Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by ophelia
Today 04:17 PM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by Luminous
Today 03:56 PM
Morrigan's art shop
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 03:52 PM
Fangs, paws, and morning...
by Hound
Last post by Hound
Today 03:50 PM
Marshykit Relationships...
Last post by Rowan
Today 03:47 PM

Old July 9th, 2017, 07:25 PM
escaping hiatusland

My Mood: Busy

Default Paper Dolls {Skyclan}

A Perfect Cat
A perfect cat doesn't smile or frown.
A perfect cat has no anger or fear.
A perfect cat must listen. A perfect cat must do as they're told.
A perfect cat has no emotion.

Ashkit, [Sibling 1], [Sibling 2], and [Sibling 3] have always been picture perfect. They've listened to their parents. They were respectful. They never fought, either. Everyone's always been jealous of their perfect kits. But this picturesque group is anything but perfect.

[Parent 1] and [Parent 2] are obsessed with their kits being perfect. Each night, they all say the same thing, "A Perfect Cat." The kits are never allowed to play with other kits, for fear of "contamination." They rarely play at all, just doing what their parents ask. The're like dolls, playthings with no emotion or thought. Even the kits shun their own thoughts.

Except, one day, the kits become apprentices. They still say the same mantra, and when not training, stay with [Parent 1] and [Parent 2].

One day, Ashkit, now Ashpaw, meets [Apprentice]. [Apprentice] asks Ashpaw why he and his siblings only listen to their parents, why they don't talk to anyone else. Ashpaw tries to answer, but can't. [Apprentice] asks Ashpaw to come with them and see what hanging out with another cat is like. He accepts, and they spend a day in the territory together, talking.

When they return to camp, [Sibling 1], [Sibling 2], and [Sibling 3] are waiting for Ashpaw, yelling at him. [Apprentice] slips off, and Ashpaw explains what he was doing. Their interest is piqued, and they go with Ashpaw and [Apprentice] the next day. They enjoy themselves, and do it every day, soon ignoring their parent's wishes and being themselves, something they haven't done since they were very small.

Except, nothing lasts forever. [Parent 1] and [Parent 2] find out. They confront [Apprentice], threatening them with their death if they don't leave their kits alone. [Apprentice] complies, and is forced to pretend to betray them. The siblings run home, and their parents manipulate them, telling them that [Apprentice] was a liar, and that they were trying to protect the kits.

Timeskip to them becoming warriors. Ashpaw, now Ashfur, and [Sibling 1], [Sibling 2], and [Sibling 3] one day go on a patrol with a cat they don't recognize. When they get away from camp, the cat asks if they recognize them. They reveal themselves to be [Apprentice] grown up. They ask if the siblings are happy. Ashfur, [Sibling 1], [Sibling 2], and [Sibling 3] don't respond. [Apprentice] reveals what [Parent 1] and [Parent 2] did when they were apprentice. The siblings are upset, and they all apologize to [Apprentice.] They forgive them, and things go on from there.

Roles-
Sibling 1- Hawkkit @Socks
Sibling 2- Zephyrkit @Teza
Sibling 3- Marigoldkit @Splash
Parent 1-
Parent 2-
Apprentice- Vixenkit @Beam

Form-
Name-
Age[Siblings are 5 Moons];
Gender;
Appearance;
Personality;

Role;
Activity;
Questions;
Other;

I'll have Ashkit's page up soon!

|Old Character Site | New Character Site[under construction!]| Dragons |
my inbox is always open, to rant, to chat, or to roleplay!
Trying to come out of hiatus!!

Last edited by Panic; July 16th, 2017 at 03:20 PM.
Old July 9th, 2017, 07:33 PM
Floating

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: Paper Dolls {Skyclan}

Name:
Vixenkit (Vixenpaw, Vixenfire)
Appearance:
Here Vixenkit is a rich, dark ginger color. Her eyes are a leafy green, and the area around her muzzle is more cream than orange. She has longer fur than usual, but her tail is large, fluffy And long, she takes pride in her looks, and she is determined to not let her firey fox-like color set her back as a warrior.
Personality
Clan: SkyClan
Personality: Vixenkit likes to take charge and lead the way. She has a feirce and fiery personality and is a natural born leader, stepping up and taking the head role. She comes across as bossy, but that's her leader-taking-charge-side-talking. Vixenkit is sometime stubborn, but fun and enjoys pretending to be a grown warrior and fight battles. She likes to be the strongest and is determined to be more agile, strong, intelligent, and swift than anyone before her.
Role:
Apprentice
Activity:
.63 PPD
9/10
Questions:
Vixen kit will be slightly behind (one moon) will that be OK?
Other:
Nope

