by ellie
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 02:40 PM

Old May 30th, 2024, 03:41 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

ShadowClan Dawning Woods

With the loss of the Icy Heartlands, ShadowClan has claimed a vast chunk of the evergreen forest where the land sprawls in a rolling green carpet as far as the eye can see. The trees are great giants compared to the pine forest, but the evergreen forest does not provide as much shade as the sunlight frequently chases the shadows away. The territory is home to abundant prey like frogs, lizards, snakes, birds, squirrels, and mice. Predators like owls, foxes, coyotes, and badgers, are known to frequent the area.

Last edited by Rose; May 30th, 2024 at 06:56 PM.
Old May 30th, 2024, 03:59 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming
Default Re: Dawning Woods

Shadowflame gazed deep into the territory, watching the night with a calm look.
(WOOHOO FIRST REPLY!)

Last edited by Goopysharkboi; May 30th, 2024 at 03:59 PM.
Old May 31st, 2024, 03:27 PM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly

Silverpaw just looked around in awe. (woah everyone will see me on the front page)

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig |
Rose side-eyed the cats and rats. Was she here because her name was Kat? | oakcrane graffitis "oakcrane wuz here" everywhere

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)
Old June 1st, 2024, 09:00 AM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

->> rookpaw <<-
[ they/she | shadowclan | 14moons | purrks ]
a scarred dark blueish grey cat with minimal white markings and grey eyes
now that icy heartlands had been lost to the twolegs, rook was glad that lostspark had taken her 500 kids and rook herself there before, it made her feel a bit more shadowclan to have known the old landmarks and she would feel even more shadowclan after venomwink and lostspark had sacrificed themselves for a quick tour. being one of the first apprentices to see the new parts of territory...mmh yes. she wouldnt brag because that would erase all respect anyone had in her, but if she was ever on a patrol she could shine with her knowledge nonetheless. unlike the other two bits of new territory this landmark wasnt as wet and marshy as the other two, and the wide sprawling nature of it made her bit nervous. she wasnt small enough to be carried away by any birds but she could expect larger predators would like open spaces like these and would probably not like to be around here for a long time. the space was also brighter, not as many long, pitch black shadows as in some other parts of shadowclan territory, and it took her eyes a moment to adjust to the shift.
maw slightly agape to taste the air she was happy to note no strong smells, not any recent ones at least, and decided she could feel safe for the moment.
"i jus' wanna check it out real quick" she mewed, not bothering to turn and look at her patrol mates as she watched a mouse scurry away. she ducked her head, letting her nose hover close to the ground for information. it was sunny, probably good for brighteye or broom that liked the sun. maybe boneset and marigold if the ground was moist enough.

[ @ollie @Rose ]

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements

Last edited by alec; June 1st, 2024 at 11:46 AM. Reason: wow i cant spell
Old June 1st, 2024, 11:20 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

"Of all the idiots." The words were a low, menacing snarl. Lostspark did not mind bending to Rookpaw's whims for these outings. Her apprentice wanted to see the new territory? Lostspark would comply without question. After all, she was learning, and besides, Lostspark wished to see the new areas as well. Another warrior wished to accompany them because they couldn't go on their own? For once, someone had sense.

Which brought her back to the topic of the cat she was currently pissed at. "Shadowflame." She growled as she stormed up to the she-cat. "Explain to me why you felt it absolutely necessary to come out here alone against your leader's wishes and do absolutely nothing."

[ @alec - Rookpaw / @ollie - ? / @Goopysharkboi - Shadowflame | @glitch - Since Silverpaw is already being confronted on the other territory thread, I will assume he went from here to there and won't have Lost scold him twice. ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old June 1st, 2024, 02:17 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

"Of all the idiots." The words were a low, menacing snarl. Lostspark did not mind bending to Rookpaw's whims for these outings. Her apprentice wanted to see the new territory? Lostspark would comply without question. After all, she was learning, and besides, Lostspark wished to see the new areas as well. Another warrior wished to accompany them because they couldn't go on their own? For once, someone had sense.

Which brought her back to the topic of the cat she was currently pissed at. "Shadowflame." She growled as she stormed up to the she-cat. "Explain to me why you felt it absolutely necessary to come out here alone against your leader's wishes and do absolutely nothing."

