"I Didn't Mean Shooting...
Last post by burntToast
Today 10:53 AM

Old June 1st, 2021, 12:15 PM
cherrys

My Mood: Bored
Default The One with blazing yellow eyes

Vallerie

Vallerie stalked through the forest on her way home from hunting to bring food to her brother, when she spotted a smaller cat on the riverclan border where she was hunting. she got lower and walched for a bit then scowled "a riverclan cat" she hissed quietly to herself as she began to try and get away without being noticed, she didn't feel like getting into a fight now and if she didn't get home her brother would get worried and if he found out she was being attached by riverclan he would be killed trying to attach the clan, what a reclass tom he was.

@OhZeeWolf

My chacters

Old June 1st, 2021, 01:56 PM
Powerhouse of the Cell

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: The One with blazing yellow eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverClan*bab View Post
Vallerie

Vallerie stalked through the forest on her way home from hunting to bring food to her brother, when she spotted a smaller cat on the riverclan border where she was hunting. she got lower and walched for a bit then scowled "a riverclan cat" she hissed quietly to herself as she began to try and get away without being noticed, she didn't feel like getting into a fight now and if she didn't get home her brother would get worried and if he found out she was being attached by riverclan he would be killed trying to attach the clan, what a reclass tom he was.

@OhZeeWolf

For RiverClan*bab (Vallerie)

If this strange cat hated RiverClan cats so much, Jackdawblaze would have definitely figured she’d hunt anywhere but the RiverClan border. It definitely wasn’t too good an idea to be near there with Revengestar and Splashpet sniffing around at all the outsiders. But there had been so much stupid around that area lately that Jackdawblaze had begun to think it might be contagious, and he was irrationally worried he’d catch it one of these days.

“Hey, you. Yes, you with the face. Are you stupid? Why are you this close to the border; did you know one of my idiot clanmates will come trying to swing at you if you keep lurking this close?”
After her resurrection from the Dark Forest, Whitewolf has not been the same. This once loyal and honorable senior Warrior is now back with a vendetta--be aware that any new interactions with her will likely reflect a hostile and/or dangerous mentality.

Please note that Tigerpaw's racist, homophobic, transphobic, and ableist opinions do not reflect my own. Be aware her views are very bigoted before requesting roleplay with her.

Oz/Ozzie/Zee - Any Pronouns - Los Angeles, CA
Old June 1st, 2021, 02:18 PM
cherrys

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhZeeWolf View Post

If this strange cat hated RiverClan cats so much, Jackdawblaze would have definitely figured she’d hunt anywhere but the RiverClan border. It definitely wasn’t too good an idea to be near there with Revengestar and Splashpet sniffing around at all the outsiders. But there had been so much stupid around that area lately that Jackdawblaze had begun to think it might be contagious, and he was irrationally worried he’d catch it one of these days.

“Hey, you. Yes, you with the face. Are you stupid? Why are you this close to the border; did you know one of my idiot clanmates will come trying to swing at you if you keep lurking this close?”
Valerie
Valerie looked over at the tom and her eyes went dull with annoyance she sighed and she held her stance "Why dose it matter if I'm not in the clans border, or are you all just sick murderers who don't care if where close or not?" she asked referring to her parents death, not backing of of the tom cat but getting closer

My chacters

Old June 1st, 2021, 03:17 PM
Powerhouse of the Cell

Quote:
Valerie
Valerie looked over at the tom and her eyes went dull with annoyance she sighed and she held her stance "Why dose it matter if I'm not in the clans border, or are you all just sick murderers who don't care if where close or not?" she asked referring to her parents death, not backing of of the tom cat but getting closer

”Oh, I get it now,” Jackdawblaze said with a frown. “You’re stupid, too. There’s no other reason you would so completely ignore what I just said. And no cat should be dumb enough to immediately label an entire Clan murderers, especially my clanmates. You really think this lot I’m surrounded by is crafty enough to get away with murder?”

He’d been standing around with this outsider for only whiskers of moments and had already concluded she must be one of the most annoying cats on the planet. He didn’t like whiners at all.
After her resurrection from the Dark Forest, Whitewolf has not been the same. This once loyal and honorable senior Warrior is now back with a vendetta--be aware that any new interactions with her will likely reflect a hostile and/or dangerous mentality.

Please note that Tigerpaw's racist, homophobic, transphobic, and ableist opinions do not reflect my own. Be aware her views are very bigoted before requesting roleplay with her.

Old June 1st, 2021, 03:58 PM
cherrys

Quote:

”Oh, I get it now,” Jackdawblaze said with a frown. “You’re stupid, too. There’s no other reason you would so completely ignore what I just said. And no cat should be dumb enough to immediately label an entire Clan murderers, especially my clanmates. You really think this lot I’m surrounded by is crafty enough to get away with murder?”

He’d been standing around with this outsider for only whiskers of moments and had already concluded she must be one of the most annoying cats on the planet. He didn’t like whiners at all.
Valerie
"ha your ridiculous, you are so oblivious, what is it with you clan cat thinking your all high and mighty just because you have territory and all that crap, with your 'i can do whatever I want' attitude' " she spat her fur bristling "and obviously you are murderers if I so much as touched the border right now id be presumed the biggest threat in the world and killed wouldn't I? how was my mother supposed to know she wasn't aloud here one of your clan mates killed her because of a small mistake!" she said in a raspy and almost teary voice.

My chacters

Old June 1st, 2021, 04:35 PM
Powerhouse of the Cell

Quote:
Valerie
"ha your ridiculous, you are so oblivious, what is it with you clan cat thinking your all high and mighty just because you have territory and all that crap, with your 'i can do whatever I want' attitude' " she spat her fur bristling "and obviously you are murderers if I so much as touched the border right now id be presumed the biggest threat in the world and killed wouldn't I? how was my mother supposed to know she wasn't aloud here one of your clan mates killed her because of a small mistake!" she said in a raspy and almost teary voice.

”Well, I hate to break it to you, but I don’t really care.” Jackdawblaze looked at her quizzically—wow, this outsider really was weak and so consumed by emotion she never even should’ve bothered to come around RiverClan turf. That was her fault, not his, so he wasn’t about to own up to anything. He was just chilling on his Clan’s land. Why should that matter to some stupid, crybaby loner?

“I don’t know what your problem is, but I don’t tend to stick around when cats cry. Especially she-cats. So you should probably go home, wherever the hell that is.”

Old June 1st, 2021, 04:44 PM
cherrys

Quote:

”Well, I hate to break it to you, but I don’t really care.” Jackdawblaze looked at her quizzically—wow, this outsider really was weak and so consumed by emotion she never even should’ve bothered to come around RiverClan turf. That was her fault, not his, so he wasn’t about to own up to anything. He was just chilling on his Clan’s land. Why should that matter to some stupid, crybaby loner?

“I don’t know what your problem is, but I don’t tend to stick around when cats cry. Especially she-cats. So you should probably go home, wherever the hell that is.”
Valerie
"and your bullys what a surprise clan cats are the worst," she said shaking her head "what if I don leave huh?" she asked sitting down, her saddnes leaving and being replaced by anger and stubbornness "I mean it not like I'm hurting anything it just you stuck up clan cats cant get over yourselves" she spat as she licked her paw acople times

My chacters

Old June 1st, 2021, 07:30 PM
Powerhouse of the Cell

Quote:
Valerie
"and your bullys what a surprise clan cats are the worst," she said shaking her head "what if I don leave huh?" she asked sitting down, her saddnes leaving and being replaced by anger and stubbornness "I mean it not like I'm hurting anything it just you stuck up clan cats cant get over yourselves" she spat as she licked her paw acople times

For RiverClan*bab (Valerie)

"Oh, that's cute." Jackdawblaze waved his tail as he walked away. "You think I care." He continued back into RiverClan territory without giving a single crap what the random loner chose to do after that. Revengestar, Splashpet, and Lazysnake would probably want him to chase her out. But it wasn't like he listened to them any other day of the week.

(OOC: I recommend skipping to a different interaction since he's not gonna come back)

Old June 1st, 2021, 10:25 PM
cherrys

Quote:
For RiverClan*bab (Valerie)

"Oh, that's cute." Jackdawblaze waved his tail as he walked away. "You think I care." He continued back into RiverClan territory without giving a single crap what the random loner chose to do after that. Revengestar, Splashpet, and Lazysnake would probably want him to chase her out. But it wasn't like he listened to them any other day of the week.

(OOC: I recommend skipping to a different interaction since he's not gonna come back)
(XD ok, were should they meet next time, maybe at the river?)

My chacters

Old June 1st, 2021, 10:36 PM
Powerhouse of the Cell

Quote:
(XD ok, were should they meet next time, maybe at the river?)
Sure!