Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Journey for the History...
Last post by squidz
Today 11:25 PM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:20 PM
Dawning Woods
by Rose
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:01 PM
Reedkit Finder!
Last post by Onion Sandwich
Today 10:59 PM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by iliri
Today 10:22 PM

Old April 19th, 2019, 02:30 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly
Default o·phid·i·an gang

Hello! Welcome to Ophidian Clan

The clan is located on city outskirt touching between the city and forest life.I would personally like to later down the line, have contact with other clans or gangs! But that's for another time and if any clan is open to it then message me! No forms are needed, just look at this link and start here on this post.

Beginning

The day was perfect has there wasn't a single stray cloud in the brilliant blue sky which brought down the sun's beating rays upon our gleaming pelts. It
was time for us to rise, grow, and thrive has one. Cats gathered together in a 'ghost town' alleyway that shone brightly from a crumbled down brick walls connecting to the forest. Three cats stood on top of a brick pile looking down at every cat, their eyes darkened in varies of emotions that couldn't be pointed out. The middle cat, a large brown feline, took a paw forward and her yellow eyes stared down at them till they slowly hushed down.

"Hello fellow cats of all paws of life. Today is a wonderful day, and a new day for many of us. First, I'd like to say welcome to Ophidian Clan! Before it was just me and my sisters, we fought to survive, we only trusted each other and has felines, the odds were against us. After showing strength..power against other alley cats we finally gained respect to the point others followed us. We became even more in numbers and our power grows!" her tattered up ears twitched at some approving yowls and continued. "Your life here compared to before will be..less harsh, that is, if you follow our rules and the same paw steps like everyone else. That is, show strength, obedience, and respect- you will be fine. The opposite of that will not be tolerated, you will be punished." The brown feline let out a low sigh, she didn't expect to give out such a long speech and her patience was wearing thin..it was time to wrap it up. "Me and my sisters will be watching, we expect a lot from you all and only the strong will live. Your cross scars we placed shows you're one of us now. So, stay strong my Ophidians!" Finally. She took a step back so one of her sisters can say a few words. They're better at laying down the rules anyways @TawnyNeedsACoffee @Jurassic~Spirit
@~Silverkit~ @ItsATryp @hope

don't be shy if you want to rp with me.

Last edited by tye; April 23rd, 2019 at 08:10 PM.
Old April 19th, 2019, 07:37 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: o·phid·i·an gang

Viper stepped up as she spoke arrogantly in a demanding voice."First off! Anyone who disobeys the leaders or more specifically us will face serious consequences!".Her Blue eyes gleamed as a childish smirk formed on the young apprentice sized she.

@Vermin @Jurassic~Spirit @~Silverkit~

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; April 19th, 2019 at 07:40 PM.
Old April 21st, 2019, 04:57 PM
another level

Mamba couldn't resist a smirk at the young calico that bluntly called out the rules. She may be young and small, but she's skilled and a quick learner. She turned nose at her other sister awaiting for to say something if she wanted to. [let's get it rollin'~]

Old April 23rd, 2019, 10:07 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

nightmare nodded her head, slightly intrigued. following rules? she would do more than that. she would enforce them, make sure no cat dared defy the sisters. they were one and her own, even if they were not blood related. they had saved her from a lifetime of hardship, misery, loneliness, and now she would repay the favor. she glanced at the scar that the trio of siblings had given her, grinning to herself slightly. this would be fun. oh, so fun. nightmare glanced around at the rest of her fellow ophidians, acknowledging each of them and seeing which ones she thought wouldn't last long in such a proud and rank-based gang. "mhm," she commented
i’m smiling too”

---

Old April 24th, 2019, 02:51 AM
back from the dead

Bump Policy: once or twice a day is fine
My Mood: Spooky

Bourbon was listening to the sisters' speech, cleaning the areas around his ears with his paw. He quickly became disinterested; all they were saying was stuff he had already agreed to when he joined up. The large tom didn't let that show, though, as he knew the three were to be respected. Despite this, the couldn't hide the small glint of amusement in his gaze, nodding along with what the leaders were saying. He'd love to have a position of power in the gang, although he already kind of did. As a cobra, he knew he deserved his respect and earned it well from his fighting ability. It was pretty nice, if he was honest.
His bright, leaf-green gaze tore through the crowd, locking on each and every cat for a few seconds. Many had a shut-off, intimidating aura that Bourbon knew all too well, but he still sat pridefully. He was not one to be intimidated or show weakness in public. That factor was especially so now that he had more of a reputation to keep up with his rank. It didn't seem like a very hard task to do, though, and he planned on getting on the sisters' good sides as he did it.

msg me whenever to rp! i'll try to respond at least once a day but usually more than that
Old April 24th, 2019, 03:14 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days

Shadow sat listening to the speeches they were giving nodding at every word they said. He was doing so much better ever since he joined them and he owed everything he had to them. Looking down at his paws, he closed his eyes for a few heartbeats before looking back up at them, a determined look in his eyes.

Smoke was laying behind and below the sisters, more as an example for what happens if you disobey an order. He would get out of here though. He promised himself that he was going to escape. For now though, all he could do was be their laughing stock and punching bag. He could take it though, anything to escape.