[ @alec - Rookpaw / @ollie - ? / @Goopysharkboi - Shadowflame | @glitch - Since Silverpaw is already being confronted on the other territory thread, I will assume he went from here to there and won't have Lost scold him twice. ]
"Firstly, I'm not an idiot- i have actual awareness." Shadowflame growled in annoyance at being called an idiot.
"Secondly, I figured it would be a good idea to get a basic view of the territory so I may figure out shortcuts and strategic hiding places should I find any intruders to scare off." She then added with a small grunt. "For example, by using the undergrowth there I can blend in with my surroundings and take down the intruder from behind." She then used her tail to gesture to the undergrowth to her left. She had a pretty good point.
Old Yesterday, 12:45 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

->> rookpaw <<-
rookpaw could once again count herself lucky that lostspark was one, bothering to keep up with her without complaint, and two, that she wasnt at the receiving end of another scolding. venomstrike could also count himself lucky to have caught their conversation in camp and gotten himself a spot on this top exclusive trip. to her own surprise, rookpaw didnt overly mind, he didnt seem like a cat to speak a lot or get in the way.
unlike last time, rook didnt immediately catch up to lostspark when the older feline turned to growl at shadow-something, but instead ignored the brighteye she had just come across, it wasnt leaf fall so it would be a waste to gather herbs for a cough that wasnt going around, in order to gently pick a bit of broom. new leaf seemed to have treated the plants around here rather nicely, the broom was a bright yellow already and even though she hadnt looked at the brighteye for more than a moment, it looked nice and green and about to go into bloom.
the plants sweet smell now right under her nose she trotted up to lostspark, broom was probably the last present anyone would ever think to gift or receive but this wasnt her full intention anyway. it was more so the effort of bringing something good to the clan.. silver eyes briefly hovered on shadowflame before the apprentice sat, placing the broom on the grass by her paws before turning her head to observe her surroundings from here. the new territory was interesting, yes, but she knew it was in her interest to both be careful and well behaved enough to not disappear out of her mentors view..or well, earshot. attention resting on the other warrior, she wondered what kind of cat venomstrike would turn out to be, perhaps a timid warrior always keen on making sure he could not possibly overstep like seabreeze, or one with too much confidence for their own good. judging by the scars it might just be of the second option.
she hadnt really intended on listening to the..situation..between shadowflame and lostspark but when the warrior growled back, white tipped ears twitched in interest. rook had expected a apology, maybe excuses but not for shadowflame to straight up growl at lostspark. slowly, for no particular reason, lostspark couldnt see her anyway, be it because of her blindness or simply the fact that rook was sitting at an angle that made it impossible, she turned her head to follow the interaction. they bit their tongue, strategy, hiding places and shortcuts werent their job to figure out, there would be enough time later, after dawnstar cleared them for general access.
'i dont think its amongst your duties to investigate territory not yet cleared for regular access' she wanted to add, give her opinion on the whole issue, but she didnt, instead, cool grey eyes switched attention to lostspark briefly before returning to the warrior. striped tail tapped the ground quietly, the way rookpaw held herself shouldnt give the warrior much room to guess her opinion on this beyond displeasure or annoyance and rook wasnt particularly keen on giving them more attention than necesarry anyway.

[ @Rose @ollie @Goopysharkboi ]

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements
Old Yesterday, 01:02 PM
hopelessly in love gays

Status: ★That awkward moment when u don't know how to express ur excitement so u js quietly go feral.
Bump Policy: ★Whenever! I tend to forget rps due to hyperfixations or just bad memory lol
My Mood: Blah

》Venomstrike《
Tom - He/Him - 32 moons - No purrks

The tom stalked beside the other cats, noticing Rookpaw glance over at him. He flicked his ear, looking bored. He didnt even know why he was with them. He'd much rather be elsewhere, like hunting or something. Lostspark was... something, he was like... 94% sure that she was scolding Shadowflame about something. Venomstrike wasnt exactly paying attention, ears perked and listening for movement besides his clanmates. His pale green eyes glared at the other cats. Not because he was aggressive,
he just had an annoyed resting face. He also was mildly annoyed, but thats besides the point.