Last edited by Beam; July 9th, 2017 at 07:36 PM.
Old July 9th, 2017, 07:34 PM
Edgy Temptations

Gender: gayest looking straight female. I take that back, I'm pretty gay.
My Mood: Adorable

Name- Autumnkit/paw/frost
Age[Siblings are 5 Moons]; same age as ashkit/to apprentice-ship and warriors.
Gender; She/Her
Appearance: Here
Personality; Autumnkit was always trying to be her best as a kit. she'd always use her manners and act as mature as possible. she had lots of friends and even some considered her boring and made fun of her over mature act through 1-6 moons. when Autumnkit turned to Autumnpaw, she was later exposed to how fun mischief was. getting into trouble and exploring while she didn't have apprentice duties. while when she received her warrior name, the two mixed. as a warrior she is now Confident, kind, gentle and she has the equal amount of trouble, her phrase is,"A she-cat will always bite back." her personality often changes with her mood. she loves, hates, and or dislikes. but something that will never change is that she is herself. she'll always be the preppy kit she was, the troublesome apprentice, and the loyal and noble warrior. every pawstep of her life is difficult, some simple. she tries to make the best out of her life and often just wishes she'd go to starclan. she is a bit of a fight picker, and will fight for a good spot at something! winning is her game, but being herself is her name. often she thinks of adopting, and or having her own kits. somehow when the thought appears in her mind its hard to get out. it could haunt her for days and she'd be overall depressed. the small she-cat is easily distracted and not a player. the last thing on her kind is dealing with stubborn and controlling cats. if any friends are in trouble, she will always have some sort of card to pull. it may nit be the nicest solution but it gets the job done. she tries to express how she really feels throughout small pep talks and fast talking, it always works in that case. Autumnpaw will take what's hers.

Role; Apprentice
Activity; 9/10
Questions; this is my first time trying for a huge plot and potential character relationship building XD so I'm very new to this. but just because I'm new I hope i don't lower my potential!
Other; boop

Last edited by Nico, nico, Ni!; July 13th, 2017 at 12:58 PM.
Old July 10th, 2017, 12:53 AM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Name- Hawkkit (Hawkpaw, Hawkpuddle)
Age[Siblings are 5 Moons]; 5 moons
Gender; Demiboy, (He/him, sometimes they)
Appearance; boop
Personality; have you ever sat and attempted to have a conversation with a rock or a piece of prey? Its a fairly similar case when speaking with Hawk here. Its not that he's boring, its more of a case of him not feeling as if he should express his ideas or opinions. He actually has had some brilliant thoughts at times but he was always taught that being a creative, free willed cat wouldn't make him a prefect cat. He never shows much emotion, often viewed as coldhearted or even rude by others even though his family reassures him that he is a good cat like this. When younger, he had wanted to play with the other kits and pretend but his parents soon knocked that idea out of his head. He'd laugh, and be punished for it. After a while, he accepted it and assumed that this was just how cats were supposed to act, and that is how all parents treated their kits because he was never allowed to interact with cats outside his family. When he got older, he never bothered really with interacting at all so he didn't really develop social skills. He mostly responds with one word replies if he even speaks at all. As a warrior, if he ever gets an apprentice he intends to teach them what his parents taught him, assuming that he himself turned out great so his apprentice would to with the same teachings.

Role; Sibling
Activity; 6.76 PPD, 8-9/10
Questions; none
Other; none

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old July 10th, 2017, 09:35 PM
escaping hiatusland

Yeah, people applied! I'll be choosing some roles soon!

Old July 10th, 2017, 09:45 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Name- Wildkit, Wildpaw, Wildspirit
Age[Siblings are 5 Moons]; 5 moons
Appearance; Click
Personality;
Before apprentice: Wildkit - despite her name - was distant and clung to her mother like her life depended on it. She barely spoke to anyone outside of her family and was only loyal to them, more than the Clan.

After Apprentice: Wildkit - like her name suggests - is a free spirit who loves to run around and goof off, she is more loyal to the Clan than her family and wants to serve them as much as she can. She isn't very she-cat like, not afraid to get her fur dirty and not wanting a mate or kits.

Role; One of the siblings
Activity; 8.5/10, 32. something PPD
Questions; None
Other; None
Old July 12th, 2017, 11:36 AM
escaping hiatusland

Bump! I'll be choosing tomorrow for most of the roles.

Old July 12th, 2017, 12:45 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Name
Zephyrkit
[Zephyrpaw, Zephyrinferno]

Appearance
Ref | Ref | Ref | Ref
Zephyr is a gray/light brown somali cat with bright amber eyes and medium-long fur on her body, long fur on her tail. She is average height, and very petite weight-wise, giving her amazing speeds and maneuverability in battle.