ALL SHALL BOW TO THE GREAT AINZ OOAL GOWN

The best way to get a hold of me is through my discord: Slimmothy #5927
Old April 25th, 2019, 02:00 PM
another level

She pulled away a warm gaze from her young sister's excited face after telling them the rules to lookout at the crowd again. Some cats started to murmur and fidget, even some cold glances. They were getting bored. Mamba stepped up again and shouts out. "Alright! The meeting is over. Go back to what you were doing and be prepared for anymore announcements in the future." After that, she stepped down from the brick rubble to blend in with the other cats though, it failed has some moved away from her path. Her head stayed low, gaze darkened to mask how she really feels right now which was..uncomfortable. Being surrounded with so many cats is still a little bit overwhelming for her. A puff of breath escaped her throat, slowly melting off her unease with a couple of deep breathes. Her eyes trailed down to a muscular grey tom. Bourbon, was it? I really need to remember names. Mamba approached the intimidating tom, her broad head tilt to the side when look up at him. "Bourbon, yes?" she didn't wait on a reply, "Check on the prisoners. Try to make them join us. Report back to me once you're done." Turning tail, the next cat she wanted to speak to was close by. Her dark figure moved amongst other cats that passed by, she took her time approaching the young feline. "Hey Nightmare, have a moment?"
@ItsATryp @hope
[fastest reply- sorry everyone, i'll be on it this weekend]

Old April 25th, 2019, 04:14 PM
back from the dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vermin View Post
A puff of breath escaped her throat, slowly melting off her unease with a couple of deep breathes. Her eyes trailed down to a muscular grey tom. Bourbon, was it? I really need to remember names. Mamba approached the intimidating tom, her broad head tilt to the side when look up at him. "Bourbon, yes?" she didn't wait on a reply, "Check on the prisoners. Try to make them join us. Report back to me once you're done." Turning tail, the next cat she wanted to speak to was close by.
"Of course," Bourbon replied slowly, nodding. He watched as the she-cat left to talk to another cat. The tom made a "hm" sound before heading off to speak with the prisoners. This would be an interesting, but amusing task. He smoothly made his way to the prisoners, eyes locking on a specific cat laying down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ainz Ooal Gown View Post
Smoke was laying behind and below the sisters, more as an example for what happens if you disobey an order. He would get out of here though. He promised himself that he was going to escape. For now though, all he could do was be their laughing stock and punching bag. He could take it though, anything to escape.
"There could be more than this, you know," Bourbon purred lowly, approaching Smoke with a small smirk. His expression turned though to be a faux concerned and confused look. "I don't quite understand it," he hummed, sitting down and gazing at the prisoner. "You don't have to live on bare bones like this if you... cooperated." The large tom let out a sigh, his eyes still not leaving Smoke's form.

msg me whenever to rp! i'll try to respond at least once a day but usually more than that
Old April 25th, 2019, 04:30 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsATryp View Post
"Of course," Bourbon replied slowly, nodding. He watched as the she-cat left to talk to another cat. The tom made a "hm" sound before heading off to speak with the prisoners. This would be an interesting, but amusing task. He smoothly made his way to the prisoners, eyes locking on a specific cat laying down
"There could be more than this, you know," Bourbon purred lowly, approaching Smoke with a small smirk. His expression turned though to be a faux concerned and confused look. "I don't quite understand it," he hummed, sitting down and gazing at the prisoner. "You don't have to live on bare bones like this if you... cooperated." The large tom let out a sigh, his eyes still not leaving Smoke's form.
Smoke barely moved to look at the new cat that walked up to him. Yay. Another cat. He took a deep shaky breath as he talked. "I didn't ask for this." He said silent looking back down at paws. He was beat up pretty bad. His last escape attempt wasnt exactly the best, now he was here. It would be some time before he tried another escape plan. "Why would I cooperate with the likes of them. They're the reason I'm here."

ALL SHALL BOW TO THE GREAT AINZ OOAL GOWN

The best way to get a hold of me is through my discord: Slimmothy #5927

Last edited by Ainz Ooal Gown; April 25th, 2019 at 04:30 PM.
Old April 25th, 2019, 04:44 PM
back from the dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ainz Ooal Gown View Post
Smoke barely moved to look at the new cat that walked up to him. Yay. Another cat. He took a deep shaky breath as he talked. "I didn't ask for this." He said silent looking back down at paws. He was beat up pretty bad. His last escape attempt wasnt exactly the best, now he was here. It would be some time before he tried another escape plan. "Why would I cooperate with the likes of them. They're the reason I'm here."
"Sure, but do you really want to live like this?" Bourbon asked the tom, narrowing his eyes slightly. "If I were you, I'd just give in. Besides, it's nice here," he explained to Smoke, tail flicking back and forth very slowly. "Think about it. A group of cats you can trust and back you up... Sure you started out here as a prisoner, but you'd be safer in a gang, no?" He leaned forward every so slightly. "I'd say I'm on the sisters' good sides. I could talk to them. I could train you... and who would want to give that opportunity up?" There he went, being a little cocky again. He had good reason to be, though; as a cobra, he was a notably strong cat in the group.