@Rose @alec @Goopysharkboi
(guys I swear I exist)

Join Lucythecat's Coastclan Here!!

Rapidshade is Coastclan's Med Cat. He has an open den policy

Pronouns page:3

Rose left a trail of flower petals here!

Last edited by ollie; Yesterday at 01:06 PM.
Old Yesterday, 01:51 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
->> rookpaw <<-
rookpaw could once again count herself lucky that lostspark was one, bothering to keep up with her without complaint, and two, that she wasnt at the receiving end of another scolding. venomstrike could also count himself lucky to have caught their conversation in camp and gotten himself a spot on this top exclusive trip. to her own surprise, rookpaw didnt overly mind, he didnt seem like a cat to speak a lot or get in the way.
unlike last time, rook didnt immediately catch up to lostspark when the older feline turned to growl at shadow-something, but instead ignored the brighteye she had just come across, it wasnt leaf fall so it would be a waste to gather herbs for a cough that wasnt going around, in order to gently pick a bit of broom. new leaf seemed to have treated the plants around here rather nicely, the broom was a bright yellow already and even though she hadnt looked at the brighteye for more than a moment, it looked nice and green and about to go into bloom.
the plants sweet smell now right under her nose she trotted up to lostspark, broom was probably the last present anyone would ever think to gift or receive but this wasnt her full intention anyway. it was more so the effort of bringing something good to the clan.. silver eyes briefly hovered on shadowflame before the apprentice sat, placing the broom on the grass by her paws before turning her head to observe her surroundings from here. the new territory was interesting, yes, but she knew it was in her interest to both be careful and well behaved enough to not disappear out of her mentors view..or well, earshot. attention resting on the other warrior, she wondered what kind of cat venomstrike would turn out to be, perhaps a timid warrior always keen on making sure he could not possibly overstep like seabreeze, or one with too much confidence for their own good. judging by the scars it might just be of the second option.
she hadnt really intended on listening to the..situation..between shadowflame and lostspark but when the warrior growled back, white tipped ears twitched in interest. rook had expected a apology, maybe excuses but not for shadowflame to straight up growl at lostspark. slowly, for no particular reason, lostspark couldnt see her anyway, be it because of her blindness or simply the fact that rook was sitting at an angle that made it impossible, she turned her head to follow the interaction. they bit their tongue, strategy, hiding places and shortcuts werent their job to figure out, there would be enough time later, after dawnstar cleared them for general access.
'i dont think its amongst your duties to investigate territory not yet cleared for regular access' she wanted to add, give her opinion on the whole issue, but she didnt, instead, cool grey eyes switched attention to lostspark briefly before returning to the warrior. striped tail tapped the ground quietly, the way rookpaw held herself shouldnt give the warrior much room to guess her opinion on this beyond displeasure or annoyance and rook wasnt particularly keen on giving them more attention than necesarry anyway.

[ @Rose @ollie @Goopysharkboi ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
》Venomstrike《
Tom - He/Him - 32 moons - No purrks

The tom stalked beside the other cats, noticing Rookpaw glance over at him. He flicked his ear, looking bored. He didnt even know why he was with them. He'd much rather be elsewhere, like hunting or something. Lostspark was... something, he was like... 94% sure that she was scolding Shadowflame about something. Venomstrike wasnt exactly paying attention, ears perked and listening for movement besides his clanmates. His pale green eyes glared at the other cats. Not because he was aggressive,
he just had an annoyed resting face. He also was mildly annoyed, but thats besides the point.

@Rose @alec @Goopysharkboi
(guys I swear I exist)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goopysharkboi View Post
"Firstly, I'm not an idiot- i have actual awareness." Shadowflame growled in annoyance at being called an idiot.
"Secondly, I figured it would be a good idea to get a basic view of the territory so I may figure out shortcuts and strategic hiding places should I find any intruders to scare off." She then added with a small grunt. "For example, by using the undergrowth there I can blend in with my surroundings and take down the intruder from behind." She then used her tail to gesture to the undergrowth to her left. She had a pretty good point.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

Shadowflame just rolled her eyes. "Even if it breaks rules, it helps to get a good layout and plan of the area before full exploration can occur." She replied calmly.