Today 10:44 PM

Old January 20th, 2020, 01:02 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Default Surprise for Staff!

@BILL. @Starfall @The Cannibal @SuspiciousMindz @Dust @Casper @Fae @Dipper

<3 This is a surprise for you guys! <3

The members and I had decided to give you a HUGE surprise for doing so much for us on this wonderful website!!

These members including:
@Fuzzy
@Sliversnow
@Forestkit
@hxneysuckle
@pathos
@.:Raven:.
@Moonraven
@Ainz Ooal Gown
@EternalShadows
@RedHead
@Haunted
@TheNyanCatMinecraft
@aa2_Cherry
@mochi
@Tundra
@vermin
@tutler
@Slushie
@Solstice_X
@shortstack
@Pepperkins
@Delta
@Adderbite
@Pawziplier
@Lawlipop
@.:Virgo:.
Buliwuli
@Piketooth
@Akari
Castiel
Fogduke
@Ebonyrose
@Hexadecimal
@~MistleToe~
And ell/ribi! That’s a lot!

I’ll go first: Staff, I want to say how happy I am that you people are here and exist today to help out this community and incredibly thankful for all you staff have done for us! I am thankful for helping me out on things I didn’t know!

Now that is out of the way, here are some art from members! <3 ~~~

Hexdecimal:

Tundra:

Those are wonderful art, am I right?! But, if I’m not mistaken, messages from this community about how much we love you guys are more important! <3 (No offense artists)

Sliversnow - Bill, thanks for welcoming all of us so warmly
.:Vigro:. - awesome Bill with a lot of knowledge on writing; beautiful, awesome hall of famer (Dipper) with intrigueing characters; (Casper) not as mean as icestar and really fun to rp with; great artist and awesome person (Dust) in general
Fuzzy - Thank you Bill, for always helping me out all the time and always working to help make WCO such an amazing place to RP. You are a really cool person and I've looked up to you in a way sense I joined WCO, even if I was a bit intimidated by you in the start. Seeing a staff member as a friend is always something I've found cool but you and the other staff make that possible her. You're understandable and everyone's so thankful to have you to go to help for and just RP or talk; Thanks for being such an amazing person Dipper. You're always so welcoming and have given me so much advice in many areas of writing and character making. We're all so grateful for you; Thanks Ala (Fae), for being yourself! You've always been such a great person, you're really fun to talk and RP with. Having you around makes WCO that much better. Even if you don't realize it you're an amazing person and we're lucky to have you around; Casp, you're awesome! You're fun to be around and I love hearing about you're art and getting tips from you. Both in writing and drawing. Keep being you; Sus, when I first joined i got to admit that I was intimidated by you lol But i grew to realized what an amazing person you are. You have helped me out a lot and I'm grateful for that. Even if you're not on as much you're still awesome and I always love chatting with ya; Star, you are one of the coolest people I know. You've helped out with many questions I've had and you're always so honest with everything. Just fun to be around. Thanks for being you Star and keep it up!; You always brighten the mood Cannibal. The sudden "Donate a body part to your friendly cannibal" post that seems so random in the chat have always made me laugh. You've always been a member that I've looked up to in away and RPing with you is always fun. Thanks for sticking around; Dust thanks for being you. You're awesome, understanding and always been so nice. Just talking to you is fun and I'm glad I get to be on a site with a person like you.
Shortstack - Dude (Bill) , I'm going to sit and ramble for a hot second so bear with me here. You have been a part of this site for so long and you are so integral to the daily experience that I can't even begin to imagine what it would be like without you. You have been so unbelievably welcoming and such a great friend, both when I initially joined the site way back in 2014 and now. I am honestly amazed at the fact that you had the patience to deal with me at 11 years old but you did and I don't think there was ever a time where I felt like you were annoyed with me or you made me feel like I had done something wrong. You have been so patient with me and I think I would be such a different person if it weren't for the fact that you and the other staff members worked to create such a positive environment on WCO where people like me could take the time to grow. It doesn't feel like enough to just say thank you but thank you. Love ya, Tunders.; (Fae) Hey, I honestly don't know you that well but from the short time that we have had the opportunity to interact, you seem to be such a nice person and I look forward to maybe roleplaying with you in the future! Thanks for helping me figure out mentions. It took me a bit more of fiddling with it to figure it out but I got it eventually. Probably would've given up without the help aaaaa.
Slushie - (Bill) I've been a member of WCO for nearly four years now, and not once have you ever made me feel unwelcome or unwanted. You've been so helpful over the years, and you've turned the site into something truly incredible. I cannot begin to imagine what this site would be like without you; your creation has transformed me into a much better person than I used to be, and although it probably doesn't say much, thank you. Thank you for being there and allowing us all to be a part of this amazing community; You, too (DIpper), are an amazing person. Your endless enthusiasm is a big part of why I can't seem to pull away from the site, and I think the main reason this community is as kind as it is, is your all around cheerful demeanor, because I know it inspires me to be kinder. I've never seen you not lift a finger to help someone, and every interaction I have had with you has been positive. I have grown both as a person and as an author because of you, and although I will most likely never have the pleasure of meeting you in real life, it's been amazing just to know you through WCO.; Dust, very rarely have I had the pleasure of speaking with you, but the one time I have you were nothing but supportive. You really helped me out of a not-so-good spot and honestly, I'm not sure where I would be right now if you hadn't taken the time to message me. Thank you, so much, for your help, support, and never-ending kindness!
Pepperkins - You are SO amazing (Bill), even if I don't know you like that! Your awesome to roleplay with and I swear, the day Lionstar actually notices Raccoontail, me and her will literally faint; Ok I admit (Casper), I am sooo jealous of your art, but either way, you're a really cool person! I honestly love your personality, even if it is the complete opposite of Icestar!
TheNyanCatMinecraft - (Bill) I'd like to say thank you for helping me out and stopping me from doing something stupid. For example, when I was accidentally drowning poor Xeno in posts, you let me know, but not in a rude way. I like people who are informative and friendly, just like you are.; Hey there, Casper. Thank you so much for being so kind and helpful to me. When I first joined, I was confused as heck and didn't know what to do. You helped me out and repeated my stupid, repeated questions and stayed there to help me out as a new role player. I'm still figuring things out, but I thank you for getting me on the right path!
Fogduke - Bill, you are and always will be robot daddy
~Mistletoe~ - Thank you bill for being a wonderful person <3
EternalShadows - Sir. Sir Bill, Thankyou for supporting each and every one of us. You’ve tolerated/helped me for the past years, and I hope I get to know you more in future c:
Pathos - Star - I've always thought you were so cool, ever since I met you! You're a fun person to chat with and a great writer :-) I remember always looking up to you, especially on the old site. I'm glad to be a part of WCO with you!
Vermin - (Bill) <3 <3 <3 <3 ; (Dipper) <3 <3 <3 <3 <3; (Fae) o: <3; <3 CASP OH CASP ART THOU CASP. hope to see u one day at a convention hehk; UR MY STAR , STAR <3
Haunted - You, Bill, are an awesome person from what I've seen, and it's always been a hobby to read over your posts to get inspiration for my own.; Dipper, you've always seemed really nice though I haven't really talked to you, and I'm glad that WCO has you in it!
Hxneysuckle: (For all staff)

