WindClan Leader's Den
by Ian
Last post by zBlaze
Today 08:39 AM

Old January 16th, 2017, 07:58 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Hungry
Default Secluded

The government has made an important announcement. Please read the following prompt -

Greetings. We have noticed that the population has risen dramatically over the past few years, and we have come to the conclusion to pause reproduction for twelve months. (One year.) We have also decided to relocate every juvenile under the age of twenty-one to a large camp in their hometown. Each camp is designed to teach the child how to care for themselves. Children under the age of fifteen will stay with their parents. Once reaching the appropriate age, they will be moved to one of the camps. Each camp includes a small house equipped with a kitchen, a living area, a study room, a front yard, a backyard, one bedroom, one bathroom, and a small pool. The fridge is stocked with foods such as milk, eggs, yogurt, ham, turkey, sugar, and other edible products. The stove’s are gas, so make sure to be cautious while operating one. The showers are large and have a glass door with a screen to be used for privacy. The bed’s are king sized, made to fit two people. The mattress is filled with duck down, as are the pillows. The sheets are silky and soft to the touch. The closet is filled with clothing designed to fit your child, as is the rest of the house’s layout.

Each individual will be paired with a person of the opposite gender. Unless you have filled out a specific form for them to be paired with the same gender. For the rest of their time residing there, they must learn to cope and be able to socialize with their partner. Over time, they will pair together and become married. Once married, a child will be assigned to them from the orphanage.

Thank you for reading this message. Juvenile’s will be departing at 10:00 AM Mountain Time. Meet at assigned airport and await instruction.

Basic plot: You are put together with some other person in a house and are forced to love each other. Not very fun. However you are assigned a house in a secluded neighborhood, with a grocery store. If you are in the LGBT+ category, you will be put with someone of the same gender. You can do anything, really. Go swimming, hiking, shopping.. Whatever you want. Just make sure to follow the rules.~

Form:

Name:
Age(16-20):
Looks(Please describe in words or provide an image, not a link):
Personality(TBRP’D Accepted):
Other:

*MY FORM COMING SOON*
Old January 16th, 2017, 08:01 PM

Default Re: Secluded

Name: Peter Smith
Age(16-20): 19
Looks(Please describe in words or provide an image, not a link): Shaggy blond hair with darker tips. Crystal blue eyes, pale face and freckles. Wears baggy band sweaters and jeans with black converses.
Personality(TBRP’D Accepted): The shy Type
Other: He's Gay

Might make another character.)
Old January 16th, 2017, 08:02 PM

*raises hand* Belle x Skye Character?
Old January 16th, 2017, 08:03 PM
An indecisive rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye View Post
The government has made an important announcement. Please read the following prompt -

Greetings. We have noticed that the population has risen dramatically over the past few years, and we have come to the conclusion to pause reproduction for twelve months. (One year.) We have also decided to relocate every juvenile under the age of twenty-one to a large camp in their hometown. Each camp is designed to teach the child how to care for themselves. Children under the age of fifteen will stay with their parents. Once reaching the appropriate age, they will be moved to one of the camps. Each camp includes a small house equipped with a kitchen, a living area, a study room, a front yard, a backyard, one bedroom, one bathroom, and a small pool. The fridge is stocked with foods such as milk, eggs, yogurt, ham, turkey, sugar, and other edible products. The stove’s are gas, so make sure to be cautious while operating one. The showers are large and have a glass door with a screen to be used for privacy. The bed’s are king sized, made to fit two people. The mattress is filled with duck down, as are the pillows. The sheets are silky and soft to the touch. The closet is filled with clothing designed to fit your child, as is the rest of the house’s layout.

Each individual will be paired with a person of the opposite gender. Unless you have filled out a specific form for them to be paired with the same gender. For the rest of their time residing there, they must learn to cope and be able to socialize with their partner. Over time, they will pair together and become married. Once married, a child will be assigned to them from the orphanage.

Thank you for reading this message. Juvenile’s will be departing at 10:00 AM Mountain Time. Meet at assigned airport and await instruction.

Basic plot: You are put together with some other person in a house and are forced to love each other. Not very fun. However you are assigned a house in a secluded neighborhood, with a grocery store. If you are in the LGBT+ category, you will be put with someone of the same gender. You can do anything, really. Go swimming, hiking, shopping.. Whatever you want. Just make sure to follow the rules.~

Form:

Name:
Age(16-20):
Other:

*MY FORM COMING SOON*
Name: Angela Winter
Looks: Fair skinned, long, wavy black hair with light-ish pool blue eyes, usually wearing a black shirt with laces and jeans, her hair is either in a messy bun, down, or to the side. her shoes are either dark-colored flip-flops or black and white sneakers. /

Perso: TBRP'D

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:

Last edited by Silhouettes; January 16th, 2017 at 09:26 PM.
Old January 16th, 2017, 08:06 PM

Sure ^_^ I'll Bring in Jay)

Name: Jay
Age(16-20): 18
Looks(Please describe in words or provide an image, not a link): Shaggy black hair, icy blue eyes and pale skin with dark freckles. He wears baggy black tanktops, jeans, and black sneakers.
Personality(TBRP’D Accepted): He's extremely overprotectove, loyal, and loves to cuddle <3 if he sees someone he cares about getting hurt in any way, his angry side will show.
Other: Straight
Old January 16th, 2017, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugz View Post
Name: Angela Winter
Looks: What do you mean no link??? (I shall update)
Perso: TBRP'D

Just say what she looks like in words. Don't provide a link.)
Old January 16th, 2017, 08:10 PM
The Red to your Blue~

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:

Form:

Name:
Age(16-20):
Other:

*MY FORM COMING SOON*
Hiya skye joining cause this looks interesting

Form:
Name: Conall
Looks: Messy brown hair with a short ponytail and blue eyes
Personality: A flirty drunk who can be hotheaded
Other: Bisexual
Old January 16th, 2017, 08:11 PM
Forever Dying

My Mood: Sad

Name: Xara
Age(16-20): 18
Looks(Please describe in words or provide an image, not a link): A athletic body type. Xara is brown skinned with freckles across her nose and dark curls that end at her jawline. She is wearing a red t-shirt with Jean capris.
Personality(TBRP’D Accepted): Xara is a serious and dignified young woman. She believes in hard work and could care less about falling in love with her partner. Xara is here solely so she can learn valuable skills and show her parents that she is a responsible person.
Other: Nothing!
Old January 16th, 2017, 08:11 PM
An indecisive rat

Quote:
Just say what she looks like in words. Don't provide a link.)
Updated forum ^_^)

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:
Old January 16th, 2017, 08:13 PM

Name: Belle Winchester
Looks: Belle has long, straight brown hair that reaches her middle back. Her eyes are a soft, light brown. She is medium height. Her skin is pale, and she often wears blue.
Personality: Belle is shy, and quiet. She enjoys reading and calligraphy, and usually keeps to herself.
Other: Jay x Belle