Personality
On the outside, Zephyr is well-behaved, and even a bit snooty to those she doesn't know or understand. She is the "the prep of the school" and will often just not talk to anyone but her siblings or parents. She makes it seem like she has not a care in the world for anyone but herself, her siblings, and her parents. She even goes so far as to make herself be in a sour mood just to keep up the act. This has led her to never knowing how to smile.
However, Zephyr never really is in a bad mood. She's just sad. She puts up her walls in order to keep everyone, even her siblings, and parents, out of her mind as best as she can. She simply doesn't know any better. Zephyr wants to play with the other cats her age. She wants to roll around in the mud with some friends. She wants to have friends. Her heart aches every day because of this.
On the inside, Zephyr has the heart of a burning inferno. Her persistence shows the older she gets, swallowing her opponents in a flurry of claws whenever angered. The older she gets, the more she finds laughing and smiling with others fun, and she even becomes more outgoing and sassy. She still holds fast to her beliefs, not particularly caring for non-traditional genders or relationships, but she holds her friends close, no matter what they are. Truth be told, she doesn't really care, just as long as her female friends don't hit on her, which she may flirt back just because they are her friends.

Role
sibling
Activity
I'm on every day
Questions
What does Ashkit look like?
Other
K she's done xD

Last edited by Teza; July 12th, 2017 at 01:06 PM.
Old July 12th, 2017, 04:32 PM
Gone jellyfishin'

My Mood: Sarcastic

Name-
Marigoldkit Marigoldpaw Marigoldskip
Age-
5 moons
Gender-
Female
Appearance-
Marigoldkit is a long-furred golden tabby with ocean blue eyes. She has a cream-colored chest and white paws. There are tufts of fur on her ears and a splash of white on her muzzle. Marigoldkit's warrior name will come from her agile, slim frame, which makes her nimble and flexible. She will excel at being a hunter, relying on speed, and her long fur will pad her paws, making her steps quiet, though her pelt color will be an issue (Not sure if that last part counts as appearance but whatever).
[Ref]
Personality-
As a kit:
Marigoldkit is the most robotic kit you will ever meet. Some kits play, others play, still others play. She sits and stares at the wall. Some kits chirp and mewl; she only speaks in a monotone voice when necessary. Of course this is how she is; it's how she was raised. Wake up, silence, fetch mother prey, silence, say hello to father, silence, sleep. Repeat. But if she hadn't been taught this way? Marigoldkit would be the most energetic, fun bundle of fur that has lived. She'd be enthusiastic and bright. Internally, she yearns for this, but common sense says don't make mother mad, so she pushes away the true Marigoldkit, instead being an emotionless, boring robot.

As an apprentice:
Marigoldpaw, having been exposed to fun, and no longer scared of the consequences of having it, has turned into her true self. She's excitable and cheerful, and makes other around her that way. She's usually hyper, and wouldn't have it any other way. She's also emerged as a mischievous prankster, pulling one or two memorable escapades in her apprenticeship. She's the clown of the apprentices.

As a warrior:
Marigoldskip's hyperactivity died down as a warrior: she can now actually focus on things, though she is still full of energy and quite enthusiastic. Her prankster side has not diminished at all, though she now has a much better idea of when to play a prank. She is very dedicated to the clan.

Role-
Sibling
Activity-
On every day
Questions-
Nope
Other-
Marigoldpaw will take [Apprentice]'s betrayal very well. She will be happy just having her siblings.
Other pt. 2
If Marigoldkit's appearance doesn't work with her parent's, here's a few alternatives. She'd still have the same build and personality. If she's accepted, just tell me as which cat.
Hazelskip~ Brown tabby
Hollyskip~ Solid black
Fernskip~ Tortoiseshell and white
Willowskip~ Silver tabby
Pebbleskip~ White
Hopefully one of those works!

Last edited by Splash; July 13th, 2017 at 10:11 AM.
Old July 13th, 2017, 12:49 PM
escaping hiatusland

Here we go! I liked too many of the siblings, so i've added a third sibling slot.

Sibling One- Hawkkit @Socks

Sibling Two- Autumnkit @No one for Pres~ {For her appearance, I'm thinking a grey or brown to match her siblings appearances.}

Sibling Three-Marigoldkit @Splash {For her appearance, since Ashkit is grey, Hawkkit is brown, and Autumnkit's appearance isn't determined yet, I think Hazelskip's appearance would be good.}

Apprentice- Vixenkit @Beam

All they need now are parents! Thank you for applying, everyone!

Last edited by Panic; July 13th, 2017 at 12:55 PM.