The point is…

~ <3 WE ALL LOVE YOU, STAFF!! ~ <3

(If you, the members, like to post about how much you love about the staff on this thread, then I won’t mind )

Thank you staff for reading this. Also we did a donation to send koins to you guys! I hope you enjoy them! <3 <3

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word

Last edited by Dirtfur; January 20th, 2020 at 01:03 PM.
Old January 20th, 2020, 01:06 PM
eternally tired

Default Re: Surprise for Staff!

Thank 'yall for being so welcoming and helpful, and for being so nice in general! You guys are awesome!!
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Last edited by marshy; January 20th, 2020 at 01:06 PM.
Old January 20th, 2020, 01:19 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

oh, you guys are so sweet!!! thank you so much <3
Old January 20th, 2020, 01:48 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

AAAAHHH You guys are the actual sweetest <3 <3 This made my whole day!

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old January 20th, 2020, 03:37 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

!!!! Thank you all so much This is one of the most thoughtful and incredible gifts I could ever imagine receiving.

[ And as kind as you guys are, please always let us know where we can improve too! ]

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old January 20th, 2020, 07:16 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

This melted my heart, love all of you <3 Thank you for the continued support

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old January 21st, 2020, 09:39 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

you guys are very sweet staff nor WCO would be here without your support and love.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old January 21st, 2020, 09:47 AM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

Thank you all so much! When I first joined, the site was so welcoming thanks to the staff. I probably would have left if not for you.

just a critter
Old January 21st, 2020, 11:33 AM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

THank you all so much! When I joined; you all were so welcoming to me <3 I was so scared about this site; but you all made me excited about it! Tank you all so much for being here and making this site great <3
You have been with us since the beginning; taking time out of your real lives to work on this site! I appreciate is- and so do all of us WC fans! Again; I can't thank you enough for working on this site so much <3 Love you all!!

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old January 21st, 2020, 06:23 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

hhhHHH YOURE ALL SWEETHEARTS A

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea