Lovely. Just great. The small female wolf threw a quick glance around the clearing. Her yellow eyes landed on a figure and she stood up quickly, walking up to them. "You! You're coming with me to collect herbs. Hurry up. What are you, a snail?!" Faded snapped at them, her voice loud. Her pace was quick, trying to keep at a fast-paced walk.
Old November 1st, 2020, 07:36 PM

Seraphim
The white she-wolf arose from a dreamless sleep and yawned, then stretched out. Today was a new day, and she needed to be prepared for anything coming her way, no matter how dangerous or annoying it might be. Seraphim remembered with a sigh the argument Glenn and another elder got into about which former Pack should've reigned over the Vasant... it took her a frustratingly long while to break it up before they began to throw punches at each other.

The Alpha walked out of her den and looked around. It seemed like she was the first one to wake up today, though somehow camp felt emptier than it should...
"Dior..." Seraphim whispered, and looked up. Her Beta, her best friend, passed on way too early. She still remembered the fight against that monster and seeing her golden-furred body fall limp to the ground, and even after 3 moons, the she-wolf still missed her dearly.

Noir
The black wolf woke up and walked into camp, wincing as the morning sun hit his eyes. Nothing seemed to be going on, besides Seraphim sitting nearby looking at... the sky? He decided not to bother her and instead walked towards the prey pile and grabbed a rabbit. Noir settled down under the shade of a tree and began to eat the carcass. If he wanted to do well on the daily border patrols, he'd have to keep his hunger at bay.

Mayra
The grey she-wolf rose to her paws and got out of her den, padding towards the prey pile with a bounce on her step. She saw Noir gnawing on a carcass a couple feet away and gave the dark warrior a smile, to which he responded to with a small nod. Mayra then looked at the prey pile worriedly. It would be alright for now, but she and the other Hunters would need to go out soon if they wanted to eat tonight.

Glenn
The dark brown wolf slowly opened his eyes and yawned. He gingerly sat up, but frowned at the sight of the black she-wolf he had argued with last night still sleeping in the corner of the Elders den. 'Look at that moron, dreaming about Night Pack being the best... Ha! Daylight Pack was much better.' Glenn thought with a smirk. The fight being broken up by the Alpha only made him more resentful towards the former Night Pack member. He had so much to tell that old hag about why his Pack was the best! She shouldn't have gotten the last word! If only they yelled at each other a little quieter...

Callahan
The beast woke up from their slumber, thinking about their dream where they were a wolf still... it felt odd, nearly lifelike. They could almost, almost feel their soft red fur again instead of the oddly sharp pelt they now had. What was life before the change like, anyway? They were a wolf... from a group... what was it called, again? Something starting with "P". They couldn't remember, and it made them feel bad. They felt like they should be able to recall whatever happened back then, but they were simply unable to.

Callahan wandered close to the forest and sniffed the air. They couldn't smell any wolves nearby. 'Good. Forest clear. No danger.' They thought. As long as the wolves didn't find them, they could hunt as much as they pleased. And that's exactly what they were about to do.

(All open!)

Dani | They/she | GMT-3

I'm taking a small break from WCO. I will be checking in every once in a while, but not as much as I did before.
Character Site

Last edited by DaniCalifornia; November 1st, 2020 at 07:37 PM.
Old November 1st, 2020, 07:40 PM

Cloud was sitting down next to it.
He had not ate and was making sure everyone was eating enough.
He looked to see Mayra coming over.
He gave her a smile.
" Hello Mayra! Hungry are you? " @DaniCalifornia
Old November 1st, 2020, 07:46 PM
Hehe I exist

My Mood: Sleepy

Rushing River sat in camp grooming herself. She hadn’t been able to sleep the night before so she’d just stayed awake. The black, brown, and white she wolf had been tuning out the other wolves in an attempt to catch a wink of sleep before she sighed and gave up. Out of the corner of her eye she noticed Glenn. He seemed to be a decent wolf. She might a well converse with him. Getting up Rush gingerly padded over to him. “Hello there Glenn!” She barked out as greeting.
( @DaniCalifornia )

Old November 1st, 2020, 08:49 PM
AWOOOOOOOOO!!!

My Mood: Innocent

Ghost rested in the shade at the edge of camp. He watched the activity of camp with sharp yellow eyes, his dark fur nearly melted into the shadows, giving him the namesake of “Ghost.” (OPEN)
HEWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO friendos and potential friendos! It be I, Ikoria! Hey! I love talking, helping, and roleplaying, so don't be afraid to come to me! Come to me whenever, I always like to talk to other members, and also sometimes known as an "acting therapst" if you have any problems you'd like to talk about. (Not a licensed therapst.)

By the way, I'm looking for members so I can start the Pack of Clear Waters!

My email is ikorealmpup@warriorcatsonline.com

Last edited by Ikoria the Wolf Pup; November 1st, 2020 at 08:50 PM.
Old November 1st, 2020, 09:21 PM

@BerryBranch @Katniss

Mayra
Mayra turned around to face her fellow Hunter. "Hi Cloud! Yeah, but I was looking around, and I think the prey pile might run out before tonight. We really should go out on a hunt, don't you think?" The she-wolf then took a step forward and grabbed a squirrel for herself. She sat down and swiftly started to eat breakfast. She knew she wouldn't do well on an empty stomach

Glenn
Glenn walked out of the Elders den and into camp, where many wolves were wandering about. The Pack had just woken up, it seemed.
The dark brown wolf heard a voice calling him and looked around, then saw a young she-wolf approaching. "Hello there, um... young'un. How are you doing on this fine day?" He had forgotten the she-wolf's name, but decided to play it cool. What was it? Something with an 'R'? Regina, perhaps?

Dani | They/she | GMT-3

Character Site

Old November 1st, 2020, 09:28 PM

Cloud smiled.
A hunt with Mayra would be great!
He really loved to hunt with her.
" Yeah we should get going then. "
Hmm where would they hunt then?
Maybe Mayra had a better idea on where to hunt.
She was all brains unlike him.
Well Cloud new he was smart but Mayra was probably smarter. @DaniCalifornia
Old November 1st, 2020, 10:20 PM
IDK what to put here

My Mood: Sarcastic

Mystic shook her fur. The she wolf was annoyed. Afflicted scents everywhere and it was was going to send her head long into a rage. And that would be scary. This is when her dark amber eyes widened with surprise for a split second as she saw Callahan. Recovering the powerful wolf snarled. No need to speak, as far as Mystic knew the afflicted did not speak. @DaniCalifornia

North snarled at a wolf who had been in his way. The smaller wolf skidattled and was quick about it. The large male sniffed at the air. Mystic was out and about. (Ope)
Old November 1st, 2020, 10:35 PM
Hehe I exist

My Mood: Sleepy

Rush respectfully dipped her head to Glenn. The older wolf’s words brought a smile to her slightly scarred face and a light laugh escaped her lips. It seemed absurd to her to be called young but alas she was actually quite young for a wolf. Not a spry new brown pup mind you but still full of life and potential. “I’m doing well Glenn! May I ask how you are this fine day?” Rush asked kindly. Her voice was gentle which was odd with her but that’s just how it got when she was being nice. Her brown and black furred body making the white patch of her upon her head seem to glow.
( @DaniCalifornia )

Storm bounced around camp excitedly when Faded yelled at her. She frowned. Faded seems so grumpy! She has such a dark angry aura right now! Maybe I can help cheer her up. The gray and white she wolf trotted after Faded. “Oh no I’m not a snail miss! But I do like them! They’re quite cute! ” The herbalist trainee gushed tail thumping against the ground excitedly.
( @Lynxpaw )